Page 4 of 9 « First 12345678 ... Last»
Results 76 to 100 of 214
  1. #76
    I'm Going Big. SMD. DrProof's Avatar
    Status
    DrProof is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    New York City.
    Posts
    5,881
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't owe you shit *****
    leave me alone..
     

    Re: (DrProof) Uzumaki Clans Reversal Sealing Mask

    Quote Originally Posted by wargear View Post
    Very well thought out theory interesting! I can't help but wonder though how it is masks of such potential and indeed the clan house itself have never been seen or mentioned up till now. Surely Danzo the elders and I assume the Hokage knew of their purpose... but to leave them unsecured?
    Well as seen here Suigetsu stated that the Uzuamki temple was far away from The Hidden Leaf Village [1]

    So that statement might help sum up as to why many or very few knew about the Shinigami Mask.
     
         

  2. #77
    In detention iSpeak the Truth's Avatar
    Status
    iSpeak the Truth is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,000
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (DrProof) Uzumaki Clans Reversal Sealing Mask

    I think their was only one significant mask. And Orochimaru knew about it because he had personally seen the Reaper's face. The rest were just meant to deceive.
     
         

  3. #78
    Blessed. SasoriOfTheRedSaand's Avatar
    Status
    SasoriOfTheRedSaand is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Dunno.
    Posts
    6,378
    Post Thanks / Like
    Always keep it 100
     

    Re: (DrProof) Uzumaki Clans Reversal Sealing Mask

    Quote Originally Posted by iSpeak the Truth View Post
    I think their was only one significant mask. And Orochimaru knew about it because he had personally seen the Reaper's face. The rest were just meant to deceive.
    Doubt it. Why not just hide the mask?
     
         

  4. #79
    Chaotic Neutral Sir Derp Obito's Avatar
    Status
    Sir Derp Obito is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Pawadise
    Posts
    21,163
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has derp status
     

    Re: (DrProof) Uzumaki Clans Reversal Sealing Mask

    Quote Originally Posted by SasoriOfTheRedSaand View Post
    Doubt it. Why not just hide the mask?
    Exactly
     
         

  5. #80
    I'm Going Big. SMD. DrProof's Avatar
    Status
    DrProof is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    New York City.
    Posts
    5,881
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't owe you shit *****
    leave me alone..
     

    Re: (DrProof) Uzumaki Clans Reversal Sealing Mask

    This was just a thought I had, glad it was plausible. Currently making another.
     
         

  6. #81
    Mr. Blue Crow.'s Avatar
    Status
    Crow. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Lost, but not alone.
    Posts
    2,537
    Post Thanks / Like
    You're more than I can
    believe.
     

    Re: (DrProof) Uzumaki Clans Reversal Sealing Mask

    Just had a thought.
    I've seen quite a few replies saying 'The scroll said which one to grab', well something along those lines.
    So lets take that into a literal sense, that specific scroll was connected to that specific mask.
    So if I may, what if there are other scrolls that are connected to the other twenty five masks I ask you.
     
         

  7. #82
    In detention iSpeak the Truth's Avatar
    Status
    iSpeak the Truth is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,000
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (DrProof) Uzumaki Clans Reversal Sealing Mask

    Quote Originally Posted by SasoriOfTheRedSaand View Post
    Doubt it. Why not just hide the mask?
    Because hiding something in plain sight is the best hiding place. And besides, it is impossible for someone to see the Reaper's face and live. Orochimaru was an exception.
     
         

  8. #83
    I'm Going Big. SMD. DrProof's Avatar
    Status
    DrProof is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    New York City.
    Posts
    5,881
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't owe you shit *****
    leave me alone..
     

    Re: (DrProof) Uzumaki Clans Reversal Sealing Mask

    Quote Originally Posted by White Crow View Post
    Just had a thought.
    I've seen quite a few replies saying 'The scroll said which one to grab', well something along those lines.
    So lets take that into a literal sense, that specific scroll was connected to that specific mask.
    So if I may, what if there are other scrolls that are connected to the other twenty five masks I ask you.

    That is beyond plausible, the scrolls could have indefinitely specified as to how/why each mask works, and to with what technique.
     
         

  9. #84
    Blessed. SasoriOfTheRedSaand's Avatar
    Status
    SasoriOfTheRedSaand is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Dunno.
    Posts
    6,378
    Post Thanks / Like
    Always keep it 100
     

    Re: (DrProof) Uzumaki Clans Reversal Sealing Mask

    Quote Originally Posted by iSpeak the Truth View Post
    Because hiding something in plain sight is the best hiding place. And besides, it is impossible for someone to see the Reaper's face and live. Orochimaru was an exception.
    Not necessarily. Hiding it altogether rules out the possibilities of it being found. They could have just played it safe, and hid it, rather than rely on luck, hoping someone would pick up the wrong mask. It's impossible to see the reapers face, and live? Nope. Orochimaru was not an acception, for that is contradictory statement. You either see it, and die, or you don't.
     
         
    Last edited by SasoriOfTheRedSaand; 01-31-2013 at 11:05 PM.

  10. #85
    Chaotic Neutral Sir Derp Obito's Avatar
    Status
    Sir Derp Obito is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Pawadise
    Posts
    21,163
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has derp status
     

    Re: (DrProof) Uzumaki Clans Reversal Sealing Mask

    Quote Originally Posted by iSpeak the Truth View Post
    Because hiding something in plain sight is the best hiding place. And besides, it is impossible for someone to see the Reaper's face and live. Orochimaru was an exception.

    But they're still putting themselves (Uzumakis/Temple Builders) at a risk because they're displaying the real one among the fakes, like I said, out of dumb luck (probability) intruders would have a 3.84 percent chance to pick the real one rather than the fakes. So why would the Uzumakis gamble that 3.84% if they can just hide the real one itself?
     
         
    Last edited by Sir Derp Obito; 01-31-2013 at 11:04 PM.

  11. #86
    Senior Member Q of the Sharingan's Avatar
    Status
    Q of the Sharingan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,339
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (DrProof) Uzumaki Clans Reversal Sealing Mask

    It may be possible that one of the masks reverses the Totsuka blade's sealing jutsu.
     
         

  12. #87
    I'm Going Big. SMD. DrProof's Avatar
    Status
    DrProof is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    New York City.
    Posts
    5,881
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't owe you shit *****
    leave me alone..
     

    Re: (DrProof) Uzumaki Clans Reversal Sealing Mask

    Quote Originally Posted by Q of the Sharingan View Post
    It may be possible that one of the masks reverses the Totsuka blade's sealing jutsu.
    I doubt it, as sealing techniques were probably passed on to other shinobi in which were formally the Uzumaki's. However the Totsuka Blade is an ethereal weapon, I don't believe it has to do with the Totsuka Blade directly. However I could be wrong, tell me what your opinion on this is.
     
         

  13. #88
    Chaotic Neutral Sir Derp Obito's Avatar
    Status
    Sir Derp Obito is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Pawadise
    Posts
    21,163
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has derp status
     

    Re: (DrProof) Uzumaki Clans Reversal Sealing Mask

    Quote Originally Posted by DrProof View Post
    I doubt it, as sealing techniques were probably passed on to other shinobi in which were formally the Uzumaki's. However the Totsuka Blade is an ethereal weapon, I don't believe it has to do with the Totsuka Blade directly. However I could be wrong, tell me what your opinion on this is.

    I don't believe the Totsuka Blade is connected to them either, but I do believe that Itachi had somehow dematerialized the original Totsuka Blade and Yata Mirror in order for them to be assimilated into his Susanoo to prevent Orochimaru from finding it.
     
         

  14. #89
    Banned
    Status
    SAGA is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Kumogakure
    Posts
    1,555
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (DrProof) Uzumaki Clans Reversal Sealing Mask

    We you all need to do is stop ''plausing'' eachother.

    Plausible this plausible that. Come on ! :lmao: :rofl: _O-
     
         

  15. #90
    I'm Going Big. SMD. DrProof's Avatar
    Status
    DrProof is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    New York City.
    Posts
    5,881
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't owe you shit *****
    leave me alone..
     

    Re: (DrProof) Uzumaki Clans Reversal Sealing Mask

    Quote Originally Posted by Derp Obito View Post

    I don't believe the Totsuka Blade is connected to them either, but I do believe that Itachi had somehow dematerialized the original Totsuka Blade and Yata Mirror in order for them to be assimilated into his Susanoo to prevent Orochimaru from finding it.
    I believe the Totsuka Blade, and the Yata Mirror adapted to Itachi rather than him dematerializing the weapons.
     
         

  16. #91
    In detention iSpeak the Truth's Avatar
    Status
    iSpeak the Truth is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,000
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (DrProof) Uzumaki Clans Reversal Sealing Mask

    Quote Originally Posted by SasoriOfTheRedSaand View Post
    Not necessarily. Hiding it altogether rules out the possibilities of it being found. They could have just played it safe, and hid it, rather than rely on luck, hoping someone would pick up the wrong mask. It's impossible to see the reapers face, and live? Nope. Orochimaru was not an acception, for that is contradictory statement. You either see it, and die, or you don't.
    You can find something if you look for it, Orochimaru would have. But how would you know what to look for if you've never seen it? Orochimaru was never meant to survive the Shiki Fuujin, it was only because Hiruzen had sealed two others before him and he was close to death already, him getting stabbed by the Kusanagi is what saved Orochimaru from being taken away completely.
    If you've never seen the reaper, how would you know the right mask? If you hide a single mask somewhere and it's found, then that's the right one. Do you see what I mean?
     
         

  17. #92
    Member
    Status
    Whatdidyoucallme1 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    104
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (DrProof) Uzumaki Clans Reversal Sealing Mask

    Dr.Proof is the best if he ever writes a book I'm buying it
     
         

  18. #93
    Mr. Blue Crow.'s Avatar
    Status
    Crow. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Lost, but not alone.
    Posts
    2,537
    Post Thanks / Like
    You're more than I can
    believe.
     

    Re: (DrProof) Uzumaki Clans Reversal Sealing Mask

    Quote Originally Posted by SAGA View Post
    We you all need to do is stop ''plausing'' eachother.

    Plausible this plausible that. Come on ! :lmao: :rofl: _O-
    Are you going to provide a proper response to this thread, or keep trolling? I'm not above reporting a troll, as many have learned.
     
         

  19. #94
    Chaotic Neutral Sir Derp Obito's Avatar
    Status
    Sir Derp Obito is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Pawadise
    Posts
    21,163
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has derp status
     

    Re: (DrProof) Uzumaki Clans Reversal Sealing Mask

    Quote Originally Posted by DrProof View Post
    I believe the Totsuka Blade, and the Yata Mirror adapted to Itachi rather than him dematerializing the weapons.
    Yes, but he did that in order to prevent Orochimaru from finding the former, since it's only reasonable for the blade to be originally tangible for Orochimaru to search for it as the variant of his sword Kusanagi.
     
         

  20. #95
    Member
    Status
    Talal is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    968
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (DrProof) Uzumaki Clans Reversal Sealing Mask

    Maybe. I doubt we'll be seeing any other mask in action though.
     
         

  21. #96
    Chaotic Neutral Sir Derp Obito's Avatar
    Status
    Sir Derp Obito is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Pawadise
    Posts
    21,163
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has derp status
     

    Re: (DrProof) Uzumaki Clans Reversal Sealing Mask

    Quote Originally Posted by Talal View Post
    Maybe. I doubt we'll be seeing any other mask in action though.

    We maybe able to see other Uzumaki sealing jutsus in action, if the hypothesis is correct that the Sage was originally an Uzumaki, then it's also plausible that the sealing technique he used on the Juubi was of Uzumaki heritage, and since the Juubi has once again been revived, then the same sealing technique could probably be used on it again.
     
         

  22. #97
    I'm Going Big. SMD. DrProof's Avatar
    Status
    DrProof is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    New York City.
    Posts
    5,881
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't owe you shit *****
    leave me alone..
     

    Re: (DrProof) Uzumaki Clans Reversal Sealing Mask

    Quote Originally Posted by Talal View Post
    Maybe. I doubt we'll be seeing any other mask in action though.
    We probably won't however this is why I've created such a theory.
     
         

  23. #98
    Senior Member Q of the Sharingan's Avatar
    Status
    Q of the Sharingan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,339
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (DrProof) Uzumaki Clans Reversal Sealing Mask

    Quote Originally Posted by DrProof View Post
    I doubt it, as sealing techniques were probably passed on to other shinobi in which were formally the Uzumaki's. However the Totsuka Blade is an ethereal weapon, I don't believe it has to do with the Totsuka Blade directly. However I could be wrong, tell me what your opinion on this is.
    The death god used in the reaper death seal wasn't created by the Uzumaki. It was always in existence from my understanding. They were able to create sealing jutsu that allowed them to temporarily control the death god and even acquire what was lost to them from the god. This shows how powerful their conceived seals where. It isn't too far-fetched to think that they could reverse the sealing of a powerful weapon like the Totsuka blade if they can control a death god. It would probably come at a hefty cost though, possibly switching places with the person sealed.
     
         

  24. #99
    Mr. Blue Crow.'s Avatar
    Status
    Crow. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Lost, but not alone.
    Posts
    2,537
    Post Thanks / Like
    You're more than I can
    believe.
     

    Re: (DrProof) Uzumaki Clans Reversal Sealing Mask

    Quote Originally Posted by DrProof View Post
    We probably won't however this is why I've created such a theory.
    It was worth creating, for sure.
    However I don't know how if feel about more masks being introduced. I think it would probably turn the story into a big mask hunt of sorts, and draw away from the main story.
     
         

  25. #100
    Blessed. SasoriOfTheRedSaand's Avatar
    Status
    SasoriOfTheRedSaand is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Dunno.
    Posts
    6,378
    Post Thanks / Like
    Always keep it 100
     

    Re: (DrProof) Uzumaki Clans Reversal Sealing Mask

    Quote Originally Posted by iSpeak the Truth View Post
    You can find something if you look for it, Orochimaru would have. But how would you know what to look for if you've never seen it? Orochimaru was never meant to survive the Shiki Fuujin, it was only because Hiruzen had sealed two others before him and he was close to death already, him getting stabbed by the Kusanagi is what saved Orochimaru from being taken away completely.
    If you've never seen the reaper, how would you know the right mask? If you hide a single mask somewhere and it's found, then that's the right one. Do you see what I mean?
    You can find something if you look for it, yes. But making it clear as day, and displaying it on some shelf isn't exactly supporting the cause. Also, it depends what you mean when you say those who see it, die.

    I can also use your point to my benefit too. Ultimately, when the dead demon seal is used, both combatants die, done. Maybe the Uzumaki clan were so confident in this jutsu, knowing whoever uses this jutsu dies, won't get the chance to investigate it's counters. So by leaving the masks there, they were sure no one will even live to try and reverse it? So leaving the masks wasn't such a big deal. To be honest, this is all up for theory.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •