Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

spiderman 2 cast

so recently Paul Giamatti is rumored to play the Rhino or the rhino in a sense

and felicity jones is in talks for a role as well, but it is unknown to which role she will take, a young felicia hardy perhaps or an intern at the daily bugle

Dane Dehaan also joined the cast as Harry Osborn

so far for villains we have Electro (Foxx) the Rhino (Giamatti) and the man in the shadows (Massee) which who i believe will be playing Mysterio.

if these villains are concrete i believe this will lead to our friendly neighborhood spiderman taking on the sinister 6 in a future movie. the rhino, electro, mysterio and 3 unknown future villains, but i believe we will have a Dr. Octavius as he always seems to be a part of the different line ups of the sinister 6

note* throughout spiderman history the sinister 6 has had a different roster of villains

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Attack on Titan. Akame Ga
    Kill. Terra Formars.
    Coppelion. Fave On-going
    mangas

Re: spiderman 2 cast

yeap ...i agree about the sinester 6 ....it would be cool ...although im not sold in to having foxx as a villain ..i hope he diesnt ruin the movie ..i dont want another rebbot dammit

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by -Punk- View Post
    yeap ...i agree about the sinester 6 ....it would be cool ...although im not sold in to having foxx as a villain ..i hope he diesnt ruin the movie ..i dont want another rebbot dammit
    i know what you mean. when i heard the voice of the man in the shadows. i thought it was electro, thats how i imagined his voice would sound like. i have a hard time picturing Foxx playing the type of personality electro is known to have.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Delivering Divine Justice

I think Foxx can pull it off. He's a good actor. My thing is they have at least learned from Spiderman 3. Look at Avengers. Multiple characters/storylines tied together and it worked. Serioulsy hope they get this one right too. Wonder if Gwen ever dies in this series like in the comics?