Page 7 of 8 « First ... 345678 Last»
    Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Enough of orochimaru being the strongest

Quote Originally Posted by Deadai View Post
    I wouldn't say Orochimaru is the strongest but he is defiantly high top 10 now I am unsure on his placement yet need to see what he can do with the edo's first.
    agreed. we need more information on this subject before we could even think of declaring him the most powerful.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I'll tell you why he is the strongest using A<B<C logic:

Your favourite character < Mortality < Orochimaru

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by LeEvilTongue View Post
    I'll tell you why he is the strongest using A<B<C logic:

Your favourite character < Mortality < Orochimaru
    oro is mortal he hasnt died yet just sealed. get it together!

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    „Don´t underestimate the
    will of fire! One can grow
    stronger by inheriting the
    will of the deceased!“

Ok, I can live with that

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

As much as you hate Orochimaru, he's about to throw his hat in the ring. He now has control of the 4 Hokage, and has his arms back. Guess we'll find out huh.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    IT'S OVER 9000!!!

The problem with orochimaru is that he cannot be killed......he may not be physically strong....but he is highly intelligent......and that is something even naruto lacks....naruto may have a huge amount of chakra thanks to kurama but he lacks the intelligence, analysis ability and is far from being a skilled ninja.....he doesn't have that creativity in his techs.....but oro has a lot of skills, he basically has the knowledge acquired from his research in the field of ninja arts...he has studied most jutsus to the core so he also knows a way to counter every jutsu...and the only ninja who has ever able to strike FEAR in orochimaru was uchiha itachi....

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    IT'S OVER 9000!!!

Oro will be a tough opponent....he is a guy one simply cannot get rid of..l..he even defied death so many times....ever since the reaper seal was used by the 3rd to seal his hands...he started to find out a possible way to reverse the seal and eventually found out a way...as we can all see from ch 618....yes...its true that the techs belong to the uzumaki but i don't think someone in oro's place coukd have figured it out and eventually end up recovering his lost arms along with four hokages.....and even escape death from shinigami by using a soul transfer jutsu.....he evolced the white snke power and finally has reached a level where he can't be a human anymore......he is a monster...but a monster who is perhaps the greatest genius the shinobi world has ever known........

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    IT'S OVER 9000!!!

And from my point of view, orochimaru is a FAR BETTER NINJA than naruto.....at least he doesn't rely on another source of power......

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

oro is a strong character but i've kinda seen enough of him i dont really want him to come back with a huge role in naruto, he did his parts now he needs to just help sasuke abit and die again or leave either way this **** gettin boring of him "dying" then coming back again and again like a troll that wont shut up its just gonna ruin oro imo i hope that hes gonna have a nice ending this time and wont come back from it

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by BREAKD View Post
    Prize of hater of the year goes to...

Now for the facts:
    1) Where was it ever stated that Sasuke is in contol of the situation? at best he is just gonna
    put his uchiha ass on the ground and listen blindly to the stories the previous kages have
    to tell and wont even be listening/paying attention to what the rest is doing.
    2) Again where do you get these facts? For all we know Yondaime was able to take out whole armies,
    we dont know very much about Hashi or Tobirama in terms jutsu in fact the only things we DO know
    is that Hashi was able to stop Madara, wich relates to the next step, madara was able to stop the 5 KAGES
    at ease. And then there is Hiruzen, the god of shinobi. I think with that there is enough said.
    3) Not even gonna comment at this
    4) I must hand it to you, that you are right about this. I think its futile arguing about this. They were both
    considered sannin, a term based on skill level meaning that they should be equal in amounts of skill and or
    battle experience
    5) Nagato > everybody 1on1, your argument is invalid
    6) Madara is probably gonna get his ass whooped before Orochimaru, wich leaves Orochimaru as the last 'villain'
    (Using the word 'last' instead of 'main' here, cause we dont know what he will be up to later on)
    7) He didnt have his arms back then. ARgument is invalid
    8) Seeing the kyuubi chakras handed out to everybody just enhance chakra (give more) your argument is yet again,
    yes you guessed good, INVALID. Edo tensei bodies have an unlimited amount of chakra and stamina. Now here comes
    in the math, INFINITE APPLES > EXTRA NUMBER OF APPLES. Thus the 4 hokages have unlimited chakra.
    And coming back at your 'fodderizing point', Lee just kicked true a dead body which recovered 5 seconds later.
    What is useful about dodging an attack that does no harm to you at all? Again, argument concidered INVALID

And who says they can stop the juubi and co. ? You are talking like the battle is allready over my dear friend
    in fact, im guessing this thing is just getting started

And there actually is a proof of what he can do with HALF of the kages standing before him (refers to the konoha destruction arc.)

I am no Orochimaru fanboy at all, but I am of the idea that Kishi brought Oro back to have an exit point
    when the war is over and he wants to continue the series (yes villains are needed to give a series about
    a hero some action and viewers).
    As stated I pled not guilty for being an Orochimaru fan boy, as the avatar gives away I like somebody els.
    But i just resent the fact that brainless, haters start posting threads based on fantasies accompanied with
    some drop dead random sentences ripped out of the manga.

Let us all continue watching Oro's steps and discus later on
    Sorry for the long post

CHEERS!
    Why bother to explain anything?

Most users on this website still have loads in their pants.
    Most don't comprehend what power really is and think something
    stupid as a new Jutsu or eye ability automatically makes someone the strongest.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by blazekev90 View Post
    If Kakashi is your fave do i really need to state why?? Kakashi himself knows this lmao
    sry but from what we have seen so far kakashi owns orochimaru

Banned
    Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blowing Fanboys and Idiots
    alike With C4 Karura

Hashirama, Tobirama, Hiruzen, Minato & TAKA > Naruto, Kyuubi, Kakashi, Gai, Hinata, Shikamaru, & Fodder Alliance

Last edited by Twin Steps; 02-01-2013 at 08:27 PM.

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ouch!

Quote Originally Posted by Rigswattwa View Post
    r u retard

all the hokages are edo tensei, and minato probably has 1/2 of kyuubi's power if orchimaru controls them sasuke cannot win against him

minato can deal with naruto KM and many others
    edo hashirama vs edo madara toooo much
    oro still have hiruzen and tobirama

what makes you think he is not strongest with all of them
    You're right, IF Minato has half of Kurama's chakra he will take Naruto medium difficulty. Heck, even throw Kakashi & Gai and Minato will still win so that pretty much takes care of Nine tails army. Edo Madara & Edo Hashirama MIGHT be equal but throw in Hiruzen and Tobirama and that gives Hashi an edge and let's not forget Sasuke. If Orochimaru doesn't join the Alliance he will create his own side

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ouch!

Quote Originally Posted by Mangekyo Muslim View Post
    Hashirama, Tobirama, Hiruzen, Minato & TAKA > Naruto, Kyuubi, Kakashi, Gai, Hinata, Shikamaru, & Fodder Alliance
    Pretty much. Nuff said!

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by BossManKakashi View Post
    oro is mortal he hasnt died yet just sealed. get it together!
    Keep telling yourself that..

Banned
    Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blowing Fanboys and Idiots
    alike With C4 Karura

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    them just misbehaving nowadays

no one claimed all this

Banned
    Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

lmao how is he not strong? Oro could hold his own against 4 tails naruto when he had his hands sealed and he was sick.
    Oro with his hands, a zetsu body (senju dna), 4 hokages at his finger tips is top 1. Not to mention he could possibly get the rinnegan since his body is now compatible

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

There is no proof yet what oro can do with the hokages so why don't you hold your horses till kishimoto tells us what's up. Logically there is no point for oro to have a power up he is strictly here to power up sasuke
    and what do you think oro can not do with the Kages?

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ballerjordan View Post
    lmao how is he not strong? Oro could hold his own against 4 tails naruto when he had his hands sealed and he was sick.
    Oro with his hands, a zetsu body (senju dna), 4 hokages at his finger tips is top 1. Not to mention he could possibly get the rinnegan since his body is now compatible
    He doesn't have senju DNA or a Sharingan, nor has it shown what he is capable of doing with the hokages. Go eat some glue

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Mangekyo Muslim View Post
    Just cause you state something doesn't make it true, explain your reasoning with examples or logic

Senior Member Ero sennin jiraiya's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

man im sorry but orochimaru has said himself that he has no business in the war, he only wants sasukes body and admitted himself he doesnt have enough power to take it. orochimaru is not back at full strength a small portion of his chakra was revived from leftover chakra he left in anko and kabuto. most of his power is sealed in the totsuka blade until kishimoto says otherwise.
    Yea he said he has no interest in the war, but that doesn't mean he isn't going to play a role in the story. There's still a year or two left in the Naruto manga and the entire thing might not be this war. There's a chance Oro was lying anyway.

Uhh when did it say anywhere in the manga that he wasn't at full strength? He did say he wasn't strong enough to take sasukes body *right now* but that was before he got his arms back. You really just pulled that outta your ass because I've never heard anyone argue that.

Most of his power isn't sealed in the totsuka blade. Don't be stupid..

Honestly man looking back at your replies to me you're pretty much just making **** up. First you claim that Oro is just a pile of goop on the floor, then when you realized that was retarded you claimed most of his power is sealed in the totsuka blade...callin BS.

Last edited by Ero sennin jiraiya; 02-02-2013 at 07:10 AM.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Ero sennin jiraiya View Post
    Yea he said he has no interest in the war, but that doesn't mean he isn't going to play a role in the story. There's still a year or two left in the Naruto manga and the entire thing might not be this war. There's a chance Oro was lying anyway.

Uhh when did it say anywhere in the manga that he wasn't at full strength? He did say he wasn't strong enough to take sasukes body *right now* but that was before he got his arms back. You really just pulled that outta your ass because I've never heard anyone argue that.

Most of his power isn't sealed in the totsuka blade. Don't be stupid..

Honestly man looking back at your replies to me you're pretty much just making **** up. First you claim that Oro is just a pile of goop on the floor, then when you realized that was retarded you claimed most of his power is sealed in the totsuka blade...callin BS.
    Never once in any of your replies have you supplied anything of value to the conversation. Did you see what orochimaru looks like right now? do you even read the manga? PILE OF GOOP ON THE FLOOR!! GO REREAD THE MOST RECENT CHAPTER good thing its a picture you dont even have to be literate to read it. Im done with you morons. you will see and i will be laughing at how pathetic your ability to interpret stories is.

Last edited by BossManKakashi; 02-02-2013 at 11:39 PM.

Senior Member Ero sennin jiraiya's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Never once in any of your replies have you supplied anything of value to the conversation.
    Lmao everything you've claimed is utter bull****. Me exposing that is what I've supplied. The fact that you have no logical response to any of my comments proves you have no argument. I'm pointing out your blatantly false assertions, that's all. You can get all butthurt and say that I'm not saying anything of value though, if it makes you feel better about yourself.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Ero sennin jiraiya View Post
    Lmao everything you've claimed is utter bull****. Me exposing that is what I've supplied. The fact that you have no logical response to any of my comments proves you have no argument. I'm pointing out your blatantly false assertions, that's all. You can get all butthurt and say that I'm not saying anything of value though, if it makes you feel better about yourself.
    no reread this post and all the posts you made before. all you have done is refute my arguments with no basis, just simply cause you "said so" get lost kid

Page 7 of 8 « First ... 345678 Last»