Page 9 of 9 « First ... 56789
    Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has derp status

Re: (DrProof) Uzumaki Clans Reversal Sealing Mask

Quote Originally Posted by kanooprkn View Post
    I think there was no clans during six paths
    There could have been since Jiraiya said the time of the Sage was an era of constant warring, and it's only logical for factions or clans to exist for wars to be ignited in the first place.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Thought obito explained that before the founding of the villages all there was were clans and two stood as the strongest uchiha and senju. It had a pics of their crests then it talks about the founding of the leaf and madara and hirashimas battles right after sauske tried to burn down obito.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sealed within a biju

Maybe

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rico story

Sexy bullet point, hot fonts, smoking highlighted words

Yep this is a Dr proof thread

Academy Student
    Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i do believe it was you i was chatting with last year doctor proof when i said it would be hash against madara but i said it might be his clone but i also said there would be a something that reversed the reaper death seal and unsealed what was sealed by it and now is the time to say i told ya. and you said that what is sealed is permanent but as itachi said every jutsu has a weakness.

I have recently conjured up a theory about the Uzumaki Clans Shinigami Mask, possibly the remaining mask left in the temple were also used to reverse sealing techniques that were seemingly irreversible? What I can concur is that there were 27 different Shinigami Mask[1], and of those 27 one was taken (to reverse the Reaper Death Seal technique[2]), but to what serve the other 26 mask, and other possible side effects? (Orochimaru had to be sacrificed in order to perform the reversal of the Reaper Death Seal[3]) Here are a couple theories..

• Reversing twenty-six other Sealing techniques.
    • The user must sacrifice him/her self and/or others.
    • The user must seal one or several body parts forever.

The Uzumaki Clan were heavily known for their sealing prowess, and it was also stated that their sealing processes "were a little rough.".[4] I believe when they state the sealing process to be "rough", I deduce this statement to meaning sacrificial of oneself/others or belongings. (body parts etc.) That being said, the huge tole of such Sealing techniques were because they were the most feared due to their power in Kushina/Minato's Era.[5] Mito Uzumaki, being able to seal Kurama within herself (able to seal a Bijuu takes an advanced Sealing technique) while also suppressing her chakra was a clear acknowledgment of the said statement.. The masks could have possibly been used to seal Kurama inside of early Uzumaki hosts.

Conclusion

• The Uzumaki Clan's other 26 Shinigami Mask (except the one used by Orochimaru as we've seen the use) could possess reversal sealing power.
    • All 27 Shinigami Mask have a permanent "side effect" to the user of the Shinigami Mask.
    • Uzumaki Clan's Shinigami Mask possibly could have also not just reversed sealing, but used to seal stronger targets example: To seal Kurama repeatedly in early Uzumaki host.

Addition by Noddy:

Addition by SasoriOfTheRedSaand:
    [/INDENT][/QUOTE]

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't owe you shit *****
    leave me alone..

Quote Originally Posted by 21naruto View Post
    i do believe it was you i was chatting with last year doctor proof when i said it would be hash against madara but i said it might be his clone but i also said there would be a something that reversed the reaper death seal and unsealed what was sealed by it and now is the time to say i told ya. and you said that what is sealed is permanent but as itachi said every jutsu has a weakness.

I have recently conjured up a theory about the Uzumaki Clans Shinigami Mask, possibly the remaining mask left in the temple were also used to reverse sealing techniques that were seemingly irreversible? What I can concur is that there were 27 different Shinigami Mask[1], and of those 27 one was taken (to reverse the Reaper Death Seal technique[2]), but to what serve the other 26 mask, and other possible side effects? (Orochimaru had to be sacrificed in order to perform the reversal of the Reaper Death Seal[3]) Here are a couple theories..

• Reversing twenty-six other Sealing techniques.
    • The user must sacrifice him/her self and/or others.
    • The user must seal one or several body parts forever.

The Uzumaki Clan were heavily known for their sealing prowess, and it was also stated that their sealing processes "were a little rough.".[4] I believe when they state the sealing process to be "rough", I deduce this statement to meaning sacrificial of oneself/others or belongings. (body parts etc.) That being said, the huge tole of such Sealing techniques were because they were the most feared due to their power in Kushina/Minato's Era.[5] Mito Uzumaki, being able to seal Kurama within herself (able to seal a Bijuu takes an advanced Sealing technique) while also suppressing her chakra was a clear acknowledgment of the said statement.. The masks could have possibly been used to seal Kurama inside of early Uzumaki hosts.

Conclusion

• The Uzumaki Clan's other 26 Shinigami Mask (except the one used by Orochimaru as we've seen the use) could possess reversal sealing power.
    • All 27 Shinigami Mask have a permanent "side effect" to the user of the Shinigami Mask.
    • Uzumaki Clan's Shinigami Mask possibly could have also not just reversed sealing, but used to seal stronger targets example: To seal Kurama repeatedly in early Uzumaki host.

Addition by Noddy:

Addition by SasoriOfTheRedSaand:
    [/INDENT]
    [/QUOTE]

I don't recall talking to you.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

The Doctor is in
    so lets begin
    he's cutting through the fiction
    with a scalpel of logic and truth
    cuz he's got the prescription.
    Busting through with the energy of youth.
    Painting with words
    like an artist on his easel
    you can't weasel
    out from his conclusions,
    leading you out of confusions
    The gears are turning,
    I'm opening my mind
    and raising the roof,
    mad props you to sir,
    Doctor Proof

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking

Wrong,The SO6P created His own Clan, Something comes from something,It dose not come from nothing. The Sage created Ninjutsu and the Clan system, everybody copied the clan system and took some of the Sage's jutsus as their own signature move, others later crated new ones base on the SO6P model. Simple logic something comes from something, when was the last time you saw nothing created something?

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Yeah they would have had clans before the six paths, he just saved all their asses from the ten tails and I bet they all copied his styles cuz he was so awesome.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking

The question is what was the Name of The SO6P Clan?, before the Sons left and created their own the Senju and the Uchiha.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

He just called it Rage of the Sage and they all wore black leather jackets with flaming eyes.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking

What if in the end in a clear strong voice Kishi says The SO6P was an Uzumaki what then? Will people cry out no and go in denial or will they accept it and move on?

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

It will start a war, and people will go into two groups! Just like how the Sage's kids each went their own way! It will be chaos and fighting!

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I dont believe that the other masks really have anything to do with sealing, their just their so its harder to find the real one, and orochimaru got his arms back from releasing the demon, he didnt have to sacrifice anything but the zetsu hosts for the EDO tensei..

Quote Originally Posted by Honord Sage View Post
    What if in the end in a clear strong voice Kishi says The SO6P was an Uzumaki what then? Will people cry out no and go in denial or will they accept it and move on?
    I believe he was an Uzumaki, it would make a LOT of sense, they were a clan long before the So6p's was around, and why would people rage? its as easy to guess the sage was an Uzumaki as it was Tobi being obito..

Last edited by Jūgo; 02-07-2013 at 10:52 PM.

Page 9 of 9 « First ... 56789