Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Does this sound possible?

I Think what will happen is that Some how the nine tailed fox will be"extracted" from Naruto. And Tobi will succeed with re creating the Jibuu or how ever you spell it. And Sasuke will learn the truth behind Tobi, and refuse to give him his eyes. The Tobi will attack Sasuke, and be stopped by Naruto. Eventually, it will end up being Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke against Tobi, like Jaraiya, Tsunade, and Oro against Hanzo.

What do you think?

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Does this sound possible?

sounds possible except naruto will b dead if the 9 tails is exstracted.. but ive been thinkging and might of wrote that i think its gonna end up being naruto sasuke and sakura who ends up teaming up 2 beat madra and the akatski... those three r gonna end up being the new sannin of legend

Status
    Sep 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

the wierd thing is that this story is almost repeating itself with oro,Tsunade, and J-man. The next three are sasuke,Sakura, and Naruto. lets just hope history changes when saske and naruto next meet.

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

it all sounds possible but i just wonder how it would be extracted without killing naruto.. i mean, once the jubi was mentioned, kishi would have to bring it out at some point.. mentioning it and never having it appear would be lame.. but yea, team 7 were each individually taught by the sannin and have gained their strengths, and beliefs.. their stories are very similar as well.. but of course this generation will surpass them, and accomplish more..