Page 6 of 9 « First ... 23456789 Last»
    Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

Re: Enough of orochimaru being the strongest

i read about half way, and Orochimaru is 1st when it comes to villains period.
    yes he isn't the strongest i don't think everyone said he was, but he is a badass for doing what he did,
    Orochimaru is a snake driven and thriving on every kind of jutsu and you know this well than anyone Kinjutsu especially so do not underestimate orochimaru quite so much.
    he may not be the most fastest, strongest, eye prowess.
    but if he has sasuke as a ally for the time being and is now capable
    the use or his ARMS which he hasnt been able to use since he fought the third

like i said im not backing oro up as the strongest

Madara at the moment is the strongest shinobi and also one of my favorties well my second favorite everything about madara is true total agreement oro would get smashed on.

but if oro had a time slot to do just jutsu then he has a advantage someway

Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

Side note without polite ness:

Orochimaru will always be my number favorite from the first time of his appearance his has been the pinnacle of cynical, you can stop the madness against the madman haha and i can assure you he knows more jutsu/Kinjutsu than madara and can possobly stop madara i dare to say

YES I DO DARE **** HAHA

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Artist View Post
    Orochimaru > rape your kakashi with ease

remember when your favorite character ****s his pants when he saw Oro LOL

4 kages + Orochimaru with full power > can beat anyone NOW

U mad kid ?
    Who said Kakashi was > oro? Not me.. All tho he is worlds cooler that's a different debate. Oro with 4 hokages couldn't beat juiced up shinobi alliance, so there is no point for kishi to even give oro that power. It's just not gonna happen. Get over it

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by HiddenSound View Post
    You want proof that Orochimaru is better than Jiraiya?

Madara is a pathetic villain compared to Orochimaru, as most agree. Orochimaru is evil incarnate, Madara is just OP. Das all.

Orochimaru can be killed by a TBB... And? So can everyone else. However, he countered TBB, so that is stupid point.

Number 5. is laughable. You're just obviously hating by pitting him against Nagato, right? Nagato is top five, also Kakashi < Nagato

All in all, you just seem to be a *****y hater.
    The point if this thread is that oro isn't the main villain not the most powerful. Thanks for projectile vomiting your opinions at me and masquerading them as some sort of logical argument.

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkdeeds View Post
    Only read the first page but you do realize the shinobi alliance with kurama chakra beating one person hardly makes a person not the strongest.... That would mean that there really isn't a strongest seeing as an ARMY filled with a biju's chakra is pretty much gonna beat any one person.
    The point is that why would kishimoto ignore all of sasukes character development to give oro a trivial power up that wouldn't even scare the Heros at this point. They just took on 7 tailed beasts that then formed the ten tails 80,000 zestu the Juubi and 2 extremely powerful more than kage level enemies in obito and madara. On the off chance oro does control the hokages as is own he won't dent the Heros so it wouldn't make sense in terms of story telling. Oro being main villain would be like bringing jman back as the main hero, it just isn't going to happen, get over it.

Status
    Dec 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by blazekev90 View Post
    If Kakashi is your fave do i really need to state why?? Kakashi himself knows this lmao
    haha dude, the fact that you still have yet to present any legitimate points shows that you are most likely just a butthurt kakashi hater and not even an oro fan. That said, on to OT...of course oro isn't the strongest, he knows a good many techniques but that means little. Hiruzen knew every technique it was within his power to know from the hidden leaf, and oro definitely couldn't do anything but send the first and second against him which hiruzen was handling fairly well. The only other major happenings with oro were his no arms battle with 4 tails naruto, in which he admitted that if naruto was acting of his own mind, not rampaging he could easily kill him, and then sasuke basically pwning him from existance until recently when oro tried to control his body. The only thing i will say for oro though, is he is durable, and given his various regeneration techs that require little to no chakra from him if used right he could in all practical senses be immortal in that even if he dies in short time now, logically there would be some far off hidden base no one ever knew of but him that countains more samples of his dna which could potentially lead to his regrowth again, just like how even after sasuke destroyed him, he lived on in kabuto and began to take over. He may not be top 5 or even top 10 but surely it can be agreed that he has quite the will and means to outlive ust about any other character.

Status
    Jan 2013
    Kamui snipe GG

Oro with kages is currently the best. End of story.

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Itachi View Post
    Oro with kages is currently the best. End of story.
    You don't even know if he is in control of the hokages for one thing, for two even if he did control them naruto and friends would be way too much for the pedo to handle

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by spatha View Post
    haha dude, the fact that you still have yet to present any legitimate points shows that you are most likely just a butthurt kakashi hater and not even an oro fan. That said, on to OT...of course oro isn't the strongest, he knows a good many techniques but that means little. Hiruzen knew every technique it was within his power to know from the hidden leaf, and oro definitely couldn't do anything but send the first and second against him which hiruzen was handling fairly well. The only other major happenings with oro were his no arms battle with 4 tails naruto, in which he admitted that if naruto was acting of his own mind, not rampaging he could easily kill him, and then sasuke basically pwning him from existance until recently when oro tried to control his body. The only thing i will say for oro though, is he is durable, and given his various regeneration techs that require little to no chakra from him if used right he could in all practical senses be immortal in that even if he dies in short time now, logically there would be some far off hidden base no one ever knew of but him that countains more samples of his dna which could potentially lead to his regrowth again, just like how even after sasuke destroyed him, he lived on in kabuto and began to take over. He may not be top 5 or even top 10 but surely it can be agreed that he has quite the will and means to outlive ust about any other character.
    Very well said sir, finally someone who knows what a logical argument is.

Status
    Apr 2012
    This user has no status.

man you are a total idiot to think Oro is not in the Top 5 for having 4 kages ( one of them beat madara before ) + Oro with full power
    who can beat him with his kages edo 1 on 1 ?

use u brain if u have any

Status
    This user has no status.

LOL you MAd! orochimaru+ 4th path of hokage Solo Madara!

Edo Harishama vs Edo Madara =Same!

+minato blizting+ tobirama doing somthing and hiruzen+ orochi!

They Solo

Status
    This user has no status.

Harishama Tree of the World = Allies Solo!
    Minato Sight on sight = helps solo!
    Tobirama rise the Fallen Allies to Zombies!

Status
    Apr 2012
    This user has no status.

Conquer All Of Your Sin's enditallsin's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2011
    Let the text fly,Who the next
    to die?

You wouldn't be talking **** if orochimaru deicides to use his kage to absolutely rape sasuke,than we'll see who REALLY in control.

plɹoʍ pǝʇɹǝʌuı oʇ ǝɯoɔlǝʍ bl4ckJack's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2012
    when Im with U ...the only place I want to be is CLOSER !
    Sandboxed QQ

Hes one of the most Talented Ninja ...

No one is strongest ..its all ur personal choice

Status
    This user has no status.

Dude
    Senju Prime Orochimaru + 4th path of hokage

has

3 Shinigami Shots!, counting that orochimaru can use it with the mask or without by knowing the seals!

Solo is Solo

Status
    Nov 2011
    ~I'm just too strong~

Orochimaru is not the most powerful, his genjutsu weakness makes him at least 4th

Academy Student
    Status
    This user has no status.

I dnt tink oro is d strongest .jus dat he lyks forbiden techniques. And as 4 kabuto he b learner.

Status
    May 2012
    This user has no status.

Stop being mad. If Orochimaru's Jutsu to release the four Hokages isn't enough to endanger the entire alliance then why did Suigetsu said it could turn the war around? Kishimoto spoke through Suigetsu and would not waste a panel on that if it meant nothing. Orochimaru IS the main villain simply because he's affected every major character and story arc in the series. Obito didn't come up until part two, and Madara is just a plot tool who came up in the last 100 chapters. Orochimaru has survived for ten years and keeps bringing plot twists. You lose.

Senior Member Ero sennin jiraiya's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by BossManKakashi View Post
    Oro doesn't have 4 hokages under his control that is speculation, Considering oro is a pile of goop on the floor right now he is far from controlling the hokages . That requires a talisman and if you think oro is beating ems sasuke to that you are crazy.
    Oro with the hokages would lose to shinobi alliance so him having that power would be pointless anyways is my point genius.
    Simply stating something with a bad attitude doesn't make it true. So bring facts logic or proof with you next time
    i didn't even state anything that wasn't fact. Yeah controlling the hokages requires a talisman but you don't think oro can easily pull one out? You really think Sasuke is going to try to stop him? You're being illogical. Oro posessed the body of a zetsu. He isn't a "pile of goop on the floor" you're just being a retard. Obviously the 4 hokages cant solo the entire shinobi alliance, this **** is incredibly obvious. That isn't the point you were making in this thread though, your point was that Oro isn't that strong and is overrated. So nice fail there.

Quote Originally Posted by HiddenSound View Post
    dudnt matta he kiled deth he iz gawd

Seriously though, he cut up death. Let us fanboys have our time. Rock Lee fanboys had there's last week, God knows they deserved it, let us Orochimaru fanboys have ours. It's been 500 some-odd chapters and Orochimaru finally got his Jutsu back.
    I know i don't know why people feel the need to downplay him after he came back from the dead and literally stole part of his soul back from god damn DEATH.

He's back with use of his arms and just summoned 4 hokages with edo tensei....cmon guys...not a good time to be underestimating the snake man.

I'm not saying he's like #1 or anything there's people who can beat him but I think this brought him up to top 10, top 15 at the very least. People were arguing he was top 10 BEFORE this happened, but personally before this I didn't believe that.

Last edited by Ero sennin jiraiya; 02-01-2013 at 07:33 AM.