Status
    Oct 2010
    You either die a hero, or live
    long enough to see yourself
    become the villian

Minato the host.

Right guys, Just hear me out on this one cause there is some sense behind the weird title.

So during the attack on Konoha by Obito those many years ago, Minato sealed the Ying chakra inside himself due to the fact Naruto as a child wouldn't be able to handle the full front on the angry demon.

Now that He has been revived he two has essentially what naruto has, He is a jinnchurki. Now Minato does not have mastery over Kurama like Naruto does, But in theory could Minato develop these skills if he were to say "Remain" in the manga for that amount of time?

WHICH leads me to my next two questions,

Would Minato be faster? ,

as lets face it, Kurama is at least 50% of Naruto's overall strength whilst Minato is self developed.

And...

Madara stated " I cannot be a host while in this dead body " will the rule also apply to Minato? (Also how did obito get the tailed beasts in the 7 hosts he was controlling via IWR)

PS- do we think inside minato there will be the whole "Gates holding back kurama" sort of lay out?

Status
    Currently in Ancrath.. all alone.. reading all the dusty books
    Jana is the best .-.

Re: Minato the host.

u cant be faster than something which is instant... minato use FTG which is instant .. also kurama's chakra would replenish even without his other half its safe to assume at this point that kurama is at full power... as for minato its hard to say .. he doesnt have any experience using kurama's chakra ... all i can think of is that the chakra that was sealed inside the death god would go back to kurama but since kurama is alreayd at full health it might just give naruto and kurama the extra boost they need

Status
    Jul 2012
    playing with flames

ahm... first of all sir, there is no proof that minato is now a jinchuriki. ^_^

but if ever he would be a kyuubi host, he may be able to extract the kyuubi chakra and seal the fox from a corner. without the good vibes relationship with kurama, he may only do the kyuubi cloak. =]

Banned
    Status
    Jan 2013
    This user has no status.

inside him is probably just the yang chakra and nothing else. kind of like kinkaku and ginkaku. a suedo jinchurriki. he gave naruto kuramas "body" and the yin. and just sucked out the yang and sealed it within him.

OH LONG JOHNSON edo tensai wilmaso's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

as i remember minato sealed the fox along with him not in him....sorry that's a no go.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Thinking

What if the chakra helps Minato break free like Itachi did? ever consider that?

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Minato is not a jinchuuriki, when the body dies - the body is the vessel where the soul or chakra is sealed into - they're separated they both die.. or in this case be sealed inside the god.. kyuubi's yin chakra will return to kyuubi, which means kyuubi gets a power boost which naruto can use.

You can clearly see here that a fifth flame-like spirit thingy is flying the other way, that's not going to orochimaru, you see him getting that directly.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Tall Tired and Sexually
    frustrated

Quote Originally Posted by SixPathsOfTobi View Post
    Minato is not a jinchuuriki, when the body dies - the body is the vessel where the soul or chakra is sealed into - they're separated they both die.. or in this case be sealed inside the god.. kyuubi's yin chakra will return to kyuubi, which means kyuubi gets a power boost which naruto can use.

You can clearly see here that a fifth flame-like spirit thingy is flying the other way, that's not going to orochimaru, you see him getting that directly.

I'm pretty sure that's just him regaining the use of his hands dude

Status
    Jan 2013
    This user has no status.

Yep, he ragains he's hands with this fifth spirit. I think Yondaime has the yang chakra inside of him but he wouldn't be able to control it. Just look how many years it took Naruto with yin chakra. As Yondaime said it's impossiblem but with help of Kurama Naruto will do that

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Belsavis View Post
    Yep, he ragains he's hands with this fifth spirit. I think Yondaime has the yang chakra inside of him but he wouldn't be able to control it. Just look how many years it took Naruto with yin chakra. As Yondaime said it's impossiblem but with help of Kurama Naruto will do that
    If minato's edo tensei body magically contains kyuubis yin half i will fly personally to japan to not only kick kishimoto in the nuts, but ****ing murder him..

You can't seal a soul or chakra into a soul.. you seal it into a body, so even if kyuubi's yin chakra would've been sealed in minato, so minato would've made himself a jinchuuriki before he died (got sealed) the kyuubi chakra would either be processed like the person died, or it will be sealed into the god things belly together with minato, but seperate ofcourse.. you seal a soul or chakra into a body not into a soul.

The way that god thing works is that god putting his hand into the belly of the voodoo doll or whatever he's holding..
    then the hand comes out of the belly of the user of the jutsu
    and then into the victim from which he pulls the soul back through the belly of the user
    and then you see the seal on the belly of the user and you see the god eating the entire voodoo doll

That's what happened to orochimaru's arms and that's what happened with yin kyuubi, go look it up..

Status
    Jan 2013
    This user has no status.

Minato is not a jin he just has the nine tails chakra

Status
    Nov 2012
    Drawing stuff.

One problem with this theory. Minato didn't seal the yin in himself.

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by AaaaNinja View Post
    There are more problems, cause what if he did, his body the vessel where he and kyuubi would be in is dead.

Last edited by SixPathsOfTobi; 01-30-2013 at 10:36 PM.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Drawing stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by SixPathsOfTobi View Post
    There are more problems, cause what if he did, his body the vessel where he and kyuubi would be in is dead.
    Not a problem to consider because Kyuubi's not in him. This is a hypothetical what-if that isn't very interesting to me. Kinda like saying "What if the So6P had THREE sons? What would have happened then??" If people agree that something didn't happen but still want to talk about if it did be my guest. I'm not going to, though.

Last edited by AaaaNinja; 01-30-2013 at 10:51 PM.

Status
    This user has no status.

First of all, you need to understand the DRS.

Hashirama and Tobirama were also sealed inside Hiruzen, so was Oro's arms. But they are outside the seal now. So would the kuybi chakra most likely be.

If not, of course, you also make another misconception. Minato can't be a host. He only sealed part of the Kuybi's chakra. It has nothing to do with a jinchuriki. He would just gain some freak-like version of the Kuybi, resembling that of Gin/Kin bros.

Of course Minato would have much more than them, thus obtaining more power, when using it. However, probably not capable of controlling it.

Status
    Sep 2011
    This user has no status.

Come again bruh?

Status
    This user has no status.

Minato was not a Jinchuuriki, the kyuubi chakra was sealed in the death god through Minato's body. He was no more a jinchuuriki than Hiruzen was the host of 1st/2nd hokage's soul, Just the vessel used to transform the soul/chakra to the Reaper.
    Even if he were a jinchuuriki, that link would have been severed when he died, as proven by Madara's comments. The Edo jinchuurikies did not control the chakra of the beasts earlier - they were "chained" to it by Obito, taking advantage of their chakra compatibility to give them some control.

I agree with the one who stated that the fifth spirit flying away from the group is most like Kurama's yin chakra, hopefully returning to its owner, although it could be added to the juubi too, I think.

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Not a problem to consider because Kyuubi's not in him. This is a hypothetical what-if that isn't very interesting to me. Kinda like saying "What if the So6P had THREE sons? What would have happened then??" If people agree that something didn't happen but still want to talk about if it did be my guest. I'm not going to, though.
    I brought up the what if because some people take that for truth, including the TS.

OH LONG JOHNSON edo tensai wilmaso's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by neezyb View Post

Come again bruh?
    Dude really go back to when the third did the same thing to oro's arm.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Drawing stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by neezyb View Post

Come again bruh?
    Don't confuse the Death God Seal with Eight Trigrams just because they look the same. This is Hiruzen sealing Tobirama and Hashirama, yet they stand before you on the last page of Chapter 618.:

.... you were saying?