Page 1 of 3 123 Last»
Results 1 to 20 of 56
  1. #1
    Banned
    Status
    Headmaster is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    3,610
    Location
    United States Sadly
    Get in line punk
     

    Tobi vs minato

    Who wins
     
         

  2. #2
    Master Unorthodox Almighty Unorthodox's Avatar
    Status
    Almighty Unorthodox is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    13,094
    Location
    2012 Best Year on Naruobase :)
    Sasuke's true Fanbase
    2011-2012
     

    Re: Tobi vs minato

    obito stomps
     
         

  3. #3
    supreme being thesurvivor's Avatar
    Status
    thesurvivor is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,572
    Location
    behind you
    fuk the police!
     

    Re: Tobi vs minato

    minato low diff
     
         

  4. #4
    Master Unorthodox Almighty Unorthodox's Avatar
    Status
    Almighty Unorthodox is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    13,094
    Location
    2012 Best Year on Naruobase :)
    Sasuke's true Fanbase
    2011-2012
     

    Re: Tobi vs minato

    Quote Originally Posted by thesurvivor View Post
    minato low diff
    no obito stomps
     
         

  5. #5
    supreme being thesurvivor's Avatar
    Status
    thesurvivor is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,572
    Location
    behind you
    fuk the police!
     

    Re: Tobi vs minato

    Quote Originally Posted by unorthodox View Post
    no obito stomps
    well we will see who wins in a few weeks
     
         

  6. #6
    Banned
    Status
    Headmaster is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    3,610
    Location
    United States Sadly
    Get in line punk
     

    Re: Tobi vs minato

    Minato
     
         

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Status
    ItachiStyle is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    983
    The databooks are trash
     

    Re: Tobi vs minato

    Minato.
     
         

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Status
    Kages is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    16,414
    you were so close.
     

    Re: Tobi vs minato

    Minato wins.
     
         

  9. #9
    第五世代 Draphsin's Avatar
    Status
    Draphsin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    13,599
    Location
    Canada
    ©
     

    Re: Tobi vs minato

    assuming this is rinnegan obito.....then if thats the case.....

    obito>>>>>>>>minato

    anybody who disagrees is just blatanly ignoring facts
     
         

  10. #10
    Sunbro pateuvasiliu's Avatar
    Status
    pateuvasiliu is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    8,611
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobi vs minato

    Quote Originally Posted by Draphsin View Post
    assuming this is rinnegan obito.....then if thats the case.....

    obito>>>>>>>>minato

    anybody who disagrees is just blatanly ignoring facts
    Is Minato Edo? If so Minato stomps.

    If it's Naruto's birth Minato then Rinnegan Obito takes this mid-high diff.
     
         

  11. #11
    第五世代 Draphsin's Avatar
    Status
    Draphsin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    13,599
    Location
    Canada
    ©
     

    Re: Tobi vs minato

    Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    Is Minato Edo? If so Minato stomps.

    If it's Naruto's birth Minato then Rinnegan Obito takes this mid-high diff.
    we havent seen anything new from edo minato dont overrate him, and as for the "stomp" part, then please tell me how minato can beat 6 jinjuriki? (lol does he even know what the rinnegan is?)
     
         

  12. #12
    Sunbro pateuvasiliu's Avatar
    Status
    pateuvasiliu is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    8,611
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobi vs minato

    Quote Originally Posted by Draphsin View Post
    false, we havent seen anything new from edo minato so stop overrating him, and as for the "stomp" part, then please tell me how minato can beat 6 jinjuriki?
    I am not overrating him. Edo simply means he has unlimited chakra and can only be sealed. It just happens that Edo Minato is a full ***** to fight since he can:

    a) Spam FTG.
    b) Spam Kunai summoning to facilitate FTG.
    c) Spam S/T Barrage which he used to send Kurama's Bijuudama away.

    Obito's only known sealing technique is Human Path and the soul sunder thing takes time to do. It's not instant, and Minato can FTG out of it.

    The 6 jinchuuriki are not Edos, so they can be killed. If they use Bijuudama it's even better since Minato will just throw it back at them as long as he wants to since he has unlimited chakra.

    Your head, people. Use it before you post.
     
         

  13. #13
    第五世代 Draphsin's Avatar
    Status
    Draphsin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    13,599
    Location
    Canada
    ©
     

    Re: Tobi vs minato

    Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    I am not overrating him. Edo simply means he has unlimited chakra and can only be sealed. It just happens that Edo Minato is a full ***** to fight since he can:

    a) Spam FTG.
    b) Spam Kunai summoning to facilitate FTG.
    c) Spam S/T Barrage which he used to send Kurama's Bijuudama away.

    Obito's only known sealing technique is Human Path and the soul sunder thing takes time to do. It's not instant, and Minato can FTG out of it.

    The 6 jinchuuriki are not Edos, so they can be killed. If they use Bijuudama it's even better since Minato will just throw it back at them as long as he wants to since he has unlimited chakra.

    Your head, people. Use it before you post.
    Was tryin to be nice, but you had to insult me eh?

    -spaming FTG? what would be different than from what he's already shown us? he can already spam ftg so theres no difference there
    -spaming kunai summoning? easy to avoid with sharingan predicting where he would throw them and not to mention shared vision to see from multiple angles, theres no sneaking up on obito or his paths
    -spaming s/t barrage? do you not remember how slow it was in sending 1 tbb away, lmao if you think he could send multiple objects away at that speed. Also, continuous tbb ruins minato's day

    -lol...kamui is a sealing tech, that is assuming you destroy minato's kunai which shouldnt be a problem for the jinjuriki

    -lol speaking of the jinjuriki, the 6 of them arent edo but they're still corpses and they have a rinnegan with path's abilities, a sharingan for reading movements and an almost endless supply of chakra

    minato gets roflstomped
     
         
    Last edited by Draphsin; 02-02-2013 at 11:45 AM.

  14. #14
    Sunbro pateuvasiliu's Avatar
    Status
    pateuvasiliu is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    8,611
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobi vs minato

    He can tag a rock and come back out of the other dimension. Obito didn't realise it when Minato tagged HIMSELF. How is he going to realise he tagged a DIFFERENT OBJECT?

    The jinchuuriki can't continously TBB, that's bull****. As I said, they're not edo, they don't have unlimited chakra. Minato deflected Kurama's TBB which is, as proven, stronger that Tobi's jinchuuriki TBB combined.

    easy to avoid with sharingan predicting where he would throw them
    He isn't throwing them. He is spam-summoning them. That's 30 kunais per second at an unlimited chakra.



    Do you see him doing any ritual to do that? Any signs? He just casually throws 30 kunais out of a satchel that can barely fit two.
     
         
    Last edited by pateuvasiliu; 02-02-2013 at 11:50 AM.

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Status
    ItachiStyle is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    983
    The databooks are trash
     

    Re: Tobi vs minato

    Obito doesn't get 6 hosts on his team... he can only get those with Kabuto summoning them, so they're not part of his battle power. It would be one thing if Obito could summon them himself, like the Gedo, but he can't. I might as well ask who wins in a fight between kid Naruto and Konan, but then add casually "of course, Jiraiya is Naruto's teacher, so he'll be there to help fight with him".
     
         

  16. #16
    🎧🚺🚹🎧 Hoshi's Avatar
    Status
    Hoshi is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,668
    Location
    dunno
    Dream On! ❤
     



    Re: Tobi vs minato

    Minato, OP said Tobi, not obito, when he was Tobi he didn't have rennigan, joking.

    Still going with minato.
     
         

  17. #17
    Sunbro pateuvasiliu's Avatar
    Status
    pateuvasiliu is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    8,611
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobi vs minato

    It just hit me that Obito's 6 paths of pain were resurrected by Kabuto.

    He wouldn't have them without him.
     
         

  18. #18
    第五世代 Draphsin's Avatar
    Status
    Draphsin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    13,599
    Location
    Canada
    ©
     

    Re: Tobi vs minato

    Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    He can tag a rock and come back out of the other dimension. Obito didn't realise it when Minato tagged HIMSELF. How is he going to realise he tagged a DIFFERENT OBJECT?

    The jinchuuriki can't continously TBB, that's bull****. As I said, they're not edo, they don't have unlimited chakra. Minato deflected Kurama's TBB which is, as proven, stronger that Tobi's jinchuuriki TBB combined.



    He isn't throwing them. He is spam-summoning them. That's 30 kunais per second at an unlimited chakra.



    Do you see him doing any ritual to do that? Any signs? He just casually throws 30 kunais out of a satchel that can barely fit two.
    -LOL WTF? shared vision AND sharingan!? This isnt even mentioning that obito is now 16 years older and more experienced with his sharingan, easily able to see where minato throws his kunai or makes a mark (its like having twelve new eyes, of course he's gonna be able to see everything minato does)
    -sorry bro but yes, yes they can

    -now THAT is BS, theres no way minato is summoning those kunai he made no hand seals and theres no poof of smoke which is a signature trait of summoning so stop giving minato abilities
    -and as i said, shared vision and sharingan can easily counter the kunai being thrown, and genjutsu is also a possibility
     
         

  19. #19
    Senior Member
    Status
    ItachiStyle is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    983
    The databooks are trash
     

    Re: Tobi vs minato

    I'm not prepared to grant Obito the Juubi as his personal summons at this point... so far he has needed Madara to help control it. Until he proves he can summon and control it solo, all he's got is the Gedo, not the Juubi.
     
         

  20. #20
    第五世代 Draphsin's Avatar
    Status
    Draphsin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    13,599
    Location
    Canada
    ©
     

    Re: Tobi vs minato

    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiStyle View Post
    I'm not prepared to grant Obito the Juubi as his personal summons at this point... so far he has needed Madara to help control it. Until he proves he can summon and control it solo, all he's got is the Gedo, not the Juubi.
    the gedo with 6 bijuu, which imo has been better for obito
     
         

Page 1 of 3 123 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •