Status
    Jan 2013
    This user has no status.

Search Bar

Hi. Earlier I asked a question concerning a search function where I could find like a list of all RPers, and seperate them by their ranks (Genin, Chuunin, etc.)

http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=313719

So what about it? Maybe eventually, it could be upgraded by adding more categories like Katon users, Taijutsu masters, etc.

Academy Student
    Status
    Feb 2013
    This user has no status.

Re: Search Bar

Sure hun. :D

Status
    Jun 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Susan Senju View Post
    Sure hun. :D
    welcom to Naruto base Troll, have a nice stay here and be sure to check the rules :D enjoy

Status
    Aug 2011
    Oh my oh my.... such a
    tragedy.

You really shouldn't have made a thread about it again, since you had your answers, this thread is considered spam.
    The only way I see this happening is for you to go to this section Approved Biographies and start checking each thread, though it's not sufficient as one person can have two Biographies and will waste your time for nothing.

Also there is no search function implemented for Ninja rank AKA post counts. It can be added but I don't see a reason behind it. This is not a MMORPG, it's simply RPG, but if you still insist you can do it manually, start going through that section I gave you a link to, get a piece of paper, and start writing the name and rank of each member.

Though let's be real here, you really wanna waste your time doing that ?

Quote Originally Posted by Dubbuoo View Post
    welcom to Naruto base Troll, have a nice stay here and be sure to check the rules :D enjoy

Why the spam ??? this is not Konnichi wa and I don't see you answering the person's question.

Last edited by Vasto Lordé; 02-02-2013 at 08:52 AM.

Status
    Jan 2013
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Ƀeedo View Post
    You really shouldn't have made a thread about it again, since you had your answers, this thread is considered spam.
    The only way I see this happening is for you to go to this section Approved Biographies and start checking each thread, though it's not sufficient as one person can have two Biographies and will waste your time for nothing.

Also there is no search function implemented for Ninja rank AKA post counts. It can be added but I don't see a reason behind it. This is not a MMORPG, it's simply RPG, but if you still insist you can do it manually, start going through that section I gave you a link to, get a piece of paper, and start writing the name and rank of each member.

Though let's be real here, you really wanna waste your time doing that ?
    I don't see how this could be considered as spam. First, I asked a 'Question' about a search bar. Now, I'm 'Suggesting' that one could be added. Of course I don't want to browse through all the Bios, that's why I'm 'Suggesting' a search bar.

Hopefully, a Mod/Admin will see this soon and give us their thoughts on the situation.

Last edited by Shikago; 02-02-2013 at 01:09 PM.