Page 3 of 8 « First 1234567 ... Last»
Results 51 to 75 of 178
  1. #51
    Banned
    Status
    SAGA is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Kumogakure
    Posts
    1,556
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Enough of orochimaru being the strongest

    This thread turned into spam thread.
     
         

  2. #52
    Senior Member Deidara Bocchi's Avatar
    Status
    Deidara Bocchi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,893
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Enough of orochimaru being the strongest

    Quote Originally Posted by blazekev90 View Post
    You mad? His owns your fave low-difficulty, accept it and keep it moving.
    Get out of here fanboy. ''He owns favorite character mid difficulty''. :sy:
     
         

  3. #53
    OpenMindSurgery bpkiddo's Avatar
    Status
    bpkiddo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Planet Namek
    Posts
    59
    Post Thanks / Like
    You don't know the sadness of
    a joker.
     

    Re: Enough of orochimaru being the strongest

    Quote Originally Posted by BossManKakashi View Post
    Minato has said to have been surpassed by naruto, so now he couldn't take on km naruto plus others, that's absurdity at its finest.
    You are speculating about who is gonna get kuramas other half. Stop it.
    Kurama filled alliance could stomp edo hokages quite easily if they can stop the Juubi plus Madara and obito.
    i think you're forgetting about hashi's mokuton that can suppress the kyuubi's chakra.... it would be a hell of a fight... i think Taka, Oro, and the 4 edo hokages would win because the kyuubi wouldnt be a factor, FTG, Bringer of Darkness genjutsu, and edo tensei... plus EMS....... what notable shinobi are left in the alliance? and what shape are they in right now?.. but i doubt oro will be able to control them... i think they'll break free
     
         

  4. #54
    Senior Member Noobastank's Avatar
    Status
    Noobastank is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Louisiana [x] California []
    Posts
    1,370
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Enough of orochimaru being the strongest

    Quote Originally Posted by blazekev90 View Post
    You mad? His owns your fave low-difficulty, accept it and keep it moving.
    Yeah im not an orochimaru fan but i agree
     
         

  5. #55
    Itachi is the Supreme GOD
    Status
    ~Supreme Itachi~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    At the Kingdom of Itachi
    Posts
    1,122
    Post Thanks / Like
    Itachi>>>All
    blonde(yep Minato and Goku)
     

    Re: Enough of orochimaru being the strongest

    i stopped reading when you say

    "Where can you find one shred of evidence that oro is definitively better than jiraiya?"

    evidence??? are u high??
     
         

  6. #56
    Member BossManKakashi's Avatar
    Status
    BossManKakashi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    228
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Enough of orochimaru being the strongest

    Quote Originally Posted by bpkiddo View Post
    i think you're forgetting about hashi's mokuton that can suppress the kyuubi's chakra.... it would be a hell of a fight... i think Taka, Oro, and the 4 edo hokages would win because the kyuubi wouldnt be a factor, FTG, Bringer of Darkness genjutsu, and edo tensei... plus EMS....... what notable shinobi are left in the alliance? and what shape are they in right now?.. but i doubt oro will be able to control them... i think they'll break free
    wood release hasnt helped madara vs the kyuubi cloak. and there are plenty of notable shinobi left; Naruto, Kakashi, Gai, Darui, Killer B, Mifune, Kitsuchi, Shikamaru and nara clan, choji and his clan are BEAST, the hyuuga, kankuro and temari, kurotsuchi and others.
     
         

  7. #57
    Member BossManKakashi's Avatar
    Status
    BossManKakashi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    228
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Enough of orochimaru being the strongest

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Supreme Itachi~ View Post
    i stopped reading when you say

    "Where can you find one shred of evidence that oro is definitively better than jiraiya?"

    evidence??? are u high??
    are YOU high lol? do you realize that you made no point whatsoever, provided no insight on the subject and basically rambled like a damn fool
     
         

  8. #58
    Senior Member Ero sennin jiraiya's Avatar
    Status
    Ero sennin jiraiya is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,384
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Enough of orochimaru being the strongest

    Quote Originally Posted by BossManKakashi View Post
    Orochimaru is not the strongest shinobi in history for the love of god..

    1. Sasuke is in control of the whole scenario if anything he will be the one who is strongest.
    2. Nine tails army > 4 hokages
    3. Oro isn't going to rise as a main antagonist again, sasuke can own orochimaru now with ems if itachi could with ms. There are no control talismans on the hokages and sasuke isnt gonna let him control those hokages. Believe that.
    4. Where can you find one shred of evidence that oro is definitively better than jiraiya? I say this cause there are lots of ninja better than jiraiya meaning your boy oro isn't even top 5
    5. Oro < Nagato
    6. The main villain is by and far Madara uchia.. He been running game and manipulatin the whole shinobi world since before orochimarus parents were even born. Madara is the real OG you know this.
    7. Oro stated he could be killed by 4 tails naruto, what do you think km naruto could do?
    8. Even if orochimaru controls the hokages, What do you think that GAI and Kakashi naruto with kurama chakra share and lets say sai for sealing would do to oro and the 4 hokages? Considering rock lee fodderized edo Madara team naruto would crush them with imputiny.

    Orochimaru isn't the greatest shinobi of all time, face it.
    Ps maybe you aren't creepy but being an oro fanboy connotates "creepy"
    1.How is Sasuke in complete control when the Hokages are under Oro's technique and he has control of them?

    2.Yeah an army of 9 tails chakra boosted shinobi is stronger than him, but in terms of a single persons power he's definitely high up there at this point

    3. As far as him rising as the main antagonist, no one can really say yet for sure. I think he's going to play a big role in the future, and will probably we one of hte last remaining villains in the end. For right now what either me or you say is all speculation and not fact.

    4.For most characters there isn't like a list you can refer to for who is stronger. A lot of people say Oro is stronger than Jiraiya, but it's an opinion and cant be anything other than that. They base the opinion off what we have seen from both characters.

    5.I don't see a lot of people arguing Oro is stronger than Nagato, but if he's using 4 kage as summons he'd give anyone a hard time..

    6.Another thing that isn't fact but a prediction. It's possible Madara is going to be the main villain all the way to the end but once again simply speculation

    7.Anyone can be killed by 4 tails Naruto nobody can tank all of his attacks. This doesn't mean that they can't defeat him but the possibility of dying is present for everyone.

    8.This last one is just a random battle scenario which is once again speculation.
     
         

  9. #59
    Member BossManKakashi's Avatar
    Status
    BossManKakashi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    228
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Enough of orochimaru being the strongest

    Quote Originally Posted by Ero sennin jiraiya View Post
    1.How is Sasuke in complete control when the Hokages are under Oro's technique and he has control of them?

    2.Yeah an army of 9 tails chakra boosted shinobi is stronger than him, but in terms of a single persons power he's definitely high up there at this point

    3. As far as him rising as the main antagonist, no one can really say yet for sure. I think he's going to play a big role in the future, and will probably we one of hte last remaining villains in the end. For right now what either me or you say is all speculation and not fact.

    4.For most characters there isn't like a list you can refer to for who is stronger. A lot of people say Oro is stronger than Jiraiya, but it's an opinion and cant be anything other than that. They base the opinion off what we have seen from both characters.

    5.I don't see a lot of people arguing Oro is stronger than Nagato, but if he's using 4 kage as summons he'd give anyone a hard time..

    6.Another thing that isn't fact but a prediction. It's possible Madara is going to be the main villain all the way to the end but once again simply speculation

    7.Anyone can be killed by 4 tails Naruto nobody can tank all of his attacks. This doesn't mean that they can't defeat him but the possibility of dying is present for everyone.

    8.This last one is just a random battle scenario which is once again speculation.
    By the way i love weiners
    nowhere in this response did you list any logical points of feats. orochimaru isnt going to surpass sasuke at this point that would make no sense and destroy the whole point of the manga. i dont see obito or madara being killed by 4 tails naruto, and the "random battle scenario" is just proof that orochimaru isnt the most badass thing out there even if he is controlling 4 of the greatest shinobi of all time. dont you think that shows just how weak orochimaru is compared to the true powerhouse characters? that he couldnt even win now with 4 hokages on his team.

    there is a difference between "speculating" and making an educated assumption. you seem to speculate based on your love of orochimaru, who in reality a 2nd rate villain in this series and when he doesnt do anything significant yet again you will realize how biased and blind you really are.
     
         
    Last edited by BossManKakashi; 01-31-2013 at 12:18 PM.

  10. #60
    Banned
    Status
    sasuke base is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    sasuke base
    Posts
    1,187
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Enough of orochimaru being the strongest

    Quote Originally Posted by BossManKakashi View Post
    Orochimaru is not the strongest shinobi in history for the love of god..

    1. Sasuke is in control of the whole scenario if anything he will be the one who is strongest.
    2. Nine tails army > 4 hokages
    3. Oro isn't going to rise as a main antagonist again, sasuke can own orochimaru now with ems if itachi could with ms. There are no control talismans on the hokages and sasuke isnt gonna let him control those hokages. Believe that.
    4. Where can you find one shred of evidence that oro is definitively better than jiraiya? I say this cause there are lots of ninja better than jiraiya meaning your boy oro isn't even top 5
    5. Oro < Nagato
    6. The main villain is by and far Madara uchia.. He been running game and manipulatin the whole shinobi world since before orochimarus parents were even born. Madara is the real OG you know this.
    7. Oro stated he could be killed by 4 tails naruto, what do you think km naruto could do?
    8. Even if orochimaru controls the hokages, What do you think that GAI and Kakashi naruto with kurama chakra share and lets say sai for sealing would do to oro and the 4 hokages? Considering rock lee fodderized edo Madara team naruto would crush them with imputiny.

    Orochimaru isn't the greatest shinobi of all time, face it.
    Ps maybe you aren't creepy but being an oro fanboy connotates "creepy"
    you oro couldnt beat naruto with no hands . if oro had his justu he would destroy 4 tail naruto.you underrate oro. oro and edo kage solo shinobi alliance if madara could do it by himself im sure the four hokages can
     
         

  11. #61
    Senior Member sulanis's Avatar
    Status
    sulanis is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    2,649
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Enough of orochimaru being the strongest

    Quote Originally Posted by saaaaaadpanda View Post
    , who said Oro was the strongest? Maybe the most durable.
    thats what i was going to say, plus the most crafty and intelligent
     
         

  12. #62
    Member BossManKakashi's Avatar
    Status
    BossManKakashi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    228
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Enough of orochimaru being the strongest

    Quote Originally Posted by sasuke base View Post
    you oro couldnt beat naruto with no hands . if oro had his justu he would destroy 4 tail naruto.you underrate oro. oro and edo kage solo shinobi alliance if madara could do it by himself im sure the four hokages can
    *facepalm* madara never solod the alliance even with the juubi in his control for one thing. for a second thing orochimaru could use jutsu vs 4 tails...http://www.mangapanda.com/93-300-7/n...apter-295.html
    he had a new body and his arms worked.
     
         

  13. #63
    Senior Member Ero sennin jiraiya's Avatar
    Status
    Ero sennin jiraiya is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,384
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Enough of orochimaru being the strongest

    Quote Originally Posted by BossManKakashi View Post
    nowhere in this response did you list any logical points of feats. orochimaru isnt going to surpass sasuke at this point that would make no sense and destroy the whole point of the manga. i dont see obito or madara being killed by 4 tails naruto, and the "random battle scenario" is just proof that orochimaru isnt the most badass thing out there even if he is controlling 4 of the greatest shinobi of all time. dont you think that shows just how weak orochimaru is compared to the true powerhouse characters? that he couldnt even win now with 4 hokages on his team.

    there is a difference between "speculating" and making an educated assumption. you seem to speculate based on your love of orochimaru, who in reality a 2nd rate villain in this series and when he doesnt do anything significant yet again you will realize how biased and blind you really are.
    I'm not even arguing for Orochimaru being the strongest ever, I'm simply pointing out that none of the reasons originally stated are of any consequence anyway. The point of my post was to point out why OP argument is stupid. None of the points made were good ones and a lot of them were untrue.
     
         

  14. #64
    Member BossManKakashi's Avatar
    Status
    BossManKakashi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    228
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Enough of orochimaru being the strongest

    Quote Originally Posted by Ero sennin jiraiya View Post
    I'm not even arguing for Orochimaru being the strongest ever, I'm simply pointing out that none of the reasons originally stated are of any consequence anyway. The point of my post was to point out why OP argument is stupid. None of the points made were good ones and a lot of them were untrue.
    ummmm AGAIN you have zero logical rebuttals, you are simply refusing the ideas on the grounds that you dont like them. please dont respond again unless you bring something of value to the table such as manga evidence or logical arguments that hold water.
     
         

  15. #65
    Banned
    Status
    Silverblade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Lorule
    Posts
    1,753
    Post Thanks / Like
    PEACE!
     

    Re: Enough of orochimaru being the strongest

    Sasuke is the main antagonist.
    Orochimaru is just his little puppy.
    Washed up snake dude.

    The story is about Naruto
    Obito would serve as a penultimate villain for putting Naruto through so much.
    Sasuke is the main antagonist.

    Orochimaru purpose is to help Sasuke grow.
     
         

  16. #66
    Member BossManKakashi's Avatar
    Status
    BossManKakashi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    228
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Enough of orochimaru being the strongest

    Quote Originally Posted by Silverblade View Post
    Sasuke is the main antagonist.
    Orochimaru is just his little puppy.
    Washed up snake dude.

    The story is about Naruto
    Obito would serve as a penultimate villain for putting Naruto through so much.
    Sasuke is the main antagonist.

    Orochimaru purpose is to help Sasuke grow.
    Thank you couldnt have said it better myself
     
         

  17. #67
    Senior Member
    Status
    saw2097 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    At my place.
    Posts
    6,219
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am just that amazing.
     

    Re: Enough of orochimaru being the strongest

    There has been a lot of development with Orochimaru lately, either he's very lucky or he is a lot smarter then we thought. Everything seems to be going his way.
     
         

  18. #68
    Member BossManKakashi's Avatar
    Status
    BossManKakashi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    228
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Enough of orochimaru being the strongest

    Quote Originally Posted by saw2097 View Post
    There has been a lot of development with Orochimaru lately, either he's very lucky or he is a lot smarter then we thought. Everything seems to be going his way.
    *sigh* he isnt going to be a threat to sasukes plans for revenge he might end up helping sasuke but the days of orochimaru as the main villain are over
     
         

  19. #69
    Senior Member Ero sennin jiraiya's Avatar
    Status
    Ero sennin jiraiya is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,384
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Enough of orochimaru being the strongest

    Quote Originally Posted by BossManKakashi View Post
    ummmm AGAIN you have zero logical rebuttals, you are simply refusing the ideas on the grounds that you dont like them. please dont respond again unless you bring something of value to the table such as manga evidence or logical arguments that hold water.
    i already typed something out countering each point. Why don't you go through the list and logically counter everything i said...

    You just made the stupidest points man. One of them was that Oro would lose to a 9tails chakra boosted SA. No **** sherlock pretty much anyone would. How is that a valid point?

    Sasuke is in control of the situation? Really is that why Orochimaru has 4 hokages under his control? I don't like repeating myself man so actually read **** before you reply.


    Oh wait, you can't.
     
         

  20. #70
    Member BossManKakashi's Avatar
    Status
    BossManKakashi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    228
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Enough of orochimaru being the strongest

    Quote Originally Posted by Ero sennin jiraiya View Post
    i already typed something out countering each point. Why don't you go through the list and logically counter everything i said...

    You just made the stupidest points man. One of them was that Oro would lose to a 9tails chakra boosted SA. No **** sherlock pretty much anyone would. How is that a valid point?

    Sasuke is in control of the situation? Really is that why Orochimaru has 4 hokages under his control? I don't like repeating myself man so actually read **** before you reply.


    Oh wait, you can't.
    Oro doesn't have 4 hokages under his control that is speculation, Considering oro is a pile of goop on the floor right now he is far from controlling the hokages . That requires a talisman and if you think oro is beating ems sasuke to that you are crazy.
    Oro with the hokages would lose to shinobi alliance so him having that power would be pointless anyways is my point genius.
    Simply stating something with a bad attitude doesn't make it true. So bring facts logic or proof with you next time
     
         

  21. #71
    Mister Donuts jsrhoden's Avatar
    Status
    jsrhoden is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Central 46
    Posts
    355
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Enough of orochimaru being the strongest

    Oro isn't the strongest. Apart from those few who are stating it as a joke, I wouldn't take it too seriously because the majority agree with you on this thread - he isn't the strongest ever. However, by stating he is weak and that he has no control of the current situation isn't exactly correct. Firstly he has taken his arms back and therefore has his justu, as well as having very good intelligence, plus he has his strength back from Kabuto + Senju DNA from Zetsu's (i think, i may be wrong).

    Oro right now would put up a decent fight against EMS Sasuke. He might not win, but he wouldn't be fodderized. If he takes control of the Kages, he'll definitely be in an advantageous position. Also, I don't think he would be brought back "from the dead" by such measures if he was just used to fuel Sasukes progression, after all Sasuke is the one asking him for help to find the truth which means he does need Oro. Of course Oro won't surpass Sasuke, but he playing an important role right now and that can't be denied.
     
         

  22. #72
    BadWolf FearxDeath's Avatar
    Status
    FearxDeath is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,360
    Post Thanks / Like
    "When I watch this boy, I
    think back to when I was once
    called a genius, and realize
    how ridiculous that was."
    - Orochimaru
     

    Re: Enough of orochimaru being the strongest

    Made some corrections to what you said

    Quote Originally Posted by BossManKakashi View Post
    Orochimaru is not the strongest shinobi in history for the love of god..

    1. Sasuke is in control of the whole scenario if anything he will be the one who is strongest.
    Trollololololool

    2. Nine tails army > 4 hokages
    Correct, I guess your saying this to say that Oro couldnt take on 4 of the hokages, BUT we know he took on Hiruzen and beat him only losing his arms to him because he toyed around with him, we also know that he took on both Tsunade and Jariaya who are both Hokage level WITH NO ARMS OR JUTSU's and nearly killed tsunade while besting jariaya. Lets not underestimate his strenght just yet, especially now that he has senju DNA

    3. Oro isn't going to rise as a main antagonist again, sasuke can own orochimaru now with ems if itachi could with ms. There are no control talismans on the hokages and sasuke isnt gonna let him control those hokages. Believe that.
    Oro vs Sasuke? Didnt Sasuke already admit that the ONLY reason that he was able to defeat Oro in the first place was because he was sick, bed ridden and couldnt use his arms or any jutsu, and the only reason Itachi beat Oro was because Oro wasnt at full strenght, hence why he hadnt revealed himself yet, if he was at full strenght he would have just come out and took sasuke's body.

    4. Where can you find one shred of evidence that oro is definitively better than jiraiya? I say this cause there are lots of ninja better than jiraiya meaning your boy oro isn't even top 5
    Didnt Oro take on Jaraiya and Tsunade and live to talk about it, not only that but didnt he almost kill Tsunade in the process? Didnt Oro already state that a fight between him and Jariaya would be no contest. But I guess you wont be satisfied until we get a scan of them fighting and Oro winning... Oro beat Hiruzen, are you saying JIraiya is stronger than Hiruzen?

    5. Oro < Nagato
    Oro > JIriaya WITHOUT ANY JUTSU/ARMS, Jiraiya > 3 Paths of Pain, Oro > Pain

    6. The main villain is by and far Madara uchia.. He been running game and manipulatin the whole shinobi world since before orochimarus parents were even born. Madara is the real OG you know this.
    The guy hasnt been running anything, what was he PLANNING on obito getting hit by a rock? The guy has been bidding his time and waiting for the right moment to strike, god knows how long that would have taken without obito. Then the perfect situation lands in his laps with Obito seeing Kakashi kill Rin and TADA, he is able to bring his planning to fruition. You can barely call that an elaborate plan. Just luck and patience.

    7. Oro stated he could be killed by 4 tails naruto, what do you think km naruto could do?
    Doubt it, Scan or it didnt happen. Oro took on the 4tails without any arms or jutsu laughing and toying around with it at the same time.

    8. Even if orochimaru controls the hokages, What do you think that GAI and Kakashi naruto with kurama chakra share and lets say sai for sealing would do to oro and the 4 hokages? Considering rock lee fodderized edo Madara team naruto would crush them with imputiny.
    Now your just talking nonsense. Why would Oro stop with the Hokages, why not bring back even more kages, or control another village like he did with the hidden sand village, perhaps round up another jinkuriki or finish up some of the hundreds of experiments he has going that will make him stronger.


    Orochimaru isn't the greatest shinobi of all time, face it.
    Bull****t

    Ps maybe you aren't creepy but being an oro fanboy connotates "creepy"
    Being a hater connotates "misinformation"
     
         

  23. #73
    M.M.$$$$DiamondHead$$$UPP ! UchihaInza's Avatar
    Status
    UchihaInza is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    2,572
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Enough of orochimaru being the strongest

    Ochi was never the strongest ..UchiahInza
     
         

  24. #74
    Member BossManKakashi's Avatar
    Status
    BossManKakashi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    228
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Enough of orochimaru being the strongest

    Orochimaru isn't going to summon anymore edos he is literally barely alive in a zestu body, he doesn't have senju DNA that is pure speculation. Madara chose obito according to the manga (well documented if you don't know that then you should go back and actually read the manga) and likely orchestrated the situations with obito and Rin and Kakashi to use obito. Sasuke with ems > orochimaru in his prime. Oro is under the direct control of sasuke its so obvious get over it, there will be no more edos by oro and ems sasuke knows the seals to release edo tensei
     
         

  25. #75
    Senior Member 3MESSIAH's Avatar
    Status
    3MESSIAH is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    5,124
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Enough of orochimaru being the strongest

    i agree with point 5 and 6.but seriously....i think even edo madara couldnt handle orochimaru if he controlled edo hokages....
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •