Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 27
  1. #1
    NB's Loyal Knight FitzChivalry Farseer's Avatar
    Status
    FitzChivalry Farseer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,906
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am Fire . . . . I am Death
     

    Why would Tobirama create Edo Tensei?

    If its true that hes the person responsible for creating such a jutsu than he mustve been the most sinister hokage of all time. Just look at the price for using this technique. Someones life. Aaaand how long do you think it took him to create it? How many failed experiments? How many dead bodies?

    The main reason is why would he create it. Is it because he saw his brothers death(hashirama)? Is it because he wanted to revive hhis dead lover? Whatever the reason its still despiicable. This jutsu befits Orochimaru but not Tobirama. How can a Hokage create such a hutssu?
     
         

  2. #2
    I love pink. Pink World FireBird Marco's Avatar
    Status
    FireBird Marco is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    In a Pink forest above the clouds
    Posts
    2,594
    Post Thanks / Like
    Unleash the Leash
     

    Re: Why would Tobirama create Edo Tensei?

    To revive his dead wife Toka Senju.
     
         

  3. #3
    God of Wood O_O HashiramaDescendant's Avatar
    Status
    HashiramaDescendant is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Xyloid City with Hashirama
    Posts
    5,565
    Post Thanks / Like
    안녕하세요! ^^
     

    Re: Why would Tobirama create Edo Tensei?

    Stop judging my brother!
     
         

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Status
    Kages is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    16,510
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why would Tobirama create Edo Tensei?

    Quote Originally Posted by HashiramaDescendant View Post
    Stop judging my brother!
    He's my teacher too!

    OT- Felt like it, we don't know.
     
         

  5. #5
    Member
    Status
    Esairu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Washington,USA
    Posts
    32
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why would Tobirama create Edo Tensei?

    wasn't it originally used as inflitration technique of other lands? So technically he was using enemies do to the technique (people of said villages).
     
         

  6. #6
    NB's Loyal Knight FitzChivalry Farseer's Avatar
    Status
    FitzChivalry Farseer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,906
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am Fire . . . . I am Death
     

    Re: Why would Tobirama create Edo Tensei?

    Quote Originally Posted by FireBird Marco View Post
    To revive his dead wife Toka Senju.
    Dont know whether to believe you or wait till someone to reaffirm your statement
     
         

  7. #7
    Holy Cross's Avatar
    Status
    Holy Cross is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    王家の谷
    Posts
    8,112
    Post Thanks / Like
    Valar Morghulis
     



    Re: Why would Tobirama create Edo Tensei?

    Quote Originally Posted by HashiramaDescendant View Post
    Stop judging my brother!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kages View Post
    He's my teacher too!

    OT- Felt like it, we don't know.
     
         

  8. #8
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Here and there.
    Posts
    10,301
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Why would Tobirama create Edo Tensei?

    An idea just popped up in my mind. What if Tobirama, somehow, found ou about what Uchihas were playing and knowing how they're a strong clan, however, Senjus were disappearing, he started researching in order to bring back Hashirama so the clans would've been equal in power in case of the attack?
     
         

  9. #9
    NB's Loyal Knight FitzChivalry Farseer's Avatar
    Status
    FitzChivalry Farseer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,906
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am Fire . . . . I am Death
     

    Re: Why would Tobirama create Edo Tensei?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    An idea just popped up in my mind. What if Tobirama, somehow, found ou about what Uchihas were playing and knowing how they're a strong clan, however, Senjus were disappearing, he started researching in order to bring back Hashirama so the clans would've been equal in power in case of the attack?
    Um chatte im sorry to do this but . . . . . . . . . . . . . (facepalm)
     
         

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Status
    ThomasJeffersonwasasadist is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,360
    Post Thanks / Like
    Horny and sadistic with a dash
    of racism
     

    Re: Why would Tobirama create Edo Tensei?

    it might have taken a long time to create because he only got the concepts down before experimenting on enemies in battle. after long enough of trying to get it to work in the midst of battle he was able to turn stuff like 2 or 3v1 scenarios to his advantage in battle.
     
         

  11. #11
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Here and there.
    Posts
    10,301
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Why would Tobirama create Edo Tensei?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fitz View Post
    Um chatte im sorry to do this but . . . . . . . . . . . . . (facepalm)
    Why? What other Senjus were out there? None mentioned besides him. The Uchihas is known as the clan on equal foot power with Senjus. While the others were a clan, he was almost the only one.
    Power scales were inversed. He felt threatened that maybe Konoha will crumble?
    Why is it so laughable idea? Look where power-scales took... Itachi had to kill an entire clan or otherwise Konoha would've been in the biggest problems.
    So, sorry, I don't find it facepalming just because it doesn't fit your ideal.
     
         

  12. #12
    NB's Loyal Knight FitzChivalry Farseer's Avatar
    Status
    FitzChivalry Farseer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,906
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am Fire . . . . I am Death
     

    Re: Why would Tobirama create Edo Tensei?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    Why? What other Senjus were out there? None mentioned besides him. The Uchihas is known as the clan on equal foot power with Senjus. While the others were a clan, he was almost the only one.
    Power scales were inversed. He felt threatened that maybe Konoha will crumble?
    Why is it so laughable idea? Look where power-scales took... Itachi had to kill an entire clan or otherwise Konoha would've been in the biggest problems.
    So, sorry, I don't find it facepalming just because it doesn't fit your ideal.
    Noooo it wasnt the idea itself but the delivery. I thought the idea was good but i just had to read more than once
     
         

  13. #13
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Here and there.
    Posts
    10,301
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Why would Tobirama create Edo Tensei?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fitz View Post
    Noooo it wasnt the idea itself but the delivery. I thought the idea was good but i just had to read more than once
    What's wrong with my delivery?
    I tried to be as short and explicit as possible.
     
         

  14. #14
    ANBU Meekz89's Avatar
    Status
    Meekz89 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,193
    Post Thanks / Like
    One finger... Sliding across
    my neck. *****s know what I
    mean like they deaf
     

    Re: Why would Tobirama create Edo Tensei?

    He was young and he was exploring the limits of his ninjutsu. After seeing what unnatural it was to the course of life. So he deemed it Kinjutsu
     
         

  15. #15
    NB's Loyal Knight FitzChivalry Farseer's Avatar
    Status
    FitzChivalry Farseer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,906
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am Fire . . . . I am Death
     

    Re: Why would Tobirama create Edo Tensei?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    What's wrong with my delivery?
    I tried to be as short and explicit as possible.
    Well its littered with commas and the question mark at the end makes you doubt your own statement.
     
         

  16. #16
    Member swag monkey Enma's Avatar
    Status
    swag monkey Enma is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Konoha, CT
    Posts
    116
    Post Thanks / Like
    Senju Chakra=Uchiha prowess
     

    Re: Why would Tobirama create Edo Tensei?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    Why? What other Senjus were out there? None mentioned besides him. The Uchihas is known as the clan on equal foot power with Senjus. While the others were a clan, he was almost the only one.
    Power scales were inversed. He felt threatened that maybe Konoha will crumble?
    Why is it so laughable idea? Look where power-scales took... Itachi had to kill an entire clan or otherwise Konoha would've been in the biggest problems.
    So, sorry, I don't find it facepalming just because it doesn't fit your ideal.
    I agree completely with Chatte, this sounds like an enticing idea. It is true that the remaining Senju were unknown or possibly non-existent, therefore he created the jutsu to revive his dead clansmen in the case of an upheaval. Also since the Uchiha were pitted against the Senju because of the Hokage scandal with Hashi and Madara; maybe Tobirama figured that one day the Uchiha would betray the Leaf, and created it as an alternative solution in the case of a coup d'etat.
     
         

  17. #17
    NB's Loyal Knight FitzChivalry Farseer's Avatar
    Status
    FitzChivalry Farseer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,906
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am Fire . . . . I am Death
     

    Re: Why would Tobirama create Edo Tensei?

    Quote Originally Posted by Meekz89 View Post
    He was young and he was exploring the limits of his ninjutsu. After seeing what unnatural it was to the course of life. So he deemed it Kinjutsu
    . . . . . . . Thats not bad
     
         

  18. #18
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Here and there.
    Posts
    10,301
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Why would Tobirama create Edo Tensei?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fitz View Post
    Well its littered with commas and the question mark at the end makes you doubt your own statement.
    Commas have their role there as well as the question mark. It's an idea which I am not sure of and of course it's doubtful. Therefore the question mark.

    Quote Originally Posted by swag monkey Enma View Post
    I agree completely with Chatte, this sounds like an enticing idea. It is true that the remaining Senju were unknown or possibly non-existent, therefore he created the jutsu to revive his dead clansmen in the case of an upheaval. Also since the Uchiha were pitted against the Senju because of the Hokage scandal with Hashi and Madara; maybe Tobirama figured that one day the Uchiha would betray the Leaf, and created it as an alternative solution in the case of a coup d'etat.
    Exactly! Sounds pretty viable idea. At least to me... I am sure it has to do something with power-scales, otherwise, there's no actual benefit from this jutsu.
     
         

  19. #19
    OH LONG JOHNSON edo tensai wilmaso's Avatar
    Status
    edo tensai wilmaso is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    BRONX
    Posts
    1,887
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why would Tobirama create Edo Tensei?

    I know this is a lil far fetched but what if he created it to seek out help from his elders just how Sasuke is doing right now.
     
         

  20. #20
    NB's Loyal Knight FitzChivalry Farseer's Avatar
    Status
    FitzChivalry Farseer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,906
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am Fire . . . . I am Death
     

    Re: Why would Tobirama create Edo Tensei?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    Commas have their role there as well as the question mark. It's an idea which I am not sure of and of course it's doubtful.
    Five commas for one sentence. 100% Legit.
     
         

  21. #21
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Here and there.
    Posts
    10,301
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Why would Tobirama create Edo Tensei?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fitz View Post
    Five commas for one sentence. 100% Legit.
    Off-topic comment. 100% legit, right?
    And for your information, when you want to separate elements in series, to say like this, you use commas.
    As well as, when you use little conjunctions.

    But anyway, this is the last off-topic post from both of us. We are discussing Edo Tensei and Nidaime, not Grammar.
     
         

  22. #22
    Senior Member Altaneen's Avatar
    Status
    Altaneen is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    2,395
    Post Thanks / Like
    Waiting for A Realm Reborn
     

    Re: Why would Tobirama create Edo Tensei?

    Top right panel
     
         

  23. #23
    Member swag monkey Enma's Avatar
    Status
    swag monkey Enma is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Konoha, CT
    Posts
    116
    Post Thanks / Like
    Senju Chakra=Uchiha prowess
     

    Re: Why would Tobirama create Edo Tensei?

    Exactly! Sounds pretty viable idea. At least to me... I am sure it has to do something with power-scales, otherwise, there's no actual benefit from this jutsu.[/QUOTE]

    Yeah! It has everything to do with powerscale, or else the jutsu wouldn't have been created. Hopefully we will see an explanation as to why exactly he created it, however there is suffice enough info on why he created it.
     
         

  24. #24

    Status
    bobisacoolguy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    # Hashtag Town #
    Posts
    3,199
    Post Thanks / Like
    ####################
     

    Re: Why would Tobirama create Edo Tensei?

    Maybe hashi asked Tobirama to do it? I mean he had like a infinite health mod almost he had to know about when he was going to die I'm unclear as to if Edo tensi was made after or before hashi's death but if before the I would imagine he would want it used on him so that he could aid in the uchiha senju conflict. Because there was like 3 senju and and 40 uchiha s they would need a trump card wi a Edo hashi with unlimited power and chakra he could probably handle the uchiha and maybe even go about taming all the bijuu
     
         

  25. #25
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Here and there.
    Posts
    10,301
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Why would Tobirama create Edo Tensei?

    Quote Originally Posted by swag monkey Enma View Post
    Yeah! It has everything to do with powerscale, or else the jutsu wouldn't have been created. Hopefully we will see an explanation as to why exactly he created it, however there is suffice enough info on why he created it.
    I am sure things will be explained in the upcoming chapters.
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •