Post Thanks / Like
    #Dragyzophobia #Akashaphilia
    #Kirikoe4EIG #RuthlessLA
    #ShadowRiderTheJouninFade

[Closed]

Rei's R&R
    Mid-range
    Terrain: grassy field
    Bio: Hijikata Mamoru (updates can be found in my profile).
    Customs allowed
    Killing allowed but won't count.

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: [Closed]

I'll be using Lukaria in sig.

Lukaria creates a shadow clone. She then takes a Ringdisk in hand, and tosses the other Ringdisk to her clone. They then both start running full speed at you.

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

Ringdisks- Double Zero
    Type: Weapon
    Range: Short- Long
    Chakra Cost: N/A
    Damage: N/A
    Description: It was created by a legendary blacksmith in a foreign land. Using the wielder's chakra and blood as ingredients amongst other things. This weapon will only activate if the user is holding it and by their chakra. Otherwise, It appears as just two large disks worn on the users hips. Each disk has blades around its edge, except where the handles are, and a large center in the middle. The user can use these disks in close range, or can throw them, allowing their sharp blades to cut through the air. The user can guide the disks back to them using their chakra. They also are engraved with a special seal which allows them to perform their special ability.
    *Can only be used by the original owner
    *Can control them to attack from a distance, but cannot perform jutsu while controlling the disks UNLESS using the disk's ability

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Kirikoe4EIG #RuthlessLA

Seeing you and your clone running towards me, I focus my doton chakra to my mouth and then spits out 2 mudshots. One mudshot was directed at the original you and the other one to your clone. Both were aimed at your head so it would choke you if not countered.

x2 (Doton: Dorosandan) – Earth Release: Mudshot
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 10
    Description: The user spits a thick globule of mud at the target. If aimed correctly, it can blind the target's vision and choke them. It can also be used to create a sticky patch on the ground.

I then start running towards you while taking out my katana with my right hand preparing to have a close combat with you.

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Lukaria: "Thats all you can do?!"

Lukaria incases her Ringdisks in lightning chakra and throws it at the incoming mudshots, she makes the disc move straight towards you and your mudshots, the disk easily cuts through the mud and heads straight towards you.

(Chō Biburāto Raitontō) - Super Vibrating Lightning Release Sword
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A (+15 to kenjutsu and standard attacks)
    Description: The user channels their lightning chakra into a blade, increasing its vibrating frequency and giving it more cutting power than standard wind techniques.

Both still running at you.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Kirikoe4EIG #RuthlessLA

Mamoru: "W-woah!.. You countered!"

Upon seeing my attacks being countered, I start getting nervous not knowing what to do next. But I then decided hide myself under the ground and get make some distance between me and you by going 15 meters behind you.

Range: Long
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user changes earth into fine sand by channeling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig through it like a mole. While underground one can sense what is happening on the surface and use the information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy. Once can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a depth where the enemy cant reach. It also appears that after digging, the ground can be returned to its original state, leaving no trace of where the user entered the earth.

I then rise up from underneath the ground, jumping back to my feet as I case a genjutsu which causes you to see many illusionnary clones looking like me rising up from the ground. Some of them start walking towards you and some others grabs their kunais and start throwing them at you.

Chakra Cost:10
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: This illusion creates numerous illusionary clones of the user that appear to emerge from the ground, trees, rocks, etc. If these clones are attacked, they appear to multiply. The user can co-ordinate his attacks with the clones to make it appear as if they are real.

In the meantime I enhance my katana with wind chakra and them perform a horizontal slash in mid air aiming towards you or your clone (I don't know which one is you and which one is the clone )

Range: Short - Mid
    Damage points: 30
    Description: This technique utilizes wind chakra into the users sword and then they swing it to create a powerful whirlwind of gusts of wind by releasing the wind chakra in sync with the swing of the sword.

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by -Tsuki View Post

Upon seeing my attacks being countered, I start getting nervous not knowing what to do next. But I then decided hide myself under the ground and get make some distance between me and you by going 15 meters behind you.

Description: The user changes earth into fine sand by channeling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig through it like a mole. While underground one can sense what is happening on the surface and use the information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy. Once can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a depth where the enemy cant reach. It also appears that after digging, the ground can be returned to its original state, leaving no trace of where the user entered the earth.

I then rise up from underneath the ground, jumping back to my feet as I case a genjutsu which causes you to see many illusionnary clones looking like me rising up from the ground. Some of them start walking towards you and some others grabs their kunais and start throwing them at you.

Chakra Cost:10
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: This illusion creates numerous illusionary clones of the user that appear to emerge from the ground, trees, rocks, etc. If these clones are attacked, they appear to multiply. The user can co-ordinate his attacks with the clones to make it appear as if they are real.

In the meantime I enhance my katana with wind chakra and them perform a horizontal slash in mid air aiming towards you or your clone (I don't know which one is you and which one is the clone )

Description: This technique utilizes wind chakra into the users sword and then they swing it to create a powerful whirlwind of gusts of wind by releasing the wind chakra in sync with the swing of the sword.

15 meters is like, 50ft. I'll let you edit yout post.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Kirikoe4EIG #RuthlessLA

Upon seeing my attacks being countered, I start getting nervous not knowing what to do next. But I then decided hide myself under the ground and make some distance between me and you by at mid-range behind you.

I then rise up from underneath the ground, jumping back to my feet as I proceed by slamming my hands onto the ground while sending my doton chakra towards your location sending up a couple of rocks spikes that pierces you and your clone (I use the jutsu twice).

x2

Type: Attack
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: This technique lets the user create a few rock pillars that will protrude from the ground to skew the target. The rock pillars will even pass through obstacles to reach their target

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Lukaria hears the ground tear as the rock spike come flying at her, she releases a burst of lightning chakra out of her body, causing the incoming rocks to break before they pierce her. The clone is pierced and then poofs, the Ringdisk the clone was carrying drops to the ground.

(Raiton: Raigeki no Yoroi) - Lightning Release: Lightning Strike Armour
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Description: The user surrounds themselves with electricity. The intense electric field protects them by electrocuting anyone who comes into contact with it, but only works for one attack.

Lukaria then does the handseals and shoots a large fireball at you

(Katon: Gōkakyū no Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique
    Type: Offense
    Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Snake → Ram → Monkey → Boar → Horse → Tiger, a ninja inhales air, and utilizing a large amount of fire chakra, spews a large fireball from their mouth after blowing through a ring made by the thumb and index finger of the user, incinerating everything in range. The fireball ignites externally

As the fire comes at you. Lukaria blows out a powerful gust of wind, which catches up to the ball of fire, causing it to gain more power as the flames feed off the oxygen, the fireball suddenly grows bigger, and as it makes contact with you, it explodes with extra force, severly burning you and sending you flying.

(Futon: Ressenpū) - Wind Release: Violent Whirlwind
    Description: The user gushes a powerful stream of wind from their mouth towards their enemy

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Kirikoe4EIG #RuthlessLA

Seeing the clone poof away, I deduced that the other one must be the original so I turned my focus towards you. I form 3 handseals while concentrating chakra to my right hand as you were also releasing your fireball. I then immediately release a spiralling wall of water that was heading towards you and your attack. You having performed an wind jutsu to strengthen the fire, both of out techniques end up cancelling eachother and smoke appeared in such a manner that hid both of our visions.

Type: Offense/Defence
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: After waving the Boar → Dog → Ram hand seals, a water vortex created in the palm of the user’s hand that can then be blasted forward creating a spiraling wall of water which can then be used to attack or defend.
    Note: No water source required

I decide to do the same thing you did, and so I form an earth clone completly identical to myself on my left side. Then start running from the right (left from your point of view) in an arc around your lastly seen location while keeping myself at mid-range from you. At the same time, my clone moved in the same manner but to the left side (right from your point of view). Both of us were passing through the smoke.

Chakra cost: 20
    Description: The user creates their clone out of stone. Unlike other types of clones the rock clones don’t disappear after being defeated but rather crumble like rubble. These clones can also be used to create a clone of other people than themselves but do not take on the abilities of the copied person.

As we passed though the smoke, I kept on running in the form of an arc, keeping my distance from you (mid-range) while my clone rushed towards you at short range and took out a kunai from his poutch.

Last edited by Tsūki; 02-13-2013 at 09:55 AM.

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

As the clone comes into close range of Lukaria, she quickly fires a blast of lightning at it. The clone then crumbles to the ground.

(Raiton: Gian Yari) - Lightning Style: False Darkness Spear
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user emits a spear of lightning from their mouth. The spear can then split apart to strike multiple enemies.

Lukaria: A clone!

Lukaria turns to see you at mid-range, she quickly does a handseal, sending her chakra into the air around them.

Lukaria: "You are in radius!"

Suddenly, a barrier appears, surrounding them both.

Lightning Release: Almighty Lightning Barrier ( Zennou Raikou Shouheki)
    Type: Supplementry/defense
    Range:Short-mid
    Chakra:30
    Damage:N/A
    Description: Focusing their chakra, the user does a number of handseals and creates a large electric dome around themselves and the opponent, trapping the opponent inside. The dome goes 45 feet in a circle, including underground as well. Inside the barrier is filled with the users lightning chakra, allowing the user to be able to sense what is going on inside the barrier. While inside the user can have their lightning jutsu strike the opponent from any direction they choose inside the barrier. Since the user is concentrating their chakra inside the barrier, they cannot attack anyone outside the barrier. If the opponent comes into contact with the walls of the barrier, they are immidiately shocked with a small surge of lightning, causing them to jerk back, away from the lightning, an opponent can force there way out but as a result will be temporarily paralyzed. However, by using a powerful wind technique, the opponent can blow a hole, or even destroy the entire barrier.
    - Can only be taught by a
    - lasts for 5 turns
    - The Caster an only use Almighty Lightning techniques while sustaining the barrier

Then, she does a single handseal, and suddenly with a burst of speed, she zooms right in front of you and holds a Kunai to your throat.

Lightning Release: Almighty Lightning Step ( Zennou Raikou Sochi )
    Type: Supplementry
    Range:Short
    Chakra:30
    Damage:N/A
    Description: After making the respective handseals, and focusing on their lightning chakra in the air, the user uses the chakra to increase their speed for a brief instant. The user can move at a short distance at incredible speed, allowing them to dodge small/medium scale attacks, or to help get in close to opponents. The speed in which the user moves is as fast as it would take to perform handseals.
    - Can Only be used after successfully using Almighty Lightning Barrier
    - Can Only dodge up to B-rank or below attacks.
    - Can only move in a linear direction short distances from close to mid and vice versa

Lukaria: "So, what will you do now?"