Banned
    Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Kishi made a very good desision with... + conclusions/predictions after chap618

The return from Orochimaru!

Face it, this sick pedobear has made this manga VERY interesting again. He is the real thing. Props to Kishi to let him return, clever choice!

After reading chapter 618: Conclusions:

1. I know Konoha's strongest ninja's are all at the battlefield, but isn't it very strange Sasuke can walk in Konoha without ANY problems. I would have liked to see some ANBU attacking team Taka + Oro. It would have been more believable, but this is just a detail I guess.

2. Sasuke getting emotional when returning to Konoha. That panel were he is on the top and looking over Konoha was as Naruto did at the beginning of part 2 when he returned after his training with Jiraiya. Also Obito did before attacking Konoha. Very well drawned by Kishi, also nice symbolyzed that Naruto was standing above Konoha in the LIGHT and Sasuke in the DARK. I liked that.

3. The reveal of the four hokages. Seriously, I had massive goosebumps when I saw that. Epic, epic and again, epic! The mods will be very busy the next months because the fandomes of each of these Hokages will flame each other so hard, lol.

4. Orochimaru, what is your plan now? I mean, with the 4 hokages in your power now, you can rape Sasuke whenever you want and destroy Konoha completely. But this is not his motivation anymore it seems... Strange if you ask me, but also very interesting.

After reading chapter 618: Predictions:

1. There will be some emotional stuff, I hope Kishi handle this well -> Minato will tell Sasuke about how he is Naruto's father and the 'savior' stuff. Hiruzen will be faced again with his past student, Orochimaru. Hashirama will be in shock when he knows that Madara is back again. And Tobirama has to explain many things because he was the Hokage during the Uchiha-massacre.

2. All the 4 Hokages, especially Hiruzen and Minato, will be in shock when they sense the huge chakra and then will be told it is Naruto's. They will be like 'kid got hella strong', lol.

3. Sasuke will, after the answers, definitely face Madara and Obito.

4. Naruto wants to become Hokage, he will get the approval from all the 4 Edo-Kages and he will surpass them! You will see. It will be cheesy, but it will also be very nice and emotional. I am also waiting for more Naruto-Minato talk. Both characters are amazing so...

Your thoughts on it?

Last edited by JiraiyaTheGreat; 01-30-2013 at 08:26 AM.

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    In death, there is peace.

Re: Kishi made a very good desision with... + conclusions/predictions after chap618

Hiruzen was hokage during the Uchiha massacre

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    They say I 'm a troubled boy,
    just because I like to
    destroy, all the things that
    bring the idiots joy. Well,
    what's wrong with a little
    destruction?

Re: Kishi made a very good desision with... + conclusions/predictions after chap618

Sasuke can kill Orochimaru any time he wants without any trouble. They didn't kill Kabuto back then because they wanted to learn how to unleash the Edo Tensei. He knows how to do it now so no problem.

Banned
    Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Okami the butcher View Post
    Hiruzen was hokage during the Uchiha massacre
    Serious? I thought it was Tobirama?

Banned
    Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyo4 View Post
    Sasuke can kill Orochimaru any time he wants without any trouble. They didn't kill Kabuto back then because they wanted to learn how to unleash the Edo Tensei. He knows how to do it now so no problem.
    Not now since Oro has 4 Kages as edo under him.

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    In death, there is peace.

Quote Originally Posted by JiraiyaTheGreat View Post
    Serious? I thought it was Tobirama?
    nope he was long dead by then

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bad is the new good

1.This part ok except Hiruzen was Hokage in the Uchiha massacre.
    2. Well maybe
    3. No don't think so he is on the Naka shrine. I believe he will get a powerup but not get involve in the war.
    4. Naah they will be sent back to grave. I don't see them fighting in the war. So no Naruto-Minato cheesy talk.

Banned
    Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Okami the butcher View Post
    nope he was long dead by then
    Thanks to remember me, very stupid from me.

*In for a re-read*

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    The thing about smart
    MOTHERFUC**RS IS .. They sound
    like Crazy MotherFUC**RSto
    DUMB MOTHERFUC**RS

i also like to think that somehow hashirama and madara are going to face off but i doubt it but you are right in the future the manga is going to get Epic
    ooo i think that the 3rd hokage was the leader during the massacre

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    They say I 'm a troubled boy,
    just because I like to
    destroy, all the things that
    bring the idiots joy. Well,
    what's wrong with a little
    destruction?

Not now since Oro has 4 Kages as edo under him.
    Not yet. The moment he makes any suspicious move, he will feel a little black flame on his body.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Mhhhhh very good but I think that Hiruzen was Hokage during the Uchuha Massacre... he was the only one against it.... Danzo was the guy who is responsable for this

Banned
    Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by KonohanoAkuma View Post
    1.This part ok except Hiruzen was Hokage in the Uchiha massacre.
    2. Well maybe
    3. No don't think so he is on the Naka shrine. I believe he will get a powerup but not get involve in the war.
    4. Naah they will be sent back to grave. I don't see them fighting in the war. So no Naruto-Minato cheesy talk.
    This is Kishi, believe me, Naruto-Minato talk will follow.

Imagine this: Naruto and the Alliance are battling and suddenly, on a nearby hill, they see team Taka and Oro AND the 4 Edo-Kages. How epic!!!!

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have beautiful eyes

the question is how will the 5th Hokage react to seeing her grandfather again?
    *If it happens*

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Working on a plan to save the
    world from this harsh shinobi
    system

Hmm right on par with what I've predicted so far....I think things can go 1 of 2 ways, either Oro let's them keep free will or Tobirama uses the EDO release like Madara did to give them free will until they are ready to return to dust....thoughts?

Banned
    Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by KuramasBiju View Post
    Mhhhhh very good but I think that Hiruzen was Hokage during the Uchuha Massacre... he was the only one against it.... Danzo was the guy who is responsable for this
    Totally right, big mistake from me, sorry.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    明日は大切なものよ。

The return from Orochimaru!

Face it, this sick pedobear has made this manga VERY interesting again. He is the real thing. Props to Kishi to let him return, clever choice!

After reading chapter 618: Conclusions:

1. I know Konoha's strongest ninja's are all at the battlefield, but isn't it very strange Sasuke can walk in Konoha without ANY problems. I would have liked to see some ANBU attacking team Taka + Oro. It would have been more believable, but this is just a detail I guess.

2. Sasuke getting emotional when returning to Konoha. That panel were he is on the top and looking over Konoha was as Naruto did at the beginning of part 2 when he returned after his training with Jiraiya. Also Obito did before attacking Konoha. Very well drawned by Kishi, also nice symbolyzed that Naruto was standing above Konoha in the LIGHT and Sasuke in the DARK. I liked that.

3. The reveal of the four hokages. Seriously, I had massive goosebumps when I saw that. Epic, epic and again, epic! The mods will be very busy the next months because the fandomes of each of these Hokages will flame each other so hard, lol.

4. Orochimaru, what is your plan now? I mean, with the 4 hokages in your power now, you can rape Sasuke whenever you want and destroy Konoha completely. But this is not his motivation anymore it seems... Strange if you ask me, but also very interesting.

After reading chapter 618: Predictions:

1. There will be some emotional stuff, I hope Kishi handle this well -> Minato will tell Sasuke about how he is Naruto's father and the 'savior' stuff. Hiruzen will be faced again with his past student, Orochimaru. Hashirama will be in shock when he knows that Madara is back again. And Tobirama has to explain many things because he was the Hokage during the Uchiha-massacre.

2. All the 4 Hokages, especially Hiruzen and Minato, will be in shock when they sense the huge chakra and then will be told it is Naruto's. They will be like 'kid got hella strong', lol.

3. Sasuke will, after the answers, definitely face Madara and Obito.

4. Naruto wants to become Hokage, he will get the approval from all the 4 Edo-Kages and he will surpass them! You will see. It will be cheesy, but it will also be very nice and emotional. I am also waiting for more Naruto-Minato talk. Both characters are amazing so...

Your thoughts on it?
    About 2. I didnt knew that O.O

Banned
    Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Nejibabe92 View Post
    the question is how will the 5th Hokage react to seeing her grandfather again?
    *If it happens*
    I think Tsunade will die soon, so that Naruto's way to become hokage is open.

Banned
    Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Y3llovv fla5h View Post
    Hmm right on par with what I've predicted so far....I think things can go 1 of 2 ways, either Oro let's them keep free will or Tobirama uses the EDO release like Madara did to give them free will until they are ready to return to dust....thoughts?
    I was thinking the same way. I mean, Tobirama was the one who made the Edo Tensei, so if Madara could escape it, he should be able too! But at part 1 (remember), he was also Edo Tenseid by Oro and he didn't came out of it...

Banned
    Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

This chapter also proved Sasuke still cares about Konoha.

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Screw CN

I hope we see rematch of the 1st & Madara that will be so freaking epic & hopefully all the Hokages will enter the battlefield & if that happens I think Minato will be able to undo the seal on himself & give back the other half of Kurama's chakra. But the next few chapters should be pretty awesome.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'M

Quote Originally Posted by Kyo4 View Post
    well, sasuke himself told that he was able to kill oro because oro cant use his techniques.

Banned
    Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by cryhwks View Post
    I hope we see rematch of the 1st & Madara that will be so freaking epic & hopefully all the Hokages will enter the battlefield & if that happens I think Minato will be able to undo the seal on himself & give back the other half of Kurama's chakra. But the next few chapters should be pretty awesome.
    Yeah, then Naruto would be the most powerfull shinobi from the entire history of the Narutoverse!

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

This is too epic, the strongest ninja are going to fight.

Obito
    Madara
    Naruto
    Kakashi
    Bee
    Minato
    Huruzen
    Tobirama
    Hashirama

plus every ninja is fighting the war, uzimaki hideout?

Mind=blown
    Jizz=shot

Academy Student
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I don't think Sasuke or the 4 Hokage see the battlefield in the war. It would put a damper on the Naruto - Sasuke reunion/showdown/pursuit. And it would contradict the whole each generation gets stronger and the great ninja alliance overcoming the threat and oppression of those two nuts.

That said, I was disappointed =/ I think Kishi should have left Minato out of the manga and just as this mythical legend that readers only knew from reading other characters' second hand stories. I remember back in Part 1, Minato was this great hero in which everyone would go and debate his power to great length. Now we know 'everything' and there is not mystery about it.

Just the same, rehashing edo tensei on the 1st and 2nd and being able to reverse the death reaper seal is taking the easy way out of telling the story. Resurrection is one thing, hitting the undo button on one of the other powerful jutsus (a sealing jutsu for that matter) is disappointing.

Banned
    Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Believe me, Kishi will not bring back the 4 Hokages for only a little talk. They will go to the battlefield! And then some surprising stuff will happen. Oro will never remain boss over them.