29 13.74%
  • the 4 hokages will butt rape madara and obito for sure

173 81.99%
Page 7 of 7 « First ... 34567
    Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    cool dude gone cooler

Re: Can the 4 hokage's even make a difference?

ur just a fanboy when u say the 4 hokage won't make a difference how the hell will itachi do it cos all the hokage > itachi

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

This thread is a sad excuse for fanboying and peenis riding Madara's wood.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Itachi Rane View Post
    Here's the thing!! TAJUU MOKUTON BUNSHIN NO JUTSU......hundreds of madara eadh with ems or rinnegan and susanoo activated......who can beat that! Even if hashi does multiple wood clone tech he lacks susanoo or or the eye techs.....
    he cant to that much at once more like 25 :D Hes no naruto

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

You said the four hokage can't make any different but itachi can? You must not be in your right sense or maybe you are just a blind fanboy. Itachi is nothing compare to anyone of the four kages. So stop making annoying senseless thread

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Numbing the passing days...

Quote Originally Posted by Yugaro Uzamaki View Post
    remember back during the 9 tails attack how Minato used his S/T tech to teleport Kurama's bijudama away from the village? You keep saying Madara alone could summon 50 meteors but then a Minato with unlimited chakra can just used the jutsu I mentioned above to teleport each and every one of those beloved meteors of yours away with little trouble. Stop using that as an excuse.
    This raped the thread. To Yugaro's comment all that is left to explain why 4 hokages rape Madara and Obito plus juubi is the following:

The same wood clones madara is using so can Hashirama. So you'll get for each Madara a Hashirama. With no chakra limit Hiruzen and Minato can spam their shadow clones as well. As for Obito using his st techs, there are 2 not 1 but 2! Space time edo users amoung the hokages. The only thing that could work would be the "can't touch me" intangibility mode. But as we all know the "can't touch me" mode will only last for 5 minutes after that Obito would be fooderized.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I didn't read the entire thread. But in the first pages your biggest argument is meteors then sucked up by obito. But it is very possible that they could escape that demension using ST jutsu. Which both the 2nd and 4th hace

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    As You Watch the World Die You
    live your life, but did you
    forget If the World dies your
    life is over

Quote Originally Posted by ~Supreme Itachi~ View Post
    Madara is just playing until now and his boy Obito is not going all out too like what he did to the mist ninja's

what i'm trying to say is the 4 hokages will not beat madara,obito or the 10 tails

Madara can just use 15 bansho tensei 20 CT and 30 meteors while Obito and the 10 tails are intagible

the only way i think to stop him is revive itachi again :P:P

so do you think if oro uses this 4 hokages will even make a difference?
    You my good sir are a GENI.....TOOL!!!! Even with the rinnegan Madara still hypes hashirama to be of par with him so imagine hashi and the creaters of the FTG and S/T justus and the 3rd fighting madara and Obito. If Madara sees Hashi he would go insane with emotion and same for obito if he sees the forth. Minato alone could take all three of the if you ask me. And for the Itachi trolls out there stop it...!!! Itachi is a good ninja but its seems as though the only reason people acknowledge him is because of his analyzing skills stop it Minato is a far better analyst( Not even mentioning that he is the chosen one) with far more chakra,strengh, speed and stamina Thread OVER

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    them just misbehaving nowadays

why wont it make a difference?

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Everything is purple

guys guys...

all Itachi needs to do is to drive the totska blade into the ground and he'd solo everyone :scorps:

OT: all you need is Hashirama and Minato to take on Madara and Obito...

Tobirama to break them from the seal

Hiruzen to do nothing

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

plot armour I like that one, this is a troll thread OP sounds sarcastic, but if its not this good because everyone wants to know of has hi is that strong, I feel that hiruzen was always underrated, minato also gets to prove himself, and tobirama is also underrated and needs to prove himself.

I'm a tobirama fanboy so yea this is good, and watch minato teach naruto ftg, watch remember I said it

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    RPing like a boss

Quote Originally Posted by Liquid Snake View Post
    Supreme itachi is a fanboy but he makes sense no one did wat itachi did itachi is badass he wont beat any of the kages but he is no easy feat 4 anyone idc who u are
    okay Enough already. I like Itachi, he and Nagato are my favorite 2 Akatsuki, but Itachi did not destroy the Uchiha clan alone. Why do you Uchiha fanboys conveniently forget things like That. Remember what Itachi told Sasuke when they fought? Sasuke figured it out. He knew Itachi couldn't beat the entire Uchiha clan on his own. OBITO helped him. And another thing. Itachi's legendary weapons are not unbeatable. Last I checked, Madara's fan and Hiruzen's Adamantine Staff were pretty powerful too. Why do you guys think that Itachi can just waltz onto the battlefield Summon Sussano and win. Last I checked, Madara has a stronger Susanoo than Itachi. I haven't seen Itachi's Susanoo destroy a mountain range yet. Have you?

Naruto Jaraiya Namikaze Minato is a thug's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I'm definitely predicting a remake of the Minato Obito fight except Minato plays the decoy and naruto crushes him lol

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Yugaro Uzamaki View Post
    okay Enough already. I like Itachi, he and Nagato are my favorite 2 Akatsuki, but Itachi did not destroy the Uchiha clan alone. Why do you Uchiha fanboys conveniently forget things like That. Remember what Itachi told Sasuke when they fought? Sasuke figured it out. He knew Itachi couldn't beat the entire Uchiha clan on his own. OBITO helped him. And another thing. Itachi's legendary weapons are not unbeatable. Last I checked, Madara's fan and Hiruzen's Adamantine Staff were pretty powerful too. Why do you guys think that Itachi can just waltz onto the battlefield Summon Sussano and win. Last I checked, Madara has a stronger Susanoo than Itachi. I haven't seen Itachi's Susanoo destroy a mountain range yet. Have you?

mountains dont fight back

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I hope no one is expecting any action out of the manga for awhile, since the author like to fill us up with alot of talk nojutsu.
    I say, give it about another four weeks until we see the next fight, and even then it'll be a flashback. It's gonna be awhile for us to see Madara piss his pants, and I like Madara.

Page 7 of 7 « First ... 34567