Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    conceited

Ultimate battle

So im reading this mistery Manga and the main villain is fighting the strongest good person basically

His Abilities are other worldy ill explain. What ever he imagine it happins or come true he could want to have all your abilities and he would have them because he imagined it he can't die because he thought up that he couldn't die so he can't die he basically unbeatable Imo but he's said she's more than a match

Her Abilities She can become time itself she has no brain nor anything she can whipe people out of time and space it's self to a point that they don't even exist in Heaven or Hell she knows everybody Furtue and Past

So who would win In your Opinion

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Always keep it 100

Re: Ultimate battle

Edit: Couldn't he just take her powers and own her? Him*

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    you were so close.

What are you talking about?

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blah

So his ability is similar to "Izanagi"...

P.S
    Is your keyboard okay?

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm watching you...

The villain no doubt.

Senior Member 7th Biggest OP Fan's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Nice to see people know there are FAR stronger characters out there then the main known animes, aka DBZ. Having a form of immortality and reality warping are dangerous skills. The only people that could beat this person is someone who can do it better. Basically a higher being. I haven't read this particular manga so I'm not sure the extent of this person's powers. I could name a couple characters but I really wouldn't be sure if they could beat that person. I do know one that would always win or at least tie to any known fictional character.

This person is the main protagonist in Tenchi Muyo. He is a god. Basically any power you can think of, he can do with a thought. He can destroy universes with a thought if he wants to.

There are also characters from Slayers, Bastard!, and Saint Seiya that are also insanely strong as well with just as much power too. If you want to include other works of fiction like comics, there are a bunch of characters there that can probably win also. The One Above All, The Presence, The Man of Miracles are all equivalent to Kami Tenchi. There are also many who are close to this kind of power in comics as well, like Solar the Man of Atom. A non canon source that is pretty strong would be the Archie comics. This is the comics for Sonic the Hedgehog. Sonic and Shadow are pretty much invincible and can control time itself with the chaos force. They have beaten opponents who could crush multiverses with their hands. (A multiverse is many universes, kinda like how there are many galaxies in a universe.)

Hope that was a good enough answer.

Edit: or are you talking about who would win in that manga. The protagonist always wins so....

Bear fights can be grizzly saaaaaadpanda's Avatar
    Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    A panda eats, shoots, and
    leaves.

What the **** are you talking about? The way you've described it, that sounds like the worst manga ever.