Page 4 of 5 « First 12345 Last»
Results 76 to 100 of 102
  1. #76
    Holy Cross's Avatar
    Status
    Holy Cross is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    王家の谷
    Posts
    8,128
    Post Thanks / Like
    Valar Morghulis
     



    Re: Homosexuality "Age 18+"

    I don't mind gay folks, as long as they don't act like girls....

    Also as far as how someone becomes a homosexual goes, im 100% ignorant. So I can't give my opinion.
     
         

  2. #77
    Member Shikamaru1994's Avatar
    Status
    Shikamaru1994 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Canada, Montreal
    Posts
    709
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mikor Ma Zegaruga
     

    Re: Homosexuality "Age 18+"

    Homosexuality is not an anomaly... or a genetic disorder. If it was genetic, identical twins would always be gay, and in some cases, only one is. Google this because we aren't allowed to post site links here. I agree that gays should just be left alone and treated as equally as straight people.
     
         

  3. #78
    Sage wargear's Avatar
    Status
    wargear is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    The 18 wheeler that just passed you...
    Posts
    351
    Post Thanks / Like
    worn out in Montana...
     

    Re: Homosexuality "Age 18+"

    I dunno were any of us put here on earth to tell others how to live their lives? Methinks not...
     
         

  4. #79
    Parrish's Avatar
    Status
    Parrish is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    9,019
    Post Thanks / Like
    I got a million ways to get
    it.
     

    Re: Homosexuality "Age 18+"

    This thread amuses me.
     
         

  5. #80
    NB Champion Of Prediction Ψ Veritas Ψ's Avatar
    Status
    Ψ Veritas Ψ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    5,213
    Post Thanks / Like
    The 1st Sin Of Wrath
     

    Re: Homosexuality "Age 18+"

    Quote Originally Posted by Shikamaru1994 View Post
    Homosexuality is not an anomaly... or a genetic disorder. If it was genetic, identical twins would always be gay, and in some cases, only one is. Google this because we aren't allowed to post site links here. I agree that gays should just be left alone and treated as equally as straight people.
    i know many scientists that disagree with you
     
         

  6. #81
    5th Kazekage KazekageDaichi's Avatar
    Status
    KazekageDaichi is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Sunagakure
    Posts
    1,025
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Homosexuality "Age 18+"

    Homosexuality is not a genetic mutation(there's no sexual orientation gen).
     
         

  7. #82
    Okê Odé sandysennin's Avatar
    Status
    sandysennin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    947
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Homosexuality "Age 18+"

    I dont care if its natural or chosen.
    I dont like anyone saying what i can and cant do.
    So, let them be.
    Those who dont accept other sexual choices are nothing but hipocrites.
     
         

  8. #83
    Member smokesup's Avatar
    Status
    smokesup is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    State of Denial
    Posts
    167
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Homosexuality "Age 18+"

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/ar...ikely-gay.html

    Interesting article, I've heard this before, the more older brothers you have the more likely you are to be gay. They think it might have something to do with events in the womb.

    I have a question for real.....if you clone yourself, and have sex with the clone, it is incest, or masturbation?
     
         

  9. #84
    5th Kazekage KazekageDaichi's Avatar
    Status
    KazekageDaichi is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Sunagakure
    Posts
    1,025
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Homosexuality "Age 18+"

    Quote Originally Posted by Thane View Post
    And why is that? Could you tell us why you don't want to be near them? I'm not trying to pick a fight, I'm just genuinely curious.
    It's not about him.It's about them.They don't want to be near him.,it's so funny when people act like they were egocentric or superior.
     
         

  10. #85
    NB Champion Of Prediction Ψ Veritas Ψ's Avatar
    Status
    Ψ Veritas Ψ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    5,213
    Post Thanks / Like
    The 1st Sin Of Wrath
     

    Re: Homosexuality "Age 18+"

    Quote Originally Posted by smokesup View Post
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/ar...ikely-gay.html

    Interesting article, I've heard this before, the more older brothers you have the more likely you are to be gay. They think it might have something to do with events in the womb.

    I have a question for real.....if you clone yourself, and have sex with the clone, it is incest, or masturbation?
    lol i asked the same question not so long ago

    Quote Originally Posted by KazekageDaichi View Post
    Homosexuality is not a genetic mutation(there's no sexual orientation gen).
    so youre saying its psychological?
     
         

  11. #86
    5th Kazekage KazekageDaichi's Avatar
    Status
    KazekageDaichi is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Sunagakure
    Posts
    1,025
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Homosexuality "Age 18+"

    Quote Originally Posted by Decay View Post
    lol i asked the same question not so long ago



    so youre saying its psychological?
    I'm saying there's no sexual orientation gen.Sexual orientation cause is not known yet,but there are studies that state it depends on both psychological and genetic factors.That obviously doesn't mean there's a gen for sexual orientation.Why is red my favourite color? Why am I ''insert temperament'' sometimes?
    There's no one gen for each thing.Personality is the best example.Personality is based on the experiences we live daily.Genetic takes part here too,it will determined how you'll be,not only biologically,but in a psychologically way too.That could be the case of sexual orientation.It's not like having red hair because of your pigments.
    I don't get why this is +18.Is homosexuality adult content?
     
         

  12. #87
    NB Champion Of Prediction Ψ Veritas Ψ's Avatar
    Status
    Ψ Veritas Ψ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    5,213
    Post Thanks / Like
    The 1st Sin Of Wrath
     

    Re: Homosexuality "Age 18+"

    Quote Originally Posted by KazekageDaichi View Post
    I'm saying there's no sexual orientation gen.Sexual orientation cause is not known yet,but there are studies that state it depends on both psychological and genetic factors.That obviously doesn't mean there's a gen for sexual orientation.Why is red my favourite color? Why am I ''insert temperament'' sometimes?
    There's no one gen for each thing.Personality is the best example.Personality is based on the experiences we live daily.Genetic takes part here too,it will determined how you'll be,not only biologically,but in a psychologically way too.That could be the case of sexual orientation.It's not like having red hair because of your pigments.
    I don't get why this is +18.Is homosexuality adult content?
    well to me any sexuality should be discussed with adult people, but thats not why i put 18+. i put that there because of the pic i posted lol

    and regarding what you said, everything is Genetic, experiences and enviremont may affect us and change our personality, but it cant change Our basic Nature!

    being Gay is more than just personality issues
     
         

  13. #88
    5th Kazekage KazekageDaichi's Avatar
    Status
    KazekageDaichi is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Sunagakure
    Posts
    1,025
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Homosexuality "Age 18+"

    Quote Originally Posted by Decay View Post
    well to me any sexuality should be discussed with adult people, but thats not why i put 18+. i put that there because of the pic i posted lol

    and regarding what you said, everything is Genetic, experiences and enviremont may affect us and change our personality, but it cant change Our basic Nature!
    Wrong.Find the difference between temperament and personality.Experiences AFFECT our personality.Our personality is based on the experiences we live daily as I said before.Temperament is innate.They both are able to coexist or supress each other.


    Quote Originally Posted by Decay View Post
    being Gay is more than just personality issues
    Unfortunately,you still can't state that.

    PD:I'm pretty sure sexuality is more discussed among teenagers than among adults x)
     
         

  14. #89
    PeaceKeeper Vanderfee's Avatar
    Status
    Vanderfee is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Winnipeg, Canada
    Posts
    2,445
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just because I don't
    fight...doesn't mean you
    should think I'm weak.
     

    Re: Homosexuality "Age 18+"

    Look, I agree. Some people just need to adapt to the idea.
     
         

  15. #90
    NB Champion Of Prediction Ψ Veritas Ψ's Avatar
    Status
    Ψ Veritas Ψ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    5,213
    Post Thanks / Like
    The 1st Sin Of Wrath
     

    Re: Homosexuality "Age 18+"

    Quote Originally Posted by KazekageDaichi View Post
    Wrong.Find the difference between temperament and personality.Experiences AFFECT our personality.Our personality is based on the experiences we live daily as I said before.Temperament is innate.They both are able to coexist or supress each other.


    Unfortunately,you still can't state that.

    PD:I'm pretty sure sexuality is more discussed among teenagers than among adults x)

    dont say wrong before understanding someone, i said it CAN change our personality, but not our nature

    its not my fault teenagers these days have no shame
     
         

  16. #91
    5th Kazekage KazekageDaichi's Avatar
    Status
    KazekageDaichi is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Sunagakure
    Posts
    1,025
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Homosexuality "Age 18+"

    Quote Originally Posted by Decay View Post
    dont say wrong before understanding someone, i said it CAN change our personality, but not our nature

    its not my fault teenagers these days have no shame
    I said you were wrong because you said ''may affect'' and ''everything is genetic'',and no,it isn't.
    Having no shame about sexuality is not anyone's fault,and it's fine.But I think you're being a little bit hypocrite.You warn about adult content in a forum called Narutobase...
     
         
    Last edited by KazekageDaichi; 02-02-2013 at 02:56 AM.

  17. #92
    NB Champion Of Prediction Ψ Veritas Ψ's Avatar
    Status
    Ψ Veritas Ψ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    5,213
    Post Thanks / Like
    The 1st Sin Of Wrath
     

    Re: Homosexuality "Age 18+"

    Quote Originally Posted by KazekageDaichi View Post
    I said you were wrong because you said ''everything is genetic'',and no,it isn't.
    Having no shame about sexuality is not anyone's fault,and it's fine.But I think you're being a little bit hypocrite.You warn about adult content in a forum called Narutobase...
    i meant "everything related to our Basic Nature" i guess i gave you more credit than you deserve when i thought you could understand that all by yourself

    yes it is anyones fault, if they are slutty and open their legs at an early age, btw this is a completely different matter because Underage folks are not fully developed nor do they have the experience needed to understand their actions

    gay people, straight people, underage people they all can be sluts and its their business if they are, however the underage ones are our responsibility in a way
     
         

  18. #93
    5th Kazekage KazekageDaichi's Avatar
    Status
    KazekageDaichi is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Sunagakure
    Posts
    1,025
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Homosexuality "Age 18+"

    Quote Originally Posted by Decay View Post
    i meant "everything related to our Basic Nature" i guess i gave you more credit than you deserve when i thought you could understand that all by yourself

    yes it is anyones fault, if they are slutty and open their legs at an early age, btw this is a completely different matter because Underage folks are not fully developed nor do they have the experience needed to understand their actions

    gay people, straight people, underage people they all can be sluts and its their business if they are, however the underage ones are our responsibility in a way
    If you say ''Everything is genetic'' I will understand ''Everything is genetic''. Are you being ironic?Credit?Who's talking? The one who discovered the homosexual gen?Please,stop xD
    Talking about sexuality is not opening your legs at an early age.Then why do speeches about sexuality for young people exist? Hm.This thread is not harmful for anybody.
     
         

  19. #94
    NB Champion Of Prediction Ψ Veritas Ψ's Avatar
    Status
    Ψ Veritas Ψ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    5,213
    Post Thanks / Like
    The 1st Sin Of Wrath
     

    Re: Homosexuality "Age 18+"

    Quote Originally Posted by KazekageDaichi View Post
    If you say ''Everything is genetic'' I will understand ''Everything is genetic''. Are you being ironic?Credit?Who's talking? The one who discovered the homosexual gen?Please,stop xD
    Talking about sexuality is not opening your legs at an early age.Then why do speeches about sexuality for young people exist? Hm.This thread is not harmful for anybody.
    youre lack of understanding is your weakness, again i did not say there is a Special Gene for homosexual's, if you had read my thread thoroughly you would have known that and i wouldnt have had to waste my time repeating it to you!

    what i said was simply a theory in which i stated that the reason for homosexuality might be that there is a tiny similarity in a particular Gene between a woman and a homosexual man, and vice versa for a lesbian.
     
         

  20. #95
    5th Kazekage KazekageDaichi's Avatar
    Status
    KazekageDaichi is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Sunagakure
    Posts
    1,025
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Homosexuality "Age 18+"

    Quote Originally Posted by Decay View Post
    youre lack of understanding is your weakness, again i did not say there is a Special Gene for homosexual's, if you had read my thread thoroughly you would have known that and i wouldnt have had to waste my time repeating it to you!

    what i said was simply a theory in which i stated that the reason for homosexuality might be that there is a tiny similarity in a particular Gene between a woman and a homosexual man, and vice versa for a lesbian.
    If you're going to make thread,make sure you're ready to be criticized.Insulting people is not ok.
     
         

  21. #96
    NB Champion Of Prediction Ψ Veritas Ψ's Avatar
    Status
    Ψ Veritas Ψ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    5,213
    Post Thanks / Like
    The 1st Sin Of Wrath
     

    Re: Homosexuality "Age 18+"

    Quote Originally Posted by KazekageDaichi View Post
    If you're going to make thread,make sure you're ready to be criticized.Insulting people is not ok.
    if you call that insults, then you should look at your own comments first.
     
         

  22. #97
    Fastest thing alive SonictheHedgehog's Avatar
    Status
    SonictheHedgehog is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Green Hill Zone / Mobius
    Posts
    5,268
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fastest thing alive.
     

    Re: Homosexuality "Age 18+"

    Quote Originally Posted by Mangekyo Muslim View Post
    There is no such thing as being "Naturally" gay, it's a choice. Why then do you think it is that Males or Females can't breed with the same gender? And stop comparing humans to animals, our intellect is on a very different level, and so are our moral codes. But It's things like these that cause people's morals to weaken. Homosexuality is not a gentic disorder it is pure choice and/or lust.

    Deal With It
    This.
     
         

  23. #98
    Seraphic destryo Ultimate uzumaki form's Avatar
    Status
    Ultimate uzumaki form is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Gauis
    Posts
    1,607
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kneel to the god of NB.
     

    Re: Homosexuality "Age 18+"

    Always hilarious when people get butthurt about homesexuality.
     
         
    Last edited by Ultimate uzumaki form; 02-03-2013 at 02:42 PM.

  24. #99
    NB Champion Of Prediction Ψ Veritas Ψ's Avatar
    Status
    Ψ Veritas Ψ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    5,213
    Post Thanks / Like
    The 1st Sin Of Wrath
     

    Re: Homosexuality "Age 18+"

    Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate uzumaki form View Post
    Always hilarious when people get butthurt about homesexuality.
    :rofl:
     
         

  25. #100
    Yugure's Avatar
    Status
    Yugure is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    オーストリア
    Posts
    8,326
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Homosexuality "Age 18+"

    You know, gay friends make the best, gossiping about other guys with them, how cute someone is etc. You can't do that with a straight guy
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •