Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Hybrid View

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Moon's Eye Plan is Flawed?

the moon is in the sky at night therefore the genjutsu will only work at night

also

if the SO6P wanted peace in the world why did he leave a tablet telling ppl his secrets and making only uchiha and rinnegan users decode it?

Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Moon's Eye Plan is Flawed?

Major flaw

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ringleader View Post

also

if the SO6P wanted peace in the world why did he leave a tablet telling ppl his secrets and making only uchiha and rinnegan users decode it?

i would assume a technique that needs the chakra of all the tailed beast to be strong enough to be casted once on a person and last forever. But then what of new children will he have to do it every night lol.

my guess is he left the stone tablet for someone gifted enough to read it. So that person could reseal the beasts. Not abuse the power by bringing back the 10tailed beast like Madara is going to do.

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ArizonaMan11 View Post
    i would assume a technique that needs the chakra of all the tailed beast to be strong enough to be casted once on a person and last forever. But then what of new children will he have to do it every night lol.

my guess is he left the stone tablet for someone gifted enough to read it. So that person could reseal the beasts. Not abuse the power by bringing back the 10tailed beast like Madara is going to do.
    he knew uchiha were bad that's why he chose the younger brother to succeed him

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

you can only assume that. He knew his eldest son was bad thats the only concrete thing u can take from him making his youngest the successor. Just because u have a sharingan doesnt mean your evil.

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

also y is madara still after kyuubi and hachibi pains is dead as well as the majority of akatsuki members
    how is he going to extract bijuus now?

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

also y is madara still after kyuubi and hachibi pains is dead as well as the majority of akatsuki members
    he said the 1 chapter he was planning on using sasuke to sync with gedo meza like nagato did

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

he extracted some parts of hachibi with zetsu alone, and with sasuke (and maybe his team) he already has new team members. the process just will be slower.

Quote Originally Posted by ArizonaMan11 View Post
    you can only assume that. He knew his eldest son was bad thats the only concrete thing u can take from him making his youngest the successor. Just because u have a sharingan doesnt mean your evil.
    he wasnt really evil, he just wanted peace by might instead of love, which seems to be the more realistic plan in my eyes. sot6p obviously thought different

@topic: sot6p is called to have created the moon, why shouldnt madara create sth which is always seeable? just in case that the moon isnt enough.

Last edited by Revan; 10-09-2009 at 06:50 PM.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    I carry the cross, if Virgin
    Mary had an abortion I'd still
    be carried in the chariot by
    stampeding horses

Technically, the moon is always in teh sky, just more easily seen at night when teh sun is no longer visible.

Where I'm at, i can see the moon nearly all day except for when it's cloudy. So his plan might work all day, but be at its weakest during the daytime.

Last edited by Madāra Uchiha; 10-09-2009 at 06:32 PM.

Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

its also flawed, in that the 9tails chakra has been split into yin and yang. so if they get there hands on naruto, he only gets half of the total power. now i cant remember if that power is in the scroll or in the belly of the death god. it may even be sleepin with naruto waiting to be come active. whatever it is , it will cause a problem for the moon's eye plan

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by KASTAWAY View Post
    its also flawed, in that the 9tails chakra has been split into yin and yang. so if they get there hands on naruto, he only gets half of the total power. now i cant remember if that power is in the scroll or in the belly of the death god. it may even be sleepin with naruto waiting to be come active. whatever it is , it will cause a problem for the moon's eye plan
    yes agree plus it will be painstakingly long to extract kyuubi

Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    saraisthebest! #henrikisevil

Lmao!

Nice catch lol

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

won't he just wind up destroying the moon if he digs the 10 tails out of there? and its not like he knows chibaku tensei to create another..

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by FlashKID124 View Post
    won't he just wind up destroying the moon if he digs the 10 tails out of there? and its not like he knows chibaku tensei to create another..
    I never thought of that, but its tue the beast its probaly big or biggere then the kyuubi and the the kyuubu is plenty big

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    I remember this
    place..:suspicious:

Not bad but misguided. Essentially he would've wanted the same thing but at what cost. This hatred/jealousy combined with the sinister Juubi chakra left within the son would've given birth to the Sharingan, so the older son didn't have the current Sharingan at the very start.

Quote Originally Posted by FlashKID124 View Post
    that was the flaw that I was thinking of. He says he wants to 'revive' the Juubi and not just collect the chakra so the body of the Juubi that's sealed in the moon is still required. So if it comes that far and he manages to get both, does he realize that the moon is gone by then. He really should've made sure Nagato didn't die

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    We Do Not Sow

also

Kishi just got PWNED!

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Also, isn't the moon related to the way the tides work and stuff?
    If you got rid of the moon, there'd be some crazy-ass tsunamis and such, wouldn't there?

Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

1. The moon cannot be visible from all sides of the earth simultaneously
    2. WIthout the moon, no tides, seas become stagnant, not enough O2 for most creatures that live near shoreline, mass death of sealife. Ecological catastrophe

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Valkyria View Post
    . The question is how would he send the combined chakra up to there or how'd he get the body back down to earth. It's crazy that Rikudou Sennin that massive object and threw it out of the world's atmosphere. Unless the Narutoverse is tiny compared to the Earth wouldn't the moon be the size of all the Ninja countries? Someone needs to make a scale of how big the moon would be compared to the Ninja countries. It seems mind-boggling.
    yea somewhere out there, columbus is sailing.. once he lands.. the he'll colonize the naruto universe.. lol

Quote Originally Posted by StopDropNRoll View Post
    1. The moon cannot be visible from all sides of the earth simultaneously
    2. WIthout the moon, no tides, seas become stagnant, not enough O2 for most creatures that live near shoreline, mass death of sealife. Ecological catastrophe
    i thought the same thing about #2.. this would totally ruin water villages..

Academy Student Rock Lee is a BEAST's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

This is just a theory i thought of reading yalls post do any of you think that the eyes of a Jinchuuki could see something on the tablet the sot6p could have left for them the Uchiha or rinnegan couldnt see? perhaps something that could seal the 10 tails if it were ever to reappear?

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I understand the moral issues being flawed. It would be no different then people living in the Matrix. But as far as how it works,...it makes sense. If his eye is THAT much stronger he could cast a genjutsu on you that last for MONTHS. By the time it ends there would be another full moon. I don't understand the flaw. People would have to be living underground for the rest of their lives and NEVER see the moon not to be effected. And even if you tried that, Madara would just use the people he's controlling to hunt you down. Madara would basically become the 'architect' in the Matrix.......

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    I remember this
    place..:suspicious:

Quote Originally Posted by Kisuke Kakashi View Post
    Also, isn't the moon related to the way the tides work and stuff?
    If you got rid of the moon, there'd be some crazy-ass tsunamis and such, wouldn't there?
    If it really came too it I believe that Kishi would totally ignore this info and their consequences. He could say there are 2 moons even though it's never been suggested.

Quote Originally Posted by Ebbs82 View Post
    I understand the moral issues being flawed. It would be no different then people living in the Matrix. But as far as how it works,...it makes sense. If his eye is THAT much stronger he could cast a genjutsu on you that last for MONTHS. By the time it ends there would be another full moon. I don't understand the flaw. People would have to be living underground for the rest of their lives and NEVER see the moon not to be effected. And even if you tried that, Madara would just use the people he's controlling to hunt you down. Madara would basically become the 'architect' in the Matrix.......
    Madara creating an eternal genjutsu over everybody isn't much of a flaw as those who might not be effected would be the minority. It's the process of 'reviving' the Juubi to use as his own power thus would require the moon, which would mean he'd have to create a tractor beam to combine the two but then the moon would once again become the Juubi and eliminate the moon. That's unless there's another way

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I was thinking something about the plan, too. I find it hard to believe that the "image" of the sharringan alone would be enough to produce the effects of a genjutsu. Obviously it would have a massive amount of chakra behind it, but that still does not mean that it is actually an eye.
    Otherwise, couldn't a ninja just draw a picture of the ranningan and then pump chakra through it and use it just like the real ranningan?

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i dont think anyones is concerned with the tides. I mean there wasnt a moon before the sage made 1 lol. Its a manga not real life

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

we all know that the moon is always up there, but what if i dont look at the moon? so i am not affected with "super gengetsu?" i guess the no.1 wont be affected are mighty guy and rock lee (he can fight with eyes close), :D

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»