29 13.74%
  • the 4 hokages will butt rape madara and obito for sure

173 81.99%
Page 3 of 7 « First 1234567 Last»
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    RPing like a boss

Re: Can the 4 hokage's even make a difference?

[QUOTE=November Nolove;10131539]
    Quote Originally Posted by Yugaro Uzamaki View Post
    :rofl: Read Early Naruto Manga Again, Bro!
    Don't You Know Mokuton Clone Is Different From Shadow Clone?
    And Minato Have Never Shown That He Can Create A Lot Of Clone In The Manga (Maybe He Can't Balance His Chakra Well)
    But Madara Could Create 25 Clones And Each Clone With A Susanoo. It Seems That He's Good at Balance His Chakra
    However, Naruto Is Better Than Madara At Balancing Chakra. That Why He Can Create Hundreds Of Clone :D
    Uhm no...just...no. I think you need to re-read the manga. Shadow Clones are a Jonin level ninjutsu. Any jonin can create them. And Naruto sucked at balancing chakra. He was the worst for it amongst team 7. Kakashi mentioned this back in Part I. The reason why Naruto can create so many clones is because of his Uzumaki blood. He has a huge chakra reserve. Madara only created 25 clones to mock the Kage. Mei told him it was a 5 on 1 fight. So to make light of them he turned the numbers around and made 25(5 madaras fot each kage) he could have easily made 50 for each of them but he was playing with them.

Now let's go back to the clones. The reason why there was a balance for clones was because of the way the user's chakra is distributed among them. When you have a limited amount of chakra you can only create a certain amount of clones with out draining you own reserves and having fodder clones that can't do anything against an opponent. They are Edo so they have unlimited chakra. Madara would not have been able to give his 25 clones Susanoo if he were not Edo. If he did, he would be left in a weekend state and the 5 kage would have won.

By the way...your fanboyism is showing

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Supreme Itachi~ View Post
    no need for sealing while they are regenerating because of the 50 meteors obito will suck them
    don't want to sound like a fan boy but i don't see any long range attacks touching minato..

here's my arguement:

1st hokage has all wood justu madara has shown (maybe more/he has also mastered it)
    2nd hokage invented s/t nin and edo tensie, master waster style user
    3rd hokage mastered every tech konoha had to offer (except forbidden and kkg and clan related)
    4th hokage is the 2nd fastest shinobi to ever live, re-invented tbb, re-invented s/t tech, mastered various sealing techs.

4th already whooped obito (idc what the fanboys say, kurama killed minato and it was no longer under his control.kurama killed minato with his own free will)
    1st already put a spanking on madara

so adding to more hokages should make up for the rinnegan, as for the jubbi....i'm keeping my lips sealed because i don't even know if it is still under their control.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Alright.

Quote Originally Posted by Saikyokage View Post
    lets see we has the second fastest man ever the strongest hokage ever a Non-hyped hokage and a old man you do the math unlimtied chakra id spam mokuton its not like they can die without getting sealed >.>
    seconds fastest ? to who? ... did they revive naruto ? what?

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I don't understand why you think that Itachi would be able to make a different in this particular situation? He's not going to have the ability to just walk passed the juubi and pierce him and seal him? Itachi is least likely to defeat him out of all of them.

Minato is a master in sealing techniques, and is the fastest Shinobi that ever existed, he's going to be a massive problem for Obito alone, never mind he has many techniques that have the potential to block and deflect his attack's back at them... So, the harder they attack, they harder the get hit.

Hashirama will have the potential to take on madara and be able to cover all of them, due to his incredible wood style techniques. He's got the potential to cause massive problems for the jubbi. He's also got allot of knowledge on madara.

Third Hokage was called the professor, due to his vast knowledge of jutsu, which will come in handy when he is able to come up with techniques that can utilize them...

Second hokage, again is another massive thread as he created edo tensei himself, which indicates he has some knowledge on seals. He's also a S/T user that probably has the ability to cause serious problems for them, and reduce the effectiveness of obito's "Kamui". He's also a master in water techniques, it was stated that he can create rivers with no water around.

These hokages, not only have a vast amount of knowledge on Obito and Madara, there also incredibly strong with vast amount of jutsu that is needed to counter them.

Minato & Hashirama will wrap them up nicely, giving that they are able to move at their own free will.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i think madara's reaction to hashirama would be similar to obito's when he first seen edo madara. though i don't think they will fight.

so the question is, can Orochimaru using the Hokage's make a difference..?

everyone's already assuming the hokage's will break out of edo. it's possible, but let's not go that far since if Orochimaru decided to make careless mistakes that Kabuto made with edo tensei after Orochimaru gaining knowledge from his returned chakra,, that would make orochimaru an idiot. which after seeing what orochimaru had survived through and what he generally knows, it's hard to underrate him..

anyways, yes, they would definitely make a difference. but orochimaru has his own plans.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tired just Tired !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Yugaro Uzamaki View Post

Uhm no...just...no. I think you need to re-read the manga. Shadow Clones are a Jonin level ninjutsu. Any jonin can create them. And Naruto sucked at balancing chakra. He was the worst for it amongst team 7. Kakashi mentioned this back in Part I. The reason why Naruto can create so many clones is because of his Uzumaki blood. He has a huge chakra reserve. Madara only created 25 clones to mock the Kage. Mei told him it was a 5 on 1 fight. So to make light of them he turned the numbers around and made 25(5 madaras fot each kage) he could have easily made 50 for each of them but he was playing with them.

Now let's go back to the clones. The reason why there was a balance for clones was because of the way the user's chakra is distributed among them. When you have a limited amount of chakra you can only create a certain amount of clones with out draining you own reserves and having fodder clones that can't do anything against an opponent. They are Edo so they have unlimited chakra. Madara would not have been able to give his 25 clones Susanoo if he were not Edo. If he did, he would be left in a weekend state and the 5 kage would have won.

By the way...your fanboyism is showing
    What Did You Get After Calling Me Fanboy ?
    I'm very tired To Explain To You
    Now I'll Follow This Below Words:

Sorry That I Can't Give You What You Want To Hear

Last edited by November; 01-31-2013 at 07:00 PM.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    RPing like a boss

Quote Originally Posted by November Nolove View Post
    What Do You Get After Calling Me Fanboy ?
    I'm very tired To Explain To You
    Now I'll Follow This Below Words:

Sorry That I Can't Give You What You Want To Hear
    What I want to hear is that Madara and Obito are not all powerful beings that are just going to one tech KO the Hokage with 50 meteors. You started this so don't get scared now because I have a rebuttal for every argument you come at me with. I like Madara I think he is fine as the OP boss that he is. It's how he should be. I get sick of people hyping him up though like no one can beat him. He died once to Hashirama, and now he and 3 other powerful Hokage are back and you and his fans think he is just going to fodderize them with an overblown version of some rinnegan or Sharingan tech? Please. On top of that you belittle me like I am new to this site or have never read the manga. If you don't want to get flamed you shouldn't pick fights with a fire sign dude.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    RPing like a boss

Quote Originally Posted by jay2512 View Post
    i think madara's reaction to hashirama would be similar to obito's when he first seen edo madara. though i don't think they will fight.

so the question is, can Orochimaru using the Hokage's make a difference..?

everyone's already assuming the hokage's will break out of edo. it's possible, but let's not go that far since if Orochimaru decided to make careless mistakes that Kabuto made with edo tensei after Orochimaru gaining knowledge from his returned chakra,, that would make orochimaru an idiot. which after seeing what orochimaru had survived through and what he generally knows, it's hard to underrate him..

anyways, yes, they would definitely make a difference. but orochimaru has his own plans.
    I agree. Didn't Orochimaru tell Sasuke he had no interest in this war. I think Orochimaru resurrected them for answer, but hell if I were him. I would control them up to the point where they are standing on the battlefield and then let them move of their own accord just to keep everyone busywhile he does whatever it is he plans on doing.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

they will rape.most certainly.it`s the only way i see madara get beaten actually

Banned
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kneel to the King of NB

Stupid question. Orochimaru wouldn't of summoned them if he thought they couldn't make a difference. Oro is a genius after all.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

"Madara can just use 15 bansho tensei 20 CT and 30 meteors while Obito and the 10 tails are intagible"

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

oh my god.

this is such a edo madara fanboy thread.

edo madara had problems with the 5 LIVE kage.

dont you think the strongest shinobi ever to exist in edo form will might just...ERADICATE edo madara? I do.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

When madara sees hashi his balls will explode

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Let's not forget that naruto's dad is witj half of the kyuubi's chakra plus wood user,extreme water jutsu and master ninjutsu user I say its. 50-50

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

revive itachi, minato warp him to madara,10tails, and obito and use the sword of totsu-fvcking-ka. as for madara's 50 meteors, yata-fvckin-mirror would deflect the eff out of it. so ok, id choose to revive itachi and one-shot those 3.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

we haven't ever seen hashirama in his peek till now so cant say that he cant defeat madara
    and Madara told himself that only Hashirama can defeat him

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Listen, you illiterate idiot. I don't mean to come off brash with that statement, but I don't think you have the intellect to comprehend even something as miniscule as the manga. Madara cannot spam 50 meteors. That would mean he would have chakra reserves on the level of the S06P or full Kurama powered Bijuu mode Naruto, which is obviously not the case. What the Edo portion does is give him unlimited chakra regeneration, it doesn't amplify his overall chakra capacity. If that were the case, he could make a meteor the size of the moon like the Sage (Also not the case).

Badass Princess Dark Angel Warrior 167's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Haters gonna hate so the
    middle fingers up and proud!

They're definitely gonna make a huge impact on this war!

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Noe 1 cahn beet Narootoh

Obviously?

I never realized this, but with Hiruzen having unlimited chakra will we now see what he can really do? That is if he fights.

Academy Student
    Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Hokages rapestomp.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    My motivation in life "
    fall down 7 times, get up 8
    "

Of course they can, Hashirama would make Madara piss his pants alone.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Yeah, they make a HUGE difference.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Meh.

You are being biased. What do you know about the powers of the hokages ? Virtually Nothing. For all we know, Hashi can Create a Giant Tree to block the meteors. Heck, Tobirama's Water dragons can smash them into dust. You're telling me all this isn't possible with infinite chakra ?

Also, it's not like Hiruzen and Mnato would just be sitting there, watching Madara spam 50 meteors at once(Something which he obviously can not)

Discussing about the four hokage's powers is Stupid at this point. We don't know s**t.

ALso, i never understand you Itachi fanboys..Itachi can 1 shot Obito and Madara ? Is this what discussion on narutobase has fell down to ?

Last edited by Dihajum3; 02-01-2013 at 04:51 AM.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Dude lol Harishama use 25 wood clones ! harishama solo susano in the past so no problem!

Academy Student
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by FTG V2 View Post
    Your fanboyism level is out of this world:sy:
    Tbh with how the manga goes. Oro will bring the 4 hokages to the battlefield to let them witness the leaf shinobi be killed which will be stopped by Naruto. The End *spoilers*!