• Revive itachi to 1 shot obito and madara

29 13.74%
  • the 4 hokages will butt rape madara and obito for sure

173 81.99%
Page 9 of 9 « First ... 56789
    Status
    Aug 2012
    RPing like a boss

Re: Can the 4 hokage's even make a difference?

Quote Originally Posted by Liquid Snake View Post
    Supreme itachi is a fanboy but he makes sense no one did wat itachi did itachi is badass he wont beat any of the kages but he is no easy feat 4 anyone idc who u are
    okay Enough already. I like Itachi, he and Nagato are my favorite 2 Akatsuki, but Itachi did not destroy the Uchiha clan alone. Why do you Uchiha fanboys conveniently forget things like That. Remember what Itachi told Sasuke when they fought? Sasuke figured it out. He knew Itachi couldn't beat the entire Uchiha clan on his own. OBITO helped him. And another thing. Itachi's legendary weapons are not unbeatable. Last I checked, Madara's fan and Hiruzen's Adamantine Staff were pretty powerful too. Why do you guys think that Itachi can just waltz onto the battlefield Summon Sussano and win. Last I checked, Madara has a stronger Susanoo than Itachi. I haven't seen Itachi's Susanoo destroy a mountain range yet. Have you?

Naruto Jaraiya Namikaze Minato is a thug's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

I'm definitely predicting a remake of the Minato Obito fight except Minato plays the decoy and naruto crushes him lol

Status
    Jan 2013
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Yugaro Uzamaki View Post
    okay Enough already. I like Itachi, he and Nagato are my favorite 2 Akatsuki, but Itachi did not destroy the Uchiha clan alone. Why do you Uchiha fanboys conveniently forget things like That. Remember what Itachi told Sasuke when they fought? Sasuke figured it out. He knew Itachi couldn't beat the entire Uchiha clan on his own. OBITO helped him. And another thing. Itachi's legendary weapons are not unbeatable. Last I checked, Madara's fan and Hiruzen's Adamantine Staff were pretty powerful too. Why do you guys think that Itachi can just waltz onto the battlefield Summon Sussano and win. Last I checked, Madara has a stronger Susanoo than Itachi. I haven't seen Itachi's Susanoo destroy a mountain range yet. Have you?

mountains dont fight back

Status
    Jan 2013
    This user has no status.

I hope no one is expecting any action out of the manga for awhile, since the author like to fill us up with alot of talk nojutsu.
    I say, give it about another four weeks until we see the next fight, and even then it'll be a flashback. It's gonna be awhile for us to see Madara piss his pants, and I like Madara.

Page 9 of 9 « First ... 56789