Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "When I watch this boy, I
    think back to when I was once
    called a genius, and realize
    how ridiculous that was."
    - Orochimaru

Re: (DrProof) Uzumaki Clans Reversal Sealing Mask

Bravo, this is something I was thinking about as well but I hadnt had the time to refine my ideas. Well written.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

If the shikigami Masks each hold Diffrent souls any number of them would hold uzumaki clansmen why wouldn't Orochimaru want too revive them and have a master of seals on his team?

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't owe you shit *****
    leave me alone..

Quote Originally Posted by shadedcrow View Post
    If the shikigami Masks each hold Diffrent souls any number of them would hold uzumaki clansmen why wouldn't Orochimaru want too revive them and have a master of seals on his team?

I never stated that the Shinigami Mask hold different souls, my theory was that the mask can reverse a sealing jutsu, and empower a sealing jutsu to extensive lengths.

Plus, the Uzumaki Clan had scattered around the world.. Orochimaru, didn't have their DNA to use Edo Tensei on them.

Academy Student
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

One thing i dont understand is, how did orochimaru escape from the death god? Dont remember from the manga, but narutowiki says that shinigami wants users soul, not body for a sacrifice. Orochimaru can switch bodies yes, but how did his soul troll the reaper?

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't owe you shit *****
    leave me alone..

Quote Originally Posted by Bulbasaor View Post
    One thing i dont understand is, how did orochimaru escape from the death god? Dont remember from the manga, but narutowiki says that shinigami wants users soul, not body for a sacrifice. Orochimaru can switch bodies yes, but how did his soul troll the reaper?
    A new body is a new soul, or partial soul. As seen when Hiruzen used his clones to use the Reaper Death Seal on Edo Tobirama, and Edo Hashirama along with Orochimaru. The clones using RDS didn't kill him immediately simply took parts of his soul.

How I think Orochimaru evaded it completely, How? I can't really tell you.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Probably the masks were made, in order to keep the actual seals secret. If the sealing techniques were stored in scrolls, any shinobi could steal them. Storing the secrets of the seals in masks, plus placing some sort of unique seal in the actual mask (so you would die from using it), would be a good way of protecting their ancient techniques.
    Through time, either traitors of the Uzumaki clan, or by capturing an actual Uzumaki, and have him/her reveal, where these secrets could be found etc., a scroll (ie. Orochimaru's scroll) was made.

I do, however, think a lot of unknown factors are still present on this subject. Too many to conclude anything. First of all, the remaining masks may just be to 'fool' the enemy, which, however, is unlikely since the masks didn't seem to be alike. However, it also seems weird to me, if they were to keep all the masks at one place, but of course, they may have many more than those that were present.

Also do the mask truly undo the seal forever? Or is it just for a shorter amount of time. I mean, Sasuke would be pretty stupid in trusting Orochimaru, by letting him have the 4 kages as puppets. Of course, he just used his body switching technique, so it would be plausible to think, he cannot take Sasukes body for a while anyway, yet Sasuke wont overpower 4 kages with 4 years of training, anyway.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by DrProof View Post
    A new body is a new soul, or partial soul. As seen when Hiruzen used his clones to use the Reaper Death Seal on Edo Tobirama, and Edo Hashirama along with Orochimaru. The clones using RDS didn't kill him immediately simply took parts of his soul.

To the "how"-part, I believe that Hiruzen sealing the kages with bunshins, proves that you can actually just use part of your chakra to seal away someone, or something. Meaning if Hiruzen had survived, he had lost 66 % of his chakra. This would explain, how Orochimaru "evaded" it. He simply let his body get sealed, and stored himself in a new body. Orochimaru seemed to be able to use his arms, when he was in a different body anyway, so he wouldn't actually need any of it. And now that he got Senju cells, he probably wont need any drugs to make the body adapt to him.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by know it all View Post
    Nice job, I'll rep you for that. I think another big question that was raised by this is: How did Orchimaru know about the Uzumaki's reverse sealing masks? I mean, most, if not all of the Uzumaki's were dead (I'm pretty sure) before he started going crazy in Konoha with the experimentation and all but even if he got an uzumaki in his hands, how would he know what questions to ask? How did he even know that the place they went to existed or whether or not those masks were just for decoration?
    Simple---- EDO TENSEI

Academy Student
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Yes. I think the shinigami would be a littlebit disappointed and pissed off, when he realised that he only got an empty shell.

But hey. Maybe the reaper just accepted the Narutoversal truth, that Orochimaru doesn't usually die. But when he does, he doesn't...

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sleepy

Another flawless thread! :3 Good job!

Agil plz... love me Kira was Righteous's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kaguya who was manipulating BZ
    manipulating Madara
    manipulating Obito
    manipulating Nagato
    manipulating Tendo
    manipulating Sasori
    manipulating Kabuto
    manipulating Dan manipulating
    Tsuande manipulating Shizuke
    manipulating TonTon
    manipulating Nagat dog

Kind of agree more proof is needed to support the theory though

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

We must take into account that there have only been three Jinchuurki for Kurama.

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    "We are most vulnerable
    when we are most
    comfortable."

I think the others were simply decoys for anyone wishing to use the reverse sealing technique. Some might be traps and some might do nothing but i think they were just decoys.

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sanity? Sorry, but I don’t
    remember having such a useless
    thing in the first place.

I must say that is one interesting theory my friend.
    But as far as the manga goes I dont think we will ever know, I doubt it
    that kishi will go further in the uzumaki clan history in terms of details.

I think right about now is the time we get to know more about the connection
    between senju and uzumaki and that ought a bout it for the uzu's (i think)

Though it is a very plausible and interesting theory you got going there!

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by SAGA View Post
    We you all need to do is stop ''plausing'' eachother.

Plausible this plausible that. Come on ! :lmao: :rofl: _O-
    Hahahah... that is somehow funny, true...

But we all don't have enough info to prove or disprove sth. > the masks are still to mysterious.
    People can't do nothing but give their thoughts and try to invent a plausible story.

Which is also very interesting to read ! Let's see where this is going.

Very, very nice thread! :ice:

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by thegame View Post
    To the "how"-part, I believe that Hiruzen sealing the kages with bunshins, proves that you can actually just use part of your chakra to seal away someone, or something. Meaning if Hiruzen had survived, he had lost 66 % of his chakra. This would explain, how Orochimaru "evaded" it. He simply let his body get sealed, and stored himself in a new body. Orochimaru seemed to be able to use his arms, when he was in a different body anyway, so he wouldn't actually need any of it. And now that he got Senju cells, he probably wont need any drugs to make the body adapt to him.
    I don't think thats how it works. When u summon the shinigami, you make a contract with it to give it your soul in exchange for it's services. It doesnt mean it takes your soul immediately after you seal something inside. If read back on Minato's fight, you'll notice the shinigami didnt take his soul until he had used the 4 element seal on Naruto and said his goodbyes and was ready to go.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by TrollingSage View Post
    I don't think thats how it works. When u summon the shinigami, you make a contract with it to give it your soul in exchange for it's services. It doesnt mean it takes your soul immediately after you seal something inside. If read back on Minato's fight, you'll notice the shinigami didnt take his soul until he had used the 4 element seal on Naruto and said his goodbyes and was ready to go.
    Yeah, I am aware that Hiruzen had probably been killed anyway, because he himself used the jutsu to call it forth. However, manga proves that Oro, after obtaining a new body, could use his hands again. Obviously Oro couldn't use his hands, when he fought Jiraya and Tsunade. Remember had to give his blood to Kabuto to summon Manda.

Then when he fought Naruto, he had just gained a new body (in the end of part 1, since Sasuke was late). Then he could use triple Rashomon vs 4 tailed Naruto. A jutsu requiring the usage of both his hands.

It's this evidence I base my theory on. Oro doesn't need his own body/soul, so he let the shinigami have it. And as you said, it takes some time, before it takes effect. So Oro simply switched body. Recall that, when Oro tried to take over Sasuke, Sasuke actually took over Oro. So this means the person doesn't die, when Oro takes his body. So his soul should still remain. This is also why, Oro needed drugs to use the body perfectly, else the soul/body was sort of resisting him.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Premise

I have recently conjured up a theory about the Uzumaki Clans Shinigami Mask, possibly the remaining mask left in the temple were also used to reverse sealing techniques that were seemingly irreversible? What I can concur is that there were 27 different Shinigami Mask[1], and of those 27 one was taken (to reverse the Reaper Death Seal technique[2]), but to what serve the other 26 mask, and other possible side effects? (Orochimaru had to be sacrificed in order to perform the reversal of the Reaper Death Seal[3]) Here are a couple theories..

• Reversing twenty-six other Sealing techniques.
    • The user must sacrifice him/her self and/or others.
    • The user must seal one or several body parts forever.

The Uzumaki Clan were heavily known for their sealing prowess, and it was also stated that their sealing processes "were a little rough.".[4] I believe when they state the sealing process to be "rough", I deduce this statement to meaning sacrificial of oneself/others or belongings. (body parts etc.) That being said, the huge tole of such Sealing techniques were because they were the most feared due to their power in Kushina/Minato's Era.[5] Mito Uzumaki, being able to seal Kurama within herself (able to seal a Bijuu takes an advanced Sealing technique) while also suppressing her chakra was a clear acknowledgment of the said statement.. The masks could have possibly been used to seal Kurama inside of early Uzumaki hosts.

Conclusion

• The Uzumaki Clan's other 26 Shinigami Mask (except the one used by Orochimaru as we've seen the use) could possess reversal sealing power.
    • All 27 Shinigami Mask have a permanent "side effect" to the user of the Shinigami Mask.
    • Uzumaki Clan's Shinigami Mask possibly could have also not just reversed sealing, but used to seal stronger targets example: To seal Kurama repeatedly in early Uzumaki host.

Addition by Noddy:

Addition by SasoriOfTheRedSaand:
    The mask isn't a reversal jutsu it only gives you access to the Dead Reaper Sealing Technique without the hand signs ( cuz Oro cant make the hand signs with his hands ). It's not a reversal technique, Oro just cut his stomach which broke the seal! He didn't unseal them!!

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    who will survive

nice thread man

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user is statusless.

Quote Originally Posted by softkings View Post
    The mask isn't a reversal jutsu it only gives you access to the Dead Reaper Sealing Technique without the hand signs ( cuz Oro cant make the hand signs with his hands ). It's not a reversal technique, Oro just cut his stomach which broke the seal! He didn't unseal them!!
    This...I don't think it was a reversing technique either now that I think about it. He didn't use the mask to reverse anything, just to summon the reaper. THEN he made the reaper cut himself to 'reverse' it.

I think Kishi must love these threads that get created based off of things he draws in the backround lol

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by softkings View Post
    Yep, I pretty much agree with this too. As I said before, I believe the Reaper will take back the Kage's, when Sasuke is done talking to them. I don't think Sasuke, wants Orochimaru to use them, and actually it wouldn't surprise me if even Oro got changed, after talking to Hiruzen again. Orochimaru still respects his teacher more than anyone.
    If not, Sasuke might just force Orochimaru to make the Reaper take back the 4 of them. Could also be done, by simply having the 3rd and 4th use the sealing technique again to take the 1st and 2nd..

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I must admit, this is a major improvement from your last thread. It's comprehensible and quite comprehensive, if ultimately speculative. And you seem to have lost a lot of the arrogance that filled the last one. I get that the whole persona is created and forced, but you've found a way to make it not so self-serious. You may have just converted me to a fan....oh my

Itachi is the Supreme GOD
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Itachi>>>All
    blonde(yep Minato and Goku)

dr.proof>>>>>>>>>>>negative knight

that NK is a wannabie

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like