Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Hychia jamiehavoc19's Avatar
    Status
    jamiehavoc19 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    indiana
    Posts
    194
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    theory

    Ok so minatos back, yu fanboys can start jerkin it. But hes something to ponder. He is both narutos father, and kakashi/obitos master. Now when kakashi made jounin minato gave him a present, does anyone remember what? Yupp one f the famed kunai he uses for his version of instant transmission. Theory? Kakashi wouldnt throw something like that away dude. Yes got it with him, prolly carries it with him 24/7. Now im only guessing but minato can sense where that kunai is at. Hes gunna go there, talk to naruto and kakashi, put a lil fear in obito maybe fight but prolly not.
     
         

  2. #2
    GwemBaba
    Guest

    Re: theory

    My thoughts exactly
    Quote Originally Posted by jamiehavoc19 View Post
    Ok so minatos back, yu fanboys can start jerkin it. But hes something to ponder. He is both narutos father, and kakashi/obitos master. Now when kakashi made jounin minato gave him a present, does anyone remember what? Yupp one f the famed kunai he uses for his version of instant transmission. Theory? Kakashi wouldnt throw something like that away dude. Yes got it with him, prolly carries it with him 24/7. Now im only guessing but minato can sense where that kunai is at. Hes gunna go there, talk to naruto and kakashi, put a lil fear in obito maybe fight but prolly not.
     
         

  • #3
    Swordsman Sabuto Hayashi's Avatar
    Status
    Sabuto Hayashi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    雲隠れの里
    Posts
    5,248
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pierce the Heavens!!
     

    Re: theory

    Seems plausible.
    I think there's a chance Minato might teleport to the battlefield (along with the other Hokages after their talk) via a FTG kunai that Kakashi still has, or via a marking that Minato could have placed on Naruto's Kyuubi seal.

    We'll have to wait and see.
     
         

  • #4
    Banned
    Status
    Twin Steps is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Ottawa, Canada
    Posts
    4,793
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blowing Fanboys and Idiots
    alike With C4 Karura
     

    Re: theory

    nice observation
     
         

  • #5
    闇の愛人 Chiharu's Avatar
    Status
    Chiharu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Where the darkness bind them.
    Posts
    4,603
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wicked is good
     



    Re: theory

    Well Minato is under Oro's edo for the time being so he can't pop out anywhere unless Oro want's him to do so.
    And I don't believe that the kages will be involved in the war.
     
         

  • #6
    Hychia jamiehavoc19's Avatar
    Status
    jamiehavoc19 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    indiana
    Posts
    194
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: theory

    Quote Originally Posted by TheOfficialSabuto View Post
    Seems plausible.
    I think there's a chance Minato might teleport to the battlefield (along with the other Hokages after their talk) via a FTG kunai that Kakashi still has, or via a marking that Minato could have placed on Naruto's Kyuubi seal.

    We'll have to wait and see.
    now thatd be a battle, madara vs the four hokage. i wonder if sasuke and oro would prove loyal to obito or if theyed fight alongside naruto? Im pretty sure that sasukes gunna destroy the village while everynes gone.
     
         

  • #7
    Member MisterX's Avatar
    Status
    MisterX is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    452
    Post Thanks / Like
    Go suck on a lemon!
     

    Re: theory

    Quote Originally Posted by jamiehavoc19 View Post
    Ok so minatos back, yu fanboys can start jerkin it. But hes something to ponder. He is both narutos father, and kakashi/obitos master. Now when kakashi made jounin minato gave him a present, does anyone remember what? Yupp one f the famed kunai he uses for his version of instant transmission. Theory? Kakashi wouldnt throw something like that away dude. Yes got it with him, prolly carries it with him 24/7. Now im only guessing but minato can sense where that kunai is at. Hes gunna go there, talk to naruto and kakashi, put a lil fear in obito maybe fight but prolly not.

    I can;t wait for the Minato - Kakashi - Obito - Naruto reunion :overjoy:

    and also I think he'll release the other half of Kurama's chakra, the Yin part, so Naruto'd get a power up
     
         

  • #8
    Hychia jamiehavoc19's Avatar
    Status
    jamiehavoc19 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    indiana
    Posts
    194
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: theory

    Quote Originally Posted by KonohanoAkuma View Post
    Well Minato is under Oro's edo for the time being so he can't pop out anywhere unless Oro want's him to do so.
    And I don't believe that the kages will be involved in the war.
    Madara easily broke edo. If anyone else vcld do that td be one f thebhokages, they are the only ones (other then naruto and sasuje) on the same level as madara in my opinion. Escepcially the 1st and 4th. Idk about all of them i think at most itll be minato and 3rd.
     
         

  • #9
    Hychia jamiehavoc19's Avatar
    Status
    jamiehavoc19 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    indiana
    Posts
    194
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: theory

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterX View Post
    I can;t wait for the Minato - Kakashi - Obito - Naruto reunion :overjoy:

    and also I think he'll release the other half of Kurama's chakra, the Yin part, so Naruto'd get a power up
    I think the yi would be too much for nsruto to handle. Itd be a suicide last move to save everyone. But the reunions gunna be hilarious. I bet minato knew when he fought tobi that it was obito
     
         

  • #10
    Senior Member 3MESSIAH's Avatar
    Status
    3MESSIAH is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    5,598
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: theory

    i agree.minato will definitely have a big role in kakashi/obito reunion.and i hope he breaks the control of the juubi and forces obito to use a little bit of that rinnegan of his.this is gonna be some crazy **** :D
     
         

  • #11
    Hychia jamiehavoc19's Avatar
    Status
    jamiehavoc19 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    indiana
    Posts
    194
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: theory

    Quote Originally Posted by 3MESSIAH View Post
    i agree.minato will definitely have a big role in kakashi/obito reunion.and i hope he breaks the control of the juubi and forces obito to use a little bit of that rinnegan of his.this is gonna be some crazy **** :D
    Mmmm maybe itll be minsto to use a sealing tech and seal the 10 tails.forcing madsra and obito into fights. I think naruto and lee cld handle madara. And kakashi can easily tskr obito. His power of analyzing is second to noone but itachi.
     
         

  • #12
    ★God of the underworld★ -Hades-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Hades- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Behind You !
    Posts
    9,496
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: theory

    I kinda doubt Kakashi has that Kunai around with him but you never know... I kinda forgot about it.
    Now Minato implanting the FTG seal in Naruto's seal is very plausible... he did it before for Kushina. Now some of you might argue that he didn't do it because he knew he was going to die, but seeing how Oro found a way to bring them back, don't you think Minato knew of this as well? And we all know he always plans a few steps ahead and never does something without a reason.

    Now about EDO Tensei, remember that Kabuto was more skilled than Oro and still lost control over Madara... don't you think Tobirama (the one who invented it) or Minato who was a master of seals could get free? I am not saying it will happen but this option is plausible, depending on how much free will Oro gives them.
     
         

  • #13
    Hychia jamiehavoc19's Avatar
    Status
    jamiehavoc19 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    indiana
    Posts
    194
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: theory

    Well idk man. I think kakashi will have the kunai, thats an important gift u know. I bet he still has the medical bag from rin too. As for the seals. Oro knows everything kabuto know.s he may know how to prevent them from breaking edo tensie. Just becausekabuto says he perfected it and made it better then oros doesnt mean he did. We have yet to see oros full potential but we will soon now that hes at full power
     
         

  • Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •