Page 2 of 2 « First 12
Results 26 to 35 of 35
  1. #26
    Meowtebayo Meowazziel's Avatar
    Status
    Meowazziel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,524
    Post Thanks / Like
    Meow meow meow
     

    Re: Orochimaru is a BEAST and the BEST Villain !

    Quote Originally Posted by Coderack View Post
    Before this chapter I thought Orochimaru was a good villain but I was not a fan of him, but that changed because:











    Seeing the 4 Hokages revived by Oro just made me:



    I don't know about Madara, but Oro just smoked him in this chapter :drive: :kagutsuchi: !
    This was Orochimaru's chapter, he just shined, he is The Boss of Naruto Villains. :noc:
    He cheated Death so many times it's ridiculous and for everything he has showed 'til now he is the Best Damn Villain of both Naruto and Naruto Shippuden PERIOD
    Oro is a boss!
    Oro=Boss

    Basically, instead of saying ''boss'' you could say ''Oro''.
     
         

  2. #27
    Banned
    Status
    RikerSalad is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    My toxic mind.
    Posts
    28,669
    Post Thanks / Like
    Salad Family-Lover of
    Saladina.
     

    Re: Orochimaru is a BEAST and the BEST Villain !

    Quote Originally Posted by November Nolove View Post
    - don't you know that second conditional exists ?
    - why kabuto couldn't release itachi from edo when itachi broke it?
    - KA command is set by its user
    1. What?

    2. Because if he did, all the other Edos would've been released too, and that's what he didn't want to happen.

    3. Yes, but Itachi had a one-shot version that could only set the command "Protect Konoha." Also, if Itachi used the KA, the crow would automatically set it to Itachi since it's set to target his Mangekyo.
     
         

  3. #28
    Senior Member xjimbox's Avatar
    Status
    xjimbox is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Just like anywhere man..
    Posts
    4,440
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Insert clever/deep
    meaningful quote here"
     

    Re: Orochimaru is a BEAST and the BEST Villain !

    Quote Originally Posted by SatchiZurake View Post
    Yeah it said "when I sucked my chakra from Kabuto.. I also acquired all his information. He had researched about the 6 zetsu cells in sasuke and knew about them" nowhere in that panel did it say he was able to. Use a better edo lol read then comprehend it. All it talked about was the zetsu cells in sasuke. So do go and try to add things that haven't been said.. lol so sir I believe you are wrong "checkmate"
     
         

  4. #29
    Senior Member xjimbox's Avatar
    Status
    xjimbox is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Just like anywhere man..
    Posts
    4,440
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Insert clever/deep
    meaningful quote here"
     

    Re: Orochimaru is a BEAST and the BEST Villain !

    Quote Originally Posted by SatchiZurake View Post
    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/618/12
    And perhaps I should have worded that better, he has KNOWLEDGE of any changes Kabuto made on the edo tensei. Though i fail to see how his Edo Tensei was "sucky" before.
    He couldnt use the first and second hokages to their fullest because he hadn't mastered it like Kabuto . If he could then having the first would have just been enough to destroy the village
     
         

  5. #30
    Mr. Vampire November's Avatar
    Status
    November is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    My Room
    Posts
    6,552
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tired just Tired !!!
     

    Re: Orochimaru is a BEAST and the BEST Villain !

    Quote Originally Posted by rikerslade View Post
    1. What?

    2. Because if he did, all the other Edos would've been released too, and that's what he didn't want to happen.

    3. Yes, but Itachi had a one-shot version that could only set the command "Protect Konoha." Also, if Itachi used the KA, the crow would automatically set it to Itachi since it's set to target his Mangekyo.
    1. Whatever!
    2. Oh! Tell me why he can't release one of the edos without affect other edos?
    3. *facepalm* who tell you KA can only use to protect konoha? :sy:
    sorry 4 bad english
     
         

  6. #31
    Senior Member Ero sennin jiraiya's Avatar
    Status
    Ero sennin jiraiya is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,383
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Orochimaru is a BEAST and the BEST Villain !

    Everyone agrees. Even the ones who don't agree, also secretly agree.
     
         

  7. #32
    Banned
    Status
    TheOneWhoKnowsEverything is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    120
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Orochimaru is a BEAST and the BEST Villain !

    Good job, Orochimaru.
     
         

  8. #33
    Banned
    Status
    RikerSalad is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    My toxic mind.
    Posts
    28,669
    Post Thanks / Like
    Salad Family-Lover of
    Saladina.
     

    Re: Orochimaru is a BEAST and the BEST Villain !

    Quote Originally Posted by November Nolove View Post
    1. Whatever!
    2. Oh! Tell me why he can't release one of the edos without affect other edos?
    3. *facepalm* who tell you KA can only use to protect konoha? :sy:
    sorry 4 bad english
    1. I see..

    2. Because Kabuto can't selectively release one Edo. Once he forms the seals to release it, all Edos are affected.

    3. Not KA, but the KA that Itachi has access to.
     
         

  9. #34
    -Lino seventhboa's Avatar
    Status
    seventhboa is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,215
    Post Thanks / Like
    To hunger, but not gluttonous.
    To arouse, but not lustful. To
    tire, but not slothful.
    ~Shiba Tatsuya
     

    Re: Orochimaru is a BEAST and the BEST Villain !

    Best Villian of the Year 2013 goes toooooooooooooo, Orochymydiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiickkk. Seriously this gu is something else, trolling Itachi's Totuska blade sealing and the Shiki Fuujin.
     
         

  10. #35
    Mr. Vampire November's Avatar
    Status
    November is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    My Room
    Posts
    6,552
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tired just Tired !!!
     

    Re: Orochimaru is a BEAST and the BEST Villain !

    Quote Originally Posted by rikerslade View Post
    1. I see..

    2. Because Kabuto can't selectively release one Edo. Once he forms the seals to release it, all Edos are affected.

    3. Not KA, but the KA that Itachi has access to.
    1. m!
    2. Who told you?
    Manga page or Kishi or your friend :D
    3. What i said is second conditional clause. I beat you have already learnt it, right? Btw i mean that itachi's ka isn't set a command yet.
    -my phone is slow unlike my laptop. If you know what i mean :D
     
         
    Last edited by November; 01-30-2013 at 11:28 AM.

Page 2 of 2 « First 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •