View Poll Results: Rate this weeks chapter

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • *

    0 0%
  • **

    2 7.14%
  • ***

    5 17.86%
  • ****

    7 25.00%
  • *****

    14 50.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 27
  1. #1
    Dragon King Acnologia..'s Avatar
    Status
    Acnologia.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Dragon King Festival
    Posts
    729
    Post Thanks / Like
    Battling the 4 Gods of Ishval
     

    Fairy Tail Manga 317 Discussion and 318 Predictions


    "Frog"

    Fairy Tail Manga Chapter 317 Discussion and 318 Predictions

    Discuss Fairy Tail Manga 317 here and predict the next chapter, Fairy Tail Manga 318

    BEGIN READING HERE @ MANGASTREAM

    Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
    1 is worst, 5 is best.

     
         
    Last edited by Caliburn; 02-01-2013 at 03:53 PM.

  2. #2
    Senior Member Yveltal's Avatar
    Status
    Yveltal is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    turn around
    Posts
    5,384
    Post Thanks / Like
    muchanime-verykpop.tumblr.com
     



    Re: Fairy Tail Manga 317 Discussion and 318 Predictions

    Future Lucy is being suspicious

    Rouge might join Fairy Tail

    overall not a very exiting chapter
     
         

  3. #3
    Migualon J.J.'s Avatar
    Status
    Migualon J.J. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Prague, Czech Republic, Czech Republic
    Posts
    24,145
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Fairy Tail Manga 317 Discussion and 318 Predictions

    yay, user of Shadows having alternate personality, the so called Dark Side that is far more powerful than the user that doesn't use his Dark Side and if the user let's his Dark Side take control, he becomes super strong, but pretty much doesn't control himself,...way too original
     
         

  4. #4
    MarkPaul's Avatar
    Status
    MarkPaul is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    小岩 日本
    Posts
    2,854
    Post Thanks / Like
    明日は大切なものよ。
     

    Re: Fairy Tail Manga 317 Discussion and 318 Predictions

    Rogue's shadow is a badass. Before I want him to join Fairytail but now, I doubt he'll fit with his shadow.
     
         

  5. #5
    Senior Member juzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    juzumaki is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,490
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Fairy Tail Manga 317 Discussion and 318 Predictions

    Disappointing chapter
     
         

  6. #6
    MarkPaul's Avatar
    Status
    MarkPaul is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    小岩 日本
    Posts
    2,854
    Post Thanks / Like
    明日は大切なものよ。
     

    Re: Fairy Tail Manga 317 Discussion and 318 Predictions

    But now it's clear that Rogue really needs help. Too bad for him if that shadow controls him then there's possibility that he'll beat up Gajeel! :o
     
         

  7. #7
    ロロノア・ゾロ Caliburn's Avatar
    Status
    Caliburn is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Posts
    15,570
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user is taking back his
    status by force! But would
    also like to note that Sara
    has his heart! It's in a jar
    of marshmallows.
     



    Re: Fairy Tail Manga 317 Discussion and 318 Predictions

    Meh, didn't like this chapter much. The first half was something we already confirmed weeks ago, that there are quite a few flaws with with Future Lucy is saying and that or she is lying or someone messed with her head. It wasn't something new. Only in the end started it to get interesting.

    Quote Originally Posted by Migualon J.J. View Post
    yay, user of Shadows having alternate personality, the so called Dark Side that is far more powerful than the user that doesn't use his Dark Side and if the user let's his Dark Side take control, he becomes super strong, but pretty much doesn't control himself,...way too original
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkPaul View Post
    Rogue's shadow is a badass. Before I want him to join Fairytail but now, I doubt he'll fit with his shadow.
    Am I the only one who thinks that it's simply someone else who is influencing Rogue? Because for some reason several people instantly assumed that his shadow has got a will of its own, but is a part of Rogue. To me that looks more far-fetched than just someone trying to influence the outcome of the Grand Magic Games.
     
         

  8. #8
    Senior Member Dean-Winchester's Avatar
    Status
    Dean-Winchester is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    4,042
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Fairy Tail Manga 317 Discussion and 318 Predictions

    ok what about that pumpkin guy?"food for thought?" i dont know what to belive?
     
         

  9. #9
    Migualon J.J.'s Avatar
    Status
    Migualon J.J. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Prague, Czech Republic, Czech Republic
    Posts
    24,145
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Fairy Tail Manga 317 Discussion and 318 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Caliburn View Post
    Am I the only one who thinks that it's simply someone else who is influencing Rogue? Because for some reason several people instantly assumed that his shadow has got a will of its own, but is a part of Rogue. To me that looks more far-fetched than just someone trying to influence the outcome of the Grand Magic Games.
    this seems more crazy for me tho
     
         

  10. #10
    Naruto = Sasuke two fates's Avatar
    Status
    two fates is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    in the world of supernaturals
    Posts
    1,392
    Post Thanks / Like
    what should i have to write
    here ???
     

    Re: Fairy Tail Manga 317 Discussion and 318 Predictions

    Good chap, I wonder why lucy lying ?
     
         

  11. #11
    Tybone's Avatar
    Status
    Tybone is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    オランダ
    Posts
    7,903
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Fairy Tail Manga 317 Discussion and 318 Predictions

    What if that shadow is actually his dragon, who allowed Rogue to kill him and put his conciousness and some power I suppose in Rogue's shadow o-o it was a shadow dragon after all.. sounds a little far-fetched though if I say so myself =/
     
         

  12. #12
    Dragon King Acnologia..'s Avatar
    Status
    Acnologia.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Dragon King Festival
    Posts
    729
    Post Thanks / Like
    Battling the 4 Gods of Ishval
     

    Re: Fairy Tail Manga 317 Discussion and 318 Predictions

    Pretty good chapter, It seems that people are starting to see future Lucy is lying and Rouge vs Gajeel, lets see if Rouge joins the dark side .
     
         

  13. #13
    ロロノア・ゾロ Caliburn's Avatar
    Status
    Caliburn is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Posts
    15,570
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user is taking back his
    status by force! But would
    also like to note that Sara
    has his heart! It's in a jar
    of marshmallows.
     



    Re: Fairy Tail Manga 317 Discussion and 318 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Migualon J.J. View Post
    this seems more crazy for me tho
    It's more crazy to think that an outside person is mindraping Rogue, something that has been done before (Ultear completely messed up Jellal) than his own shadow starting to converse with him, trying to turn him into a psychopath?
     
         

  14. #14
    Scorps's Avatar
    Status
    Scorps is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Jigoku
    Posts
    17,202
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hitler? Don't make me laugh...
    I'm far worse.
     



    Re: Fairy Tail Manga 317 Discussion and 318 Predictions

    Nothing new this week. Future Lucy stinks...we all had noticed it. Either she's lying or she's a Fake. I'm point more to the former. She isn't Lucy. My theory is that its someone impersonating Lucy. And I'll explain why... I had like a flashback today and an idea formed in my mind.

    Dragons can't be in the normal world. If they were, someone would have stumbled across them. Its not like a whole species of gigantic magical flying lizards can hide in plain sight. So, they are somewhere else. My thoughts? The Celestial Realm. Where the spirits come from. The Eclipse Gate is what will bring them to this dimension/realm. The Eclipse gate is not the salvation but the path through which dragons will return. The future lucy is either a mage in disguise, a puppet made by magic or something else. The purpose of her role is clear: get people to make the gate, charge it up with magic and in the special time, opening it. I mean, its a gate to the celestial world... How can that defend against 10k dragons or do much to prevent the catastrophe that she says is coming? Build a weapon, ok. But a gate using the celestial keys? doesn't add up. And this inconsistencies in her statements make me be certain she isn't a lucy but a fake. I'd return to my idea of it being Zeref in disguise but Zeref never saw Lucy and never had any contact with lucy so why would he disguise as her? Still, Eclipse gate will be used to bring the dragons back...not to save anyone. Its possible that future lucy can even be a dragon left behind to ensure that one day dragons could return if acnologia made its appaerance or something of that type.

    Basically, I never understood how the eclipse gate can be used to save the world/town and now that we know its against 10k dragons (supposedly, because if they were brought to the brink of extinction by humans during the war...weird that 10k still exist...anywho) and that lucy future lucy is inconsistent... it makes even less sense that a salvation can come from a gate which we still don't know what it does apart from the need to use the celestial keys. These are key that open celestial gates through which spirits come...so...12 means either a bigger door or a bigger spirit used by the 12 together...but this later option doesn't make sense when we already met the ubber spirit and such. So, yeah...rambling now.


    Its clear that mister shadow dragon slayer is being manipulated. The use of an alternate conscience inside a character is not much something we associate with FT. And in him would have little point. Will he join FT? I think that he and whity will probably consider joining but i see them more as making their own guild rather than joining FT.
     
         

  15. #15
    Frozenstein's Avatar
    Status
    Frozenstein is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    10,479
    Post Thanks / Like
    You can't stalk my profile, it
    stalks YOU! o.o
     

    Re: Fairy Tail Manga 317 Discussion and 318 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Caliburn View Post
    Meh, didn't like this chapter much. The first half was something we already confirmed weeks ago, that there are quite a few flaws with with Future Lucy is saying and that or she is lying or someone messed with her head. It wasn't something new. Only in the end started it to get interesting.





    Am I the only one who thinks that it's simply someone else who is influencing Rogue? Because for some reason several people instantly assumed that his shadow has got a will of its own, but is a part of Rogue. To me that looks more far-fetched than just someone trying to influence the outcome of the Grand Magic Games.
    you are not alone. I too think it's someone else who is doing it. maybe Zeref? it should be about time he appears in some form.
     
         

  16. #16
    Academy Student RayzanJang's Avatar
    Status
    RayzanJang is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    9
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Fairy Tail Manga 317 Discussion and 318 Predictions

    An army of 10.000 dragons, umm. At the dragon's graveyard that Jade Dragon told them that Acnologia slain most of the dragons. So I doubt there are 10.000 dragons in the world left. And I believe that eclipse have not been used yet, so maybe there is magic that can walk through time except eclipse, or even other godlike wizards like Zeref.
    One of my theories is that eclipse have been used in the future to go back in time and meet Acnologia / Zeref or some other yet unknown great wizards.
    Rogue's shadow is also most likely an telepathy magic bound to him/his magic by some strong wizard that isn't very known yet.
     
         

  17. #17
    Senior Member minatoisagod's Avatar
    Status
    minatoisagod is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    jamaica
    Posts
    1,343
    Post Thanks / Like
    chilling
     

    Re: Fairy Tail Manga 317 Discussion and 318 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Scorps View Post
    Nothing new this week. Future Lucy stinks...we all had noticed it. Either she's lying or she's a Fake. I'm point more to the former. She isn't Lucy. My theory is that its someone impersonating Lucy. And I'll explain why... I had like a flashback today and an idea formed in my mind.

    Dragons can't be in the normal world. If they were, someone would have stumbled across them. Its not like a whole species of gigantic magical flying lizards can hide in plain sight. So, they are somewhere else. My thoughts? The Celestial Realm. Where the spirits come from. The Eclipse Gate is what will bring them to this dimension/realm. The Eclipse gate is not the salvation but the path through which dragons will return. The future lucy is either a mage in disguise, a puppet made by magic or something else. The purpose of her role is clear: get people to make the gate, charge it up with magic and in the special time, opening it. I mean, its a gate to the celestial world... How can that defend against 10k dragons or do much to prevent the catastrophe that she says is coming? Build a weapon, ok. But a gate using the celestial keys? doesn't add up. And this inconsistencies in her statements make me be certain she isn't a lucy but a fake. I'd return to my idea of it being Zeref in disguise but Zeref never saw Lucy and never had any contact with lucy so why would he disguise as her? Still, Eclipse gate will be used to bring the dragons back...not to save anyone. Its possible that future lucy can even be a dragon left behind to ensure that one day dragons could return if acnologia made its appaerance or something of that type.

    Basically, I never understood how the eclipse gate can be used to save the world/town and now that we know its against 10k dragons (supposedly, because if they were brought to the brink of extinction by humans during the war...weird that 10k still exist...anywho) and that lucy future lucy is inconsistent... it makes even less sense that a salvation can come from a gate which we still don't know what it does apart from the need to use the celestial keys. These are key that open celestial gates through which spirits come...so...12 means either a bigger door or a bigger spirit used by the 12 together...but this later option doesn't make sense when we already met the ubber spirit and such. So, yeah...rambling now.


    Its clear that mister shadow dragon slayer is being manipulated. The use of an alternate conscience inside a character is not much something we associate with FT. And in him would have little point. Will he join FT? I think that he and whity will probably consider joining but i see them more as making their own guild rather than joining FT.

    my exact thoughts as well. The chapter pretty much showed how dumb natsu is and sadly how everything based around lucy despite being the main character is pretty lame. I wonder what role the pumpkin plays in this.
     
         

  18. #18
    Senior Member gameove's Avatar
    Status
    gameove is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    chicago
    Posts
    1,787
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Fairy Tail Manga 317 Discussion and 318 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Tybone View Post
    What if that shadow is actually his dragon, who allowed Rogue to kill him and put his conciousness and some power I suppose in Rogue's shadow o-o it was a shadow dragon after all.. sounds a little far-fetched though if I say so myself =/
    now that sounds right
     
         

  19. #19
    ロロノア・ゾロ Caliburn's Avatar
    Status
    Caliburn is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Posts
    15,570
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user is taking back his
    status by force! But would
    also like to note that Sara
    has his heart! It's in a jar
    of marshmallows.
     



    Re: Fairy Tail Manga 317 Discussion and 318 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by RayzanJang View Post
    An army of 10.000 dragons, umm. At the dragon's graveyard that Jade Dragon told them that Acnologia slain most of the dragons. So I doubt there are 10.000 dragons in the world left. And I believe that eclipse have not been used yet, so maybe there is magic that can walk through time except eclipse, or even other godlike wizards like Zeref.
    One of my theories is that eclipse have been used in the future to go back in time and meet Acnologia / Zeref or some other yet unknown great wizards.
    Rogue's shadow is also most likely an telepathy magic bound to him/his magic by some strong wizard that isn't very known yet.
    Not if the original dragon population was way larger than just 10k. Also I think dragons need sexy time too >.> the dragon purge was several centuries ago.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tybone View Post
    What if that shadow is actually his dragon, who allowed Rogue to kill him and put his conciousness and some power I suppose in Rogue's shadow o-o it was a shadow dragon after all.. sounds a little far-fetched though if I say so myself =/
    Could be, though that would be one quite messed up dragon. Igneel once referred to Rogue's dragon, saying what the dragon slayer he made would be capable of or something along those lines. So based on that it seems that all the dragon parents are more or less 'on the same side', which would make it weird for Skaldrun (I think that was his name) to make his own 'son', the 'son' that 'killed' him, kill the apprentice of another dragon.

    Btw no one has yet to mention what Rogue said about Sting, that he 'awakened' .-. sounds very ominous.
     
         

  20. #20
    Tybone's Avatar
    Status
    Tybone is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    オランダ
    Posts
    7,903
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Fairy Tail Manga 317 Discussion and 318 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Caliburn View Post
    Not if the original dragon population was way larger than just 10k. Also I think dragons need sexy time too >.> the dragon purge was several centuries ago.



    Could be, though that would be one quite messed up dragon. Igneel once referred to Rogue's dragon, saying what the dragon slayer he made would be capable of or something along those lines. So based on that it seems that all the dragon parents are more or less 'on the same side', which would make it weird for Skaldrun (I think that was his name) to make his own 'son', the 'son' that 'killed' him, kill the apprentice of another dragon.

    Btw no one has yet to mention what Rogue said about Sting, that he 'awakened' .-. sounds very ominous.
    I supposed he just referred to power Sting gained when he was overwhelmed by anger and killed his Master.. that could be some sort of awakening lol.
     
         

  21. #21
    Member from dem time deh! ~Marhuto~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Marhuto~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Land of Wood & Water
    Posts
    7,929
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm behind with reading FFs.
     



    Re: Fairy Tail Manga 317 Discussion and 318 Predictions

    A little Natsu+Lucy (NaLu) moment there.

    Why is Jellal so confused... could future Lucy be lying?
    And if it is about 10000 dragons, then it means someone's going to use magic to revive the dead dragons.
     
         

  22. #22
    ☆Mystogan☆ Jellal Fernandes's Avatar
    Status
    Jellal Fernandes is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    ♡ Inside Erza ♡
    Posts
    4,124
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Fairy Tail Manga 317 Discussion and 318 Predictions

    The chapter was alright...I think Zeref is going to make an appearance, and has something to do with Future lucy.
     
         

  23. #23
    Chaos.'s Avatar
    Status
    Chaos. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    In my Lair!!!
    Posts
    1,728
    Post Thanks / Like
    Speciality:Gfx
    Talent:Drawing~~~~~
    Badassery:Unlimited
     



    Re: Fairy Tail Manga 317 Discussion and 318 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Scorps View Post
    Nothing new this week. Future Lucy stinks...we all had noticed it. Either she's lying or she's a Fake. I'm point more to the former. She isn't Lucy. My theory is that its someone impersonating Lucy. And I'll explain why... I had like a flashback today and an idea formed in my mind.

    Dragons can't be in the normal world. If they were, someone would have stumbled across them. Its not like a whole species of gigantic magical flying lizards can hide in plain sight. So, they are somewhere else. My thoughts? The Celestial Realm. Where the spirits come from. The Eclipse Gate is what will bring them to this dimension/realm. The Eclipse gate is not the salvation but the path through which dragons will return. The future lucy is either a mage in disguise, a puppet made by magic or something else. The purpose of her role is clear: get people to make the gate, charge it up with magic and in the special time, opening it. I mean, its a gate to the celestial world... How can that defend against 10k dragons or do much to prevent the catastrophe that she says is coming? Build a weapon, ok. But a gate using the celestial keys? doesn't add up. And this inconsistencies in her statements make me be certain she isn't a lucy but a fake. I'd return to my idea of it being Zeref in disguise but Zeref never saw Lucy and never had any contact with lucy so why would he disguise as her? Still, Eclipse gate will be used to bring the dragons back...not to save anyone. Its possible that future lucy can even be a dragon left behind to ensure that one day dragons could return if acnologia made its appaerance or something of that type.

    Basically, I never understood how the eclipse gate can be used to save the world/town and now that we know its against 10k dragons (supposedly, because if they were brought to the brink of extinction by humans during the war...weird that 10k still exist...anywho) and that lucy future lucy is inconsistent... it makes even less sense that a salvation can come from a gate which we still don't know what it does apart from the need to use the celestial keys. These are key that open celestial gates through which spirits come...so...12 means either a bigger door or a bigger spirit used by the 12 together...but this later option doesn't make sense when we already met the ubber spirit and such. So, yeah...rambling now.


    Its clear that mister shadow dragon slayer is being manipulated. The use of an alternate conscience inside a character is not much something we associate with FT. And in him would have little point. Will he join FT? I think that he and whity will probably consider joining but i see them more as making their own guild rather than joining FT.
    I sort of agree here but what about Charle's dream?
     
         

  24. #24
    Senior Member Yveltal's Avatar
    Status
    Yveltal is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    turn around
    Posts
    5,384
    Post Thanks / Like
    muchanime-verykpop.tumblr.com
     



    Re: Fairy Tail Manga 317 Discussion and 318 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Scorps View Post
    Nothing new this week. Future Lucy stinks...we all had noticed it. Either she's lying or she's a Fake. I'm point more to the former. She isn't Lucy. My theory is that its someone impersonating Lucy. And I'll explain why... I had like a flashback today and an idea formed in my mind.

    Dragons can't be in the normal world. If they were, someone would have stumbled across them. Its not like a whole species of gigantic magical flying lizards can hide in plain sight. So, they are somewhere else. My thoughts? The Celestial Realm. Where the spirits come from. The Eclipse Gate is what will bring them to this dimension/realm. The Eclipse gate is not the salvation but the path through which dragons will return. The future lucy is either a mage in disguise, a puppet made by magic or something else. The purpose of her role is clear: get people to make the gate, charge it up with magic and in the special time, opening it. I mean, its a gate to the celestial world... How can that defend against 10k dragons or do much to prevent the catastrophe that she says is coming? Build a weapon, ok. But a gate using the celestial keys? doesn't add up. And this inconsistencies in her statements make me be certain she isn't a lucy but a fake. I'd return to my idea of it being Zeref in disguise but Zeref never saw Lucy and never had any contact with lucy so why would he disguise as her? Still, Eclipse gate will be used to bring the dragons back...not to save anyone. Its possible that future lucy can even be a dragon left behind to ensure that one day dragons could return if acnologia made its appaerance or something of that type.

    Basically, I never understood how the eclipse gate can be used to save the world/town and now that we know its against 10k dragons (supposedly, because if they were brought to the brink of extinction by humans during the war...weird that 10k still exist...anywho) and that lucy future lucy is inconsistent... it makes even less sense that a salvation can come from a gate which we still don't know what it does apart from the need to use the celestial keys. These are key that open celestial gates through which spirits come...so...12 means either a bigger door or a bigger spirit used by the 12 together...but this later option doesn't make sense when we already met the ubber spirit and such. So, yeah...rambling now.


    Its clear that mister shadow dragon slayer is being manipulated. The use of an alternate conscience inside a character is not much something we associate with FT. And in him would have little point. Will he join FT? I think that he and whity will probably consider joining but i see them more as making their own guild rather than joining FT.
    I agree with this

    But then again Acnologia compared to his size was able to ho hide for a long period. When he flew to Tenrou Island he should of been spotted on his way there.

    And also about Future Lucy, Carla's vision makes it seem that the 10000 dragon attack is gonna happen, and like you said through the project Eclipse.

    Another thing about project Eclipse and Future Lucy. The Eclipse gate requires the 12 golden zodiac keys, what if Future Lucy came to take them away from present time Lucy.

    And as for Rouge's shadow, what if its a shadow dragon doing that? Yes, Rouge killed his "parent" dragon, But who says there isn't more then one shadow dragon. Another possible reason is that his shadow could possibly be influenced from the dragon graveyard.
     
         

  25. #25
    Hyōton KGB Kakuzu's Avatar
    Status
    KGB Kakuzu is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Checking my Psycho Pass
    Posts
    11,689
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Akuma no Ko" Robin
     

    Re: Fairy Tail Manga 317 Discussion and 318 Predictions

    Overall a little repetiitive for the first half, but it was new for Natus and the crew......wish that guy had gone and blown Future Lucy's bluff......what I don't get is I'm pretty sure that guy was seen earlier talking about "Lord Zeref" and yet he is finding something odd with Future Lucy not filling in what is wrong.....so that could mean that F.Lucy may be acting on her own agenda...IDK.

    It could be that This shadow is actually what is the magic of Zeref that shows up at the games...Especially after how ominous this shadow seems (completely different from Rogue).

    I figured Rogue would find a way to win through "Nakama power" to help save Lector, but now it appears to be this darkness.
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •