Page 9 of 9 « First ... 56789
    Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Re: Enough of orochimaru being the strongest

Quote Originally Posted by blazekev90 View Post
    If Kakashi is your fave do i really need to state why?? Kakashi himself knows this lmao
    sry but from what we have seen so far kakashi owns orochimaru

Banned
    Status
    Dec 2012
    Blowing Fanboys and Idiots
    alike With C4 Karura

Hashirama, Tobirama, Hiruzen, Minato & TAKA > Naruto, Kyuubi, Kakashi, Gai, Hinata, Shikamaru, & Fodder Alliance

Last edited by Twin Steps; 02-01-2013 at 09:27 PM.

Status
    Jan 2013
    Ouch!

Quote Originally Posted by Rigswattwa View Post
    r u retard

all the hokages are edo tensei, and minato probably has 1/2 of kyuubi's power if orchimaru controls them sasuke cannot win against him

minato can deal with naruto KM and many others
    edo hashirama vs edo madara toooo much
    oro still have hiruzen and tobirama

what makes you think he is not strongest with all of them
    You're right, IF Minato has half of Kurama's chakra he will take Naruto medium difficulty. Heck, even throw Kakashi & Gai and Minato will still win so that pretty much takes care of Nine tails army. Edo Madara & Edo Hashirama MIGHT be equal but throw in Hiruzen and Tobirama and that gives Hashi an edge and let's not forget Sasuke. If Orochimaru doesn't join the Alliance he will create his own side

Status
    Jan 2013
    Ouch!

Quote Originally Posted by Mangekyo Muslim View Post
    Hashirama, Tobirama, Hiruzen, Minato & TAKA > Naruto, Kyuubi, Kakashi, Gai, Hinata, Shikamaru, & Fodder Alliance
    Pretty much. Nuff said!

Status
    May 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by BossManKakashi View Post
    oro is mortal he hasnt died yet just sealed. get it together!
    Keep telling yourself that..

Banned
    Status
    Dec 2012
    Blowing Fanboys and Idiots
    alike With C4 Karura

Status
    Aug 2012
    them just misbehaving nowadays

no one claimed all this

Banned
    Status
    Jan 2013
    This user has no status.

lmao how is he not strong? Oro could hold his own against 4 tails naruto when he had his hands sealed and he was sick.
    Oro with his hands, a zetsu body (senju dna), 4 hokages at his finger tips is top 1. Not to mention he could possibly get the rinnegan since his body is now compatible

Status
    This user has no status.

There is no proof yet what oro can do with the hokages so why don't you hold your horses till kishimoto tells us what's up. Logically there is no point for oro to have a power up he is strictly here to power up sasuke
    and what do you think oro can not do with the Kages?

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ballerjordan View Post
    lmao how is he not strong? Oro could hold his own against 4 tails naruto when he had his hands sealed and he was sick.
    Oro with his hands, a zetsu body (senju dna), 4 hokages at his finger tips is top 1. Not to mention he could possibly get the rinnegan since his body is now compatible
    He doesn't have senju DNA or a Sharingan, nor has it shown what he is capable of doing with the hokages. Go eat some glue

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Mangekyo Muslim View Post
    Just cause you state something doesn't make it true, explain your reasoning with examples or logic

Senior Member Ero sennin jiraiya's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2012
    This user has no status.

man im sorry but orochimaru has said himself that he has no business in the war, he only wants sasukes body and admitted himself he doesnt have enough power to take it. orochimaru is not back at full strength a small portion of his chakra was revived from leftover chakra he left in anko and kabuto. most of his power is sealed in the totsuka blade until kishimoto says otherwise.
    Yea he said he has no interest in the war, but that doesn't mean he isn't going to play a role in the story. There's still a year or two left in the Naruto manga and the entire thing might not be this war. There's a chance Oro was lying anyway.

Uhh when did it say anywhere in the manga that he wasn't at full strength? He did say he wasn't strong enough to take sasukes body *right now* but that was before he got his arms back. You really just pulled that outta your ass because I've never heard anyone argue that.

Most of his power isn't sealed in the totsuka blade. Don't be stupid..

Honestly man looking back at your replies to me you're pretty much just making **** up. First you claim that Oro is just a pile of goop on the floor, then when you realized that was retarded you claimed most of his power is sealed in the totsuka blade...callin BS.

Last edited by Ero sennin jiraiya; 02-02-2013 at 08:10 AM.

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Ero sennin jiraiya View Post
    Yea he said he has no interest in the war, but that doesn't mean he isn't going to play a role in the story. There's still a year or two left in the Naruto manga and the entire thing might not be this war. There's a chance Oro was lying anyway.

Uhh when did it say anywhere in the manga that he wasn't at full strength? He did say he wasn't strong enough to take sasukes body *right now* but that was before he got his arms back. You really just pulled that outta your ass because I've never heard anyone argue that.

Most of his power isn't sealed in the totsuka blade. Don't be stupid..

Honestly man looking back at your replies to me you're pretty much just making **** up. First you claim that Oro is just a pile of goop on the floor, then when you realized that was retarded you claimed most of his power is sealed in the totsuka blade...callin BS.
    Never once in any of your replies have you supplied anything of value to the conversation. Did you see what orochimaru looks like right now? do you even read the manga? PILE OF GOOP ON THE FLOOR!! GO REREAD THE MOST RECENT CHAPTER good thing its a picture you dont even have to be literate to read it. Im done with you morons. you will see and i will be laughing at how pathetic your ability to interpret stories is.

Last edited by BossManKakashi; 02-03-2013 at 12:39 AM.

Status
    Apr 2012
    This user has no status.

Never once in any of your replies have you supplied anything of value to the conversation.
    Lmao everything you've claimed is utter bull****. Me exposing that is what I've supplied. The fact that you have no logical response to any of my comments proves you have no argument. I'm pointing out your blatantly false assertions, that's all. You can get all butthurt and say that I'm not saying anything of value though, if it makes you feel better about yourself.

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Ero sennin jiraiya View Post
    Lmao everything you've claimed is utter bull****. Me exposing that is what I've supplied. The fact that you have no logical response to any of my comments proves you have no argument. I'm pointing out your blatantly false assertions, that's all. You can get all butthurt and say that I'm not saying anything of value though, if it makes you feel better about yourself.
    no reread this post and all the posts you made before. all you have done is refute my arguments with no basis, just simply cause you "said so" get lost kid

Status
    Apr 2012
    This user has no status.

1.How is Sasuke in complete control when the Hokages are under Oro's technique and he has control of them?

-It's somewhat my opinion that Orochimaru is in control but i back it up with the FACTS. What do you have to back your argument? Nothing, which is why you never countered this to begin with

2.Yeah an army of 9 tails chakra boosted shinobi is stronger than him, but in terms of a single persons power he's definitely high up there at this point

-This is obviously fact because he has 4 hokages under his control. You can claim that he can't do anything with them but you're just being ignorant, because he has used the 1st and 2nd hokages as summons in the past and there isn't any reason why he can't use the 3rd or the 4th. What is the basis of your argument. Explain, please do.

3. As far as him rising as the main antagonist, no one can really say yet for sure. I think he's going to play a big role in the future, and will probably we one of the last remaining villains in the end. For right now what either me or you say is all speculation and not fact.

-Everything I said here as true and admitted that it is my opinion that he will be one of the final remaining villains, though, looking at manga evidence this is obvious. Obito and Madara are currently fighting against the entire SA. The end of that fight isn't going to be the end of the war and chances are one or both of them will be dealt with by the end.

4.For most characters there isn't like a list you can refer to for who is stronger. A lot of people say Oro is stronger than Jiraiya, but it's an opinion and cant be anything other than that. They base the opinion off what we have seen from both characters.

-Once again me pointing out one of your original posts was your opinion. I didn't assert anything here at all. No "cause i said so"

5.I don't see a lot of people arguing Oro is stronger than Nagato, but if he's using 4 kage as summons he'd give anyone a hard time..

-True, who can fight all 4 previous hokages on an even playing field and actually win? The only one i can think of is edo Madara, and maybe Obito with jinchuurikis. Nagato would have a hard time with this regardless of what you believe, I'd say its arguable but most people will disagree with you. Nagato is strong but we haven't seen him solo 5 Kage level ninjas. He isn't edo Madara.

6.Another thing that isn't fact but a prediction. It's possible Madara is going to be the main villain all the way to the end but once again simply speculation.

-We still don't know who the main villain is going to be. You are assuming it's going to be Madara but at this point, no one knows. There are theories that Orochimaru has a curse mark on Madara and could possibly be plotting to take his body. There is a manga scan the lends credence to that, but nobody knows for sure yet. In conclusion you can't say with certainty this is true.

7.Anyone can be killed by 4 tails Naruto nobody can tank all of his attacks. This doesn't mean that they can't defeat him but the possibility of dying is present for everyone.

-Orochimaru was also weakened when he fault 4 tailed Naruto. He is stronger right now. No one will argue against that, except for you, because you like to make up reasons why Orochimaru is presently handicapped. He was handicapped before, like when he fought 4 tailed Naruto, right now he IS NOT.

8.This last one is just a random battle scenario which is once again speculation.

-Here all you did was name a bunch of ninja saying with all of them combined they would be Oro. That's a retarded reason for why a character is not strong. You could do this same thing with any character.

Basically your original post was mostly opinionated crap you made up to support your case that Orochimaru is weak. He isn't weak man, it's stupid to say he is. Then again i don't believe he is number one either.

Orochimaru isn't a pile of goop on the ground he possessed a Zetsu's body. This is painfully obvious in the last chapter. Why you would even use this as a reason why he is weak is beyond me. Only reason i can think of is you're desperate and can't come up with a logical argument. It shouldn't even be necessary for me to have to explain this to you....

Orochimaru is not weakened because of the Totsuka blade right now. We haven't seen him fight yet but he took his chakra back from Kabuto and it's assumed he's in full form at this point, considering he is able to use his jutsu's and seems perfectly healthy. I haven't heard anyone assert that he is weakened because of the totsuka blade, you're the only one who has said that. There is no manga evidence of it. Ah, irony.

See my original post? You never countered anything in it. You never have explained why you're right about anything you have said or put fourth any evidence. I encourage intelligent debate on NB and not this BS I'm dealing with from you. Make a coherent case or stfu. Talking about these things is enjoyable with someone who uses actual manga evidence in their argument. You learn things and sometimes eventually view things in other ways. All I've gotten from you is BS man...think about things before you say them.

Status
    Jun 2012
    „Don´t underestimate the
    will of fire! One can grow
    stronger by inheriting the
    will of the deceased!“

So true

Page 9 of 9 « First ... 56789