Page 3 of 6 « First 123456 Last»
Results 51 to 75 of 134
  1. #51
    Bipolar Sage Dęvîa Puęrî's Avatar
    Status
    Dęvîa Puęrî is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Miami FL
    Posts
    5,901
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lets make the most of tonight
    cuz where gonna die young
     

    Re: Make a ninja choose ur name stats and theme song

    Quote Originally Posted by chintu234 View Post
    but my special ability is speed itself Thunder Star can cover up the distance or dodge most of the atks by speed only
    Even the fastest can be caught lml but I get what ur saying just dont become like tht guy from one piece Eneil who called himself god lml
     
         

  2. #52
    Fastr than You fastrthnwind's Avatar
    Status
    fastrthnwind is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    on the side, watching events unfold
    Posts
    4,540
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dont blink...
     

    Re: Make a ninja choose ur name stats and theme song

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandomen123 View Post
    Love the song it reminded me of a choir version of apoctolitpica

    Also what's ur primary weapon ?
    It's is one of the most epic songs I've heard.

    My primary weapon would be dual sai.
     
         

  3. #53
    Bipolar Sage Dęvîa Puęrî's Avatar
    Status
    Dęvîa Puęrî is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Miami FL
    Posts
    5,901
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lets make the most of tonight
    cuz where gonna die young
     

    Re: Make a ninja choose ur name stats and theme song

    Quote Originally Posted by fastrthnwind View Post
    It's is one of the most epic songs I've heard.

    My primary weapon would be dual sai.
    Oooo ur more practical then what I chose but u have a wide range of ways to attack defend etc
    I wish there was website where u can make charaecters -.-
    Also u with the wind weapon and taijutsu reminds me of baki
     
         

  4. #54
    Senior Member chintu234's Avatar
    Status
    chintu234 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    India, Navi Mumbai
    Posts
    1,357
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Make a ninja choose ur name stats and theme song

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandomen123 View Post
    Even the fastest can be caught lml but I get what ur saying just dont become like tht guy from one piece Eneil who called himself god lml
    ya i dont want to i hate that character but using my speed ol the time for a close or mid range fighter i need to have very quick hand signs speed which is for me average so it takes few seconds to change from defensive to offensive

    like pain he is too op but has few secs or mins gap to use next jutsu
     
         

  5. #55
    Creative Ventalus's Avatar
    Status
    Ventalus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    3,657
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Make a ninja choose ur name stats and theme song

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandomen123 View Post
    Lml ur kakazu I'm hidan (curse a lot)
    Although I'm not tht dumb -.-

    Also wats up with the name ventalus ???
    Ventalus was something that I designed by myself so far as I know. I took it from a special Iron name. It was something on Vetan (In Swedish)

    Vetan or what it calls in Swedish (can't remember like I said) is a special Iron material that has a light weight but still being strong.
    I went out for a walk and were thinking about Vetan (Because I hope I will be enabled to make this character in a fan-fiction in the future)

    Anyway, I were thinking about Vetan... Went about half hour and then switched some letters and added some letters, because I knew that I wanted the name to end with -lus or -lius or something like that.

    I said for myself Vetan-lus... "No that ain't gonna work", later I tried replace some letters and later on got Ventalus. I simple just replaced T and N and added -lus. This created the name Ventalus with little bit Latin act (people told me that it sounds like latin lol) and there it was

    Still I enjoy saying that name. It can both sound lightly but as well heavy.
     
         
    Last edited by Ventalus; 02-01-2013 at 06:39 PM.

  6. #56
    The last Sanin Orochimaruofthesound's Avatar
    Status
    Orochimaruofthesound is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Konoha
    Posts
    6,269
    Post Thanks / Like
    The deadman hand the deadmans
    fate hold them once and you
    may never escape the deadmans
    hand the deadmans fate
    everybody fears the aces and
    eights
     

    Re: Make a ninja choose ur name stats and theme song

    my abilities are kidnapping children ans singing pop music while grabbing my crotch
     
         

  7. #57
    Fastr than You fastrthnwind's Avatar
    Status
    fastrthnwind is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    on the side, watching events unfold
    Posts
    4,540
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dont blink...
     

    Re: Make a ninja choose ur name stats and theme song

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandomen123 View Post
    Oooo ur more practical then what I chose but u have a wide range of ways to attack defend etc
    I wish there was website where u can make charaecters -.-
    Also u with the wind weapon and taijutsu reminds me of baki
    It makes me think more of a combined version of baki (infuses self with wind) and asuma (infuses weapon with wind) with the taijutsu and speed of Gai/Lee and knowledge and proficiency with some weapons like tenten.

    I would be using my wind to increase the cutting ability if both my body and my weapons and even increasing my already incredible speed even more so by using it to reduce air friction when moving, essentially making me somewhat like the wind version of the raikage with the lighting armor, though the wind chakra affects the environment more than me. I can use gates on that to make me unimaginably fast and strong for a short period of time.

    Basically as my username suggests, I would be fastrthnwind
     
         

  8. #58
    Bipolar Sage Dęvîa Puęrî's Avatar
    Status
    Dęvîa Puęrî is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Miami FL
    Posts
    5,901
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lets make the most of tonight
    cuz where gonna die young
     

    Re: Make a ninja choose ur name stats and theme song

    Quote Originally Posted by Ventalus View Post
    Ventalus was something that I designed by myself so far as I know. I took it from a special Iron name. It was something on Vetan (In Swedish)

    Vetan or what it calls in Swedish (can't remember like I said) is a special Iron material that has a light weight but still being strong.
    I went out for a walk and were thinking about Vetan (Because I hope I will be enabled to make this character in a fan-fiction in the future)

    Anyway, I were thinking about Vetan... Went about half hour and then switched some letters and added some letters, because I knew that I wanted the name to end with -lus or -lius or something like that.

    I said for myself Vetan-lus... "No that ain't gonna work", later I tried replace some letters and later on got Ventalus. I simple just replaced T and N and added -lus. This created the name Ventalus with little bit Latin act (people told me that it sounds like latin lol) and there it was

    Still I enjoy saying that name. It can both sound lightly but as well heavy.
    Cool wow I created a name as well Sgáth it's weird but mysterious I like it
     
         

  9. #59
    Bipolar Sage Dęvîa Puęrî's Avatar
    Status
    Dęvîa Puęrî is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Miami FL
    Posts
    5,901
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lets make the most of tonight
    cuz where gonna die young
     

    Re: Make a ninja choose ur name stats and theme song

    Quote Originally Posted by fastrthnwind View Post
    It makes me think more of a combined version of baki (infuses self with wind) and asuma (infuses weapon with wind) with the taijutsu and speed of Gai/Lee and knowledge and proficiency with some weapons like tenten.

    I would be using my wind to increase the cutting ability if both my body and my weapons and even increasing my already incredible speed even more so by using it to reduce air friction when moving, essentially making me somewhat like the wind version of the raikage with the lighting armor, though the wind chakra affects the environment more than me. I can use gates on that to make me unimaginably fast and strong for a short period of time.

    Basically as my username suggests, I would be fastrthnwind
    **** lml u might be too fast for my charaecter to counter >_<
    Lml
     
         

  10. #60
    Bipolar Sage Dęvîa Puęrî's Avatar
    Status
    Dęvîa Puęrî is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Miami FL
    Posts
    5,901
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lets make the most of tonight
    cuz where gonna die young
     

    Re: Make a ninja choose ur name stats and theme song

    Quote Originally Posted by Orochimaruofthesound View Post
    my abilities are kidnapping children ans singing pop music while grabbing my crotch
    Bruno mars 0.0
     
         

  11. #61
    descendant of Ramen guy Sir Ichiraku's Avatar
    Status
    Sir Ichiraku is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    inside the juubi
    Posts
    267
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Make a ninja choose ur name stats and theme song

    Name: Ryu Ichiraku(Direct descendant of Ramen guy!!)
    Ninjustsu: 3/5
    Taijustsu: 3/5
    Genjutsu: 1.5/5
    Intelligence: 2.5/5
    Power: 3.5/5
    Speed: 2/5
    Stamina: 4/5
    Handseals: 2.5/5

    Weapons specialist, just like Tenten sensei!
    Chakra nature: Fuuton
     
         

  12. #62
    Bipolar Sage Dęvîa Puęrî's Avatar
    Status
    Dęvîa Puęrî is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Miami FL
    Posts
    5,901
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lets make the most of tonight
    cuz where gonna die young
     

    Re: Make a ninja choose ur name stats and theme song

    Quote Originally Posted by chintu234 View Post
    ya i dont want to i hate that character but using my speed ol the time for a close or mid range fighter i need to have very quick hand signs speed which is for me average so it takes few seconds to change from defensive to offensive

    like pain he is too op but has few secs or mins gap to use next jutsu
    I c the speed of an attack would create more physical damage i think u and fasterthenwind need to battle lml
     
         

  13. #63
    Creative Ventalus's Avatar
    Status
    Ventalus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    3,657
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Make a ninja choose ur name stats and theme song

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandomen123 View Post
    Cool wow I created a name as well Sgáth it's weird but mysterious I like it
    Everything is about heavy/epic or mysterious names
     
         

  14. #64
    Bipolar Sage Dęvîa Puęrî's Avatar
    Status
    Dęvîa Puęrî is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Miami FL
    Posts
    5,901
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lets make the most of tonight
    cuz where gonna die young
     

    Re: Make a ninja choose ur name stats and theme song

    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Ichiraku View Post
    Name: Ryu Ichiraku(Direct descendant of Ramen guy!!)
    Ninjustsu: 3/5
    Taijustsu: 3/5
    Genjutsu: 1.5/5
    Intelligence: 2.5/5
    Power: 3.5/5
    Speed: 2/5
    Stamina: 4/5
    Handseals: 2.5/5

    Weapons specialist, just like Tenten sensei!
    Chakra nature: Fuuton
    U and the fasterthenwind should talk as well
    And no fair on decendent from him -.- thts OP
     
         

  15. #65
    Bipolar Sage Dęvîa Puęrî's Avatar
    Status
    Dęvîa Puęrî is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Miami FL
    Posts
    5,901
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lets make the most of tonight
    cuz where gonna die young
     

    Re: Make a ninja choose ur name stats and theme song

    Quote Originally Posted by Ventalus View Post
    Everything is about heavy/epic or mysterious names
    Yes once u have tht u have instant fame the best name I ever heard in real life is led zeppelin think tht name is so badass >_< didn't think of it first -.-
     
         

  16. #66
    ~Boss~Minato~Uzumaki~ ~Sovereign~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Sovereign~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The Village Hidden In The Sky
    Posts
    2,389
    Post Thanks / Like
    Conquer The World
     

    Re: Make a ninja choose ur name stats and theme song

    Name: Ray

    My Stats

    Ninjutsu - 5/5
    Taijutsu - 4.5/5
    Genjutsu - 1/5
    Intelligence - 5/5
    Power - 4/5
    Speed - 5/5
    Stamina - 4.5/5
    Handseals - 1/5

    Total - 30/40

    My Abilities

    1. Immune to Genjutsu
    2. Make My Chakra Invisible To Others
    3. Regeneration (this lowers my life span though)
    4. Master of Lightning & Water Release
    5. Good with Swords
     
         

  17. #67
    Member itachi732's Avatar
    Status
    itachi732 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    105
    Post Thanks / Like
    We all die.
     

    Re: Make a ninja choose ur name stats and theme song

    Takashi, Makoto

    Ninjutsu: 3.5/5
    Taijutsu: 5/5
    Genjutsu: 3/5
    Intellect: 4/5
    Power: 4/5
    Speed: 3/5
    Stamina: 3/5
    Handseals: 3/5

    Special Ability
    Makoto has a jutsu that when his fist is wrapped in blood, he can solidify hard enough to break diamond. Same goes for the rest of the body if cover in blood. He can solidify it to make a Blood Shield.

    Clan: Takashi The Blood Clan
     
         
    Last edited by itachi732; 02-01-2013 at 06:56 PM. Reason: spelling mistake

  18. #68
    Creative Ventalus's Avatar
    Status
    Ventalus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    3,657
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Make a ninja choose ur name stats and theme song

    Quote Originally Posted by SakuXNaru View Post
    Name: Ray

    My Stats

    Ninjutsu - 5/5
    Taijutsu - 4.5/5
    Genjutsu - 1/5
    Intelligence - 5/5
    Power - 4/5
    Speed - 5/5
    Stamina - 4.5/5
    Handseals - 1/5

    Total - 30/40

    My Abilities

    1. Immune to Genjutsu
    2. Make My Chakra Invisible To Others
    3. Regeneration (this lowers my life span though)
    4. Master of Lightning & Water Release
    5. Good with Swords
    Happy that Ventalus made a good steel armor then
     
         

  19. #69
    Fastr than You fastrthnwind's Avatar
    Status
    fastrthnwind is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    on the side, watching events unfold
    Posts
    4,540
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dont blink...
     

    Re: Make a ninja choose ur name stats and theme song

    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Ichiraku View Post
    Name: Ryu Ichiraku(Direct descendant of Ramen guy!!)
    Ninjustsu: 3/5
    Taijustsu: 3/5
    Genjutsu: 1.5/5
    Intelligence: 2.5/5
    Power: 3.5/5
    Speed: 2/5
    Stamina: 4/5
    Handseals: 2.5/5

    Weapons specialist, just like Tenten sensei!
    Chakra nature: Fuuton
    WOOT! Another wind style weapons expert!

    You'd probably be more proficient than me though. I'm just good with a few weapons. (Sai, Katana(1 or 2), Staff, Tonfa, projectile weapons)
     
         

  20. #70
    Bipolar Sage Dęvîa Puęrî's Avatar
    Status
    Dęvîa Puęrî is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Miami FL
    Posts
    5,901
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lets make the most of tonight
    cuz where gonna die young
     

    Re: Make a ninja choose ur name stats and theme song

    Quote Originally Posted by SakuXNaru View Post
    Name: Ray

    My Stats

    Ninjutsu - 5/5
    Taijutsu - 4.5/5
    Genjutsu - 1/5
    Intelligence - 5/5
    Power - 4/5
    Speed - 5/5
    Stamina - 4.5/5
    Handseals - 1/5

    Total - 30/40

    My Abilities

    1. Immune to Genjutsu
    2. Make My Chakra Invisible To Others
    3. Regeneration (this lowers my life span though)
    4. Master of Lightning & Water Release
    5. Good with Swords
    So u have kenjutsu abilities
    Also ur gonna make eltricfied water like how A and Mei combined it
    U also should put ur handseals up more seeing as ninjutsu and handseals go hand in hand
    Put ur speed lower at least to level everything out

    Also nobody can b fully immune to genjutsu even the junjurchi's look at itachi best genjutsu user fell short to sound genjutsu (by tayuya tought to her by orochimaru )
    In order for u to be immune to most genjutsu u have to b at least a 4 or 5 in it

    Not to mention the reason we can't b fully immune to genjutsu is because its an illusion it's a fantasy we dnt know nothing about the ninja live in a reality so if u specialize in it then u may learn the secrects to create such genjutsu
    Even reality is a genjutsu
     
         
    Last edited by Dęvîa Puęrî; 02-01-2013 at 07:01 PM.

  21. #71
    Bipolar Sage Dęvîa Puęrî's Avatar
    Status
    Dęvîa Puęrî is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Miami FL
    Posts
    5,901
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lets make the most of tonight
    cuz where gonna die young
     

    Re: Make a ninja choose ur name stats and theme song

    Quote Originally Posted by fastrthnwind View Post
    WOOT! Another wind style weapons expert!

    You'd probably be more proficient than me though. I'm just good with a few weapons. (Sai, Katana(1 or 2), Staff, Tonfa, projectile weapons)
    Yeah but ur stats r stronger and u explained how u mixing ur weapon style with wind
    He/she hasn't u may not even know why he put those too together
     
         

  22. #72
    Fastr than You fastrthnwind's Avatar
    Status
    fastrthnwind is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    on the side, watching events unfold
    Posts
    4,540
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dont blink...
     

    Re: Make a ninja choose ur name stats and theme song

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandomen123 View Post
    Yeah but ur stats r stronger and u explained how u mixing ur weapon style with wind
    He/she hasn't u may not even know why he put those too together
    Oh, well then, this person, WILL BE MY APPRENTICE!!!!! :scorps:
     
         

  23. #73
    Senior Member chintu234's Avatar
    Status
    chintu234 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    India, Navi Mumbai
    Posts
    1,357
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Make a ninja choose ur name stats and theme song

    i forgot to mention that Thunder Star has a small katana the size which kakashi had but a lil bigger and is infused with lighting and when used Thunder uses a shadow clone version of it for a second katana
     
         

  24. #74
    Senior Member chintu234's Avatar
    Status
    chintu234 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    India, Navi Mumbai
    Posts
    1,357
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Make a ninja choose ur name stats and theme song

    guys use this site http://www.customanime.com/ to make your own custom anime character and post it to show how they look
     
         
    Last edited by chintu234; 02-01-2013 at 07:04 PM.

  25. #75
    Bipolar Sage Dęvîa Puęrî's Avatar
    Status
    Dęvîa Puęrî is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Miami FL
    Posts
    5,901
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lets make the most of tonight
    cuz where gonna die young
     

    Re: Make a ninja choose ur name stats and theme song

    Quote Originally Posted by itachi732 View Post
    Takashi, Makoto

    Ninjutsu: 3.5/5
    Taijutsu: 5/5
    Genjutsu: 3/5
    Intellect: 4/5
    Power: 4/5
    Speed: 3/5
    Stamina: 3/5
    Handseals: 3/5

    Special Ability
    Makoto has a jutsu that when his fist is wrapped in blood, he can solidify hard enough to break diamond. Same goes for the rest of the body if cover in blood. He can solidify it to make a Blood Shield.

    Clan: Takashi The Blood Clan
    It's js unique I like tht ur a 28.5
    Also the only thing I have to say is what if ur opponent is suiton user or worse hozoki they can wash it off also what happens when it dries ?
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •