Page 3 of 3 « First 123
Results 41 to 56 of 56
  1. #41
    Sunbro pateuvasiliu's Avatar
    Status
    pateuvasiliu is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    8,567
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobi vs minato

    Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    :sy: Are you blind or just trolling? Minato clearly reached into his bag and threw those Kunai, you can even see the Kunai in the bag. What do you think those black things in the bag were? :sy:
    There definitely aren't 30 kunais in that bag.
     
         

  2. #42
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    24,516
    Location
    United States
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobi vs minato

    Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    There definitely aren't 30 kunais in that bag.
    Stop arguing with something that is right in front of your face.

    -Minato went into his bag and threw those Kunai out.
    -You can see some of the Kunai in the bag.
    -So you're either blind, or trolling. Which one is it.

    Show me where he summoned any Kunai, wait, you can't because he didn't. Weapon Summoning can only be done when you have a sign like Sasuke did, did Minato have a sign? Obviously not as he went into his bag to get the Kunai.
     
         

  3. #43
    Sunbro pateuvasiliu's Avatar
    Status
    pateuvasiliu is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    8,567
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobi vs minato

    You see 6 kunais in that bag. The next pan shows him throwing dozens. Explain that.
     
         

  4. #44
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    24,516
    Location
    United States
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobi vs minato

    Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    You see 6 kunais in that bag. The next pan shows him throwing dozens. Explain that.
    Go ask Kishimoto, it clearly shows him reaching into his bag and throwing those Kunai out via a string while it does not show him summoning those Kunai.


    You can see the line coming from his bag, you can see some of the Kunai in his bag.



    That is what a summoning of weapons looks like. You need a sign, which Minato doesn't have. When did they show Minato summon these weapons? Never, because he didn't summon them, he got them from his bag.
     
         

  5. #45
    Sunbro pateuvasiliu's Avatar
    Status
    pateuvasiliu is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    8,567
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobi vs minato

    Okay. Minato can magically make 6 kunais transform into 30.
     
         

  6. #46
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    24,516
    Location
    United States
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobi vs minato

    Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    Okay. Minato can magically make 6 kunais transform into 30.
    :sy: What makes you think there were only 6 Kunai in there? Minato's hand is in the bag covering half it up. Obviously there were more than 6 in there otherwise he would have only thrown out 6.

    I've made it very clear that he didn't summon those Kunai, there isn't even a tiny little hint that he summoned them.
     
         

  7. #47
    Sunbro pateuvasiliu's Avatar
    Status
    pateuvasiliu is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    8,567
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobi vs minato

    Okay. He covers half. Let's say there are 12 in there. I counted 27 being thrown.
     
         

  8. #48
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    24,516
    Location
    United States
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobi vs minato

    Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    Okay. He covers half. Let's say there are 12 in there. I counted 27 being thrown.
    You counted 27 being thrown but you still can't prove that he summoned them. Naturally you can't prove that he summoned them because he didn't summon them.

    If you want me to believe he summoned them then you're going to need proof.
     
         

  9. #49
    Sunbro pateuvasiliu's Avatar
    Status
    pateuvasiliu is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    8,567
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobi vs minato

    Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    You counted 27 being thrown but you still can't prove that he summoned them. Naturally you can't prove that he summoned them because he didn't summon them.

    If you want me to believe he summoned them then you're going to need proof.
    He didn't summon them. Minato's kunais somehow multiply when being thrown.

    I can't prove that he summoned them, but we both know that he didn't have 27 kunais there. Whether they are magic and multiply or he can summon them without hand signs. We'll never know.

    Magic, man.
     
         

  10. #50
    Master Unorthodox Almighty Unorthodox's Avatar
    Status
    Almighty Unorthodox is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    13,062
    Location
    2012 Best Year on Naruobase :)
    Sasuke's true Fanbase
    2011-2012
     

    Re: Tobi vs minato

    didnt i say obito low diff how this this even get that far smh
     
         

  11. #51
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    24,516
    Location
    United States
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobi vs minato

    Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    He didn't summon them. Minato's kunais somehow multiply when being thrown.

    I can't prove that he summoned them, but we both know that he didn't have 27 kunais there. Whether they are magic and multiply or he can summon them without hand signs. We'll never know.

    Magic, man.
    Exactly, because there isn't even a tiny little hint that allows anyone to even imply he summoned them.

    Just Kishimoto being inconsistent.
     
         

  12. #52
    The Demon of NB DemonicAvenger's Avatar
    Status
    DemonicAvenger is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2,762
    Location
    My Room; Getting High and Playing Devil May Cry
    I Have Achieved True
    Immortality. I Am Eternal.
     

    Re: Tobi vs minato

    The only one capable of beating Obito while he has his Biju Paths is Naruto.

    Minato gets toyed with and then killed here.
     
         

  13. #53
    Senior Member
    Status
    ItachiStyle is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    983
    The databooks are trash
     

    Re: Tobi vs minato

    Threads take characters from their strongest point at time
    I have some caveats to that. Firstly, they have to have had that power more than a trivial amount of time (like 10 seconds), and secondly it needs to actually be their power (not someone elses). Your argument that Obito gets the 6 hosts on his team fails that test, because he can't summon them under his own power without Kabuto. It's not unlike me making a comparison of Kushina v.s Obito, and then adding "of course, Kushina has a seal that allows Minato to come to her aid, so she gets him in the fight". No, she doesn't, because she can't call Minato under her own power. At some point in time Obito fought with the hosts... but at some point in time Kushina fought with Minato, or kid Naruto fought with Jiraiya... it doesn't make them inherent parts of their fighting strength.
     
         

  14. #54
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    24,516
    Location
    United States
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobi vs minato

    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiStyle View Post
    I have some caveats to that. Firstly, they have to have had that power more than a trivial amount of time (like 10 seconds), and secondly it needs to actually be their power (not someone elses). Your argument that Obito gets the 6 hosts on his team fails that test, because he can't summon them under his own power without Kabuto. It's not unlike me making a comparison of Kushina v.s Obito, and then adding "of course, Kushina has a seal that allows Minato to come to her aid, so she gets him in the fight". No, she doesn't, because she can't call Minato under her own power. At some point in time Obito fought with the hosts... but at some point in time Kushina fought with Minato, or kid Naruto fought with Jiraiya... it doesn't make them inherent parts of their fighting strength.
    Obito made them his power when he took control of them with his Rinnegan. Its just like how the Sharingan can control Bijuu. Your example doesn't work in this situation because Kushina isn't manipulating Minato's movements like Obito is manipulating the Jinchuuriki's movements.
     
         

  15. #55
    Senior Member
    Status
    ItachiStyle is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    983
    The databooks are trash
     

    Re: Tobi vs minato

    That's like me saying "such and such once controlled someone under genjutsu, so he gets him for the fight too". That'll be a pretty big list in some people's cases. You can't just get people you controlled for a time in the fight, it's like saying pre-rinnegan Tobi can summon Yagura, because he controlled him once. Or Danzo can summon Mifune, because he controlled him once. Or Itachi can summon everyone he ever controlled via genjutsu.

    I don't grant someone a Tailed Beast summoning unless they can prove they have control of it and can summon it. It's the same reason I'm not granting Obito the 10 Tails (but will grant EMS Madara the 9 Tails). Obito has not proven he can summon the paths minus Kabuto, so he doesn't get them.
     
         

Page 3 of 3 « First 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •