Page 3 of 5 « First 12345 Last»
Results 51 to 75 of 102
  1. #51
    NB Champion Of Prediction Ψ Veritas Ψ's Avatar
    Status
    Ψ Veritas Ψ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    A Couple of Steps after Infinity
    Posts
    6,034
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Homosexuality "Age 18+"

    Quote Originally Posted by KuraiandAlbel View Post
    People just make a big deal out of things that are not such big deals to begin with. I think we just like to argue over pointless things. People are always going to hate each other for one thing or another. It is sad that most of the hate has to do with sexual preferences, race/skin color, and a whole bunch of other things. I doubt that one day all this will go away, since humans have become so judge-mental.

    What we need to do is try more tolerance. Maybe not accept what makes us uncomfortable, but just to tolerate it and try to not let it bother as us much.

    But you were right about posting that picture, in nature, homosexual acts take place among many animals. The fact that we also have homosexual acts shows that we are just like the other animals. Sure, we can try to "condition" ourselves to not take part in those activities, but why should we?

    I have nothing against gays, obviously. However, I do not particularly support them either. I am not gay, and if I were, I would want the same rights and respect as a straight couple. So I do not see why I would try to push them down all the time.
    + Rep, the thing is, people are judge"mental" by nature, and most people just like the feeling of being above others, that includes racism, the thing i hate the most. theY ARE CALLED Judge (mental) for a reason LOL heres an Article about homosexuality that you may find interesting..


    http://www.godandscience.org/evoluti...sexuality.html
     
         
    Last edited by Ψ Veritas Ψ; 02-01-2013 at 02:43 AM.

  2. #52
    Senior Member KuraiandAlbel's Avatar
    Status
    KuraiandAlbel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Hawaii
    Posts
    1,919
    Post Thanks / Like
    ............
     

    Re: Homosexuality "Age 18+"

    Quote Originally Posted by Decay View Post
    + Rep, the thing is, people are judge"mental" by nature, and most people just like the feeling of being above others, that includes racism, the thing i hate the most. theY ARE CALLED Judge (mental) for a reason LOL heres an Article about homosexuality that you may find interesting..


    http://www.godandscience.org/evoluti...sexuality.html
    Thank you, I shall read this when I have the time.
     
         

  3. #53
    NB Champion Of Prediction Ψ Veritas Ψ's Avatar
    Status
    Ψ Veritas Ψ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    A Couple of Steps after Infinity
    Posts
    6,034
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Homosexuality "Age 18+"

    Quote Originally Posted by KuraiandAlbel View Post
    Thank you, I shall read this when I have the time.
    no pressure LOL
     
         

  4. #54
    The Devil's Advocate Shinobi Train's Avatar
    Status
    Shinobi Train is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Inside your head...
    Posts
    6,022
    Post Thanks / Like
    Smacking b*tch
    nigga's...>.>
     



    Re: Homosexuality "Age 18+"

    I don't really care if someone is homosexual, what I don't like is all the fuss about it. Who cares? I just want people to stop talking about it. Gays would be left alone if people didn't talk about it so much. Don't wave it around in everyone's nostrils to see if they like it, that way you're asking for trouble. How about we simply stop talking about it altogether?

    The only people that care are the ones that care, the people that don't care don't care at all no matter what side their on. I've decided to stop voicing my opinion as a way to show how much I really don't care. ^_^
     
         

  5. #55
    NB Champion Of Prediction Ψ Veritas Ψ's Avatar
    Status
    Ψ Veritas Ψ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    A Couple of Steps after Infinity
    Posts
    6,034
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Homosexuality "Age 18+"

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi Train View Post
    I don't really care if someone is homosexual, what I don't like is all the fuss about it. Who cares? I just want people to stop talking about it. Gays would be left alone if people didn't talk about it so much. Don't wave it around in everyone's nostrils to see if they like it, that way you're asking for trouble. How about we simply stop talking about it altogether?

    The only people that care are the ones that care, the people that don't care don't care at all no matter what side their on. I've decided to stop voicing my opinion as a way to show how much I really don't care. ^_^
    Well said, but Sadly that wont stop others from doing the exact oposite
     
         

  6. #56
    ★IP Banned Member★
    Status
    -Raviel- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    5,853
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Homosexuality "Age 18+"

    Quote Originally Posted by MellowHype View Post
    One of these threads, huh? I foresee this making it to the hottest.
    guess u were right
     
         

  7. #57
    NB Champion Of Prediction Ψ Veritas Ψ's Avatar
    Status
    Ψ Veritas Ψ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    A Couple of Steps after Infinity
    Posts
    6,034
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Homosexuality "Age 18+"

    Quote Originally Posted by uchihaminato19 View Post
    guess u were right
    nope not on the list just yet lol

    anyway please get back to topic
     
         

  8. #58
    Heart of a Lion. HiraishinFTG's Avatar
    Status
    HiraishinFTG is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    THE Ohio State University / Hometown- Cincinnati, OH
    Posts
    574
    Post Thanks / Like
    You're lucky I even deign to
    respond to you ;)
     

    Re: Homosexuality "Age 18+"

    Religious or homosexual discussions ALWAYS go to the hottest, you're on your way there I guarantee it.
     
         

  9. #59
    NB Champion Of Prediction Ψ Veritas Ψ's Avatar
    Status
    Ψ Veritas Ψ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    A Couple of Steps after Infinity
    Posts
    6,034
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Homosexuality "Age 18+"

    Quote Originally Posted by HiraishinFTG View Post
    Religious or homosexual discussions ALWAYS go to the hottest, you're on your way there I guarantee it.
    hope not lol
     
         

  10. #60
    NaN FreakensteinAG's Avatar
    Status
    FreakensteinAG is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    [REDACTED]
    Posts
    3,871
    Post Thanks / Like
    NaN
     

    Re: Homosexuality "Age 18+"

    There is no such thing as being "Naturally" gay, it's a choice.
    Homosexuality is genetic. The exact X factor that ultimately determines this is currently unknown, but there are several factors that correlate with homosexuality being a trait in animals.

    Why then do you think it is that Males or Females can't breed with the same gender?
    Because a diploid zygote requires two haploid sets of genes which can only be carried out by fertilization? Did you pay attention in high school Biology class?

    And stop comparing humans to animals, our intellect is on a very different level, and so are our moral codes.
    Our Bonobo cousins would like to have a word with you. Sure, they may not be as intelligent as us (as much as I find that hard to believe nowadays), but they are very, very closely related to us on an Evolutionary scale.

    And then we have lions, penguins, seals, dolphins, pigs, dogs, and many other species from many other geni from many other families that practice homosexual acts in Nature.

    I shouldn't say you need to practice up on your Biology, but it really sounds like you need to research what you are arguing against before you debate it.
     
         

  11. #61
    Member ltachl's Avatar
    Status
    ltachl is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    101
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Homosexuality "Age 18+"

    So your basically saying its natural, since animals do it lol...as they practice lol on ocassion homosexuality lol. Im sorry but you got this whole thing turned around man lol, you're basically saying animals do it so why not people?

    I don't know if you have a pet, I had a dog back in my country he did some pretty nasty stuff.

    If you did what my dog did, you'd be arrested.

    Vomit, eat his own vomit, defecate urinate on someone's house,etc.

    Mate with some straight dog...my dog didn't do that btw, better trained.

    Even some animals do some crazy stuff, probably kill each other. We should start looking ourselves different from animals, otherwise stuff is going to end bad for humanity.

    So yeah I don't think that's an excuse...we are not animals.

    What's wrong with calling it a choice? It seems they get offended if it's a choice, I mean they choose to do it after all.



    There's a huge twin study. If one twin is gay the other it's not destined to be gay, half of them aren't half of them are its 50 / 50. I've seen twins on forums completely surprised when their twins came out...

    There might be some tendency but they still choose to do it or there is an environmental factor.

    Nothing wrong with calling it a choice. Weather is good or bad depends on the person.
     
         
    Last edited by ltachl; 02-01-2013 at 05:44 AM.

  12. #62
    NB Champion Of Prediction Ψ Veritas Ψ's Avatar
    Status
    Ψ Veritas Ψ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    A Couple of Steps after Infinity
    Posts
    6,034
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Homosexuality "Age 18+"

    Quote Originally Posted by ltachl View Post
    So your basically saying its natural, since animals do it lol...as they practice lol on ocassion homosexuality lol. Im sorry but you got this whole thing turned around man lol, you're basically saying animals do it so why not people?

    I don't know if you have a pet, I had a dog back in my country he did some pretty nasty stuff.

    If you did what my dog did, you'd be arrested.

    Vomit, eat his own vomit, defecate urinate on someone's house,etc.

    Mate with some straight dog...my dog didn't do that btw, better trained.

    Even some animals do some crazy stuff, probably kill each other. We should start looking ourselves different from animals, otherwise stuff is going to end bad for humanity.

    So yeah I don't think that's an excuse...we are not animals.

    What's wrong with calling it a choice? It seems they get offended if it's a choice, I mean they choose to do it after all.



    There's a huge twin study. If one twin is gay the other it's not destined to be gay, half of them aren't half of them are its 50 / 50. I've seen twins on forums completely surprised when their twins came out...

    There might be some tendency but they still choose to do it or there is an environmental factor.

    Nothing wrong with calling it a choice. Weather is good or bad depends on the person.
    i definetly did not say that, that was an just example, maybe you should go back and read the whole thing before commenting.
     
         

  13. #63
    Member ltachl's Avatar
    Status
    ltachl is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    101
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Homosexuality "Age 18+"

    "So is homosexuality right or wrong?, it is neither right nor wrong, it is a "Natural Weirdness if i may call it LOL", but then again there are so many weird things in Nature! lol, for instance did you know that when it comes to Sea horses, it is the Male's that lay the Eggs?, and certain Animal's show homosexual and bisexual behavior! for example, Dogs"

    I just boiled it down. It's neither right or wrong, but that depends on the person looking at it.

    I don't blame all of them or hate all of them, I just think it's a downward spiral choice that started somewhere, extremely hard to get out.
     
         
    Last edited by ltachl; 02-01-2013 at 06:02 AM.

  14. #64
    NB Champion Of Prediction Ψ Veritas Ψ's Avatar
    Status
    Ψ Veritas Ψ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    A Couple of Steps after Infinity
    Posts
    6,034
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Homosexuality "Age 18+"

    Quote Originally Posted by ltachl View Post
    "So is homosexuality right or wrong?, it is neither right nor wrong, it is a "Natural Weirdness if i may call it LOL", but then again there are so many weird things in Nature! lol, for instance did you know that when it comes to Sea horses, it is the Male's that lay the Eggs?, and certain Animal's show homosexual and bisexual behavior! for example, Dogs"

    I just boiled it down. It's neither right or wrong, but that depends on the person looking at it.
    as i said, that was one of the many things i said

    together "the wall of text" is the reason why, not just that one, get it?
     
         

  15. #65
    Jack Spicer Evil Boy Genius's Avatar
    Status
    Evil Boy Genius is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    The Moon
    Posts
    262
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~Sipping coffee while hanging
    around downtown~
     

    Re: Homosexuality "Age 18+"

    I agree 100%

    The way I see it is very simple. Love is love and love is natural. I will never understand how something so simple is so hard for people to get or for people to let their beliefs aside that people are degraded and some states won't even make marriage legal, as if it's a horrible drug or something. I just don't get it. When all this is said and done, people will look back and just be ashamed. It's the modern day racism against black people, but to a way lesser extent. What I mean is when the next generation looks back on this one, they will find NO reason why some people treated others they way they did.
     
         

  16. #66
    NB Champion Of Prediction Ψ Veritas Ψ's Avatar
    Status
    Ψ Veritas Ψ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    A Couple of Steps after Infinity
    Posts
    6,034
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Homosexuality "Age 18+"

    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Boy Genius View Post
    I agree 100%

    The way I see it is very simple. Love is love and love is natural. I will never understand how something so simple is so hard for people to get or for people to let their beliefs aside that people are degraded and some states won't even make marriage legal, as if it's a horrible drug or something. I just don't get it. When all this is said and done, people will look back and just be ashamed. It's the modern day racism against black people, but to a way lesser extent. What I mean is when the next generation looks back on this one, they will find NO reason why some people treated others they way they did.
    exactly, that my friend i call Gaining Awareness!

    most people these days lack it

    i once wrote a whole article regarding Awareness, it was really admirable, anyway the way i see it..

    people dont like to be judged, so why do they judge others? ironic..lol
     
         
    Last edited by Ψ Veritas Ψ; 02-01-2013 at 06:11 AM.

  17. #67
    Senior Member Anorien16's Avatar
    Status
    Anorien16 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    4,953
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Homosexuality "Age 18+"

    Quote Originally Posted by Yo pappy View Post
    What would happen to the human race if everyone suddenly became gay? Simple, we wouldn't be here 100 years from now.
    Quote Originally Posted by naruto1246 View Post
    im going to answer the question *clears throat*

    the human population of earth would either
    A.die out in about 50 - 80 years
    B.humans would be forced to evolve in a way that gives men the ability to reproduse and women the ability to impregnate themselves
    C. we would all become like fish and gain the ability to get ourselves pregnate
    You two seem to think that EVERY SINGLE PERSON is a Latent Homosexual . . . . do u have personal experience with Latent Homosexuality?

    PS Homosexuals not necessarily mean sterile so u dont have to worry about the human race.
     
         

  18. #68
    Senior Member Thane's Avatar
    Status
    Thane is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,026
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Homosexuality "Age 18+"

    Why does anyone care at all? They happen to be attracted to people of the same sex, so what? We're all human beings in the end, living our short lives on a mote of dust in a vast, vast universe. We should just get along and enjoy the brief time we have to experience this wonderful place, since this is the one and only shot we will ever get at life.
     
         

  19. #69
    J & A YowYan's Avatar
    Status
    YowYan is online now
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    At the Organization, decapitating Rimuto
    Posts
    11,227
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lone Ranger, Sun Gazer
     

    Re: Homosexuality "Age 18+"

    Quote Originally Posted by Mangekyo Muslim View Post
    There is no such thing as being "Naturally" gay, it's a choice. Why then do you think it is that Males or Females can't breed with the same gender? And stop comparing humans to animals, our intellect is on a very different level, and so are our moral codes. But It's things like these that cause people's morals to weaken. Homosexuality is not a gentic disorder it is pure choice and/or lust.

    Deal With It
    Your opinion is grounded by your religious beliefs. Therefore you can't have a plausible view on homosexuality.
    There's a difference between 'choice' and 'lust' lol.
     
         

  20. #70
    EdoTensei 777skills's Avatar
    Status
    777skills is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    176
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Homosexuality "Age 18+"

    I'm not anti gay but people don't like to hair no. Now its sexuality. If I like everything about them even there sexual preference and said people with black hair can't get married it would be a fight for black haired people, they then compare gay rights to women's and black rights which are on a whole different level, I don't care if someone is gay or straight or anything in between but when you get on a stage and start telling people what you are they will judge, see now that blacks are "equal" women feel unequal, and gays feel unequal, I would bet money if we got a gay congress and a gay pres and a gay court system there is still going to be a problem if someone doesn't like them, same goes for blacks and women, people don't want to hear no or that someone doesn't like what there doing, then they will say "I don't care what people think as long as I'm happy" but them they go lobby for equal rights because people don't like them and how the society is so unjust. All I'm saying is that people wouldn't judge or make a big deal if they didn't make a big deal, and I personally would looks to know if the women I'm talking to use to be a man..I know how to tell but I'll keep that a secret, some of you may know too though, anyway rant over. Remember I'm not anti gay, I'm anti cry baby.
     
         

  21. #71
    Senior Member OrochimaruFan's Avatar
    Status
    OrochimaruFan is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    reddit
    Posts
    5,055
    Post Thanks / Like
    Little lover, you're in
    trouble
     

    Re: Homosexuality "Age 18+"

    Straight parents have gay kids.
    People should protest couples having babies.
    ^
    Sarcasm.

    I agree homosexuality isn't wrong but this is not really a suitable topic for NB. It's way too controversial of a subject and in order to prevent a flame war, it's best to discuss things like this in a mature environment.
     
         

  22. #72
    Senior Member gameove's Avatar
    Status
    gameove is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    chicago
    Posts
    1,832
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Homosexuality "Age 18+"

    a im pro what ever .u wanna be gay fine .u wanna get married great but not threw the church.
     
         

  23. #73
    Member fellowsian's Avatar
    Status
    fellowsian is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    63
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Homosexuality "Age 18+"

    I am a religious person but I don't hate any gay people so not all people in a religion hate gay people. In fact some gay people are also in churches you know. Actually I find them very fun to be with. Although I wouldn't be too close to them though. There's always a distance between me and my gay friend.
     
         

  24. #74
    NB Champion Of Prediction Ψ Veritas Ψ's Avatar
    Status
    Ψ Veritas Ψ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    A Couple of Steps after Infinity
    Posts
    6,034
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Homosexuality "Age 18+"

    Quote Originally Posted by fellowsian View Post
    I am a religious person but I don't hate any gay people so not all people in a religion hate gay people. In fact some gay people are also in churches you know. Actually I find them very fun to be with. Although I wouldn't be too close to them though. There's always a distance between me and my gay friend.
    thats the problem i guess..
     
         

  25. #75
    Senior Member Thane's Avatar
    Status
    Thane is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,026
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Homosexuality "Age 18+"

    Quote Originally Posted by fellowsian View Post
    I am a religious person but I don't hate any gay people so not all people in a religion hate gay people. In fact some gay people are also in churches you know. Actually I find them very fun to be with. Although I wouldn't be too close to them though. There's always a distance between me and my gay friend.
    And why is that? Could you tell us why you don't want to be near them? I'm not trying to pick a fight, I'm just genuinely curious.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •