Page 6 of 8 « First ... 2345678 Last»
Results 126 to 150 of 178
  1. #126
    Banned
    Status
    Pwner10144 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    コスモス
    Posts
    1,070
    Post Thanks / Like
    -----
     

    Re: Enough of orochimaru being the strongest

    wow this thread turned heavy, nevertheless he is not the strongest,anyone who says he is is either a fan or does not have a brain and simply just thinks becuase orochimaru has now got 4 edo hokages on his side one of them being hashi who we think defeated madara, this somehow means he is strongest ever ,okay i get that but what about the 2nd?he was the one who started this jutsu so he might know how to escape it,if not sasuke can use genjutsu on orochimaru and end it in a instant like the one he used on donzu.

    However i still believe that kishi has either made a mistake or might just be hiding the real plot for orochimaru because, he made oro say he does care about the war?okay so lets see he will be happy living in a infinite genjutsu controlled by madara,i dont think so, so thats the reason he bought back the past hokage's to make sure that madara does not win and besides nothing apart from them could challenge madara to his limits.i still think orochimaru wants to get all jutsu to make him self complete otherwise his life does not serve a purpose , he is still a snake but now with a soft side, who knows he might take madara's body and then kill everyone, perhaps unlikely but he is still here for a reason.

    To conclude oro is not the strongest i would say sasuke and madara are just becuase they can use some sort of genjutsu.
     
         
    Last edited by Pwner10144; 02-01-2013 at 08:47 AM.

  2. #127
    Senior Member Ero sennin jiraiya's Avatar
    Status
    Ero sennin jiraiya is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,656
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Enough of orochimaru being the strongest

    Quote Originally Posted by BossManKakashi View Post
    There is no proof yet what oro can do with the hokages so why don't you hold your horses till kishimoto tells us what's up. Logically there is no point for oro to have a power up he is strictly here to power up sasuke
    No point in Oro getting a power up? He's a longtime antagonist in the series and has been there from the start. Even once the Akatsuki starting making moves he was still one of the main villains. Him getting a power up isn't any different from when obito went and got Nagato's rinnegan.

    Edo Tensei is a jutsu we've already seen Orochimaru use and we've already seen him use 2 of the hokages in combat so there really is no question of "what he can do" with them. It's already been shown with half of them and there's no reason why he can't use Minato and Hiruzen as well.
     
         

  3. #128
    Bones For Blood BREAKD's Avatar
    Status
    BREAKD is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    705
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sanity? Sorry, but I don’t
    remember having such a useless
    thing in the first place.
     

    Re: Enough of orochimaru being the strongest

    Quote Originally Posted by BossManKakashi View Post
    Orochimaru is not the strongest shinobi in history for the love of god..

    1. Sasuke is in control of the whole scenario if anything he will be the one who is strongest.
    2. Nine tails army > 4 hokages
    3. Oro isn't going to rise as a main antagonist again, sasuke can own orochimaru now with ems if itachi could with ms. There are no control talismans on the hokages and sasuke isnt gonna let him control those hokages. Believe that.
    4. Where can you find one shred of evidence that oro is definitively better than jiraiya? I say this cause there are lots of ninja better than jiraiya meaning your boy oro isn't even top 5
    5. Oro < Nagato
    6. The main villain is by and far Madara uchia.. He been running game and manipulatin the whole shinobi world since before orochimarus parents were even born. Madara is the real OG you know this.
    7. Oro stated he could be killed by 4 tails naruto, what do you think km naruto could do?
    8. Even if orochimaru controls the hokages, What do you think that GAI and Kakashi naruto with kurama chakra share and lets say sai for sealing would do to oro and the 4 hokages? Considering rock lee fodderized edo Madara team naruto would crush them with imputiny.

    Orochimaru isn't the greatest shinobi of all time, face it.
    Ps maybe you aren't creepy but being an oro fanboy connotates "creepy"
    Prize of hater of the year goes to...

    Now for the facts:
    1) Where was it ever stated that Sasuke is in contol of the situation? at best he is just gonna
    put his uchiha ass on the ground and listen blindly to the stories the previous kages have
    to tell and wont even be listening/paying attention to what the rest is doing.
    2) Again where do you get these facts? For all we know Yondaime was able to take out whole armies,
    we dont know very much about Hashi or Tobirama in terms jutsu in fact the only things we DO know
    is that Hashi was able to stop Madara, wich relates to the next step, madara was able to stop the 5 KAGES
    at ease. And then there is Hiruzen, the god of shinobi. I think with that there is enough said.
    3) Not even gonna comment at this
    4) I must hand it to you, that you are right about this. I think its futile arguing about this. They were both
    considered sannin, a term based on skill level meaning that they should be equal in amounts of skill and or
    battle experience
    5) Nagato > everybody 1on1, your argument is invalid
    6) Madara is probably gonna get his ass whooped before Orochimaru, wich leaves Orochimaru as the last 'villain'
    (Using the word 'last' instead of 'main' here, cause we dont know what he will be up to later on)
    7) He didnt have his arms back then. ARgument is invalid
    8) Seeing the kyuubi chakras handed out to everybody just enhance chakra (give more) your argument is yet again,
    yes you guessed good, INVALID. Edo tensei bodies have an unlimited amount of chakra and stamina. Now here comes
    in the math, INFINITE APPLES > EXTRA NUMBER OF APPLES. Thus the 4 hokages have unlimited chakra.
    And coming back at your 'fodderizing point', Lee just kicked true a dead body which recovered 5 seconds later.
    What is useful about dodging an attack that does no harm to you at all? Again, argument concidered INVALID

    Quote Originally Posted by BossManKakashi View Post
    Minato has said to have been surpassed by naruto, so now he couldn't take on km naruto plus others, that's absurdity at its finest.
    You are speculating about who is gonna get kuramas other half. Stop it.
    Kurama filled alliance could stomp edo hokages quite easily if they can stop the Juubi plus Madara and obito.
    And who says they can stop the juubi and co. ? You are talking like the battle is allready over my dear friend
    in fact, im guessing this thing is just getting started

    Quote Originally Posted by BossManKakashi View Post
    There is no proof yet what oro can do with the hokages so why don't you hold your horses till kishimoto tells us what's up. Logically there is no point for oro to have a power up he is strictly here to power up sasuke
    And there actually is a proof of what he can do with HALF of the kages standing before him (refers to the konoha destruction arc.)

    I am no Orochimaru fanboy at all, but I am of the idea that Kishi brought Oro back to have an exit point
    when the war is over and he wants to continue the series (yes villains are needed to give a series about
    a hero some action and viewers).
    As stated I pled not guilty for being an Orochimaru fan boy, as the avatar gives away I like somebody els.
    But i just resent the fact that brainless, haters start posting threads based on fantasies accompanied with
    some drop dead random sentences ripped out of the manga.

    Let us all continue watching Oro's steps and discus later on
    Sorry for the long post

    CHEERS!
     
         
    Last edited by BREAKD; 02-01-2013 at 10:53 AM.

  4. #129
    - Always look forward - zamki's Avatar
    Status
    zamki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Turkey
    Posts
    15,827
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oxygen .
     

    Re: Enough of orochimaru being the strongest

    But he is one of he strongest now_U
     
         

  5. #130
    Member BossManKakashi's Avatar
    Status
    BossManKakashi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    228
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Enough of orochimaru being the strongest

    Quote Originally Posted by BREAKD View Post
    Prize of hater of the year goes to...

    Now for the facts:
    1) Where was it ever stated that Sasuke is in contol of the situation? at best he is just gonna
    put his uchiha ass on the ground and listen blindly to the stories the previous kages have
    to tell and wont even be listening/paying attention to what the rest is doing.
    2) Again where do you get these facts? For all we know Yondaime was able to take out whole armies,
    we dont know very much about Hashi or Tobirama in terms jutsu in fact the only things we DO know
    is that Hashi was able to stop Madara, wich relates to the next step, madara was able to stop the 5 KAGES
    at ease. And then there is Hiruzen, the god of shinobi. I think with that there is enough said.
    3) Not even gonna comment at this
    4) I must hand it to you, that you are right about this. I think its futile arguing about this. They were both
    considered sannin, a term based on skill level meaning that they should be equal in amounts of skill and or
    battle experience
    5) Nagato > everybody 1on1, your argument is invalid
    6) Madara is probably gonna get his ass whooped before Orochimaru, wich leaves Orochimaru as the last 'villain'
    (Using the word 'last' instead of 'main' here, cause we dont know what he will be up to later on)
    7) He didnt have his arms back then. ARgument is invalid
    8) Seeing the kyuubi chakras handed out to everybody just enhance chakra (give more) your argument is yet again,
    yes you guessed good, INVALID. Edo tensei bodies have an unlimited amount of chakra and stamina. Now here comes
    in the math, INFINITE APPLES > EXTRA NUMBER OF APPLES. Thus the 4 hokages have unlimited chakra.
    And coming back at your 'fodderizing point', Lee just kicked true a dead body which recovered 5 seconds later.
    What is useful about dodging an attack that does no harm to you at all? Again, argument concidered INVALID



    And who says they can stop the juubi and co. ? You are talking like the battle is allready over my dear friend
    in fact, im guessing this thing is just getting started



    And there actually is a proof of what he can do with HALF of the kages standing before him (refers to the konoha destruction arc.)

    I am no Orochimaru fanboy at all, but I am of the idea that Kishi brought Oro back to have an exit point
    when the war is over and he wants to continue the series (yes villains are needed to give a series about
    a hero some action and viewers).
    As stated I pled not guilty for being an Orochimaru fan boy, as the avatar gives away I like somebody els.
    But i just resent the fact that brainless, haters start posting threads based on fantasies accompanied with
    some drop dead random sentences ripped out of the manga.

    Let us all continue watching Oro's steps and discus later on
    Sorry for the long post

    CHEERS!
    1. It isnt stated but it is implied by orochimaru when he tells suigetsu that he is no longer "hebi". this obviously signifies that it no longer matters what orochimarus wishes are as they are team "taka" with sasuke in charge. plus, sasuke is no dumbass and kishimoto wouldnt waste all the time he spent developing his character just so orochimaru steam rolls him. also worth noting that sasuke has seen the seals to release edo tensei.

    2. considering a kyuubi filled hinata was able to repel a juubi arm with a simple jutsu it doesnt take a rocket scientist to infer what gai and kakashi would be capable of with the same power. not to mention the hundreds of other shinobi who have the been infused with the chakra. sorry but the hokages even as edo have a snowballs chance in hell of winning that battle. there are plenty of qualified sealing shinobi in the alliance to clean things up.
    3. thats right cause its the truth you cant even come up with a rebuttal without sounding like a fanboy
    4. point of this thread clearly states that orochimaru isnt the strongest force in the manga right now, even if by some miraculous stroke of luck he does take the plot no jutsu away from sasuke, which just isnt going to happen.
    5. nagato killed jiraiya, actually crushed the leaf, all solo. orochimaru with 2 edo hokages couldnt even accomplish a fraction of that why now when the heroes are at their strongest would the results be any different for oro?
    6. umm we dont even know orochimaru is a villain yet he has had barely any panel time and has only done things to support sasuke. why dont you wait till kishimoto tells us what happens before you blindly assume things based on your fanboyism.
    7. Many shinobi have surpassed 4 tail state so many shinobi have the power to kill oro.
    8. that is maybe one of the most illogical and poorly worded arguments i have heard. MY point if you failed to grasp it was, why would kishimoto waste his time giving orochimaru a power up when the power up wouldnt even make him stronger than the heroes. talk about a waste of everyones time.

    Why is everyone assuming that sasuke is going to go good? he will be the post war villain all signs indicate that he will continue his revenge so that should be used as the assumption until there is evidence otherwise.

    If you discarded your blind fanboyism you might actually realize the logic here and when it comes to pass you will feel much less stupid.
     
         

  6. #131
    Member BossManKakashi's Avatar
    Status
    BossManKakashi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    228
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Enough of orochimaru being the strongest

    Quote Originally Posted by Ero sennin jiraiya View Post
    No point in Oro getting a power up? He's a longtime antagonist in the series and has been there from the start. Even once the Akatsuki starting making moves he was still one of the main villains. Him getting a power up isn't any different from when obito went and got Nagato's rinnegan.

    Edo Tensei is a jutsu we've already seen Orochimaru use and we've already seen him use 2 of the hokages in combat so there really is no question of "what he can do" with them. It's already been shown with half of them and there's no reason why he can't use Minato and Hiruzen as well.
    man im sorry but orochimaru has said himself that he has no business in the war, he only wants sasukes body and admitted himself he doesnt have enough power to take it. orochimaru is not back at full strength a small portion of his chakra was revived from leftover chakra he left in anko and kabuto. most of his power is sealed in the totsuka blade until kishimoto says otherwise.
     
         

  7. #132
    Copy ninja BodyFlicker's Avatar
    Status
    BodyFlicker is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Ninja world
    Posts
    461
    Post Thanks / Like
    The smartest person
     

    Re: Enough of orochimaru being the strongest

    Quote Originally Posted by Kages View Post
    Orochimaru because he wouldn't let Edo Tensei roam free
    this^^
     
         

  8. #133
    Copy ninja BodyFlicker's Avatar
    Status
    BodyFlicker is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Ninja world
    Posts
    461
    Post Thanks / Like
    The smartest person
     

    Re: Enough of orochimaru being the strongest

    current Orochimaru can easily beat Itachi....
     
         

  9. #134
    Member BossManKakashi's Avatar
    Status
    BossManKakashi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    228
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Enough of orochimaru being the strongest

    Quote Originally Posted by BodyFlicker View Post
    current Orochimaru can easily beat Itachi....
    ridiculously off topic and baseless, thanks for sharing though.
     
         

  10. #135
    Member Sannin no chikarada's Avatar
    Status
    Sannin no chikarada is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Slovakia
    Posts
    284
    Post Thanks / Like
    „Don´t underestimate the
    will of fire! One can grow
    stronger by inheriting the
    will of the deceased!“
     

    Re: Enough of orochimaru being the strongest

    Eh, no Orochimaru is the main antagonist and manipulator...He even had Madara Uchiha´s body prepared to use it as an edo...if it wasn´t for edo tensei, Madara wouldn´t be here....
     
         

  11. #136
    Member madara san's Avatar
    Status
    madara san is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    123
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Enough of orochimaru being the strongest

    I think the most important asset to the major villains in this series has been knowledge. Both Madara and Orochimaru have been supreme in their preparations and work behind the scenes, so to speak. They have manipulated situations from the beginning. If you want to compare strengths in a purely one on one scenario/fair fight, then Madara is the strongest villain. However i cannot deny Orochimaru his due. He has survived and persisted more than anyone, and has not shown all his cards yet. Madara has made his move and gone all out, but Orochimaru will be there to reap the rewards once everything in the War subsides. His combat abilities are not the only things he can use. I think overall he is the most dangerous shinobi. He is certainly the best and most effective villain and will be the force that ultimately brings Naruto and Sasuke into their final conflict.
     
         

  12. #137
    Member BossManKakashi's Avatar
    Status
    BossManKakashi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    228
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Enough of orochimaru being the strongest

    Quote Originally Posted by Sannin no chikarada View Post
    Eh, no Orochimaru is the main antagonist and manipulator...He even had Madara Uchiha´s body prepared to use it as an edo...if it wasn´t for edo tensei, Madara wouldn´t be here....
    Nowhere in the manga has it been stated that orochimaru is the one who prepared madara as an edo tensei, the credit has been solely given to kabuto. and no sorry orochimaru ended up being a lesser villain than madara, nagato, and obito and one could argue kabutomaru as well.
     
         

  13. #138
    Member BossManKakashi's Avatar
    Status
    BossManKakashi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    228
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Enough of orochimaru being the strongest

    Quote Originally Posted by madara san View Post
    I think the most important asset to the major villains in this series has been knowledge. Both Madara and Orochimaru have been supreme in their preparations and work behind the scenes, so to speak. They have manipulated situations from the beginning. If you want to compare strengths in a purely one on one scenario/fair fight, then Madara is the strongest villain. However i cannot deny Orochimaru his due. He has survived and persisted more than anyone, and has not shown all his cards yet. Madara has made his move and gone all out, but Orochimaru will be there to reap the rewards once everything in the War subsides. His combat abilities are not the only things he can use. I think overall he is the most dangerous shinobi. He is certainly the best and most effective villain and will be the force that ultimately brings Naruto and Sasuke into their final conflict.
    good post except you tried to throw out your predictions as facts. there is no evidence that orochimaru will rise as a villain again, all the proof points in the opposite direction. he is outclassed by sasuke even at full strength and it will be a cold day in hell before sasuke just sits there and lets orochiamaru pwn him.
     
         

  14. #139
    creatcher of night julia maltellak's Avatar
    Status
    julia maltellak is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    uchiha village
    Posts
    281
    Post Thanks / Like
    itache uchiha ready for battle
     

    Re: Enough of orochimaru being the strongest

    i know right he just needs some salt and a jar of deart
     
         

  15. #140
    Member madara san's Avatar
    Status
    madara san is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    123
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Enough of orochimaru being the strongest

    Quote Originally Posted by BossManKakashi View Post
    good post except you tried to throw out your predictions as facts. there is no evidence that orochimaru will rise as a villain again, all the proof points in the opposite direction. he is outclassed by sasuke even at full strength and it will be a cold day in hell before sasuke just sits there and lets orochiamaru pwn him.
    I know i should've stuck in an 'imho' i know, I just think it would be like poetic irony if it was Orochimaru who was to bring them ultimately together again, since it was him who fuelled their separation so much in the beginning. As for your assertions to his weakness/inability to compete with Sasuke at this stage, many fine folks have already disputed that. He has been restored completely and now has Edo control of four of the strongest characters in the history of Naruto...I'm not in line with the people who suggest he might use them in some sort of all out attack on the shinobi alliance and juubi/madara/obito...he's smarter than that. But please, give him more credit...he definitely has earned it. Look what he achieved in the last chapter alone. He's an evil genius!!
     
         

  16. #141
    Member BossManKakashi's Avatar
    Status
    BossManKakashi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    228
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Enough of orochimaru being the strongest

    Quote Originally Posted by madara san View Post
    I know i should've stuck in an 'imho' i know, I just think it would be like poetic irony if it was Orochimaru who was to bring them ultimately together again, since it was him who fuelled their separation so much in the beginning. As for your assertions to his weakness/inability to compete with Sasuke at this stage, many fine folks have already disputed that. He has been restored completely and now has Edo control of four of the strongest characters in the history of Naruto...I'm not in line with the people who suggest he might use them in some sort of all out attack on the shinobi alliance and juubi/madara/obito...he's smarter than that. But please, give him more credit...he definitely has earned it. Look what he achieved in the last chapter alone. He's an evil genius!!
    I can definitely see how orochimaru is pushing them together again but to me it has just seemed as though orochimaru has accepted a back seat role to sasuke (who has been powered up tremendously and has been shown how to release edo tensei by itachi) oro has no ambitions to take over the war like you said which was spot on. ems sasuke is just too much for oro i think. the next chapter will be very telling (hopefully) in regards to what kishimoto has planned for the edo hokages. if orochimaru is shown to control them in battle i will eat my words but i dont think kishi is gonna let his golden boy sasuke be outshined by orochimaru.
     
         

  17. #142
    Member Raiten Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Raiten Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    273
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Enough of orochimaru being the strongest

    Quote Originally Posted by snake orochimaru View Post
    Lee fodderized Edo Madara???

    do us all a favour and delete your account
    HE did rip right through him like it was nothing... If he was alive, he'd have died with his fight with the Kage.
     
         

  18. #143
    Bones For Blood BREAKD's Avatar
    Status
    BREAKD is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    705
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sanity? Sorry, but I don’t
    remember having such a useless
    thing in the first place.
     

    Re: Enough of orochimaru being the strongest

    Quote Originally Posted by BossManKakashi View Post
    1. It isnt stated but it is implied by orochimaru when he tells suigetsu that he is no longer "hebi". this obviously signifies that it no longer matters what orochimarus wishes are as they are team "taka" with sasuke in charge. plus, sasuke is no dumbass and kishimoto wouldnt waste all the time he spent developing his character just so orochimaru steam rolls him. also worth noting that sasuke has seen the seals to release edo tensei.

    2. considering a kyuubi filled hinata was able to repel a juubi arm with a simple jutsu it doesnt take a rocket scientist to infer what gai and kakashi would be capable of with the same power. not to mention the hundreds of other shinobi who have the been infused with the chakra. sorry but the hokages even as edo have a snowballs chance in hell of winning that battle. there are plenty of qualified sealing shinobi in the alliance to clean things up.
    3. thats right cause its the truth you cant even come up with a rebuttal without sounding like a fanboy
    4. point of this thread clearly states that orochimaru isnt the strongest force in the manga right now, even if by some miraculous stroke of luck he does take the plot no jutsu away from sasuke, which just isnt going to happen.
    5. nagato killed jiraiya, actually crushed the leaf, all solo. orochimaru with 2 edo hokages couldnt even accomplish a fraction of that why now when the heroes are at their strongest would the results be any different for oro?
    6. umm we dont even know orochimaru is a villain yet he has had barely any panel time and has only done things to support sasuke. why dont you wait till kishimoto tells us what happens before you blindly assume things based on your fanboyism.
    7. Many shinobi have surpassed 4 tail state so many shinobi have the power to kill oro.
    8. that is maybe one of the most illogical and poorly worded arguments i have heard. MY point if you failed to grasp it was, why would kishimoto waste his time giving orochimaru a power up when the power up wouldnt even make him stronger than the heroes. talk about a waste of everyones time.

    Why is everyone assuming that sasuke is going to go good? he will be the post war villain all signs indicate that he will continue his revenge so that should be used as the assumption until there is evidence otherwise.

    If you discarded your blind fanboyism you might actually realize the logic here and when it comes to pass you will feel much less stupid.
    Here we go, gonna do this a little shorter cause i just dont wanna waste all my
    typing time defending one of my least favorite characters. and spending it on a
    hater.

    1) The "hebi-taka" refers to the fact that suigetsu and juugo are no longer under Orochimaru's control, cant help but the notice that this is loose from the fact wether Orochimaru is under Sasuke's control or not.

    2) I do not see how you can compare, An army of shinobi with 4 of the strongest men in konoha history which we allmost know nothing about? you are basing this on wild assumptions and a comparison game. well I can play that too. Concidering Hashi defeated Madara and Madara solo'd the 5 kages (the 5 strongest shinobi currently alive and known off) I think hashi can handle some kids with a bit of the 9tails chackra

    3)Now your just being arrogant my friend (: I dont wanna argue with that cause I have no business getting a itachi/Sasuke fanclub on my neck. Just not worth it

    4) Like states before, i handed you this point.

    5) 4 Hokages

    6) Like i said before, this is a theory of mine. My opinion on oro getting reintroduced is so Kishi has a way out if the war ends and he wants the story to continue. You got no hero story without a villain.

    7) I dont know where you read this, but it sure off hell isnt in any manga that I know off. Jiraya could hardly handle 4 tailed Naruto. So now your implementing that many of the shinobi are at sannin level?

    8) Whats illogical about this? pure mathematics. you implement that they got a power up and there for are stronger then the hokages. The hokages get a power up too (edo tensei = infinite chakra/stamina)
    Now lets put this all in a mathematical order

    Kyuubi power up = X * 10 = 10X
    Edo tensei power up = X * INFINITE = INFITE X

    INFITE X > 10X, right?
    Or did i spend 6 years doing high level math for nothing?


    I never assumed Sasuke was going going and last but not least (again).

    Like stated above, I am everything except a orochimaru fanboy so please
    stop acting like you know everybody and everything about the manga
    let Kishi decide what happens and maybe try anger management.
    It should relief some of the hate in you

    Have a nice day good sir!
     
         

  19. #144
    Member BossManKakashi's Avatar
    Status
    BossManKakashi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    228
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Enough of orochimaru being the strongest

    Quote Originally Posted by BREAKD View Post
    Here we go, gonna do this a little shorter cause i just dont wanna waste all my
    typing time defending one of my least favorite characters. and spending it on a
    hater.

    1) The "hebi-taka" refers to the fact that suigetsu and juugo are no longer under Orochimaru's control, cant help but the notice that this is loose from the fact wether Orochimaru is under Sasuke's control or not.

    2) I do not see how you can compare, An army of shinobi with 4 of the strongest men in konoha history which we allmost know nothing about? you are basing this on wild assumptions and a comparison game. well I can play that too. Concidering Hashi defeated Madara and Madara solo'd the 5 kages (the 5 strongest shinobi currently alive and known off) I think hashi can handle some kids with a bit of the 9tails chackra

    3)Now your just being arrogant my friend (: I dont wanna argue with that cause I have no business getting a itachi/Sasuke fanclub on my neck. Just not worth it

    4) Like states before, i handed you this point.

    5) 4 Hokages

    6) Like i said before, this is a theory of mine. My opinion on oro getting reintroduced is so Kishi has a way out if the war ends and he wants the story to continue. You got no hero story without a villain.

    7) I dont know where you read this, but it sure off hell isnt in any manga that I know off. Jiraya could hardly handle 4 tailed Naruto. So now your implementing that many of the shinobi are at sannin level?

    8) Whats illogical about this? pure mathematics. you implement that they got a power up and there for are stronger then the hokages. The hokages get a power up too (edo tensei = infinite chakra/stamina)
    Now lets put this all in a mathematical order

    Kyuubi power up = X * 10 = 10X
    Edo tensei power up = X * INFINITE = INFITE X

    INFITE X > 10X, right?
    Or did i spend 6 years doing high level math for nothing?


    I never assumed Sasuke was going going and last but not least (again).

    Like stated above, I am everything except a orochimaru fanboy so please
    stop acting like you know everybody and everything about the manga
    let Kishi decide what happens and maybe try anger management.
    It should relief some of the hate in you

    Have a nice day good sir!
    1. well it certainly shows his authority in the scenario. if oro is so powerful as you claim he is not the type to take orders from anyone.
    2. well since lee kicked edo madara in half effortlessly (who is stronger now than when alive) i think the whole alliance with the same power up could destroy all 4 hokages with minimal losses. how many past kages has the alliance already defeated without the kyuubi power up?? 4 more is really not that big of a problem. point being why would kishi make give oro that power up when the heroes are already facing a greater threat?? its anticlimatic and wont happen. kishi is better then that.
    3. ok sorry that was a little ignorant of me to talk ****.
    4. fair enough.
    5. sorry but you are arguing a clearly losing point on this one. orochimaru gaining 4 hokages does not give him enough power to be the strongest and certainly doesnt outclass obito and the JUUBI with an edo rinnengan madara. most people seem to be so blinded that they forget the juubi fires freaking nuclear missles out of its mouth.
    6. what about sasuke? he should clearly be front runner for main villain at this point. just got an EMS and you are telling me he is gonna go soft before he uses it? not bloody likely.
    7. Itachi, sasuke, killer b, nagato, naruto, Gaara, A, Oonoki, to name a few past sannin level.
    8. umm no edo doesnt infinitely power up the shinobi it increases stamina and durability not power numb nuts. and no offense but judging from your little equation there it doesnt really seem like you have spent 6 years doing anything but smoking the reefers.

    good day to you as well, I will forgive your attempt to instigate me on a personal level.
     
         

  20. #145
    Member Sannin no chikarada's Avatar
    Status
    Sannin no chikarada is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Slovakia
    Posts
    284
    Post Thanks / Like
    „Don´t underestimate the
    will of fire! One can grow
    stronger by inheriting the
    will of the deceased!“
     

    Re: Enough of orochimaru being the strongest

    http://mangafox.me/manga/naruto/v59/c560/16.html here it is indirectly said that Orochimaru with kabuto researched his body....we already know Oro gave the mokuton to Danzou, so it was him to further research madaras body infused with Hashiramas cells ...in order to revive Madara with the rinnegan....that is what he wants after all
     
         

  21. #146
    Senior Member Ngylle's Avatar
    Status
    Ngylle is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,235
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Enough of orochimaru being the strongest

    This reminded me when kabuto became overpower, noone wanted to accept that he +his army solo!

    But now Orochimaru its beyon soling!
     
         

  22. #147
    Member BossManKakashi's Avatar
    Status
    BossManKakashi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    228
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Enough of orochimaru being the strongest

    Quote Originally Posted by Ngylle View Post
    This reminded me when kabuto became overpower, noone wanted to accept that he +his army solo!

    But now Orochimaru its beyon soling!
    kabuto and his army didnt solo ****. next please.
     
         

  23. #148
    Member BossManKakashi's Avatar
    Status
    BossManKakashi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    228
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Enough of orochimaru being the strongest

    Quote Originally Posted by Sannin no chikarada View Post
    http://mangafox.me/manga/naruto/v59/c560/16.html here it is indirectly said that Orochimaru with kabuto researched his body....we already know Oro gave the mokuton to Danzou, so it was him to further research madaras body infused with Hashiramas cells ...in order to revive Madara with the rinnegan....that is what he wants after all
    nicely played, i agree with you now except i think oros goal was to get sasuke so he could awaken rinnegan in him and steal his body not to revive madara.
     
         

  24. #149
    Senior Member Ngylle's Avatar
    Status
    Ngylle is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,235
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Enough of orochimaru being the strongest

    Quote Originally Posted by BossManKakashi View Post
    kabuto and his army didnt solo ****. next please.
    he god overconfident over his mighty!
     
         

  25. #150
    Orochimaru's Reincarnation Deadai's Avatar
    Status
    Deadai is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Konoha
    Posts
    11,458
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hobby's: Grave Robbing.
     

    Re: Enough of orochimaru being the strongest

    I wouldn't say Orochimaru is the strongest but he is defiantly high top 10 now I am unsure on his placement yet need to see what he can do with the edo's first.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •