Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Orochimaru just got powered up ??

I've been wondering, does it change anything now that Orochimaru has switched bodies? Not just that, but he has switched into a ZETSU body. Since they are made from Hashirama's DNA, does that mean Oro is stronger? We learned from Kabuto that Oro has never been able to use a perfect Sage Mode, which is why his eyes are always like a snake's.

Of course Kishi won't change Orochimaru's look, it's his trademark. I think kabuto said Oro couldn't perfect sage mode, because he never had the body for it. But with a body made of Senju DNA, which is high in vitality, and provides high chakra levels, does that mean that Oro will be even more dangerous? Maybe or maybe not. But I think this is a very interesting development, which means Oro could realize that he might not need sasuke after all. He has a Senju body, with his arms back , so that would mean he could be even more badass. What do you guys think?

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oxygen .

Re: Orochimaru just got powered up ??

Yes he did

Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

do you think he could have reached sage mode as dragon
    with Kimimaro's body
    or maybe Sasuke's body..

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    They say I 'm a troubled boy,
    just because I like to
    destroy, all the things that
    bring the idiots joy. Well,
    what's wrong with a little
    destruction?

Quote Originally Posted by zamki View Post
    Yes he did
    Nice sig :P

OT: Duh :P

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    you were so close.

He's WAY too OP now.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    IT'S OVER 9000!!!

Yes, he's got powered up a lot....that's what i think...considering he has a zetsu body now, which may increase his physical energy, life force.....he also has kabuto's knowledge....so i think oro is on his way to become the dragon sage.....

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oxygen .

Quote Originally Posted by Kyo4 View Post
    Nice sig :P

OT: Duh :P
    Dafuq?

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    just because I like to
    destruction?

Quote Originally Posted by zamki View Post
    Dafuq?
    What? I just liked the sig :P

The OT comment was for the OP don't get confused :P

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "When I watch this boy, I
    think back to when I was once
    called a genius, and realize
    how ridiculous that was."
    - Orochimaru

Ugh, What is this the 500th thread about Orochimaru having senju cells... Yes we know he took over zetsu, yes we know he now has wood release, yes we know he is stronger, yes we know this is a huge change. We knew this a week ago when we read the manga and discussed it days ago. After thread after thread of debate I come on to see another Oro Senju thread.. And a lack luster one at that.

-__- maybe im being a bit harsh, idk. Just annoyed I suppose. Now on to all your mistakes

Last edited by FearxDeath; 02-02-2013 at 06:59 AM.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    just because I like to
    destruction?

Quote Originally Posted by FearxDeath View Post
    Ugh, What is this the 500th thread about Orochimaru having senju cells... Yes we know he took over zetsu, yes we know he now has wood release, yes we know he is stronger, yes we know this is a huge change. We knew this a week ago when we read the manga and discussed it days ago. After thread after thread of debate I come on to see another Oro Senju thread.. And a lack luster one at that.

-__- maybe im being a bit harsh, idk. Just annoyed I suppose. Carry on
    To sum this up use the search bar next time :P (If you did and still posted this thread, then try not to be an attention seeker)

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by FearxDeath View Post

-__- maybe im being a bit harsh, idk. Just annoyed I suppose. Carry on
    Hey, I have a solution for you. Don't view the thread. You're just wasting time commenting on a thread that you clearly don't like. I just don't understand people that think that way. If you don't like something, then why the hell do you subject yourself to it? You just make yourself look stupid that way...

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    - Orochimaru

Without further adieu I will go over some mistakes in your thread.

Quote Originally Posted by staticdash22 View Post
    I've been wondering, does it change anything now that Orochimaru has switched bodies? Ofcourse it does Not just that, but he has switched into a ZETSU body. Since they are made from Hashirama's DNA, does that mean Oro is stronger? Yup, he is alot stronger now We learned from Kabuto that Oro has never been able to use a perfect Sage Mode, which is why his eyes are always like a snake's.?
    I dont think we ever learned that, if we did I would love to see a scan. He has had eyes like that ever since he was a kid, it has alot to do with the white snake hiruzen refered to that killed his parents. The way Orochimaru looks has nothing to do with sage mode. But he was never able to master it, but that was because he couldnt gather nature chakra while moving, nobody can. To gather the nature chakra you need to sit still, you cant sit still in battle, there fore no one can master it, the only way to do that is to find work arounds. Naruto has clones, jirairya has his summons, Kabuto followed up what oro was researching which was to use jugo's blood line and incorporate it.

Of course Kishi won't change Orochimaru's look, it's his trademark. Guessing this is a reference to the incorrect assumption that Orochimaru's looks are related to sage mode somehow. I think kabuto said Oro couldn't perfect sage mode, because he never had the body for it. Referring to the fact that they needed a body like jugo's which could absorb nature chakra while moving. But with a body made of Senju DNA, which is high in vitality, and provides high chakra levels, does that mean that Oro will be even more dangerous?Yes, but that again has nothing to do with sage mode. Maybe or maybe not. But I think this is a very interesting development Goes without saying, which means Oro could realize that he might not need sasuke after all I agree with this and have stated this before. He has a Senju body, with his arms back , so that would mean he could be even more badass. What do you guys think?

This would have been a great thread 2 days ago heck a day ago, but too little too late my friend. Watch the manga the day they are released like everyone else if you wanna debate. Well maybe not a great thread as there a few key mistakes, but a relevant thread nontheless.

Last edited by FearxDeath; 02-02-2013 at 07:07 AM.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

But didn't he just summon the shinigami of whatever it is, meaning that he's going to die again... If he doesn't die then it doesn't matter anyway since Sasuke summoned Orochimaru and has full control of him so he could just cancel the jutsu and kill Orochimaru.

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    IAmKing

Quote Originally Posted by Gregsta View Post
    But didn't he just summon the shinigami of whatever it is, meaning that he's going to die again... If he doesn't die then it doesn't matter anyway since Sasuke summoned Orochimaru and has full control of him so he could just cancel the jutsu and kill Orochimaru.
    delete your account

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Takin it easy

he only has half a face though.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    - Orochimaru

Quote Originally Posted by Gregsta View Post
    I really think you have no idea what your talking about. At the risk of feeding the troll I will explain were you are mistaken.

1) Sasuke may have summoned Orochimaru out of Itachi's Infinite Genjutsu through the Cursed Mark, BUT Sasuke in no way is in control of Orochimaru. When Naruto Summons a Toad they dont HAVE to obey his every word. The act of summoning is merely moving someone or something from point A to point B. There is no magic slave jutsu that actives anywhere inbetween.

2) Orochimaru summoned the shinigami then cut open his stomach to release the things the shinigami had previously sealed. He then left the body he was in, through his true form the white snake, and entired into zetsu and taking over the zetsu's body making it his new body. And thus his old body dies in accordance to being stabbed and him and his new body walk away unscathed.

3) Sasuke couldnt kill Orochimaru when he had no arms, no jutsu's and was sick and bed ridden... Do you really think he is going to be able to just "kill" him now that he has his arms and jutsu back along with a new body that has hashirama DNA and can use the wood release jutsu.

GwemBaba

This is my point exactly

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

He definitely is the "third power" now.