Page 1 of 9 12345 ... Last»

Hybrid View

Status
    Apr 2008
    Apple only

Naruto Manga 467 Discussion / 468 Predictions

Naruto Manga 467 Discussion and 468 Predictions
    This release was so early, I was about to get some sleep Anyways, the new Naruto Manga has been released already! Still awake? Enjoy reading

Discuss here Naruto Manga 467 and predict the next chapter Naruto Manga 468.

Links
    Naruto Manga 467 Online Reading
    Naruto Manga Downloads

Status
    Jun 2008
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga 467 Discussion / 468 Predictions

What can I say, that was a awesome chapter...you can tell that the upcoming chapters will be epic!

I hope Naruto heads to the meeting, then Sakura will follow him there and maybe there will be some fighting or interesting turn of events. Like I said in another thread, Naruto has the best chance to stop Madara out of everyone so it would be cool if the kages had some input to his training, or even Killer Bee...whatever happens there will be training involved :D

Status
    Jan 2009
    This user has no status.

THE JUUBI...THIS WAS QUITE UNEXPECTING...no one's predictions EVER came close to something like this...MADARA is truly a genious...from the very beginning he has been working in the shadows plotting and just watching evrything fall into place...naruto is meddling though..i wonder if he can really stop him????

Status
    Jan 2009
    This user has no status.

Wow madara real LARGE...he jus declared the fourth ninja war...he is UP THERE!!

Status
    May 2008
    jus chilling

10 tails kinda looked like a figure of the death god

Last edited by Miggy69; 10-09-2009 at 01:54 AM.

Status
    Sep 2008
    This user has no status.

Nothing but exciting events to come. After this chapter i dont know whats next. Naruto gets to the Kage meeting again and cries about missing Sauske take on the Kages. Sakura finds Naruto but doesnt say anything because Kakashi, Yamato and Naruto got more infor on Sauske and what Madara is planning on doing. Danzou gets back to Konoha and is taken out from power, maybe a lil civil war will happen. Got a feeling Tsunade will soon awaken from her coma and will ROOT and Danzou will try to assasinate her.

I saw in one of the topics that the 8 tails attacks Konoha head on, dont know what would lead to this, only thing I can think of is that he Sauske came from the Hidden Leaf and goes there to get revenge if that topic was even true.

Status
    Jan 2009
    This user has no status.

Well i would say now that its WAR...the only 2 jinchuuriki left will b relied on...i think killer bee having reached perfection as a jinchuuriki will have to train naruto in controlling jyuubi's chakra or they won't stand a chance...

Status
    Jan 2009
    This user has no status.

I wonder where orochimaru comes in with all this...i doubt we've seen the last of him??

Academy Student
    Status
    Oct 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by real kyuubi jinchuuriki View Post
    Well i would say now that its WAR...the only 2 jinchuuriki left will b relied on...i think killer bee having reached perfection as a jinchuuriki will have to train naruto in controlling jyuubi's chakra or they won't stand a chance...
    Yeah but 1st off Naruto wouldn't get any time considering if the rumors i keep hearing about are true he will become the 6th hokage so he will not get much time to train i don't think we will hear much more from bee but a little probably also my wild guess at what will happen at the end of the whole storyline is Sasuke will kill Madra after Madra obtains bee's 8 tails and Sasuke will tell Naruto he forgives the leaf and that he "believes" in him too, and he will say he hopes there will be a day "free of the cursed worlds wars" and blah blah blah and he will die and Naruto will become so angry from losing Sasuke the seal will break and and Naruto will have to fight 10 tails and he will defeat the 10 tails (so it will seem) with some kinda rasengan but 10 tails won't be done and he will seal the 10 tails inside of him and die and as he dies he sees Jariya, Pain, Sasuke, Itachi, and the Third hokage and he will talk with Jariya bout how he tried to make his dream a reality (cause he feels like he failed and he's like basically crying) and to Itachi about how sorry he is for all that he said "I'm more of a better bro than you etc" and to Pain as well about how he had failed him and how Pain says back to him no you didn't I still believe in you naruto and Jariya will say it too and Itachi and Sasuke and the 3rd and then a 6th person will apear and it will be the origanal owner of rinengan and they will all say they believe in him and then his parents will appear and tell him they love him and they believe in him too and give him life again and naruto will wake up to sakura checkin on him and dey will kiss (ewww grosss!!! and Naruto will realize 10 tails is still free and defeat him with rasengan 4 good dis time etc etc. The End

Academy Student
    Status
    Aug 2009
    This user has no status.

THE JUUBI...THIS WAS QUITE UNEXPECTING...no one's predictions EVER came close to something like this...MADARA is truly a genious...from the very beginning he has been working in the shadows plotting and just watching evrything fall into place...naruto is meddling though..i wonder if he can really stop him????
    i predicted few chapters back that madara would put the sharingan in the moon for a ultimate genjutsu... but everyone was sayin thats too much or w.e but definitly juubi unexpected

Status
    Feb 2009
    This user has no status.

Hmmm.... So what happens to the genjutsu during the day. And if people aren't affected by the genjutsu or hidden from the moon...

Status
    I remember this
    place..:suspicious:

Quote Originally Posted by Dextral View Post
    Hmmm.... So what happens to the genjutsu during the day. And if people aren't affected by the genjutsu or hidden from the moon...
    Blind people and Cavemen would be the Narutoverse only hope then

I do enjoy whenever Madara gives his history lessons. Loved it when he casually felt like sitting down even though in front of him, a room full of powerful ninjas would have gladly liked to crush him. I think Madara should just a history book of ninjas. Would rival Jiraiya's series.

Status
    May 2008
    This user has no status.

$10 says this turns into a Vampire manga!! LMAO!! Here come the "Twighlight" conspiracy theories!!

Nice chapter. I was tired of seeing Sauske get his ass beat. Love the background that Madara gave us, and it was interesting to find out that he doesn't really have any powers (right now) outside of the transformation jutsu. But if you think about it, what powers has he really shown? He's never really fought anyone just phased in and out.

But looking forward to seeing where this is going and can't wait for Naruto to get up to speed on what's going on. It will be interesting to see which way Sauske goes and Madara finally admitted that he was just using Sauske for his eyes. Good job Kishi!

Status
    Dec 2008
    What happens if you're scared
    half to death twice?

Madara's genjutsu was powerful enough to control the kyuubi. Sage was able to control the Juubi. Madara's new eye form with the power of the Juubi might make his Genjutsu possibly impossible to break from. Those hidden might be safe untill they come out, and during the day, the reflection of the moon is always out. I'm just curious what would happen if an eclipse or no moon were to come out, then powerful ninja's might be able to make a break for it then.

Status
    Oct 2009
    This user has no status.

...Me and my friends ove at Naruto Fanon.. predicted the juubi... Theres a good friend of mine over there...named Ten Tailed Fox...his Character was a host to the Juubi, he made that Character a year a go.. so Kishi took his idea...oh yeah and I predict that Madara Uchiha is Donzo...havnt you noticed in this latest manga chapter how Donzo disappears...but then Madara shows up? But over all... Madara really knows how to plan...really really know how to plan...seriously.

Status
    Mar 2009
    Working through life

DAM good chapter i knew there would be a 4th war!!!!!!! well naruto i hope you willing to learn another powerful jutsu (at least learn how to use rasengan with one hand no clone like J-man!!!) anyways i think that all the ages are gonna attack madaraa and of coarse they all fail he teleports out of there and then we see him arrive at sasuke where ever the hell they are and they chat as for the 10 tailed beast well im guessing its that statue but how madara is planning to seal it once it regains its power when madara is a "empty shall" is beyond me any ideas anyone?????????

Status
    Jul 2009
    This user has no status.

Last edited by DarkMarke; 10-09-2009 at 11:29 PM.

Status
    Oct 2009
    This user has no status.

yea i thought that 2.and danzos sharingan is the same eye that madara uses.danzos always covering it.and madaras real old so is danzo.the only prblem havig with this is that how would he have competed with the third 4 hokage,and the hidden mist ninja with the byakugan said that that eye belonged to shisui uchiha.if you remember back to the chapters or eps when the were doing sasukes past shusui was the one who had killed himself.or so it said until itachi admitted that he was the one who killed him.which brings another point,how would danzo get it?i mean itachi was a leader in the black ops and danzo headed his own faction.also itachi had ties with madara back then.so he was linked to both of them.danzo could really be madara.he also says he didnt like the thrid.who was taught in the ways of senju.And way would they uchiha have the same eye as the jubi?there decendants of rikudo.maybe the monsters body had an effect on the sage that caused the rinnegan to change into the sharingan?But than y eailer in the seires do they imply that sharingan was born from byakugan?I know i got off topic 4 a while sorry.but last thing,why did kisame call madara mizukage when he frist found out who tobi really was?They say they say the 4th mizukage was controlled by sharingan.

Status
    Aug 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Newsage View Post
    yea i thought that 2.and danzos sharingan is the same eye that madara uses.danzos always covering it.and madaras real old so is danzo.the only prblem havig with this is that how would he have competed with the third 4 hokage,and the hidden mist ninja with the byakugan said that that eye belonged to shisui uchiha.if you remember back to the chapters or eps when the were doing sasukes past shusui was the one who had killed himself.or so it said until itachi admitted that he was the one who killed him.which brings another point,how would danzo get it?i mean itachi was a leader in the black ops and danzo headed his own faction.also itachi had ties with madara back then.so he was linked to both of them.danzo could really be madara.he also says he didnt like the thrid.who was taught in the ways of senju.And way would they uchiha have the same eye as the jubi?there decendants of rikudo.maybe the monsters body had an effect on the sage that caused the rinnegan to change into the sharingan?But than y eailer in the seires do they imply that sharingan was born from byakugan?I know i got off topic 4 a while sorry.but last thing,why did kisame call madara mizukage when he frist found out who tobi really was?They say they say the 4th mizukage was controlled by sharingan.
    thanks for the thoughts, but this has been over a long time so plz stop with the danzo is madara thing... just wait and find out because its getting annoying. ty.

Status
    Dec 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Aosh hatchi View Post
    ...Me and my friends ove at Naruto Fanon.. predicted the juubi... Theres a good friend of mine over there...named Ten Tailed Fox...his Character was a host to the Juubi, he made that Character a year a go.. so Kishi took his idea...oh yeah and I predict that Madara Uchiha is Donzo...havnt you noticed in this latest manga chapter how Donzo disappears...but then Madara shows up? But over all... Madara really knows how to plan...really really know how to plan...seriously.
    ok and how the f*ck Madara/danzo can talk to naruto and to the 4 others kages at the same time????

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... Last»