Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    Sep 2010
    I'M

Re: Kishi made a very good desision with... + conclusions/predictions after chap618

Quote Originally Posted by Kyo4 View Post
    Sasuke can kill Orochimaru any time he wants without any trouble. They didn't kill Kabuto back then because they wanted to learn how to unleash the Edo Tensei. He knows how to do it now so no problem.
    well, sasuke himself told that he was able to kill oro because oro cant use his techniques.

Banned
    Status
    Jan 2013
    This user has no status.

Re: Kishi made a very good desision with... + conclusions/predictions after chap618

Quote Originally Posted by cryhwks View Post
    I hope we see rematch of the 1st & Madara that will be so freaking epic & hopefully all the Hokages will enter the battlefield & if that happens I think Minato will be able to undo the seal on himself & give back the other half of Kurama's chakra. But the next few chapters should be pretty awesome.
    Yeah, then Naruto would be the most powerfull shinobi from the entire history of the Narutoverse!

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

This is too epic, the strongest ninja are going to fight.

Obito
    Madara
    Naruto
    Kakashi
    Bee
    Minato
    Huruzen
    Tobirama
    Hashirama

plus every ninja is fighting the war, uzimaki hideout?

Mind=blown
    Jizz=shot

Academy Student
    Status
    This user has no status.

I don't think Sasuke or the 4 Hokage see the battlefield in the war. It would put a damper on the Naruto - Sasuke reunion/showdown/pursuit. And it would contradict the whole each generation gets stronger and the great ninja alliance overcoming the threat and oppression of those two nuts.

That said, I was disappointed =/ I think Kishi should have left Minato out of the manga and just as this mythical legend that readers only knew from reading other characters' second hand stories. I remember back in Part 1, Minato was this great hero in which everyone would go and debate his power to great length. Now we know 'everything' and there is not mystery about it.

Just the same, rehashing edo tensei on the 1st and 2nd and being able to reverse the death reaper seal is taking the easy way out of telling the story. Resurrection is one thing, hitting the undo button on one of the other powerful jutsus (a sealing jutsu for that matter) is disappointing.

Banned
    Status
    Jan 2013
    This user has no status.

Believe me, Kishi will not bring back the 4 Hokages for only a little talk. They will go to the battlefield! And then some surprising stuff will happen. Oro will never remain boss over them.

Page 2 of 2 « First 12