Page 2 of 6 « First 123456 Last»
Results 26 to 50 of 134
  1. #26
    Senior Member chintu234's Avatar
    Status
    chintu234 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    India, Navi Mumbai
    Posts
    1,349
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Make a ninja choose ur name stats and theme song

    Name:Thunder Star

    Ninjutsu 5/5
    Taijutsu 4/5
    Genjutsu 2/5
    Intelligence 4.5/5
    Power 5/5
    Speed 4.5/5
    Stamina 4.5/5
    Handseals 3.5/5

    main element lighting and lighting infused taijutsu
    hair is blue and spiky and has a gotee on his chin

    weekness 1)genjutsu but for semi-counter has a summoning of an cheetah
    2)long range and hand seals required for super powerfull atks are a lil bit slow
     
         
    Last edited by chintu234; 02-01-2013 at 06:09 PM.

  2. #27
    Creative Ventalus's Avatar
    Status
    Ventalus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    3,657
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Make a ninja choose ur name stats and theme song

    Ventalus Sennin (lol)

    Strengths : Mid - Long range fighter. As well being highly skilled with Genjutsu and skilled with countering Genjutsus.
    Natures : Fire & Wind.
    Ventalus is enabled to combine the wind and fire to make the fire even stronger.
    Weakness : Taijutsus, speed & close fights (taijutsu + speed combined).

    My stats:
    Ninjutsu 4/5
    Taijutsu 2/5
    Genjutsu 4.5/5
    Intelligence 4/5
    Power 4/5
    Speed 2/5
    Stamina 5/5
    Handseals 5/5

    Total points = 30.5 (if I counted right lol)

    Background of Ventalus:

    Ventalus was a normal Ninja with friends. Until one of his friends died in front of him. He got blamed because of his speed was too slow to help his friend when he were fighting two A - Rank Rouge Ninjas.

    Naruto (As Hokage) and his friends said quiet to each others behind Ventalus' back "If he only were faster..."
    Ventalus went on rampage but later got into fight with his friends and Naruto. As skilled Rock Lee and Guy Sensei appears just because they knew Ventalus' weakness they easily beat him up by using Taijutsu.

    Ventalus left the village and became a S - Rank Rouge Ninja.
    Because of Ventalus' high intelligence he was enabled to create something new. Something that would make him stronger against people with Taijutsu. He created a steel armor.

    "I will create a better world..."

    EDIT : Changed Ventalus' theme song to a song that fits him better.
    Ventalus' theme song:

     
         
    Last edited by Ventalus; 02-01-2013 at 06:13 PM.

  3. #28
    Surpassed's Avatar
    Status
    Surpassed is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    12,347
    Post Thanks / Like
    Your days are numbered
     

    Re: Make a ninja choose ur name stats and theme song

    Name: Sakura
    Stats: 0 (overall)
    Power: River like crying.
     
         

  4. #29
    Bipolar Sage Dęvîa Puęrî's Avatar
    Status
    Dęvîa Puęrî is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Miami FL
    Posts
    5,853
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lets make the most of tonight
    cuz where gonna die young
     

    Re: Make a ninja choose ur name stats and theme song

    Quote Originally Posted by chintu234 View Post
    Name:Thunder Star

    Ninjutsu 5/5
    Taijutsu 4/5
    Genjutsu 2/5
    Intelligence 4.5/5
    Power 5/5
    Speed 4.5/5
    Stamina 4.5/5
    Handseals 3.5/5

    main element lighting and lighting infused taijutsu
    hair is blue and spiky and has a gotee on his chin
    Laxus (blue haired) I picture u looking like
    Ur a 33
    My DC universe charaecter (ell dnt play it no more) looks like ur guy
     
         

  5. #30
    Banned
    Status
    Fecal Matter is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    6,850
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bypassing ban.
     

    Re: Make a ninja choose ur name stats and theme song

    Love how people go 4.5 and 5/5 on everything.So boring.
     
         

  6. #31
    Persona-user Naoya Minato's Avatar
    Status
    Naoya Minato is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,352
    Post Thanks / Like
    To my RP teachers: I'll be
    back by the end of the month.
     

    Re: Make a ninja choose ur name stats and theme song

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandomen123 View Post
    What r ur special abilities I mean even a genin is developed to c what there powers r gonna b in future
    But that requires time and effort >_< Well.. For now I know the Body Flicker Technique and the Clone Technique. I'm fairly skilled in Ninjutsu. I still need a lot of development.

    I'll be doing research on something called ''Demon Senjutsu''. Many people believe it does not exist, and keep quiet about it.
    If I would ever find it, I'd spend a lot of time trying to perfect my 'Demon Summoning Jutsu'. It is said to grant the user an amazing chakra reserve and high stamina.

    For now, my stamina is average, intelligence is above average and my Genjutsu is awful. If I ever gained a nature element, it would either be Fire or Wind.
     
         

  7. #32
    Bipolar Sage Dęvîa Puęrî's Avatar
    Status
    Dęvîa Puęrî is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Miami FL
    Posts
    5,853
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lets make the most of tonight
    cuz where gonna die young
     

    Re: Make a ninja choose ur name stats and theme song

    Quote Originally Posted by Ventalus View Post
    Ventalus Sennin (lol)

    Strengths : Mid - Long range fighter. As well being highly skilled with Genjutsu and skilled with countering Genjutsus.
    Natures : Fire & Wind.
    Ventalus is enabled to combine the wind and fire to make the fire even stronger.
    Weakness : Taijutsus, speed & close fights (taijutsu + speed combined).

    My stats:
    Ninjutsu 4/5
    Taijutsu 2/5
    Genjutsu 4.5/5
    Intelligence 4/5
    Power 4/5
    Speed 2/5
    Stamina 5/5
    Handseals 5/5

    Total points = 30.5 (if I counted right lol)

    Background of Ventalus:

    Ventalus was a normal Ninja with friends. Until one of his friends died in front of him. He got blamed because of his speed was too slow to help his friend when he were fighting two A - Rank Rouge Ninjas.

    Naruto (As Hokage) and his friends said quiet to each others behind Ventalus' back "If he only were faster..."
    Ventalus went on rampage but later got into fight with his friends and Naruto. As skilled Rock Lee and Guy Sensei appears just because they knew Ventalus' weakness they easily beat him up by using Taijutsu.

    Ventalus left the village and became a S - Rank Rouge Ninja.
    Because of Ventalus' high intelligence he was enabled to create something new. Something that would make him stronger against people with Taijutsu. He created a steel armor.

    "I will create a better world..."

    Ventalus' theme song:


    Holly **** 0.0 u went all out ventalus sounds amazing I want to fight him then join him
    Add me as friend!!!!
    Theme song is epic
     
         

  8. #33
    Bipolar Sage Dęvîa Puęrî's Avatar
    Status
    Dęvîa Puęrî is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Miami FL
    Posts
    5,853
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lets make the most of tonight
    cuz where gonna die young
     

    Re: Make a ninja choose ur name stats and theme song

    Quote Originally Posted by Naoya Minato View Post
    But that requires time and effort >_< Well.. For now I know the Body Flicker Technique and the Clone Technique. I'm fairly skilled in Ninjutsu. I still need a lot of development.

    I'll be doing research on something called ''Demon Senjutsu''. Many people believe it does not exist, and keep quiet about it.
    If I would ever find it, I'd spend a lot of time trying to perfect my 'Demon Summoning Jutsu'. It is said to grant the user an amazing chakra reserve and high stamina.

    For now, my stamina is average, intelligence is above average and my Genjutsu is awful. If I ever gained a nature element, it would either be Fire or Wind.
    Cool it sounds like ur trying to summon curse mark like creatures
     
         

  9. #34
    Senior Member chintu234's Avatar
    Status
    chintu234 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    India, Navi Mumbai
    Posts
    1,349
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Make a ninja choose ur name stats and theme song

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandomen123 View Post
    Laxus (blue haired) I picture u looking like
    Ur a 33
    My DC universe charaecter (ell dnt play it no more) looks like ur guy
    ya some what like him but better at using taijutsu and lighting jutsu's tho Thunder Star is a close/mid range fighter
     
         

  10. #35
    Bipolar Sage Dęvîa Puęrî's Avatar
    Status
    Dęvîa Puęrî is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Miami FL
    Posts
    5,853
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lets make the most of tonight
    cuz where gonna die young
     

    Re: Make a ninja choose ur name stats and theme song

    Quote Originally Posted by Misaki Yata View Post
    Love how people go 4.5 and 5/5 on everything.So boring.
    Read some of them some r actually good tbh

    I like doing this because u can see how ppl think and what they value most in the world (stat wise)
    Also is shows they creativity if they have any
     
         

  11. #36
    Senior Member chintu234's Avatar
    Status
    chintu234 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    India, Navi Mumbai
    Posts
    1,349
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Make a ninja choose ur name stats and theme song

    Quote Originally Posted by Misaki Yata View Post
    Love how people go 4.5 and 5/5 on everything.So boring.
    how can u love it and still be bored??? O.o
     
         

  12. #37
    Bipolar Sage Dęvîa Puęrî's Avatar
    Status
    Dęvîa Puęrî is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Miami FL
    Posts
    5,853
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lets make the most of tonight
    cuz where gonna die young
     

    Re: Make a ninja choose ur name stats and theme song

    Quote Originally Posted by chintu234 View Post
    ya some what like him but better at using taijutsu and lighting jutsu's tho Thunder Star is a close/mid range fighter
    So long range is ur weakness ppl like gaara will most likely prevail in tht fight my charaecter fights all ranges but prefers mid to close long is some what a disadvantage for me as well by my specail ability makes up for it
     
         

  13. #38
    Panda The Western Wheel's Avatar
    Status
    The Western Wheel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    NL
    Posts
    2,127
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hungry for Bamboo
     

    Re: Make a ninja choose ur name stats and theme song

    Quote Originally Posted by Misaki Yata View Post
    Love how people go 4.5 and 5/5 on everything.So boring.
    I am not chewing on you... too much ninjutsu fire, and stamina... but that genin looked delicious... and that genjutsu haxxed guy.... Eyes closed and sniffing him out...
     
         

  14. #39
    Bipolar Sage Dęvîa Puęrî's Avatar
    Status
    Dęvîa Puęrî is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Miami FL
    Posts
    5,853
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lets make the most of tonight
    cuz where gonna die young
     

    Re: Make a ninja choose ur name stats and theme song

    Quote Originally Posted by chintu234 View Post
    how can u love it and still be bored??? O.o
    Lml he got u there lmfao

    But a lot I get bored of naruto (proceeds to look for other anime's/Manda's while saying it) but I still love the story
     
         

  15. #40
    Bipolar Sage Dęvîa Puęrî's Avatar
    Status
    Dęvîa Puęrî is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Miami FL
    Posts
    5,853
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lets make the most of tonight
    cuz where gonna die young
     

    Re: Make a ninja choose ur name stats and theme song

    Quote Originally Posted by The Western Wheel View Post
    I am not chewing on you... too much ninjutsu fire, and stamina... but that genin looked delicious... and that genjutsu haxxed guy.... Eyes closed and sniffing him out...
    Lmfao
     
         

  16. #41
    Bipolar Sage Dęvîa Puęrî's Avatar
    Status
    Dęvîa Puęrî is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Miami FL
    Posts
    5,853
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lets make the most of tonight
    cuz where gonna die young
     

    Re: Make a ninja choose ur name stats and theme song

    Quote Originally Posted by Celebi View Post
    Name: Sakura
    Stats: 0 (overall)
    Power: River like crying.
    So I take it u like water releas
     
         

  17. #42
    Bipolar Sage Dęvîa Puęrî's Avatar
    Status
    Dęvîa Puęrî is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Miami FL
    Posts
    5,853
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lets make the most of tonight
    cuz where gonna die young
     

    Re: Make a ninja choose ur name stats and theme song

    Quote Originally Posted by Merita View Post
    Ninjutsu 4.5/5
    Taijutsu 4/5
    Genjutsu 4/5
    Intelligence 5/5
    Power 5/5 Like a baws
    Speed 4.5/5
    Stamina 4/5
    Handseals 2/5

    Power is fire, of course. :kagutsuchi:

    33 total
    Totally didn't c u ok but what's ur theme song also how do u use fire
     
         

  18. #43
    Creative Ventalus's Avatar
    Status
    Ventalus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    3,657
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Make a ninja choose ur name stats and theme song

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandomen123 View Post
    Holly **** 0.0 u went all out ventalus sounds amazing I want to fight him then join him
    Add me as friend!!!!
    Theme song is epic
    Fight him & join him o_o?

     
         

  19. #44
    Bipolar Sage Dęvîa Puęrî's Avatar
    Status
    Dęvîa Puęrî is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Miami FL
    Posts
    5,853
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lets make the most of tonight
    cuz where gonna die young
     

    Re: Make a ninja choose ur name stats and theme song

    Quote Originally Posted by Ventalus View Post
    Fight him & join him o_o?

    U kno fight to test out his abilities then become partners while still being rivals lml
    My guy is pretty bipolar he either loves u or hated u no inbetween also tht feeling changes every 10 min
    Although this is only when he's agitated
     
         

  20. #45
    Fastr than You fastrthnwind's Avatar
    Status
    fastrthnwind is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    on the side, watching events unfold
    Posts
    4,540
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dont blink...
     

    Re: Make a ninja choose ur name stats and theme song

    Name: (don't know right now)

    Strengths : Taijutsu master/weapons expert and very fast
    Natures : Wind.
    Abilities: Can infuse weapons/self with wind to improve cutting ability, reduce friction, and increase overall speed. Can also use up to the 6th gate.
    Weakness : Those who are highly proficient in genjutsu.

    My stats:
    Ninjutsu 4/5
    Taijutsu 5/5
    Genjutsu 3/5
    Intelligence 3.5/5
    Power 3/5
    Speed 5/5
    Stamina 3.5/5
    Handseals 3/5

    Total points = 30

    Theme song(beginning part when using regular abilities/ending part when in gates mode):

     
         

  21. #46
    Creative Ventalus's Avatar
    Status
    Ventalus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    3,657
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Make a ninja choose ur name stats and theme song

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandomen123 View Post
    U kno fight to test out his abilities then become partners while still being rivals lml
    My guy is pretty bipolar he either loves u or hated u no inbetween also tht feeling changes every 10 min
    Although this is only when he's agitated
    Kinda reminds me of Hidan & Kakuzu
     
         

  22. #47
    Bipolar Sage Dęvîa Puęrî's Avatar
    Status
    Dęvîa Puęrî is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Miami FL
    Posts
    5,853
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lets make the most of tonight
    cuz where gonna die young
     

    Re: Make a ninja choose ur name stats and theme song

    Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Trickster View Post
    Nah, my genjutsu comes from everywhere

    Eh, fine.

    Ninjutsu - 4/5
    Taijutsu - 4/5
    Genjutsu - 4/5
    Intelligence - 5/5
    Power - 3/5
    Speed - 5/5
    Stamina - 4/5
    Handseals - 4/5

    Total - 33

    Theme Song



    I got Swift Release as a Kekkei Genkai. It's basically something that makes you super f*cking fast
    My guy only 1 power lml
    Also
    Love the song it sounds like muse and linkin park mixed
     
         

  23. #48
    Bipolar Sage Dęvîa Puęrî's Avatar
    Status
    Dęvîa Puęrî is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Miami FL
    Posts
    5,853
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lets make the most of tonight
    cuz where gonna die young
     

    Re: Make a ninja choose ur name stats and theme song

    Quote Originally Posted by Ventalus View Post
    Kinda reminds me of Hidan & Kakuzu
    Lml ur kakazu I'm hidan (curse a lot)
    Although I'm not tht dumb -.-

    Also wats up with the name ventalus ???
     
         

  24. #49
    Senior Member chintu234's Avatar
    Status
    chintu234 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    India, Navi Mumbai
    Posts
    1,349
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Make a ninja choose ur name stats and theme song

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandomen123 View Post
    So long range is ur weakness ppl like gaara will most likely prevail in tht fight my charaecter fights all ranges but prefers mid to close long is some what a disadvantage for me as well by my specail ability makes up for it
    but my special ability is speed itself Thunder Star can cover up the distance or dodge most of the atks by speed only
     
         

  25. #50
    Bipolar Sage Dęvîa Puęrî's Avatar
    Status
    Dęvîa Puęrî is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Miami FL
    Posts
    5,853
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lets make the most of tonight
    cuz where gonna die young
     

    Re: Make a ninja choose ur name stats and theme song

    Quote Originally Posted by fastrthnwind View Post
    Name: (don't know right now)

    Strengths : Taijutsu master/weapons expert and very fast
    Natures : Wind.
    Abilities: Can infuse weapons/self with wind to improve cutting ability, reduce friction, and increase overall speed. Can also use up to the 6th gate.
    Weakness : Those who are highly proficient in genjutsu.

    My stats:
    Ninjutsu 4/5
    Taijutsu 5/5
    Genjutsu 3/5
    Intelligence 3.5/5
    Power 3/5
    Speed 5/5
    Stamina 3.5/5
    Handseals 3/5

    Total points = 30

    Theme song(beginning part when using regular abilities/ending part when in gates mode):

    Love the song it reminded me of a choir version of apoctolitpica

    Also what's ur primary weapon ?
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •