Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. #1
    Banned
    Status
    Rainbow Dash is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    9,247
    Post Thanks / Like
     



    Hiruzen and Konoha clan stuff

    Hiruzen share a trait with the Inzuka Clan as we seen here:


    He used his nose to counter Hashirama's Darkness Genjutsu.

    And from what we see here, Hashirama and Tobirama were touched by water, which probably erased some scent.


    And correct my if I am wrong, I don't think Edo Tensei bodies have any scent.

    In canon, Hiruzen is the only non-Inzuka who actually uses his nose. <-(correct me if I'm wrong)

    ---

    Anyways, from what we see here, Hiruzen has a really strong sense of smell much like the Inzuka clan to be able to smell with hardly any scent. So my conclusion is that it really is possible for Hiruzen to have known the other clan specialties. Such as Shadows, Giant transformation, Mind Manipulation, epic Uchiha Katon etc. But obviously not the Haruno clan.

    Either that, or he is part monkey.

    Just imagine a Giant Hiruzen with giant Katon and giant shadows
     
         

  2. #2
    Blessed. SasoriOfTheRedSaand's Avatar
    Status
    SasoriOfTheRedSaand is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Dunno.
    Posts
    6,381
    Post Thanks / Like
    Always keep it 100
     

    Re: Hiruzen and Konoha clan stuff

    No, you're wrong. I don't need to explain why... Kakashi has a good sense of smell as well.
     
         

  3. #3
    Banned
    Status
    Rainbow Dash is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    9,247
    Post Thanks / Like
     



    Re: Hiruzen and Konoha clan stuff

    Where does Kakashi use his nose ever
     
         

  4. #4
    Panda The Western Wheel's Avatar
    Status
    The Western Wheel is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    NL
    Posts
    2,154
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hungry for Bamboo
     

    Re: Hiruzen and Konoha clan stuff

    Quote Originally Posted by Meido View Post
    Hiruzen share a trait with the Inzuka Clan as we seen here:


    He used his nose to counter Hashirama's Darkness Genjutsu.

    And from what we see here, Hashirama and Tobirama were touched by water, which probably erased some scent.


    And correct my if I am wrong, I don't think Edo Tensei bodies have any scent.

    In canon, Hiruzen is the only non-Inzuka who actually uses his nose. <-(correct me if I'm wrong)

    ---

    Anyways, from what we see here, Hiruzen has a really strong sense of smell much like the Inzuka clan to be able to smell with hardly any scent. So my conclusion is that it really is possible for Hiruzen to have known the other clan specialties. Such as Shadows, Giant transformation, Mind Manipulation, epic Uchiha Katon etc. But obviously not the Haruno clan.

    Either that, or he is part monkey.

    Just imagine a Giant Hiruzen with giant Katon and giant shadows
    Stopped reading after bold part. *MONKEY!!! Runs around, chasing the things more important that something we knew about Hiruzen...*
     
         

  5. #5
    All Mighty Sage The Ultimate Super Sage's Avatar
    Status
    The Ultimate Super Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    208
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hiruzen and Konoha clan stuff

    Quote Originally Posted by SasoriOfTheRedSaand View Post
    No, you're wrong. I don't need to explain why... Kakashi has a good sense of smell as well.
    agreed but we also have to consider these types of things
     
         

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Status
    Kages is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    16,414
    Post Thanks / Like
    you were so close.
     

    Re: Hiruzen and Konoha clan stuff

    Kakashi and dogs used their nose I think. But Hiruzen can't use specific clan techniques, but he can use clan techniques that you don't need to be from that clan from like Uchiha Flame Battle Enpancement
     
         

  7. #7
    Banned
    Status
    Rainbow Dash is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    9,247
    Post Thanks / Like
     



    Re: Hiruzen and Konoha clan stuff

    Quote Originally Posted by Kages View Post
    Kakashi and dogs used their nose I think. But Hiruzen can't use specific clan techniques, but he can use clan techniques that you don't need to be from that clan from like Uchiha Flame Battle Enpancement
    I think only the dogs used their nose.

    If Kakashi had a strong nose, he could locate Zabuza in the mist without dogs.

    Also, I expected a more fanboy answer from you
     
         

  8. #8
    All Mighty Sage The Ultimate Super Sage's Avatar
    Status
    The Ultimate Super Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    208
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hiruzen and Konoha clan stuff

    Quote Originally Posted by Meido View Post
    Where does Kakashi use his nose ever
    when kiba and the rest of team kurenai team up with him. and to find zabuza.
     
         

  9. #9
    Banned
    Status
    Rainbow Dash is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    9,247
    Post Thanks / Like
     



    Re: Hiruzen and Konoha clan stuff

    Quote Originally Posted by The Ultimate Super Sage View Post
    when kiba and the rest of team kurenai team up with him. and to find zabuza.
    Kiba did all the smelling... and Kakashi wouldn't need dogs to locate Zabuza in mist if he had a good nose.
     
         

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Status
    Kages is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    16,414
    Post Thanks / Like
    you were so close.
     

    Re: Hiruzen and Konoha clan stuff

    Quote Originally Posted by Meido View Post
    I think only the dogs used their nose.

    If Kakashi had a strong nose, he could locate Zabuza in the mist without dogs.

    Also, I expected a more fanboy answer from you
    Fine

    Hiruzen >>>>>>>>>>> Hashirama
     
         

  11. #11
    Konohas Flasher Narutohokage7's Avatar
    Status
    Narutohokage7 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Chilling with Roshi, Sanji, Brook and Jiraiya at bathhouses.
    Posts
    8,784
    Post Thanks / Like
    What does DNA stand for?
    National Dyslexic Association
    ofc!l
     

    Re: Hiruzen and Konoha clan stuff

    Quote Originally Posted by SasoriOfTheRedSaand View Post
    No, you're wrong. I don't need to explain why... Kakashi has a good sense of smell as well.
    This, I like to think that the ninjas take aspects of the animals they command, Kakashi dogs smell, Hizuren strong as a gorilla and has the smelling attributes like one which is better than humans.
     
         

  12. #12
    Senior Member medal32's Avatar
    Status
    medal32 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    3,426
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pain to the world
     

    Re: Hiruzen and Konoha clan stuff

    usualy people have sense of smell
     
         

  13. #13
    Senior Member Big Third's Avatar
    Status
    Big Third is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,715
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Be who you are and say
    what you feel, because those
    who mind don't matter and
    those who matter don't
    mind." - Dr. Seuss
     

    Re: Hiruzen and Konoha clan stuff

    I always believed that Hiruzen was so loved by many in the village that he actually had a pact with the other clans. They would have been more than happy to teach them their jutsus.
     
         

  14. #14
    Fanboy Killer Interfectorem's Avatar
    Status
    Interfectorem is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    48
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hiruzen and Konoha clan stuff

    Kakashi was said to have a better sense of smell compared to Kiba.
     
         

  15. #15
    Sarutobi Clan Sarutobi Sensei's Avatar
    Status
    Sarutobi Sensei is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    465
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hiruzen and Konoha clan stuff

    As much as I love Hiruzen.. I doubt he can do all jutsus. I can't imagine him conjuring up Aburame insects, or grow giant arms like Choji does.. don't get me started w the Hyuga. He probably could do a portion of jutsus from each clan like the Uzumaki (RDS) or Inuzuka (nose)..
     
         

  16. #16
    Member JDuzumaki92's Avatar
    Status
    JDuzumaki92 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    304
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hiruzen and Konoha clan stuff

    He can use every jutsu in the village but I don't think that refers to specific clan techniques.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •