Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

The Fourth Ninja World War

...so...erm...
    Fourth Ninja World War?
    Can Madara really declare that?

I mean, it isn't that he isn't an enemy, but he's got what...seven allies?
    Konoha, Suna, Kiri, Kumo, Awa....and probably the other hidden villages (maybe even Konan and the Rain)...
    ...versus Madara, Zetsu, Kisame & Team Hawk?

Is he really THAT confident?

Naruto, Killer Bee, Kakashi, Tenzou, Shikamaru, Neji, Gai, Temari, Gaara, Godaime Mizukage, Raikage, Omoi, Karui, Samui, Shii, Darui, Kankurou, Ao, Choujuurou, Hinata, Rock Lee, Sakura, Sai, Ino, TenTen, Shino, Kiba, Ibiki, Tsuchikage, Akatsuchi, Kurotsuchi, and likely many more...against those 7?

Killer Bee's likely gonna take down Kisame.
    Team Hawk have already been shown to be weaker than they thought themselves to be. With planning ahead, I have little doubt that they'd get the floor wiped with them.
    And Zetsu....he's good, but I don't think he could manage everyone.

Does Madara have some sort of secret army up his sleeve?

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: The Fourth Ninja World War

If he happens to get all of the tailed beasts no one can get in his way, i also beleive the remaining akatsuki are stronger then they let on. The two main parts of the village alliance will be Hachibi and Kyuubi, other then that o dont think the rest can stand against Akatsuki

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Kisuke Kakashi View Post
    ...so...erm...
    Fourth Ninja World War?

Konoha, Suna, Kiri, Kumo, Awa....and probably the other hidden villages (maybe even Konan and the Rain)...

Naruto, Killer Bee, Kakashi, Tenzou, Shikamaru, Neji, Gai, Temari, Gaara, Godaime Mizukage, Raikage, Omoi, Karui, Samui, Shii, Darui, Kankurou, Ao, Choujuurou, Hinata, Rock Lee, Sakura, Sai, Ino, TenTen, Shino, Kiba, Ibiki, Tsuchikage, Akatsuchi, Kurotsuchi, and likely many more...against those 7?

Team Hawk have already been shown to be weaker than they thought themselves to be. With planning ahead, I have little doubt that they'd get the floor wiped with them.

haha.. I was thinking of making a thread lik this but u got to it 1st.. gr8 minds think alike

The meaning of this war is simple and pretty big. It will most likely be the last and the greatest ever ninja war of the naruto world. Why, because it will involve shinobi take on tailed beasts as per wat the spoilers quote as Madara is saying. I think this is epic in itself. Before the ninja wars were fought b/w countries n nations n shinobi's but now we will see a whole another level. the 5 great nations will most likely fight the battle against tailed beasts n akatsuki.. Ninja's vs tailed beasts.. We have countless threads here as to who is strongest or who wud win against who day after day blah blah... we will find out who r the strongest toughest ninja's out there.. we all knw tailed beasts n ninja have fought the ultimate battles b4 like the 4th n kyuubi.. now rikkoudo vs jyuubi.. naruto vs 1-tails a while bac.. so this war will basically be fought by strongest against the strongest... imagine top shinobi's of all countries take on the tailed beasts.. the 5 great nations wud hav to join hands to fight such opponents in order to survive.. the kage's jounins vs akatsuki n tailed beasts... fierce battles wud b fought with large scale destruction.. as tailed beasts chakra r supposed to be infintely huge... coming bac to the point.. in the end most likely one side will be defeated and peace will prevail.. but it will be a long hard fought battle with sacrifices n pain to deal with it..

I am hoping it will be naruto's time to shine.. most likely we will hav epic battles.. cant wait..

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    我是誰?

The Fourth Ninja War is the third Naruto Shippuden movie, right?

Status
    Sep 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

there's likely to be a time skip before long. Countries will end up catching the weaker tailed beasts and sealing them.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

This war is gonna be epic. i dont think naruto gonna willingling release kyuubi tho

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Kisuke Kakashi View Post
    ...so...erm...
    Fourth Ninja World War?

heh...the army up his sleeve is the bijuu. so i think with seven of em hes got a pretty strong standing army.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    I remember this
    place..:suspicious:

Aren't the 7 beasts still inside the Gedo Mazo statue. Do the Kage even know this because I'm not sure how Madara is going to use them like that. It's not like they're pokemon and he can just call them out The funny thing is that if Madara were to disappear after this chapter then what option do the Kages have next other then protect the remaining 2 hosts. It's not like Madara has an obvious country or lair that they can assemble a fighting force and attack. They'd be sitting on their asses and Madara would be making all the plays. This also goes back to the original set-up with Akatsuki collecting funds and in particular Kakuza being their treasury. Maybe they have a mercenary group that we're not aware off and now would be the time that Madara calls them up since they must have a lot of money considering how long they've been in operation. Like you said they don't have alot of personnel right now. If a majority of Akatsuki were alive this potential war would've been awesome. Then again the 4th ninja war was set-up as a cliffhanger in this chapter so it could just be a bluff the next chapter :D

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's a brand new day, and the
    birds they Chirpin'!

I bet the Member of Akatsuki dont realize what they are doing. MAdara is just using them to complete his own ends. So. what will they do once Madra places a Genjutsu on a whole world. Members Of Akatsuki Are idiots.

Remeber the previous objective was to collect the beast so that when wars are acted ninja will rent the beast from akatsuki to gain the upperhand. But the true reason has been revealed and Its All bout Madara.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

In the end madara will betray everyone for his own plans. i do agree akatsuki falls under the betrayal aswell

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i think madara will give the power of bijuus to the rest of akatsuki

Unbeatable Missing Nin EternalUchihaSasuke's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

madara can do whatever he wants. whos gonna stop him. no one can hit him. he has 7/9 beasts and hes an uchiha. and if he trains sasuke. dynamic duo ftw, im just saying....

naruto on the other hand is a good fight and he is strong, but i can't see him taking on madara,

naruto sees sasuke as an older brother i think, he just wants to talk to him. ='/

regardless of all the konoha ninja. madara is just too strong.... and think of all the years of experience he had , even though hes not him old self.

sakura, kiba, sai, = honestly sasuke would beat them all at once probably no effort. rocklee and gai they are beastly , ill just leave it at that. madar+ zetsu+ kisame+ sasuke(if he gets itachis eyes) wtf i just think too strong

Last edited by EternalUchihaSasuke; 10-09-2009 at 07:40 AM.

Status
    Sep 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I would like to see how the 5 countries will deal with Madara and his gang.

Unbeatable Missing Nin EternalUchihaSasuke's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

sasuke should of taken itachis eyes. alll i have to say

Status
    Sep 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Valkyria View Post
    Aren't the 7 beasts still inside the Gedo Mazo statue. Do the Kage even know this because I'm not sure how Madara is going to use them like that. It's not like they're pokemon and he can just call them out The funny thing is that if Madara were to disappear after this chapter then what option do the Kages have next other then protect the remaining 2 hosts. It's not like Madara has an obvious country or lair that they can assemble a fighting force and attack. They'd be sitting on their asses and Madara would be making all the plays. This also goes back to the original set-up with Akatsuki collecting funds and in particular Kakuza being their treasury. Maybe they have a mercenary group that we're not aware off and now would be the time that Madara calls them up since they must have a lot of money considering how long they've been in operation. Like you said they don't have alot of personnel right now. If a majority of Akatsuki were alive this potential war would've been awesome. Then again the 4th ninja war was set-up as a cliffhanger in this chapter so it could just be a bluff the next chapter :D
    WHo is Nagato's friend? - I mean the paper ninja girl... she has the info and maybe she can tell Naruto where is the Gedo Mazo hiding maybe Naruto can destroy it.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

nine bijuu=juubi with one eye (rinnegan + 9 tomoe sharingan) is he gonna get itachi and sasuke's eye to make it 9? so madara will have 6 eyes on him, weird and freaky. it's great for halloween.

is he going to get nagato's eyes too? konan needs to get eyes before madara does.

kakashi needs to donate his MS to naruto since naruto has kyuubi/sage source for massive chakra and able to send those tailed beast in other world.

man, this is like db gt when guko fighting all the dragons.

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    zenryoku@hotmail.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by Kirabi View Post
    I bet the Member of Akatsuki dont realize what they are doing. MAdara is just using them to complete his own ends. So. what will they do once Madra places a Genjutsu on a whole world. Members Of Akatsuki Are idiots.

Remeber the previous objective was to collect the beast so that when wars are acted ninja will rent the beast from akatsuki to gain the upperhand. But the true reason has been revealed and Its All bout Madara.
    kisame will know his plan as madara trusts kisame and also zetsu i bet he used zetsu's spores to help him gain his chakra back and sasuke will not join madara when he learns that he plans on controlling the world with an illusion and perhaps sasuke will try gaining that power himself to mette his vengence upon the world himself

Yondaime one and only son Konoha Rokudaime's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Fourth ninja war, eh? I say Akatsuki v/s Five Great Ninja Countries Shinobi. It will be awesome to watch the war in anime. Akatsuki will invade Konoha will their 7 tailed beasts. Naruto will learn something new. Genma will come into picture. It will be epic. I can't say which side will win. One thing, Madara do not favour sasuke, what he really wants is his eyes. So sorry to Sasuke fans.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    I remember this
    place..:suspicious:

Quote Originally Posted by EAM View Post
    WHo is Nagato's friend? - I mean the paper ninja girl... she has the info and maybe she can tell Naruto where is the Gedo Mazo hiding maybe Naruto can destroy it.
    Her name is Konan You know that moment was one of those missed opportunities to get answers. Just like when Minato appeared before Naruto from breaking the seal, he never thought to ask "Hey, does that mean I have a mother as well? Where she at?". Instead of just accepting Konan's flower, he said have been like "So whose the real leader? What's your real plan? Where's your base of operations?" etc. But I'm sure she'll be back to assist Naruto. Well I hope she does :overjoy:

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'M BAAAAAACK!

Quote Originally Posted by EternalUchihaSasuke View Post
    sasuke should of taken itachis eyes. alll i have to say
    Fanboyism which has nothing to do with the purpose of the thread, or its discussion. O___________________O

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Valkyria View Post
    My thoughts exactly, really.
    Especially the "Bijuu'mon" idea :P

(And for the record, your new sig is hilarious.)

Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

He has the beast, but he is also the kage of a hidden village as well. So it is possible he could casue some problems.

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i think war will not happen cuz sasuke or naruto will stop madara before he creates chaos... it will not be good for ninja world if 4th war happens cuz borders could be changed and who knows how many could die but if that happens then others should die cuz they were weak to stop him and madara will prove that power will bring illusion peace and not love...

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Well Madara's army is the 7 bijuu but I agree with the creator of this thread. Even with 7 bijuu, how does Madara think he's going to take on every single country? I mean, it only took one Akatsuki member to bring down each bijuu. Since Akatsuki are around the same strength as Kage's, then each Kage can just take out one of the bijuu's by themselves. So there's 5 bijuu killed and 2 left. Surely the combined forces of Naruto, Kakashi, and tons and tons of other jounin from every country could kill 2 bijuu. Remeber, 12-year old Naruto summoned Gamabunta and was almost able to kill the 1 tails by himself.

Seriously, sage mode Rasenshuriken would wtfpwn ANY of the bijuu. Well probably except kyuubi. But you guys get what i'm saying for the most part.

But then again, Madara has Zetsu and Kisame fighting for him too. Plus Sasuke only cares about killing Danzou, so he'll probably play along with Madara plans for now.

The ninja world needs Jiraiya back. He could play such a huge role in this war. Like pwn any Akatsuki member or bijuu by himself. But it's not going to happen. I believe Kishi had to remove Jiraiya because he was too strong to stick around when Madara declares war. Because seriously, Sage Jiraiya + Sage Naruto = Moon's Eye Failure! HAHA