Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Academy Student Tacoman's Avatar
    Status
    Tacoman is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Taco Bell
    Posts
    16
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Strongest Ninja Ever

    Now im just saying...did you see how strong Old Man Gennou was in the old naruto fillers (yeh we all hated them), but one thing that got me was Old Man Gennou...how he managed to trick everyone. Im superised really, even how he got his sharingan...YES HE HAS A SHARINGAN!!!! Everybody thought that Itachi was a genious...but Gennou is waaaaaaayy out of his league!!! If only he was really in the manga...in the story then....
    ...I think that Gennou could take out Sasuke Without looking at him...but thats my view...whats yours?
     
         

  2. #2
    UCHIHA 'NIN' shyam kun's Avatar
    Status
    shyam kun is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    U.K. SLOUGH
    Posts
    52
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Strongest Ninja Ever

    Quote Originally Posted by Tacoman View Post
    Now im just saying...did you see how strong Old Man Gennou was in the old naruto fillers (yeh we all hated them), but one thing that got me was Old Man Gennou...how he managed to trick everyone. Im superised really, even how he got his sharingan...YES HE HAS A SHARINGAN!!!! Everybody thought that Itachi was a genious...but Gennou is waaaaaaayy out of his league!!! If only he was really in the manga...in the story then....
    ...I think that Gennou could take out Sasuke Without looking at him...but thats my view...whats yours?
    m... quite a theory you have there, and ive gotta say i 100% agrea with you, sasuke just wudnt be able 2 keep up with the old man gennou, you all underestamate him he has has the stamina of a 20 year old, and we've all seen how kwik sasuke is well gennou can simple teleport to, any location of his desire, his space time ninjustu is better and more advanced then madara and the 4th hokages.
     
         

  3. #3
    Academy Student Tacoman's Avatar
    Status
    Tacoman is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Taco Bell
    Posts
    16
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Strongest Ninja Ever

    Quote Originally Posted by shyam kun View Post
    m... quite a theory you have there, and ive gotta say i 100% agrea with you, sasuke just wudnt be able 2 keep up with the old man gennou, you all underestamate him he has has the stamina of a 20 year old, and we've all seen how kwik sasuke is well gennou can simple teleport to, any location of his desire, his space time ninjustu is better and more advanced then madara and the 4th hokages.
    Finally someone who agrees with me!!! I mean who wouldnt right? Sasuke stands no change against the strongest ninja alive!!
     
         

  4. #4
    UCHIHA 'NIN' shyam kun's Avatar
    Status
    shyam kun is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    U.K. SLOUGH
    Posts
    52
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Strongest Ninja Ever

    Quote Originally Posted by Tacoman View Post
    Finally someone who agrees with me!!! I mean who wouldnt right? Sasuke stands no change against the strongest ninja alive!!
    well sasuke is overated, and in the manga sasuke get owned by gennou within seconds, he simply looks at sasuke and he soils him self thats what i call true power.
     
         

  5. #5
    Pro Sharingan ArizonaMan11's Avatar
    Status
    ArizonaMan11 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    300
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Strongest Ninja Ever

    lol wait a minute u guys are talking about this guy right?

     
         

  6. #6
    Academy Student uchihamadara29's Avatar
    Status
    uchihamadara29 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Strongest Ninja Ever

    loool when did he have sharigan ?? :confused: im confused
     
         

  7. #7
    Academy Student Tacoman's Avatar
    Status
    Tacoman is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Taco Bell
    Posts
    16
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Strongest Ninja Ever

    Quote Originally Posted by ArizonaMan11 View Post
    lol wait a minute u guys are talking about this guy right?

    Yeehhh thats the worlds strongest ninja right there
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •