105 7.92%

1,166 87.93%
Page 24 of 32 « First ... 14202122232425262728 ... Last»
    Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 618 Discussion and 619 Predictions

I can only hope there is one chapter for each of the Hokages to tell their story!

Orochimaru's Reincarnation Deadai's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hobby's: Grave Robbing.

5 stars all the way, best chapter in several weeks.

Academy Student santamustbeamerican's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I know I've already posted a few times on this thread, but I've realized that I haven't actually stated my opinion yet. Great chapter, 5/5. Definitely gonna influence the outcome of the war, whether the Hokages go to battle or not. Even if they don't they still are going to answer all of Sasuke's questions which will (most likely) change his position. Worst case scenario: Kages don't go to battle, Sasuke turns good. Best case scenario: Kages go to battle and get some tag team action up on Madara and Tobi (possibly even convince Tobi to go good?). If this happens, total sentimental stuff between Naruto/Minato is gonna go down, old rivals Madara/Hishirama meet again, etc. Best case scenario (extended): Orochimaru turns the Kages against the allied shinobi forces, Naruto and Minato fight it out, Shinobi Forces fight Hiruzen and tobirama, Sasuke fights Orochimaru, and the rest of the old kages (that were originally fighting Madara) come back and fight it out with Hishirama.
    Either way, whether this all happens, or my prediction doesn't even come close, get ready; tons of flashbacks and talk scenes headin' our way.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

just realized that's sasukes first time in konoha since the 2 years time skip. also, it'll be interesting to see what and how the hokages will react. orochimaru has control of them, is he going to side with madara, side with the shinobi alliance and take down madara, or stand his own ground and take out both parties? things are just getting started!!!

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i have a feeling tobirama and minato will be able to negate the effects of edo tensei...why? well tobirama knows the technique...and minato is a genius at sealing techs...

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    YO

WTH ORO! Why them?!

Academy Student
    Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

great chapter. now one, question is the alliance command center in konoha or somewhere else. because the village wasnt destroyed when oro and the gang arrived so it could be a possibility that the headquarters, if it was in konoha could have been saved. possibly by minato and his teleportation techniques. just like he transported the bijuu bomb by nine tails. correct me if im wrong.

Orochimaru's Reincarnation Deadai's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hobby's: Grave Robbing.

I am really curious though what will happen to the edo kage after Sasuke get's his answer's.

Will Orochimaru betray Sasuke and use the edo kage to steal his body?

Will Orochimaru & company along with the edo Kage fight against Madara?(I don't have a reason fo Orochimaru would do this though)

as long as they don't just vanish, that would be the worst!!

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hmph

Yo Kishi I'm booking a ticket to Japan right now to buy you a beer. This chapter was so epic I couldn't focus at work today so I didn't get anything done.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

haha thx

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Because Oro just did the ritual with zetsu, he cant do another one for 3 years. Right?

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not on here much anymore
    but you can follow me on
    tumblr at
    alovelyalien.tumblr.com

Awesome chapter! There are so many posibilities that could come from this one. I can't wait for the next chapter :D

Academy Student
    Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

LOL

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Not to be a smart arse or anything but if you think about it properly tobirama was the creator of the edo tensei he knows the weakness and the idea of how to break edo tensei only reason he didn't do it in the previous time he was re animated by oro is because oro was controlling him where if you saw kabuto wasn't controlling Madara hence why he could break free of edo tensei so really if oro let's his guard down against tobirama, tobirama could easily break free of edo tensei and break the other hokages free of oro grip so you know it's a bit of a contemplating thing to happen

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm Back

Quote Originally Posted by SashaUchiha View Post
    I'm going to say... "I TOLD YOU SO!!!" :y

5/5 for going just as planned :D
    NOW this is going to be fun... and Naruto gets to hug his Dad and Maddy gets to hug Hashi and talk about old times... awesomeness... oh yeah, Minato gets to kick Obito in front of Kakashi, again :D
    ur are so funny >D

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

1)yes!.... i want to see kages vs kages
    2)i want to here the 3rd hokage side of the story for why the uchiha was kill off!

Meiton Release Master... MangekyouJ's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Waiting for greatest to be at
    it's peak

Ok, Orochimaru just proved to be that he's much more of a badass than Jiraiya. I mean I always knew when the Sannin were formed; Tsunade was the strongest, Oro had the most jutsu's, and Jiraiya was the most powerful. But this chapter just made me pull my respect card for him.

His undying canny knowledge of EVERYTHING makes him formidable....I completely underestimated him. Kishi came back from his slump of the past 5 chapters starting with the BS that is the death of Neji....but it's kool....

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

he have to do the ritual every 3 years but he can change bodys when ever he wants

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    right behind you..

kishi how about Edo tensei for Jiraiya we kind a miss the character...

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

This chapter got a 4 out of 5 from me. I'm so sick of this war being dragged out, it was nice to see a chapter focus on something else for a change. It was pretty creative the way Kishimoto brought the four Hokages back, HOWEVER, it was disappointing that "the ones who knew everything" ended up being them. It was too predictable. I feel like it should have been someone we've never met before; someone who has survived through the ages of time kind of how Madara has survived in the realm in between worlds, but oh well.

I'm hoping that Sasuke's resolve to destroy Konaha is dismissed once he learns the truth from the Hokages, and he goes to fight the war with Naruto and the Allied Shinobi forces. Also I'm hoping the Hokages souls are FINALLY PUT TO REST! PLEASE! I don't mind if they do a LITTLE fighting in the war, but if they go fight and they are the ones to win the war? I'm going to be frickin' livid, because all that talk about and supposed strength the Shinobi Force got from "Neji's will not being dead" is going to look like it was a damn joke. Like "oh, ya'll still can't do crap so he still died for no reason."
    -___________________-
    I would would most likely go ape shxt if that happened.

The continuity better be there and we see what's happens now that the other half of the nine tails power has been freed. All in all, there are so many things I'm looking forward to, and I pray to whomever that it is not ruined with an unnecessarily overpowered character or some crap writing like the act and reason for how he killed off Neji >.> That is all.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Senju Chakra=Uchiha prowess

Quote Originally Posted by MangekyouJ View Post
    Ok, Orochimaru just proved to be that he's much more of a badass than Jiraiya. I mean I always knew when the Sannin were formed; Tsunade was the strongest, Oro had the most jutsu's, and Jiraiya was the most powerful. But this chapter just made me pull my respect card for him.

His undying canny knowledge of EVERYTHING makes him formidable....I completely underestimated him. Kishi came back from his slump of the past 5 chapters starting with the BS that is the death of Neji....but it's kool....
    I agree I originally despised Oro, however this chapter made me realize how much of a genius this guy really is. To have knowledge on the hidden/destroyed Uzumaki village, and knowledge of the Reaper Death; and to have survived through Kabuto himself. A complete ninja in that, and a very enticing villain

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Excellent chapter, scenes involving Orochimaru and Sasuke never fail to add interesting plot elements (and quiet the mumblers.)
    I am not surprised that there is a way to unseal those swallowed by the death god. The Uzumaki clan did invent the seal in the first place, and as Itachi said, there is a way to deal with EVERY jutsu. The most interesting thing to me in this chapter was the revelation of just how formidable Orochimaru truly is. His genius is not that of an Uchiha, who excel in battle smarts, or a Nara, that seem to excel in strategizing. Orochimaru is a genius in terms of how much actual book smarts and research he has accumulated. He is the Hojo of this manga (FF7 reference)

The Hokage were a very appropriate choice for Orochimaru to revive. Directly or indirectly, it is the Hokage of Konoha that have affected the ninja world more than any other single individual ninja, barring the Rikudou Sennin. Hashirama started the village system, was the leader of a clan was a first class shinobi, and seems to be the only one that could fight at and above the level of the epitome of Uchiha prowess, Uchiha Madara. Tobirama had even more of an effect on the Uchiha clan than his brother, because it was he that assigned the Uchiha to the role that they would play in the village until their massacre. His creation of the Edo Tensei kinjutsu is just a bonus. Hiruzen was the Hokage that Sasuke grew up recognizing as the leader of the village, and is also the one that has observed the village since its formation. Hiruzen is also directly responsible for the Uchiha clan's demise. Lastly, Minato was the second non-Uchiha to neutralize the kyuubi, and may have some knowledge as to why the Uchiha were not there on the night of the kyuubi attack. And these are only things that Sasuke superficially knows of. There are most definitely more surprising things that they know.

This week's chapter has only amped the expectations for next week's, and I am not yet sure if that is a good or bad thing. But I have come to realize that, while Kishimoto has Naruto as his main character and hero, he excels most when writing plots involving Sasuke. I am excited for next week.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

does it mean that the chakra that was pulled out from kurama and sealed in the demon god by the fourth hokage its also released when orochimaru cut his stomach? if i'm not mistaken, thats where it was sealed?

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Draw View Post
    i nearly nutted all over the place
    I did