29 2.19%

105 7.92%

1,166 87.93%
Page 31 of 39 « First ... 21272829303132333435 ... Last»
    Status
    Dec 2012
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 618 Discussion and 619 Predictions

this chapter was legen................................wait for it DARY it was legendary orichimaru is truly a genius he also was able to summon the fourth as he failed to summon him last tym !!!

Status
    Jan 2013
    This user has no status.

On a somewhat more amusing note, this being the second time that the "-Rama" brothers have been revived will probably aggravate them.
    Hashirama: AGAIN?! Seriously Tobirama, this justu is... wait, is that kyuubi and Uchiha Madara I sense over yonder?!
    Tobirama: ...I just wanted to see our parents again, alright?! I needed to know whether I was adopted, or am I really just an albino!
    Hiruzen: Well, it seems that me killing myself made no real difference, besides the last Uchiha go rogue. Hope Asuma is alright.
    Minato: All. According. To. Plan.

Status
    Dec 2012
    IT'S OVER 9000!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Honord Sage View Post
    Naruto will not only get the second half of Kurama Chakra but also the rest of the Tail Beast Chakra from the Juubi to Mix Beast and Natural Energy to Become the new SO6P and if you don't like that remember the Name of the Manga is Naruto, Not Sasuke,Not Madara nor Orochimaru. Naruto will become the power that Be.
    LOL NOPE! The plot will be really lame then....everything should be kept balanced, first of all naruto doesn't have ninja talent or skills like sasuke or madara, he doesn't and can never have the rinnegan, he's not so intelligent....all he has is the kurama chakra to depend on and the same old techniques
    te kurama chakra itself is a powerful boost for naruto plus the kuram himself acts as a mentor and friend and guides naruto during battle....so naruto really doesn't need anything.....if kishi gives him even more power that woukd be unfair....

Status
    Dec 2012
    IT'S OVER 9000!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lost Woods Denizen View Post
    Excellent chapter, scenes involving Orochimaru and Sasuke never fail to add interesting plot elements (and quiet the mumblers.)
    I am not surprised that there is a way to unseal those swallowed by the death god. The Uzumaki clan did invent the seal in the first place, and as Itachi said, there is a way to deal with EVERY jutsu. The most interesting thing to me in this chapter was the revelation of just how formidable Orochimaru truly is. His genius is not that of an Uchiha, who excel in battle smarts, or a Nara, that seem to excel in strategizing. Orochimaru is a genius in terms of how much actual book smarts and research he has accumulated. He is the Hojo of this manga (FF7 reference)

The Hokage were a very appropriate choice for Orochimaru to revive. Directly or indirectly, it is the Hokage of Konoha that have affected the ninja world more than any other single individual ninja, barring the Rikudou Sennin. Hashirama started the village system, was the leader of a clan was a first class shinobi, and seems to be the only one that could fight at and above the level of the epitome of Uchiha prowess, Uchiha Madara. Tobirama had even more of an effect on the Uchiha clan than his brother, because it was he that assigned the Uchiha to the role that they would play in the village until their massacre. His creation of the Edo Tensei kinjutsu is just a bonus. Hiruzen was the Hokage that Sasuke grew up recognizing as the leader of the village, and is also the one that has observed the village since its formation. Hiruzen is also directly responsible for the Uchiha clan's demise. Lastly, Minato was the second non-Uchiha to neutralize the kyuubi, and may have some knowledge as to why the Uchiha were not there on the night of the kyuubi attack. And these are only things that Sasuke superficially knows of. There are most definitely more surprising things that they know.

This week's chapter has only amped the expectations for next week's, and I am not yet sure if that is a good or bad thing. But I have come to realize that, while Kishimoto has Naruto as his main character and hero, he excels most when writing plots involving Sasuke. I am excited for next week.
    You are absolutely right.....sasuke has always been the real deal thriughout the series, even if naruto as a character gains more recognition and credit, the plots centering around sasukehave always been far better.......618 was totally eoic in terms of story development...less talks(unlike naruto scenes) more work...

Status
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by LssJBroly View Post
    That was an awesome chapter
    I'd give it
    ★★★★★

It actually felt like the plot was progressing and it has actually left me excited for next week and following chapters.

The First Hokage will probably give us some awesome insight to his and Madara's fight. I have been waiting for this flash back for ages. It will also be good to hear the Senju's side of the story.. as the Uchiha seem to twist things.

The Second Hokage is the Hokage I have been waiting to see more of. It is going to be great hearing why he created EDO Tensei and maybe hearing a background story when telling Sasuke what he wants to know, that shows his S/T ninjutsu.

Hiruzen, I cannot wait to see how he reacts to Oro getting his arms back. I also want to see if he will co-operate with Oro, or if any of the Hokage co-operate for that matter.

As for Minato, this is going to be awesome. Perhaps we can see a Minato VS Naruto fight or maybe a Naruto/Minato combination. Also what about his reaction to Obito becoming bad ?! I think Minato might play a part in Obito becoming good again.

If Oro can get his arms back.. potentially Kurama can get back the rest of its chakra. This would enable probably another huge boost for Naruto.

Senju DNA = Rinnegan possibly.
    I know the Zetsu's were in Sasuke the whole time, but with Oro there, he will be able to help Sasuke utilize this DNA.

Full powered Oro is back. He is really starting to look like the final villain.

◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦

Overall, if the Hokage manage to free themselves from EDO tensei.. bye bye Madara
    every points you made is something i want to see..

Status
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Draw View Post
    i nearly nutted all over the place
    lol..nice.

Return of the Ring Lord of the Kings's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2013
    RESTORING THE ORDER

This chapter brought me a lot of surprises,chance for Sasuke to get rinnegan is nearer

Status
    Apr 2010
    Just chillin' out

Hory Crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well. You whiners. You wanted some progression. YOU GOT PROGRESSION!

Status
    Apr 2010
    Just chillin' out

Quote Originally Posted by Lost Woods Denizen View Post
    On a somewhat more amusing note, this being the second time that the "-Rama" brothers have been revived will probably aggravate them.
    Hashirama: AGAIN?! Seriously Tobirama, this justu is... wait, is that kyuubi and Uchiha Madara I sense over yonder?!
    Tobirama: ...I just wanted to see our parents again, alright?! I needed to know whether I was adopted, or am I really just an albino!
    Hiruzen: Well, it seems that me killing myself made no real difference, besides the last Uchiha go rogue. Hope Asuma is alright.
    Minato: All. According. To. Plan.
    LOL Yes....This is so funny!!!

Status
    Jan 2013
    This user has no status.

Well, Sasuke is by character trait not really one for talking. That is why his chapters tend be more action packed/forward driven. Naruto has to talk, because Kishimoto is building him into a diplomat.

The presence of those zetsu intrigues me. Orochimaru got his zetsu body (will he grow back that eye?) so he may have access to mokuton. But more than anything else, he will gain more physical energy, enhancing his already powerful techniques. The zetsu that Juugo is subduing is the one that the plot may potentially hinge on. Looking at the scene with Juugo, it almost seemed as if he were preparing to such him up through his hand straw. Added to the fact that Juugo is able to transfer chakra/flesh to Sasuke.. well, I think you get where I am going with this. This is the only reasonable way that I can see Sasuke receive a power-up. As an Uchiha, Sasuke is just about at his power's limit. I don't think that even a full bodied susanoo, or even a perfect susanoo will be much of a difference. He will need external influences to gain more power.

Status
    Dec 2011
    You focus on the trivial and
    lose sight of whats important
    change is impossible in this
    fog of ignorance how can we
    evolve if regulation is all
    we've known

I'd give it
    ★★★★★

It actually felt like the plot was progressing and it has actually left me excited for next week and following chapters.

The First Hokage will probably give us some awesome insight to his and Madara's fight. I have been waiting for this flash back for ages. It will also be good to hear the Senju's side of the story.. as the Uchiha seem to twist things.

The Second Hokage is the Hokage I have been waiting to see more of. It is going to be great hearing why he created EDO Tensei and maybe hearing a background story when telling Sasuke what he wants to know, that shows his S/T ninjutsu.

Hiruzen, I cannot wait to see how he reacts to Oro getting his arms back. I also want to see if he will co-operate with Oro, or if any of the Hokage co-operate for that matter.

As for Minato, this is going to be awesome. Perhaps we can see a Minato VS Naruto fight or maybe a Naruto/Minato combination. Also what about his reaction to Obito becoming bad ?! I think Minato might play a part in Obito becoming good again.

If Oro can get his arms back.. potentially Kurama can get back the rest of its chakra. This would enable probably another huge boost for Naruto.

I know the Zetsu's were in Sasuke the whole time, but with Oro there, he will be able to help Sasuke utilize this DNA.

◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦

Overall, if the Hokage manage to free themselves from EDO tensei.. bye bye Madara
    Loving your thinking

Status
    Aug 2011
    This user has no status.

Really good one,and as predicted

Status
    Jan 2013
    Living the dream, how bout
    you?

Slam dunk Kishi...don't stop now!

Status
    Odin, why did you get my 2
    little bears terminated ? U_U

Quote Originally Posted by Sage83 View Post
    every points you made is something i want to see..
    Great minds think a like

Quote Originally Posted by OcularProwess View Post
    Loving your thinking
    Thanks !

Status
    Jun 2011
    The smartest person

Quote Originally Posted by ~MC117~ View Post
    Epic chapter! Now I hope we get to see more from tobirama, minato and hiruzen! and a hashirama vs madara would be epic.
    Is it a fight? Four kages destroy him with very easy....

Status
    Dec 2011
    Either die early as a Hero or
    live long to see yourself
    become a Villain

I'd give it
    ★★★★★

◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦

that explains all.
    I think tobirama knows the Edo tensei release seals since he created it.

kishi is a real genius. I never expected things to turn out like this. now I m really 10 Times more excited. I always knew this ore guy knew everything. now that his hands have returned we will get to c the immortal snake's full extent of power.

Status
    Aug 2012
    The possibility of something
    being impossible becomes more
    possible when you dare not try
    the impossible.

I am thinking something that some of the Hokages are going to break the edo tensei.....esp. Minato and Tobirama.
    I'm saying Minato becos of his knowledge in seals. The Mask belonged to Uzumaki and Kushina might have taught him something to go around it, thats my guess.
    Tobirama is the creator so maybe.
    Hiruzen too, since he had knowledge of all the Hidden Leaf Jutsu.
    On a whimp, I think Kishi want people to see the Hokages strength since most are complaining a lot. He might use this opportunity to display some of their skill we havent seen yet esp Minato and Hiruzen and maybe Tobirama.

Annihilator of NB ~Annihilator~'s Avatar
    Status
    "I might talk about
    killing people, but that
    doesn't mean I do it."

I'd give it a 5/5. I never expected the first four hokages to be revived. I can't wait for the next chapter. :D

Status
    Odin, why did you get my 2
    little bears terminated ? U_U

Quote Originally Posted by Priyam Bhowmick View Post
    that explains all.
    I think tobirama knows the Edo tensei release seals since he created it.

kishi is a real genius. I never expected things to turn out like this. now I m really 10 Times more excited. I always knew this ore guy knew everything. now that his hands have returned we will get to c the immortal snake's full extent of power.
    I agree 100% man !

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2010
    In a world where conflict is
    resolve

Finally ay boys! oro will propably take his noones side