Page 2 of 5 « First 12345 Last»
Results 26 to 50 of 121
  1. #26
    Freedom is Justice ♥ -Sky-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Sky- is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    5,338
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Brains over Brawn. The truly strong, Minato and Hiruzen!

    I honestly think all the Hokages are equals. (Excluding the fifth)
     
         

  2. #27
    終 充琉寿 Owarij's Avatar
    Status
    Owarij is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Valyria
    Posts
    13,309
    Post Thanks / Like
    A mind needs books, as a sword
    needs a whetstone, if it is to
    keep its edge.
     

    Re: Brains over Brawn. The truly strong, Minato and Hiruzen!

    Quote Originally Posted by iSpeak the Truth View Post
    You were wrong, post #20 is what I meant.
    Then it was you who was wrong, as Kakashi's ability is called kamui
     
         

  3. #28
    In detention iSpeak the Truth's Avatar
    Status
    iSpeak the Truth is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,000
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Brains over Brawn. The truly strong, Minato and Hiruzen!

    Quote Originally Posted by Owarij View Post
    Then it was you who was wrong, as Kakashi's ability is called kamui
    Yet the difference between Kakashi and Obito's Kamui is that of the land and the sky. Don't get techinical on me bro, you know exactly what I'm talking about. No one except Minato has ever escaped getting warped away by Obito.
     
         

  4. #29
    第五生まれ Draphsin's Avatar
    Status
    Draphsin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    12,329
    Post Thanks / Like
    O..bi...to..?
     

    Re: Brains over Brawn. The truly strong, Minato and Hiruzen!

    Quote Originally Posted by iSpeak the Truth View Post
    How did I overestimate him? How does his death have anything to do with his ability?
    He died in battle, meaning his enemy was superior. And an enemy can only be better in two ways. In strength (overall ability) or intelligence, and seeing how minato was obviously stronger. The only way he couldve been defeated by obito was through intelligence
     
         

  5. #30
    In detention iSpeak the Truth's Avatar
    Status
    iSpeak the Truth is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,000
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Brains over Brawn. The truly strong, Minato and Hiruzen!

    Quote Originally Posted by Draphsin View Post
    He died in battle, meaning his enemy was superior. And an enemy can only be better in two ways. In strength (overall ability) or intelligence, and seeing how minato was obviously stronger. The only way he couldve been defeated by obito was through intelligence
    Defeated?! What?! Obito got smashed, stabbed and got the Kyuubi taken from him in seconds! WTF ARE YOU ON?! Minato died because he chose to! Even Kushina said he didn't have to die, she could have taken the Kyuubi with her. It was a sacrifice, and seeing as how things have turned out, it was a necessary one! Stop doing drugs and fapping it to Uchiha's.

    I am an Uchiha and Obito fan just as much as the next guy, but not as much as an obsessive fan boy like you!
     
         

  6. #31
    第五生まれ Draphsin's Avatar
    Status
    Draphsin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    12,329
    Post Thanks / Like
    O..bi...to..?
     

    Re: Brains over Brawn. The truly strong, Minato and Hiruzen!

    Quote Originally Posted by iSpeak the Truth View Post
    Defeated?! What?! Obito got smashed, stabbed and got the Kyuubi taken from him in seconds! WTF ARE YOU ON?! Minato died because he chose to! Even Kushina said he didn't have to die, she could have taken the Kyuubi with her. It was a sacrifice, and seeing as how things have turned out, it was a necessary one! Stop doing drugs and fapping it to Uchiha's.

    I am an Uchiha and Obito fan just as much as the next guy, but not as much as an obsessive fan boy like you!
    wow you f*cking moron, i was trying to be civil and have an intelligent debate with you and you call me a fanboy...!? im sorry how f*ckn old are you? twelve...?

    Now as for your dumb argument, who was the one who captured kishina and naruto, and had them ay his mercy...? Minato chose to save his family of course what are you smoking son?....name me ONE father who wouldnt choose saving their family over killing somebody...yeah thats right didnt think you could, now stfu.. Oh and tell me, if minato was sooooo smart, then why didnt he come up with a master plan to kill obito AND save his wife/son....? lol now try saying im being a fanboy again because every time you do it just makes you look retarded after i smash your rebuttal into pieces
     
         

  7. #32
    In detention iSpeak the Truth's Avatar
    Status
    iSpeak the Truth is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,000
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Brains over Brawn. The truly strong, Minato and Hiruzen!

    Quote Originally Posted by Draphsin View Post
    wow you f*cking moron, i was trying to be civil and have an intelligent debate with you and you call me a fanboy...!? im sorry how f*ckn old are you? twelve...?

    Now as for your dumb argument, who was the one who captured kishina and naruto, and had them ay his mercy...? Minato chose to save his family of course what are you smoking son?....name me ONE father who wouldnt choose saving their family over killing somebody...yeah thats right didnt think you could, now stfu.. Oh and tell me, if minato was sooooo smart, then why didnt he come up with a master plan to kill obito AND save his wife/son....? lol now try saying im being a fanboy again because every time you do it just makes you look retarded after i smash your rebuttal into pieces
    Obito had leverage, what he did by entering the village and the birthing place could also be done by Minato if he was after Obito's wife! Minato did save Kushina before she got killed by the Kyuubi!

    You obviously don't get the concept of winning and losing. You said 'Defeated'! And I seem to remember Obito warping away after getting destroyed. Minato won their little scuffle! And he also had a master plan! His name is Naruto, and he already smashed Obito's mask, and there is much more to come where that came from! Stay tuned! Fanboy
     
         

  8. #33
    第五生まれ Draphsin's Avatar
    Status
    Draphsin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    12,329
    Post Thanks / Like
    O..bi...to..?
     

    Re: Brains over Brawn. The truly strong, Minato and Hiruzen!

    Quote Originally Posted by iSpeak the Truth View Post
    Obito had leverage, what he did by entering the village and the birthing place could also be done by Minato if he was after Obito's wife! Minato did save Kushina before she got killed by the Kyuubi!

    You obviously don't get the concept of winning and losing. You said 'Defeated'! And I seem to remember Obito warping away after getting destroyed. Minato won their little scuffle! And he also had a master plan! His name is Naruto, and he already smashed Obito's mask, and there is much more to come where that came from! Stay tuned! Fanboy
    Obito caused kurama's attack.....meaning obito was indirectly responsible for minato's death. Obito knew he couldnt handle minato power wise, so he needed an edge. therefore, he used his intelligence and planning to get control of kurama, and used it against konoha. You cant deny his responsibility for this action and yeah leverage is important when you wanna defeat your enemies, there are no rules in fighting and obito took advantage of minatos "burden" at the time. That is called strategy

    lol look whos talking you d*** rider, minato would've died regardless if he gave naruto the chakra or not. He thought on his feel and ill respect him for that. But face it kid, minato lost
     
         
    Last edited by Draphsin; 01-31-2013 at 10:30 PM.

  9. #34
    In detention iSpeak the Truth's Avatar
    Status
    iSpeak the Truth is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,000
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Brains over Brawn. The truly strong, Minato and Hiruzen!

    Quote Originally Posted by Draphsin View Post
    Obito caused kurama's attack.....meaning obito was indirectly responsible for minato's death. Obito knew he couldnt handle minato power wise, so he needed an edge. therefore, he used his intelligence and planning to get control of kurama, and used it against konoha. You cant deny his responsibility for this action and yeah leverage is important when you wanna defeat your enemies, there are no rules in fighting and obito took advantage of minatos "burden" at the time. That is called strategy
    And Minato's strategy is Naruto, also, he couldnt just let Kushina die with the Kyuubi, he is Hokage, he has a responsibilty towards his village, that is why he chose to sacrifice himself to seal half the Kyuubi in his son and keep the power balance of Bijuu's with the other villages. And so far that strategy is working pretty good.
     
         

  10. #35
    第五生まれ Draphsin's Avatar
    Status
    Draphsin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    12,329
    Post Thanks / Like
    O..bi...to..?
     

    Re: Brains over Brawn. The truly strong, Minato and Hiruzen!

    Quote Originally Posted by iSpeak the Truth View Post
    And Minato's strategy is Naruto, also, he couldnt just let Kushina die with the Kyuubi, he is Hokage, he has a responsibilty towards his village, that is why he chose to sacrifice himself to seal half the Kyuubi in his son and keep the power balance of Bijuu's with the other villages. And so far that strategy is working pretty good.
    kushina wouldnt die, she survived the extraction. Omg you are really daft eh? minato chose to save his family who obito had in danger, simple as that, keep making excuses because all i see now is an alive obito and an edo minato. And naruto is naruto, not minato's "plan".....you speak of him as if he's minato's power but he's not. And regardless, it still takes kakashi to even lay a scratch on obito so naruto V obito is useless as he would get roflstomped
     
         

  11. #36
    In detention iSpeak the Truth's Avatar
    Status
    iSpeak the Truth is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,000
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Brains over Brawn. The truly strong, Minato and Hiruzen!

    Quote Originally Posted by Draphsin View Post
    kushina wouldnt die, she survived the extraction. Omg you are really daft eh? minato chose to save his family who obito had in danger, simple as that, keep making excuses because all i see now is an alive obito and an edo minato. And naruto is naruto, not minato's "plan".....you speak of him as if he's minato's power but he's not. And regardless, it still takes kakashi to even lay a scratch on obito so naruto V obito is useless as he would get roflstomped
    You dumbas$! They have to put the Kyuubi somewhere, Kushina wouldn't have survived another sealing, that's why she offered to drag the Kyuubi to death with herself. And Naruto was made a Jinchuuriki by Minato, that's what he died for, so yes, Naruto is Minato's plan for saving the world. Get that through your head!
     
         

  12. #37
    Rising T Bogard's Avatar
    Status
    T Bogard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    17,884
    Post Thanks / Like
    04/2012 - 07/2014
     

    Re: Brains over Brawn. The truly strong, Minato and Hiruzen!

    Quote Originally Posted by iSpeak the Truth View Post
    You dumbas$! They have to put the Kyuubi somewhere, Kushina wouldn't have survived another sealing, that's why she offered to drag the Kyuubi to death with herself. And Naruto was made a Jinchuuriki by Minato, that's what he died for, so yes, Naruto is Minato's plan for saving the world. Get that through your head!
    Lmao seems there is a hot discussion in this thread :rofl: I like the way you try to argue with him, but i can just give you an advice. It's worthless
     
         

  13. #38
    第五生まれ Draphsin's Avatar
    Status
    Draphsin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    12,329
    Post Thanks / Like
    O..bi...to..?
     

    Re: Brains over Brawn. The truly strong, Minato and Hiruzen!

    Quote Originally Posted by iSpeak the Truth View Post
    You dumbas$! They have to put the Kyuubi somewhere, Kushina wouldn't have survived another sealing, that's why she offered to drag the Kyuubi to death with herself. And Naruto was made a Jinchuuriki by Minato, that's what he died for, so yes, Naruto is Minato's plan for saving the world. Get that through your head!
    lol the blindness of fanboys ceases to amaze me. Minato made naruto the jinjuriki because he didnt have a choice....you keep on making excuses but the fact still remains that minato died protecting his family from obito....thats it. god i feel like im typing the same thing over again. He's dead lol thats that

    Naruto is not minato's plan...it was his belief that his son would be the child of prophecy.... Your assuming that minato predicted all the events up to this point, which is obviously false. Heres an example of why naruto is naruto and not part of minato.. Itachi, he wanted sasuke to save konoha, but his plan failed, point being the people you want to follow a certain path wont always stay on that path. Naruto coul'dve easily been killed, and he's lost his will to live so many times i cant even count. Did minato predict that hinata would try to save naruto, therefore forcing him into V2 mode? lol gimmie a break
     
         
    Last edited by Draphsin; 01-31-2013 at 11:22 PM.

  14. #39
    Fanboy Killer Interfectorem's Avatar
    Status
    Interfectorem is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    48
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Brains over Brawn. The truly strong, Minato and Hiruzen!

    Quote Originally Posted by iSpeak the Truth View Post
    No one has escaped Obito's Kamui except Minato.
    Wow. You would go so far as to change your own words just to look right.

    Here's what you said:
    Quote Originally Posted by iSpeak the Truth
    [Minato] Survived being warped by the Kamui.(Which no one has ever done)
    You can't wiggle your way out of this. Deidara survived being warped by Kamui. Your comment about no one else surviving Kamui is invalid.

    Minato really did make him run away scared.
    Show me the manga page that depicts Obito being scared. (Hint: You can't)

    It was Minato's barrier.
    Just, lol.


    I also laugh at how you have completely taken a u-turn on your stance after saying this:
    Quote Originally Posted by iSpeak the Truth
    In the end it's all opinion any way. I can't change the way you have thought about a certain person for a long time. So if you agree with me, great. If not, then so be it.
    If that's how you really feel, then stfu and stop arguing. You're wrong anyway.
     
         

  15. #40
    In detention iSpeak the Truth's Avatar
    Status
    iSpeak the Truth is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,000
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Brains over Brawn. The truly strong, Minato and Hiruzen!

    Quote Originally Posted by Draphsin View Post
    lol the blindness of fanboys ceases to amaze me. Minato made naruto the jinjuriki because he didnt have a choice....you keep on making excuses but the fact still remains that minato died protecting his family from obito....thats it. god i feel like im typing the same thing over again. He's dead lol thats that
    Wrong!

    He did have a choice you f*cktard! Go read the manga! Kushina said herself she would die with the Kyuubi and Minato could raise Naruto. Minato CHOSE not to! He CHOSE to keep the Bijuu balance between villages and he trusted Jiraiya's prophecy for the saviour, who he believed was in fact Naruto!(And he was right!)

    The only way to seal the Kyuubi in his infant son was if he halved the Kyuubi's chakra with the Shiki Fuujin, that's why he died! And Minato also said he couldn't live without Kushina.

    Moron
     
         

  16. #41
    In detention iSpeak the Truth's Avatar
    Status
    iSpeak the Truth is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,000
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Brains over Brawn. The truly strong, Minato and Hiruzen!

    Quote Originally Posted by Interfectorem View Post
    Wow. You would go so far as to change your own words just to look right.

    Here's what you said:


    You can't wiggle your way out of this. Deidara survived being warped by Kamui. Your comment about no one else surviving Kamui is invalid.


    Show me the manga page that depicts Obito being scared. (Hint: You can't)



    Just, lol.


    I also laugh at how you have completely taken a u-turn on your stance after saying this:


    If that's how you really feel, then stfu and stop arguing. You're wrong anyway.
    I'm not retracting my statement you idiot, Minato escaped Obito's Kamui, so it should have been obvious who's Kamui I was talking about since their is a vast difference between the workings of the two Kamui. But you would obviously call me out on a technicality when you know I'm right!

    Kakashi's Kamui is sh!t against Obito's! There are two Kamui's! Dumbas$.

    Obito running away while his arm was dripping from his sleeve is a sign of fear.
     
         

  17. #42
    第五生まれ Draphsin's Avatar
    Status
    Draphsin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    12,329
    Post Thanks / Like
    O..bi...to..?
     

    Re: Brains over Brawn. The truly strong, Minato and Hiruzen!

    Quote Originally Posted by iSpeak the Truth View Post
    Wrong!

    He did have a choice you f*cktard! Go read the manga! Kushina said herself she would die with the Kyuubi and Minato could raise Naruto. Minato CHOSE not to! He CHOSE to keep the Bijuu balance between villages and he trusted Jiraiya's prophecy for the saviour, who he believed was in fact Naruto!(And he was right!)

    The only way to seal the Kyuubi in his infant son was if he halved the Kyuubi's chakra with the Shiki Fuujin, that's why he died! And Minato also said he couldn't live without Kushina.

    Moron
    lol......
    WRONG B**** SUCK IT AND GO CRY IN A CORNER BECAUSE EVERYTHING YOU SPEW IS UTTER FAIL

    Minato couldnt I REPEAT, COULDNT
    let kurama be revived without a jinjuriki so quit crying and realize the truth

    LOL THE BOLD IS WHAT IVE BEEN SAYING SIMPLETON. Minato didnt want to lose his family, he'd rather die saving them. Obito knew this and so he exploited the good ol' heart of minato thus leading to his DEMISE .....

    14 year old obito outsmarted an adult minato
     
         
    Last edited by Draphsin; 01-31-2013 at 11:43 PM.

  18. #43
    Senior Member
    Status
    TobisPawn is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    5,106
    Post Thanks / Like
    .
     

    Re: Brains over Brawn. The truly strong, Minato and Hiruzen!

    Hashirama would probably beat Hiruzen and Minato at the same time.
     
         

  19. #44
    In detention iSpeak the Truth's Avatar
    Status
    iSpeak the Truth is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,000
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Brains over Brawn. The truly strong, Minato and Hiruzen!

    Quote Originally Posted by Draphsin View Post
    WRONG B**** SUCK IT AND GO CRY IN A CORNER BECAUSE EVERYTHING YOU SPEW IS UTTER FAIL

    Minato couldnt
    let kurama be revived without a jinjuriki so quit crying and realize the truth

    LOL THE BOLD IS WHAT IVE BEEN SAYING SIMPLETON. Minato didnt want to lose his family, he'd rather die saving them. Obito knew this and so he exploited the good ol' heart of minato thus leading to his DEMISE .....

    14 year old obito outsmarted an adult minato
    His plan was to exploit his heart and he knew Minato would kill himself?! So Obito knew that Minato couldn't live without Kushina and he'd kill himself?

    lol

    Before or after Obito "predicted" he'd get his as$ handed to him while trying to kill Minato?

    Now who's spouting bullsh!t?!

    I'm glad you proved to me that you have no sound argument left in you, except for this utter garbage. GG no Re
     
         

  20. #45
    Who ya gonna call? FizzyDrink's Avatar
    Status
    FizzyDrink is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The Restaurant at the End of the Universe
    Posts
    1,398
    Post Thanks / Like
    Since when are there statuses?
     

    Re: Brains over Brawn. The truly strong, Minato and Hiruzen!

    Quote Originally Posted by Draphsin View Post
    lol......
    WRONG B**** SUCK IT AND GO CRY IN A CORNER BECAUSE EVERYTHING YOU SPEW IS UTTER FAIL

    Minato couldnt I REPEAT, COULDNT
    let kurama be revived without a jinjuriki so quit crying and realize the truth

    LOL THE BOLD IS WHAT IVE BEEN SAYING SIMPLETON. Minato didnt want to lose his family, he'd rather die saving them. Obito knew this and so he exploited the good ol' heart of minato thus leading to his DEMISE .....

    14 year old obito outsmarted an adult minato
    I wouldn't necessarily call that outsmarting...He took advantage of a positive quality that Minato has, namely, his love for his family. Love is certainly a weakness, and sure it's intelligent to take advantage of it, but just because Minato loves his family doesn't mean Obito is smarter than him for taking advantage of that. In a fair battle, where Obito does not have Minato's family to hold over his head, Minato in my opinion would defeat Obito, as we saw in their short battle, before Obito went back to exploiting Minato's love.


    As to the thread itself, I do not agree simply because there is no proof that Hashirama wasn't a genius himself. In fact, I would say he kind of has to be. He was a great leader, an amazing ninja, and created an entire village through diplomacy. Hashirama I believe was also incredibly intelligent, on top of being crazy powerful.
     
         
    Last edited by FizzyDrink; 01-31-2013 at 11:55 PM.

  21. #46
    In detention iSpeak the Truth's Avatar
    Status
    iSpeak the Truth is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,000
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Brains over Brawn. The truly strong, Minato and Hiruzen!

    Quote Originally Posted by FizzyDrink View Post
    I wouldn't necessarily call that outsmarting...He took advantage of a positive quality that Minato has, namely, his love for his family. Love is certainly a weakness, and sure it's intelligent to take advantage of it, but just because Minato loves his family doesn't mean Obito is smarter than him for taking advantage of that. In a fair battle, where Obito does not have Minato's family to hold over his head, Minato in my opinion would defeat Obito, as we saw in their short battle, before Obito went back to exploiting Minato's love.
    No bro, he means Obito was counting on Minato sacrificing himself with Shiki Fuujin which is complete non sense. He has abandoned all facts and logic and is just spouting garbage now.
     
         

  22. #47
    第五生まれ Draphsin's Avatar
    Status
    Draphsin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    12,329
    Post Thanks / Like
    O..bi...to..?
     

    Re: Brains over Brawn. The truly strong, Minato and Hiruzen!

    Quote Originally Posted by iSpeak the Truth View Post
    His plan was to exploit his heart and he knew Minato would kill himself?! So Obito knew that Minato couldn't live without Kushina and he'd kill himself?

    lol

    Before or after Obito "predicted" he'd get his as$ handed to him while trying to kill Minato?

    Now who's spouting bullsh!t?!

    I'm glad you proved to me that you have no sound argument left in you, except for this utter garbage. GG no Re
    looooool. Obito predicting that minato would kill himself isnt much different than your "naruto is minato's plan" argument but that's not my point. Point is he knew he wasnt a match for minato battlewise, so he had to be cunning, and taking a mans infant child and wife couldnt be more cunning.
    LMFAO your actually trying to turn your arguments against me? what a fail....obito didnt predict anything genius. He knew minato would save his family over going after him, this is obvious, & there was no predicting involved. Of course plans dont always go accordingly but thats why you have a trump card, (& obito's was kurama). Face facts, you look like youre wearing thin
     
         

  23. #48
    Who ya gonna call? FizzyDrink's Avatar
    Status
    FizzyDrink is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The Restaurant at the End of the Universe
    Posts
    1,398
    Post Thanks / Like
    Since when are there statuses?
     

    Re: Brains over Brawn. The truly strong, Minato and Hiruzen!

    Quote Originally Posted by iSpeak the Truth View Post
    No bro, he means Obito was counting on Minato sacrificing himself with Shiki Fuujin which is complete non sense. He has abandoned all facts and logic and is just spouting garbage now.
    It's impossible to predict that Minato would die sealing part of the Fox in Naruto. Minato in fact could have survived and continued to raise Naruto if he had so chosen. The entire situation was circumstantial.

    Why did Obito attack the Leaf again? Wasn't it to take control of the 9 tails? Because if that was the case, then he certainly didn't outsmart Minato, it would be the other way around. Minato managed to keep the 9 tails out of Obito's hands, all due to his own quick thinking. Sure, it ended in his death, but Obito did not go to the Leaf to kill Minato, he went for Kurama. So he failed, and in no way "outsmarted" Minato.
     
         

  24. #49
    第五生まれ Draphsin's Avatar
    Status
    Draphsin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    12,329
    Post Thanks / Like
    O..bi...to..?
     

    Re: Brains over Brawn. The truly strong, Minato and Hiruzen!

    Quote Originally Posted by iSpeak the Truth View Post
    No bro, he means Obito was counting on Minato sacrificing himself with Shiki Fuujin which is complete non sense. He has abandoned all facts and logic and is just spouting garbage now.
    no i didnt, where did i say that you retard...? please go get your glasses fixed
     
         

  25. #50
    第五生まれ Draphsin's Avatar
    Status
    Draphsin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    12,329
    Post Thanks / Like
    O..bi...to..?
     

    Re: Brains over Brawn. The truly strong, Minato and Hiruzen!

    Quote Originally Posted by FizzyDrink View Post
    It's impossible to predict that Minato would die sealing part of the Fox in Naruto. Minato in fact could have survived and continued to raise Naruto if he had so chosen. The entire situation was circumstantial.

    Why did Obito attack the Leaf again? Wasn't it to take control of the 9 tails? Because if that was the case, then he certainly didn't outsmart Minato, it would be the other way around. Minato managed to keep the 9 tails out of Obito's hands, all due to his own quick thinking. Sure, it ended in his death, but Obito did not go to the Leaf to kill Minato, he went for Kurama. So he failed, and in no way "outsmarted" Minato.
    If minato was smarter than obito then he wouldve found a way to save his family and still deal with obito, However his emotions got in the way. Now as for obito, he had multiple motives for attacking the leaf (to kill minato, [yes this was part of his plan] to damage the leaf in terms of military power, and last but not least, to instigate the uchiha clan massacre)
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •