Page 1 of 5 12345 Last»
    Status
    Dec 2012
    My Room; Getting High and Playing Devil May Cry
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have achieved true
    immortality. I am Eternal.

Establishing Why K11 > Tsunade

First and foremost, no fanon will be taken into account on this thread. Statements like "Shes a Sanin! no way a bunch of Chunin/Jonin can do anything to her!" will be ignored.
    --------------------

Composition of the K11 in this thread:

Sakura, Kiba, Shino, Hinata, Ino, Shikamaru, Choji, Neji, Lee, Ten-Ten, Sai

Conditions:

Everyone is fully rested and healthy. Mindset is Bloodlusted but calm and fight in character.

Intel:

Full

Atop the Hokage Mansion

Distance:

Tsunade starts at the railing facing the cluster of the the K11 that stands in the middle of the ring. The combatants are allowed to move about the entire village as they please without worry of damage to the buildings. Civilians have been evacuated.

-----------------------

Explanation:

Now, Im going to be doing this a bit diffrently than before in my other threads. Since they're so many combatants this time and Range isn't something that accounted for since its a group effort. I'll be more or less showing how the K11 will take this and cover as much ground on Tsunade's abilities as possible and how they counter them.

In this fight Neji, Kiba, and Lee will be the main offensive against Tsunade. Choji will be the main Deterant of Katsuya if she is summoned, otherwise Choji will also be fighting Tsunade. The other ninja's have their roles to play, Sakura will be there for healing, Shikamaru will be looking for an opening to land Kagemane, Ten-Ten will be constantly harrasing Tusnade with Kunai and ninja tools to coax a mistake out of her, Shino will play a double role in using countless insects to feed on her chakra and also poison her with poisones insect which in turn will also burn through her chakra faster to remove the poison and also allow the others to attack her. Ino will be playing piggyback off of Shikamaru's Justu and be wainting for him to land Kagemane to combo into ****enshin. Ino could also provide basic medical treatment if Sakura is tied up.

Lastly, Sai plays a crucial role here. He also plays back up like other ninja's to constantly force Tsunade to tank attacks and heal, but he brings to the table one feat of speed that Tsunade cannot counter.

I will now go into each individuals jobs in this battle and go more in-depth than above.

----------------------------------------------

Sakura:In a word, Healing. She will be there to to heal any possible injuries that will be inflicted upon her team. If the chance arrives, she can use her own Chakra enhanced Strength to land a blow on Tsunade. Harrasment with exploding tags is also a possibility. Also, her extensive training with Tsunade gives her a leg up on dodging Tsuande's attacks. During training, Tsunade even said she wasn't holding back when it came to landing a blow. She will be familiar with the way Tsunade moves when she wants to attack a certain way, so she can warn the others to jump if HKoP is on the way, or if Tsunade is going to try shattering the ground.

Kiba:One of the Frontline fighters in this battle. Gatsuuga and Tsuuga will his main tools in attacking Tsunade. This will go unabided due to the constant other danger's she'll have to deal with from the other Ninja's. Kiba's main job is to keep landing blows on Tsunade so she has to keep burning chakra to heal. Garoga would be will be used whenever needed and will burn more of Tsunade's Chakra than the normal Tsuugas.

Shino:Shino plays but one role in this battle, and that is to keep Tsunade under a hail of insects. These insects will force her to burn yet even more chakra than the massive amount she is going to need to keep healing. His secondary objective is to use poisonous insects to ail her. She will have to extract these poison's herself which wont be possible while constantly fighting off Neji, Kiba, and Lee and all the harrasment of other attacks.

Hinata: Hinata plays an odd role in this battle. She lacks the physical capabilities of going hand to hand with Tsunade like some of the others, but it is her only way of fighting. So, in this battle her main objective is the keep back far enough that she isn't engagin Tsunade, but close enough that she can jump in and attack when needed. She can also harrass Tsunade with Air Palm or combo this with Neji's Air Palm to create a stronger single strike. When she jumps in, it must be when she is absolutely sure that she is guarenteed hit and she must target vital organs to ensure that Tsunade burns as much Chakra as possible from healing this wound.

Ino:Ino's main role will be basic medical attention, but her main offensive measure against Tsunade is ****enshin. She wont have to worry much about when to land it, since Shikamaru essentially will do that for her. If Ino See's that Shikamaru has landed Kagemane, she will launch ****enshin and posses her. She from there will give the rest of the team to attack. (Choji's Butterly Bomb is a good choice)

Shikamaru:Strategy is Shikmaru's main role in this battle. He will be in the rear looking for a chance to land Kagemane (easily accomplishable since she will be distracted with the myriad of other things) This reprieve from the actual fight will allow Shikamaru to formulate a plan unhindered (although its likely it wont be needed). Basic exploding tags could also be used as a deterant.

Choji:Summon control is Choji's part to play in this fight. If Tsunade manages to release Katsuya (not a guarenteed) then Choji will be the one to deal with her until the Coup de' grace will landed on Tsunade. His butterfly bomb is in turn, the perfect blow to end Tsunade. Largely due to Tsunade's body not being able to funtion if her brain is destroyed, in turn making Byakugo useless.

Neji:Neji along with Lee, are the only one's that will be trading blows in the traditional fashion with Tsunade. His main role is to shut down her chakra points, essentailly shutting down her ability to heal even with byakugo. Secondary objective is to attack vital organs to wittle her chakra down even further.

Neji more than anyone else in the K11, is able to go hand to hand with Tsunade. With the Byakugan he can see her chakra and will give him a heads up when he see's her focusing chakra in her palm or foot. Tsunade's Straightforward fighting style will also be a major downfall when combined with her gap in speed compared to Neji. Allowing him easy openings to land blows on the tenketsu or vital organs.

Lee: Lee in base's objective is little more than to keep her attention even further seperated to allow for the myriad of other jutsu's to land. When he see's her slowing down and getting tired, He will activate Gates and land his ownly meaningfull way to harm her in Ura Renge. Ura Renge is also meant just to wittle down her stamina.

Ten-Ten: Ten-Ten has one role and that is to constantly keep the ninja tools coming to, like others, wittle down her chakra and keep her distracted so other attacks can land that have the same purpose.

Sai:Sai as said earlier in the OP plays a key role. His paintings are just another form of harrasement, but he has one thing that can set up an unavoidable opening for others with his attack that in any circumstance is also unavoidable by any means.

The two scans below show one of Sai's Blitze's on Ninja far faster than Tsunade. The Ninja's in question, one of which was able to dodge multiple Hebi Sasuke blitzes, was absolutely blitzed in every fashion of the word. These two ninja's were completely incapable of even turning their heads before the attack landed, and since the attack went under these ninja, this makes this the perfect counter to HKoP
    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/518/12
    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/518/13

--------------------------------------------------------

All in all, The K11 have this wrapped up neatly.

Last edited by DemonicAvenger; 02-01-2013 at 08:39 PM.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dont blink...

Re: Establishing Why K11 > Tsunade

Perfect. I agree on all accounts.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have achieved true

Quote Originally Posted by fastrthnwind View Post
    Perfect. I agree on all accounts.
    Well, I hope we can put the whole Naruto conversation behind us and keep the Tsunade wanking down then xD

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I disagree but nice effort :D

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    A mind needs books, as a sword
    needs a whetstone, if it is to
    keep its edge.

The konoha 11 would definitely defeat tsunade.. You have a shintensin user, a shadow binding user... A guy that can go up to 5 gates the last we saw him.. Sai for aerial attacks..And more.. Tsunade is a nice hokage, but few people can fight a platoon like that

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.

I always said that team-working is better than anything.
    So yeah, they definitely win, but she does give them a run for their money, heh.
    They need get rid of Katsuyu first... as she may be the one possessing the biggest challenge.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

This is pretty much a stomp. I'd dare say Gated Lee and Neji will give her a run for her money, but adding the others is overkill.

Lee has speed feats which Tsunade severly lacks. She can't keep up with 11 shinobi. Hell, I'd be reluctant to give a win to KCM Naruto against KN11 and he is the fastest character excluding Minato's FTG.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have achieved true

Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    This is pretty much a stomp. I'd dare say Gated Lee and Neji will give her a run for her money, but adding the others is overkill.

Lee has speed feats which Tsunade severly lacks. She can't keep up with 11 shinobi. Hell, I'd be reluctant to give a win to KCM Naruto against KN11 and he is the fastest character excluding Minato's FTG.

I dunno about the second part.... RM Naruto would stomp. SM Naruto should also be capable of winning as does MS Sasuke

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Remember that SM Naruto had prep in the form of Sage Chakra gathering clones at the Frog Mountain. A SM Naruto would own for 5 minutes, possibly killing a few but once his SM goes off he gets murdered ( or goes Kamikaze and Rasen Shuriken's his hand off, killing the remainder of KN11 in the process. )

As for KCM Naruto - I just think that Shikamaru would somehow find a way to counter his speed given the time.

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I agree

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dont blink...

Quote Originally Posted by DemonicAvenger View Post
    Well, I hope we can put the whole Naruto conversation behind us and keep the Tsunade wanking down then xD
    Agreed then.

Waaaaiiiit......

I dunno about the second part.... RM Naruto would stomp. SM Naruto should also be capable of winning as does MS Sasuke
    NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! THIS IS ABSOLUTE GARBAGE! I CANT BELIEVE THAT YOU THINK THAT NARUTONAGDSNLJNKJBBDISABJUN TROLL RAGEFACE DIE!!!
    lol jk

�You Question Logic Child� TheTailedSage's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "That wasnt very nice! i
    do believe you killed my hat!!
    " -SoloKing Kisuke
    Urahara-

First and foremost, no fanon will be taken into account on this thread. Statements like "Shes a Sanin! now way a bunch of Chunin/Jonin can do anything to her!" will be ignored.
    --------------------

Composition of the K11 in this thread:

Sakura, Kiba, Shino, Hinata, Ino, Shikamaru, Choji, Neji, Lee, Ten-Ten, Sai

Conditions:

Everyone is fully rested and healthy. Mindset is Bloodlusted but calm and fight in character.

Intel:

Full

Atop the Hokage Mansion

Distance:

Tsunade starts at the railing facing the cluster of the the K11 that stands in the middle of the ring. The combatants are allowed to move about the entire village as they please without worry of damage to the buildings. Civilians have been evacuated.

-----------------------

Explanation:

Now, Im going to be doing this a bit diffrently than before in my other threads. Since they're so many combatants this time and Range isn't something that accounted for since its a group effort. I'll be more or less showing how the K11 will take this and cover as much ground on Tsunade's abilities as possible and how they counter them.

In this fight Neji, Kiba, and Lee will be the main offensive against Tsunade. Choji will be the main Deterant of Katsuya if she is summoned, otherwise Choji will also be fighting Tsunade. The other ninja's have their roles to play, Sakura will be there for healing, Shikamaru will be looking for an opening to land Kagemane, Ten-Ten will be constantly harrasing Tusnade with Kunai and ninja tools to coax a mistake out of her, Shino will play a double role in using countless insects to feed on her chakra and also poison her with poisones insect which in turn will also burn through her chakra faster to remove the poison and also allow the others to attack her. Ino will be playing piggyback off of Shikamaru's Justu and be wainting for him to land Kagemane to combo into ****enshin. Ino could also provide basic medical treatment if Sakura is tied up.

Lastly, Sai plays a crucial role here. He also plays back up like other ninja's to constantly force Tsunade to tank attacks and heal, but he brings to the table one feat of speed that Tsunade cannot counter.

I will now go into each individuals jobs in this battle and go more in-depth than above.

----------------------------------------------

Sakura:In a word, Healing. She will be there to to heal any possible injuries that will be inflicted upon her team. If the chance arrives, she can use her own Chakra enhanced Strength to land a blow on Tsunade. Harrasment with exploding tags is also a possibility. Also, her extensive training with Tsunade gives her a leg up on dodging Tsuande's attacks. During training, Tsunade even said she wasn't holding back when it came to landing a blow. She will be familiar with the way Tsunade moves when she wants to attack a certain way, so she can warn the others to jump if HKoP is on the way, or if Tsunade is going to try shattering the ground.

Kiba:One of the Frontline fighters in this battle. Gatsuuga and Tsuuga will his main tools in attacking Tsunade. This will go unabided due to the constant other danger's she'll have to deal with from the other Ninja's. Kiba's main job is to keep landing blows on Tsunade so she has to keep burning chakra to heal. Garoga would be will be used whenever needed and will burn more of Tsunade's Chakra than the normal Tsuugas.

Shino:Shino plays but one role in this battle, and that is to keep Tsunade under a hail of insects. These insects will force her to burn yet even more chakra than the massive amount she is going to need to keep healing. His secondary objective is to use poisonous insects to ail her. She will have to extract these poison's herself which wont be possible while constantly fighting off Neji, Kiba, and Lee and all the harrasment of other attacks.

Hinata: Hinata plays an odd role in this battle. She lacks the physical capabilities of going hand to hand with Tsunade like some of the others, but it is her only way of fighting. So, in this battle her main objective is the keep back far enough that she isn't engagin Tsunade, but close enough that she can jump in and attack when needed. She can also harrass Tsunade with Air Palm or combo this with Neji's Air Palm to create a stronger single strike. When she jumps in, it must be when she is absolutely sure that she is guarenteed hit and she must target vital organs to ensure that Tsunade burns as much Chakra as possible from healing this wound.

Ino:Ino's main role will be basic medical attention, but her main offensive measure against Tsunade is ****enshin. She wont have to worry much about when to land it, since Shikamaru essentially will do that for her. If Ino See's that Shikamaru has landed Kagemane, she will launch ****enshin and posses her. She from there will give the rest of the team to attack. (Choji's Butterly Bomb is a good choice)

Shikamaru:Strategy is Shikmaru's main role in this battle. He will be in the rear looking for a chance to land Kagemane (easily accomplishable since she will be distracted with the myriad of other things) This reprieve from the actual fight will allow Shikamaru to formulate a plan unhindered (although its likely it wont be needed). Basic exploding tags could also be used as a deterant.

Choji:Summon control is Choji's part to play in this fight. If Tsunade manages to release Katsuya (not a guarenteed) then Choji will be the one to deal with her until the Coup de' grace will landed on Tsunade. His butterfly bomb is in turn, the perfect blow to end Tsunade. Largely due to Tsunade's body not being able to funtion if her brain is destroyed, in turn making Byakugo useless.

Neji:Neji along with Lee, are the only one's that will be trading blows in the traditional fashion with Tsunade. His main role is to shut down her chakra points, essentailly shutting down her ability to heal even with byakugo. Secondary objective is to attack vital organs to wittle her chakra down even further.

Neji more than anyone else in the K11, is able to go hand to hand with Tsunade. With the Byakugan he can see her chakra and will give him a heads up when he see's her focusing chakra in her palm or foot. Tsunade's Straightforward fighting style will also be a major downfall when combined with her gap in speed compared to Neji. Allowing him easy openings to land blows on the tenketsu or vital organs.

Lee: Lee in base's objective is little more than to keep her attention even further seperated to allow for the myriad of other jutsu's to land. When he see's her slowing down and getting tired, He will activate Gates and land his ownly meaningfull way to harm her in Ura Renge. Ura Renge is also meant just to wittle down her stamina.

Ten-Ten: Ten-Ten has one role and that is to constantly keep the ninja tools coming to, like others, wittle down her chakra and keep her distracted so other attacks can land that have the same purpose.

Sai:Sai as said earlier in the OP plays a key role. His paintings are just another form of harrasement, but he has one thing that can set up an unavoidable opening for others with his attack that in any circumstance is also unavoidable by any means.

The two scans below show one of Sai's Blitze's on Ninja far faster than Tsunade. The Ninja's in question, one of which was able to dodge multiple Hebi Sasuke blitzes, was absolutely blitzed in every fashion of the word. These two ninja's were completely incapable of even turning their heads before the attack landed, and since the attack went under these ninja, this makes this the perfect counter to HKoP
    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/518/12
    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/518/13

--------------------------------------------------------

All in all, The K11 have this wrapped up neatly.
    I would love for someone to prove you wrong... Correction I would like someone to attempt!

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Why would they? It's widely acknowledged that Tsunade is a weak Kage.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have achieved true

Quote Originally Posted by TheTailedSage View Post
    I would love for someone to prove you wrong... Correction I would like someone to attempt!
    Does that mean you agree? xD

Quote Originally Posted by fastrthnwind View Post
    Agreed then.

Waaaaiiiit......

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! THIS IS ABSOLUTE GARBAGE! I CANT BELIEVE THAT YOU THINK THAT NARUTONAGDSNLJNKJBBDISABJUN TROLL RAGEFACE DIE!!!
    lol jk
    Haha cool xD if you wanna add somthing just let me know. You probably could add something to the Neji section i bet. I only barely touched on each individuals abilities.

Last edited by DemonicAvenger; 02-01-2013 at 08:50 PM.

Second Six Paths BigBlade Master's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    OnePiece>Bleach>Naruto

I agree with you

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Guess who's back?

Nice thread! I agree with you as well. The K11 is a force to be reckoned with and you've explained their roles in this battle amazingly

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dont blink...

Haha cool xD if you wanna add somthing just let me know. You probably could add something to the Neji section i bet. I only barely touched on each individuals abilities.
    Its actually quite arguable that Neji could solo Tsunade by himself for a while until Katsuya comes into play. That is, if her chakra network isnt in too bad of a shape to use summoning jutsu.

Godaime Hokage Slug Princess Tsunade's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "You are my disciple so
    you'll inherit the power of a
    Sannin"

I think I'll just shut up and agree. I don't have time to debate right now.

�You Question Logic Child� TheTailedSage's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "That wasnt very nice! i
    do believe you killed my hat!!
    " -SoloKing Kisuke
    Urahara-

Yeah lol

Banned
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not studying i am free

I disagree but still not bad

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Mitotic regeneration makes the big difference,so I disagree.Taijutsu users can't do a thing against her.I think they have a small chance due to Shikamaru.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

K11 wins. Shikamaru traps her with the help of his teammates, then they all hit her with their best moves like two headed wolf gatsuuga, sakura punch, neji 128 palms, hinata lion fist, chouji bufferfly mode meat tank, Lee primary lotus. Owned. Over.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    When We're Together <3

disagree but nice effort,

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Teflon.

Lmao everybody that disagrees can't even think of a possible counter to back up their biased opinion. :rofl:

OT: Nice thread man, I completely agree.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Forbidden Technique View Post
    Lmao everybody that disagrees can't even think of a possible counter to back up their biased opinion. :rofl:

OT: Nice thread man, I completely agree.
    While I do believe that they have a good shot. I can also see Tsunade being victorious often. But for the sake of external time constraints I will not explain why.

Page 1 of 5 12345 Last»