Page 2 of 3 « First 123 Last»
Results 21 to 40 of 42
  1. #21
    Member HitmanSasuke23's Avatar
    Status
    HitmanSasuke23 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    884
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Now is the golden chance for Oro to take off Sasuke's body

    Quote Originally Posted by Miyata View Post
    Didnt oro say he had NO PART IN THE WAR... he wont attack sasuke dum dum and sasuke will get oro (his ***** to release the hokages from edo after sasuke is convinced he should save the village) Deal With It ....

    Sasuke has no respect or fear of Oro....this is what sasuke thinks about oro
    my sentiments exactly
     
         

  2. #22
    Member
    Status
    Kusanagi35 is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    664
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Now is the golden chance for Oro to take off Sasuke's body

    Quote Originally Posted by Miyata View Post
    Didnt oro say he had NO PART IN THE WAR... he wont attack sasuke dum dum and sasuke will get oro (his ***** to release the hokages from edo after sasuke is convinced he should save the village) Deal With It ....

    Sasuke has no respect or fear of Oro....this is what sasuke thinks about oro
    Why wouldn't Oro attack Sasuke, he still need his body and Sasuke can't release them from the Edos since he does not know the hand seals.
    Basically Sasuke is Oro's *****, deal with it and don't be mad .

    Quote Originally Posted by HitmanSasuke23 View Post
    Actually that's not true...Oro sucked Sasuke off by searching for him not the other way around...Oro couldn't handle Itachi so he tried to go after a mere child what a punk...and besides he could have awakened the MS by simply killing Naruto at the valley of the End
    No he doesn't give a flying f*ck about Naruto. He wouldn't have awakened MS since he's not close to him.
    Sasuke needed Oro to gain power to defeat Itachi, he told him to come with him and he did follow him like a henchman
     
         
    Last edited by Kusanagi35; 01-31-2013 at 03:28 AM.

  3. #23
    Member HitmanSasuke23's Avatar
    Status
    HitmanSasuke23 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    884
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Now is the golden chance for Oro to take off Sasuke's body

    Quote Originally Posted by Kusanagi35 View Post
    Why wouldn't Oro attack Sasuke, he still need his body and Sasuke can't release them from the Edos since he does not know the hand seals.
    Basically Sasuke is Oro's *****, deal with it and don't be mad
    He can't take Sasuke's body now because he just took zetsu's he has to wait another 3 yrs
     
         

  4. #24
    Senior Member Dark Artist's Avatar
    Status
    Dark Artist is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,079
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Now is the golden chance for Oro to take off Sasuke's body

    as a Sasuke fan i have to say SOME Sasuke fans are dumb and ignorant

    how in the hell can Sasuke beat edo hashirama + tobirama + minato + hariuzen + FULL power Orochimaru at once ?

    be logical not a fanboy

    current Oro with kages > Sasuke
     
         

  5. #25
    Member
    Status
    Kusanagi35 is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    664
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Now is the golden chance for Oro to take off Sasuke's body

    Quote Originally Posted by HitmanSasuke23 View Post
    He can't Sasuke's body now because he just took zetsu's he has to wait another 3 yrs
    He doesn't need to wait 3 years, only until his body rejects him

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Artist View Post
    as a Sasuke fan i have to say SOME Sasuke fans are dumb and ignorant

    how in the hell can Sasuke beat edo hashirama + tobirama + minato + hariuzen + FULL power Orochimaru at once ?

    be logical not a fanboy

    current Oro with kages > Sasuke
    My point exactly, so many ignorant people
     
         

  6. #26
    Senior Member Miyata's Avatar
    Status
    Miyata is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,998
    Put Jesus First
     

    Re: Now is the golden chance for Oro to take off Sasuke's body

    Quote Originally Posted by Kusanagi35 View Post
    Why wouldn't Oro attack Sasuke, he still need his body and Sasuke can't release them from the Edos since he does not know the hand seals.
    Basically Sasuke is Oro's *****, deal with it and don't be mad
    Everything Oro has done it is because Sasuke told him to lol (he is sasukes ***** now if you have noticed). Are you Blind? When sasuke tell oro to free them from his control he will listen just like he listened to every other command from sasuke lol... BTW it takes 3 years for oro to switch bodys lol ..... Deal with it

     
         

  7. #27
    Member
    Status
    Kusanagi35 is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    664
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Now is the golden chance for Oro to take off Sasuke's body

    Quote Originally Posted by Miyata View Post
    Everything Oro has done it is because Sasuke told him to lol (he is sasukes ***** now if you have noticed). Are you Blind? When sasuke tell oro to free them from his control he will listen just like he listened to every other command from sasuke lol... BTW it takes 3 years for oro to switch bodys lol ..... Deal with it

    go read my previous post, you clearly are an ignorant person.
    How can Sasuke beat 4 Edo Hokage? He can't therefore he's Oro's *****, deal with it.
     
         

  8. #28
    Member HitmanSasuke23's Avatar
    Status
    HitmanSasuke23 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    884
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Now is the golden chance for Oro to take off Sasuke's body

    Quote Originally Posted by Kusanagi35 View Post
    He doesn't need to wait 3 years, only until his body rejects him



    My point exactly, so many ignorant people
    First of all I never said that Sasuke can defeat Oro plus 4 previous Kages let's get that clear
    Secondly, he does have to wait 3 yrs if he didn't why not simply take little Sasuke's body...your whole purpose of wanting Sasuke is for the Sharingan and the uchiha body itself...all things little sasuke had
     
         

  9. #29
    Senior Member Miyata's Avatar
    Status
    Miyata is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,998
    Put Jesus First
     

    Re: Now is the golden chance for Oro to take off Sasuke's body

    Quote Originally Posted by Kusanagi35 View Post
    go read my previous post, you clearly are an ignorant person.
    How can Sasuke beat 4 Edo Hokage? He can't therefore he's Oro's *****, deal with it.
    Go read my post Idiot... i said they were not going to fight because oro has no intentions on fighting anyone lol (Sasuke will tell him to free them from control and Oro will listen like always)... You are ignorant DEAL WITH IT

     
         

  10. #30
    Senior Member Dark Artist's Avatar
    Status
    Dark Artist is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,079
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Now is the golden chance for Oro to take off Sasuke's body

    i have reported Miyata's comments because he's an ignorant and was getting off the topic
     
         

  11. #31
    Member
    Status
    Kusanagi35 is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    664
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Now is the golden chance for Oro to take off Sasuke's body

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Artist View Post
    i have reported Miyata's comments because he's an ignorant and was getting off the topic
    true, good job
     
         

  12. #32
    Senior Member Miyata's Avatar
    Status
    Miyata is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,998
    Put Jesus First
     

    Re: Now is the golden chance for Oro to take off Sasuke's body

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Artist View Post
    i have reported Miyata's comments because he's an ignorant and was getting off the topic
    How was i Getting off topic??? tell me your post about me is off topic moron
     
         

  13. #33
    Member
    Status
    Kusanagi35 is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    664
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Now is the golden chance for Oro to take off Sasuke's body

    Quote Originally Posted by Miyata View Post
    Go read my post Idiot... i said they were not going to fight because oro has no intentions on fighting anyone lol (Sasuke will tell him to free them from control and Oro will listen like always)... You are ignorant DEAL WITH IT

    Reported as well.
    Oro said he has no intentions of taking part in this war, here again you show us that you're an ignorant person.
    He never said he wasn't going to fight anyone.
    Oro is the strongest character in the manga at the moment, Sasuke hasn't got sh1t on him, do you really think he's in position to give him order? Think about it for a sec kid
     
         

  14. #34
    Senior Member Miyata's Avatar
    Status
    Miyata is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,998
    Put Jesus First
     

    Re: Now is the golden chance for Oro to take off Sasuke's body

    Quote Originally Posted by Kusanagi35 View Post
    Reported as well.
    Oro said he has no intentions of taking part in this war, here again you show us that you're an ignorant person.
    He never said he wasn't going to fight anyone.
    Oro is the strongest character in the manga at the moment, Sasuke hasn't got sh1t on him, do you really think he's in position to give him order? Think about it for a sec kid
    You think about it... a fight with sasuke is interfering with the war num Nuts... I Guarantee Oro does nothing with those Kage's You idiot... Its already a fact that he cant take sasukes body for 3 years you retard... Oro has them at his control but will let them go as soon as sasuke tells him to you ****ing Nerds
     
         

  15. #35
    Member
    Status
    Kusanagi35 is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    664
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Now is the golden chance for Oro to take off Sasuke's body

    Quote Originally Posted by Miyata View Post
    You think about it... a fight with sasuke is interfering with the war num Nuts... I Guarantee Oro does nothing with those Kage's You idiot... Its already a fact that he cant take sasukes body for 3 years you retard... Oro has them at his control but will let them go as soon as sasuke tells him to you ****ing Nerds
    Wow don't be so rude, you're gonna get your account banned, in fact you've already been reported
    Sasuke has nothing to do with this war, how would Oro be interfering by fighting him? You have no logic or whatsoever.
    Who's stronger between the two again? Oh yes, you know the answer.
    Sasuke is now Oro's *****, you really can't deal with the facts
     
         

  16. #36
    Member HitmanSasuke23's Avatar
    Status
    HitmanSasuke23 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    884
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Now is the golden chance for Oro to take off Sasuke's body

    Quote Originally Posted by Kusanagi35 View Post
    Reported as well.
    Oro said he has no intentions of taking part in this war, here again you show us that you're an ignorant person.
    He never said he wasn't going to fight anyone.
    Oro is the strongest character in the manga at the moment, Sasuke hasn't got sh1t on him, do you really think he's in position to give him order? Think about it for a sec kid
    Dude you really are freaking clueless aren't you...do you pay attention to manga at all...Sasuke does know the seals to release Edo Tensei...So once it's released now where does that leave Oro back to getting his ass kicked by them Uchiha boys...what's his record agaisht them oh yea 0-3

    1. Itachi fodderized him in like 0.3 seconds

    2. 3 tomoe Sasuke toyed with him and talked trash doing it

    3. Itachi sealed him with the totsuka blade...he's back because of Sasuke idiot now report that

    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/589/10
     
         
    Last edited by HitmanSasuke23; 01-31-2013 at 03:53 AM.

  17. #37
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,387
    Location
    Here and there.
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Now is the golden chance for Oro to take off Sasuke's body

    If you won't stop with character bashing, inappropriate language, off topic posts and flaming at each other, I will close down this thread!

    Learn to respect each other and debate in a healthy way.
     
         

  18. #38
    Senior Member Miyata's Avatar
    Status
    Miyata is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,998
    Put Jesus First
     

    Re: Now is the golden chance for Oro to take off Sasuke's body

    Quote Originally Posted by Kusanagi35 View Post
    Wow don't be so rude, you're gonna get your account banned, in fact you've already been reported
    Sasuke has nothing to do with this war, how would Oro be interfering by fighting him? You have no logic or whatsoever.
    Sasuke is now Oro's *****, you really can't deal with the facts
    Your gonna cry Oro Fapboy when you see Sasuke demand him give up control of the kages you idiot.... Oro is still sasuke's b***h because even now he is only doing what sasuke is telling him to hahahaha

    Report me all you want snitch... what are yall 5 years old lmao
    you have no sense of pride, or respect for yourself as young men lmao
     
         

  19. #39
    Banned
    Status
    KingHashirama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    22,241
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o
     

    Re: Now is the golden chance for Oro to take off Sasuke's body

    and you think Sasuke didn't know this? lmao. He wouldn't have come if he thought it would screw him up.
     
         

  20. #40
    Senior Member Dark Artist's Avatar
    Status
    Dark Artist is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,079
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Now is the golden chance for Oro to take off Sasuke's body

    Sasuke knew that Oro will get his hands back and summon the 4 kages ?

    wow king hashirama
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •