Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 41
  1. #1
    SUGA BOSS sugaplaya's Avatar
    Status
    sugaplaya is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    245
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Naruto is getting too frigging illogical

    1.First off, why the f*** obito hasn't lost sight in his right eye and kakashi in his left as yet.
    2.Why the hell did edo itachi bleed when he used is MS, and no one else did when they got cut in half. smh
    3.How the f*** do you beat dead bodies using rasengan. (6 paths of pain. smh)
    4.How the hell was it possible to bring back oro when his real soul was sealed in itachi's blade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    5. And seriously, if naruto is has fast as shown why can his movements be seen by................... everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!

    logical means capable reasoning through analytic and deductive methods. Thats why the stuff i posted are considered illogical to this animation. So please don't mistake it to mean 'in similarity with reality'
     
         
    Last edited by sugaplaya; 02-07-2013 at 12:05 PM.

  2. #2
    第五生まれ Draphsin's Avatar
    Status
    Draphsin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    12,345
    Post Thanks / Like
    O..bi...to..?
     

    Re: Naruto is getting too frigging illogical

    Quote Originally Posted by sugaplaya View Post
    1.First off, why the f*** obito hasn't lost sight in his right eye and kakashi in his left as yet.
    2.Why the hell did edo itachi bleed when he used is MS, and no one else did when they got cut in half. smh
    3.How the f*** do you beat dead bodies using rasengan. (6 paths of pain. smh)
    4.How the hell was it possible to bring back oro when his real soul was sealed in itachi's blade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    5. And seriously, if naruto is has fast as shown why can his movements be seen by................... everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!
    1. senju DNA
    2. blood from the eyes is a natural trait of MS
    3. he disrupted the chakra transmitters which was causing them to move
    4. the curse seal held some of oro's consciousness, allowing him to escape
    5. not true, if you look back at naruto using km/bm for the first time. in both situations he's compared to his father, who was the fastest man alive. So in short, yes you can see him move, but he moves at the speed of A/gai/obito and any other fast shinobi
     
         

  3. #3
    Twisted Scientist Frankenstein's Avatar
    Status
    Frankenstein is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    A hot place
    Posts
    3,793
    Post Thanks / Like
    They say I 'm a troubled boy,
    just because I like to
    destroy, all the things that
    bring the idiots joy. Well,
    what's wrong with a little
    destruction?
     

    Re: Naruto is getting too frigging illogical

    1. Senju DNA :P
    2. Trifling matter.
    3. If they get disassembled, they are worthless.
    4. Are you familiar with Voldemort's horcruxes?
    5. It's Kishimoto's choice. The narrator can be as fast as he wants.
     
         

  4. #4
    Naruto = Sasuke two fates's Avatar
    Status
    two fates is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    in the world of supernaturals
    Posts
    1,390
    Post Thanks / Like
    what should i have to write
    here ???
     

    Re: Naruto is getting too frigging illogical

    Dude if u that much of problem with manga n manga logic why dont u stop reading it
    1.senju dna kakashi i dunno
    2. For dramatic effect
    3.apparantly those rasengan can cut down a tree wt **** is human body
    4. Bcoz oro Voldamort of NV he cant simply die
    5.bcoz kishi doest want ruin manga making it one sided
     
         

  5. #5
    SUGA BOSS sugaplaya's Avatar
    Status
    sugaplaya is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    245
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto is getting too frigging illogical

    Quote Originally Posted by Draphsin View Post
    1. senju DNA
    2. blood from the eyes is a natural trait of MS
    3. he disrupted the chakra transmitters which was causing them to move
    4. the curse seal held some of oro's consciousness, allowing him to escape
    5. not true, if you look back at naruto using km/bm for the first time. in both situations he's compared to his father, who was the fastest man alive. So in short, yes you can see him move, but he moves at the speed of A/gai/obito and any other fast shinobi
    1. kakashi has no senju dna
    2. Blood from the bodies is a natural trait when you get cut
    3.Distributed chakra emitters my ass, all that beating from the 6 tails did sqaut and yet one stupid rassengan finished it
    4.i Agree with the voldemort crap
    5. Speed upgrades means nothing apparently in this show
     
         

  6. #6
    Senior Member Exaar's Avatar
    Status
    Exaar is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    9,707
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto is getting too frigging illogical

    I don't know where people are getting senju dna stops you from going blind.
     
         

  7. #7
    SUGA BOSS sugaplaya's Avatar
    Status
    sugaplaya is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    245
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto is getting too frigging illogical

    Quote Originally Posted by Exaar View Post
    I don't know where people are getting senju dna stops you from going blind.
    This
     
         

  8. #8
    村は影の中に隠れ Joten Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Joten Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    1,984
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto is getting too frigging illogical

    Ahh c'mon dude, it's a cartoon where people have the power to manipulate elements and run up trees, it was illogical from the time it was conceived.
     
         

  9. #9
    SUGA BOSS sugaplaya's Avatar
    Status
    sugaplaya is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    245
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto is getting too frigging illogical

    Quote Originally Posted by Joten Uchiha View Post
    Ahh c'mon dude, it's a cartoon where people have the power to manipulate elements and run up trees, it was illogical from the time it was conceived.
    Understood. But it needs boundaries or else all animations would be the same.
     
         

  10. #10
    Academy Student vittal3327's Avatar
    Status
    vittal3327 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    in Naruto
    Posts
    14
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto is getting too frigging illogical

    1. its not kakashi's eye
     
         

  11. #11
    Senior Member xjimbox's Avatar
    Status
    xjimbox is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Just like anywhere man..
    Posts
    4,474
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Insert clever/deep
    meaningful quote here"
     

    Re: Naruto is getting too frigging illogical

    Is an anime... Most of its content is illogical calm down...
     
         

  12. #12
    SUGA BOSS sugaplaya's Avatar
    Status
    sugaplaya is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    245
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto is getting too frigging illogical

    You know want really freak me out. That episode when the last pain fought the 6 stails. He started running and legs spin like sonic. smh
     
         

  13. #13
    GOL.D.ACE
    Status
    portgas d luffy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Who knows? i'm not even sure myself.
    Posts
    1,363
    Post Thanks / Like
    what a drag...
     

    Re: Naruto is getting too frigging illogical

    your just plane dumb thats all go watch teletubbies the story of it is great and has a easy story to understand i mean do whe always have to explain things for the freaking 15643686887003780796560748990465 time?
     
         

  14. #14
    SUGA BOSS sugaplaya's Avatar
    Status
    sugaplaya is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    245
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto is getting too frigging illogical

    Quote Originally Posted by vittal3327 View Post
    1. its not kakashi's eye
    Exactly why he should lose sight faster.
     
         

  15. #15
    Member
    Status
    Itachi Sarutobi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    169
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto is getting too frigging illogical

    You're complaining about that when people can:
    1. Shoot Fireballs from their mouths
    2. Fly
    3. There are huge friggin monster Ox-Bull things running wild
    4. Magical Eyeballs
    5. Shark people and a sword that is actually alive

    The shows been illogical a long time ago
     
         

  16. #16
    SUGA BOSS sugaplaya's Avatar
    Status
    sugaplaya is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    245
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto is getting too frigging illogical

    Quote Originally Posted by portgas d luffy View Post
    your just plane dumb thats all go watch teletubbies the story of it is great and has a easy story to understand i mean do whe always have to explain things for the freaking 15643686887003780796560748990465 time?
    dumb means 'lacking ability to speak.' smh
     
         

  17. #17
    SUGA BOSS sugaplaya's Avatar
    Status
    sugaplaya is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    245
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto is getting too frigging illogical

    Quote Originally Posted by Itachi Sarutobi View Post
    You're complaining about that when people can:
    1. Shoot Fireballs from their mouths
    2. Fly
    3. There are huge friggin monster Ox-Bull things running wild
    4. Magical Eyeballs
    5. Shark people and a sword that is actually alive

    The shows been illogical a long time ago
    Nun of that is illogical because thats in the boundaries of the animation. logical doesn't mean similar to reality. Don't get confuse my friend.
     
         

  18. #18
    xxxx[]:::::>B<:::::[]xxxx Babce's Avatar
    Status
    Babce is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    MACEDONIA
    Posts
    521
    Post Thanks / Like
    Now I hunt, dividing your
    numbers. Watching from that
    dark place, cataloging your
    sins, I am the ghost of
    retribution. You may forget
    but you are not innocent.
     

    Re: Naruto is getting too frigging illogical

    expect naruto to get a big power up thanks to oro but im afraid saucegaay will get one too somehow :/
     
         

  19. #19
    闇の愛人 Chiharu's Avatar
    Status
    Chiharu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Where the darkness bind them.
    Posts
    4,584
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bad is the new good
     



    Re: Naruto is getting too frigging illogical

    Quote Originally Posted by Exaar View Post
    I don't know where people are getting senju dna stops you from going blind.
    It's just an assumption that people tend to perceive as fact.
    But I've never heard a logical explanation on how that is possible so I too,have my doubts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joten Uchiha View Post
    Ahh c'mon dude, it's a cartoon where people have the power to manipulate elements and run up trees, it was illogical from the time it was conceived.
    You are right on this, but Kishi made an imaginary world with his own rules.The story should not diverges from this rules if a logical(in Narutoverse) explanation is not given.
    But I believe that Kishi will not leave things like that,there's always explanations so be patient.
     
         

  20. #20
    GOL.D.ACE
    Status
    portgas d luffy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Who knows? i'm not even sure myself.
    Posts
    1,363
    Post Thanks / Like
    what a drag...
     

    Re: Naruto is getting too frigging illogical

    Quote Originally Posted by sugaplaya View Post
    dumb means 'lacking ability to speak.' smh
    Dumb may refer to:Stupidity is a lack of intelligence, understanding:mad:


    FAIL
     
         

  21. #21
    Member
    Status
    Itachi Sarutobi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    169
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto is getting too frigging illogical

    Quote Originally Posted by sugaplaya View Post
    Nun of that is illogical because thats in the boundaries of the animation. logical doesn't mean similar to reality. Don't get confuse my friend.
    Then everything you're saying should be "logical" too then.
     
         

  22. #22
    SUGA BOSS sugaplaya's Avatar
    Status
    sugaplaya is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    245
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto is getting too frigging illogical

    Quote Originally Posted by Itachi Sarutobi View Post
    Then everything you're saying should be "logical" too then.
    logical means capable reasoning through analytic and deductive methods. Thats why the stuff i posted are considered illogical to this animation.
     
         

  23. #23
    第五生まれ Draphsin's Avatar
    Status
    Draphsin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    12,345
    Post Thanks / Like
    O..bi...to..?
     

    Re: Naruto is getting too frigging illogical

    Quote Originally Posted by sugaplaya View Post
    1. kakashi has no senju dna
    2. Blood from the bodies is a natural trait when you get cut
    3.Distributed chakra emitters my ass, all that beating from the 6 tails did sqaut and yet one stupid rassengan finished it
    4.i Agree with the voldemort crap
    5. Speed upgrades means nothing apparently in this show
    w.e theres obviously no convincing you however kakashi and obito's eyes are connected..
     
         

  24. #24
    Senior Member Baka Sennin's Avatar
    Status
    Baka Sennin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Malta
    Posts
    3,754
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto is getting too frigging illogical

    tbh kishi's been playing with speed ever since rock lee, so i'm not really surprised he's doing it with naruto.
     
         

  25. #25
    Banned
    Status
    Twin Steps is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Ottawa, Canada
    Posts
    4,796
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blowing Fanboys and Idiots
    alike With C4 Karura
     

    Re: Naruto is getting too frigging illogical

    i find it funny how your avatar is of Konohamaru
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •