Page 1 of 4 1234 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 111

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    My Art is A Blast!! Uzumaki Sasuke's Avatar
    Status
    Uzumaki Sasuke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    In the darkness...
    Posts
    1,924
    Post Thanks / Like
    Darkness Prevails...
     

    Do Not Underestimate Uchiha Obito

    Many fans here underestimate Uchiha Obito's power. He is the one that controlled Nagato, Hee was the Leader of Akatsuki behind the shadows ever since, he controlled Sasuke, he continued Madara's plan and was the one that actualized it, He caused Kushina's death, he caused Minato's death, he was able to use akatsuki to capture 7 jinchurikis, He killed Konan, He spurred Yahiko to form Akatsuki, He helped Itachi destroy the Uchiha clan and he is single-handedly controlling the jubi even Madara was AFRAID that the juubi couldn't handle it. He is more of a bad guy than Madara. Madara died like so many years ago and he comes back and starts spamming jutsus. That doesn't mean he is worse than Obito. Obito is the main antagonist of the series. Seriously speaking, Uchiha Obito and Uzumaki Naruto are the most succesful characters in the narutoverse. Obito was also intelligent. He always had a plan B and was willing to wait to get what he wanted. At a very young age he faced his master and almost killed him though he lost but inthe process his plan eventually caused his master's death.

    DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE UCHIHA OBITO!
     
         

  2. #2
    Member SEEDLESS's Avatar
    Status
    SEEDLESS is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    ASIA
    Posts
    506
    Post Thanks / Like
    playing with flames
     

    Re: Do Not Underestimate Uchiha Obito

    madara was afraid? since when sir? what panel?
     
         

  3. #3
    My Art is A Blast!! Uzumaki Sasuke's Avatar
    Status
    Uzumaki Sasuke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    In the darkness...
    Posts
    1,924
    Post Thanks / Like
    Darkness Prevails...
     

    Re: Do Not Underestimate Uchiha Obito

    Quote Originally Posted by SEEDLESS View Post
    madara was afraid? since when sir? what panel?
    When Obito wanted to use the juubi's tbb to kill them then Killer Bee fired his own inside its mouth. Madara was afraid that the jubi couldn't handle it but Obito pulled it off
     
         

  4. #4
    Senior Member Liquid Snake's Avatar
    Status
    Liquid Snake is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Tampa, fl
    Posts
    1,118
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Do Not Underestimate Uchiha Obito

    Quote Originally Posted by Uzumaki Sasuke View Post
    When Obito wanted to use the juubi's tbb to kill them then Killer Bee fired his own inside its mouth. Madara was afraid that the jubi couldn't handle it but Obito pulled it off
    Madara was afraid that the jubi would get hurt and they wontbe able to complete their plan. madara would never be afraid of obito lol
     
         

  5. #5
    My Art is A Blast!! Uzumaki Sasuke's Avatar
    Status
    Uzumaki Sasuke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    In the darkness...
    Posts
    1,924
    Post Thanks / Like
    Darkness Prevails...
     

    Re: Do Not Underestimate Uchiha Obito

    Quote Originally Posted by Liquid Snake View Post
    Madara was afraid that the jubi would get hurt and they wontbe able to complete their plan. madara would never be afraid of obito lol
    Inever said that Madara was afraid of Obito. Obito did what Madara was afraid to do proving he was by far braver than Madara
     
         

  6. #6
    Senior Member Liquid Snake's Avatar
    Status
    Liquid Snake is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Tampa, fl
    Posts
    1,118
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Do Not Underestimate Uchiha Obito

    Quote Originally Posted by Uzumaki Sasuke View Post
    Inever said that Madara was afraid of Obito. Obito did what Madara was afraid to do proving he was by far braver than Madara
    how does that make him brave??? if he was brave he would have finished the fight with minato. he gets brave when he has edo madara and the jubi now all of a sudden he wants to join in on the main battlefield lol come on man
     
         

  7. #7
    My Art is A Blast!! Uzumaki Sasuke's Avatar
    Status
    Uzumaki Sasuke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    In the darkness...
    Posts
    1,924
    Post Thanks / Like
    Darkness Prevails...
     

    Re: Do Not Underestimate Uchiha Obito

    Don't you think it's a great feat that 2 Perfect Jinchurikis, an MS user and a Taijutsu expert who were all Jonin rank or above all fought Obito and all they could before Madara came was burst his mask and punch him once? Meanwhile Kakashi and Guy had both exhausted their chakra and if not for kyubi they would both have been dead
     
         

  8. #8
    Creative Ventalus's Avatar
    Status
    Ventalus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    3,502
    Post Thanks / Like
    People who say it cannot be
    done should not interrupt
    those who are doing it. -
    George Bernard Shaw
     

    Re: Do Not Underestimate Uchiha Obito

    He wanted to create a illusion over whole world because someone he loved died lol.

    GG Obito, I underestimate you Uchicha Obito.
     
         

  9. #9
    My Art is A Blast!! Uzumaki Sasuke's Avatar
    Status
    Uzumaki Sasuke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    In the darkness...
    Posts
    1,924
    Post Thanks / Like
    Darkness Prevails...
     

    Re: Do Not Underestimate Uchiha Obito

    Quote Originally Posted by Ventalus View Post
    He wanted to create a illusion over whole world because someone he loved died lol.

    GG Obito, I underestimate you Uchicha Obito.
    His reason was even more sensible than that of Madara. Just because his clan wanted peace with the Senjus he became bad. Epic Failure
     
         

  10. #10
    Creative Ventalus's Avatar
    Status
    Ventalus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    3,502
    Post Thanks / Like
    People who say it cannot be
    done should not interrupt
    those who are doing it. -
    George Bernard Shaw
     

    Re: Do Not Underestimate Uchiha Obito

    Quote Originally Posted by Uzumaki Sasuke View Post
    His reason was even more sensible than that of Madara. Just because his clan wanted peace with the Senjus he became bad. Epic Failure

    Yeah, both of them are fail. Whole Uchicha clan is a big fail. But still wanna take over the world because of someone dear dies gg.

    *Puts on anti-flame jacket*
     
         

  11. #11
    My Art is A Blast!! Uzumaki Sasuke's Avatar
    Status
    Uzumaki Sasuke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    In the darkness...
    Posts
    1,924
    Post Thanks / Like
    Darkness Prevails...
     

    Re: Do Not Underestimate Uchiha Obito

    Quote Originally Posted by Ventalus View Post
    Yeah, both of them are fail. Whole Uchicha clan is a big fail. But still wanna take over the world because of someone dear dies gg.

    *Puts on anti-flame jacket*
    That's your own theory
     
         

  12. #12
    Senior Member Liquid Snake's Avatar
    Status
    Liquid Snake is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Tampa, fl
    Posts
    1,118
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Do Not Underestimate Uchiha Obito

    and he didnt want to kill minato but he didnt take the Kyuubi with him when he left with his tail between his ass lol
     
         

  13. #13
    My Art is A Blast!! Uzumaki Sasuke's Avatar
    Status
    Uzumaki Sasuke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    In the darkness...
    Posts
    1,924
    Post Thanks / Like
    Darkness Prevails...
     

    Re: Do Not Underestimate Uchiha Obito

    Quote Originally Posted by Liquid Snake View Post
    and he didnt want to kill minato but he didnt take the Kyuubi with him when he left with his tail between his ass lol
    Could Obito see the future? He knew it was pointless battling Minato when Kyubi could take care of the job. Either he died sealing Kyuubi or Kyuubi kills him. Simple sense
     
         

  14. #14
    Senior Member Great Sage of Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Great Sage of Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    A one of the old Uchiha hideout's
    Posts
    1,654
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Do Not Underestimate Uchiha Obito

    Quote Originally Posted by Uzumaki Sasuke View Post
    His reason was even more sensible than that of Madara. Just because his clan wanted peace with the Senjus he became bad. Epic Failure
    You clearly don't understand Madara nor do you read naruto. Stop skipping over pages just to **** ride weak ass obito.
    It was very clear that Madara wanted peace as well but he saw that the Senju were going to outcast and make the Uchiha weak, are you saying madara is wrong for fighting for his people; cause in the end Senju did make the uchiha weak and then killed them off.
     
         

  15. #15
    My Art is A Blast!! Uzumaki Sasuke's Avatar
    Status
    Uzumaki Sasuke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    In the darkness...
    Posts
    1,924
    Post Thanks / Like
    Darkness Prevails...
     

    Re: Do Not Underestimate Uchiha Obito

    Quote Originally Posted by Great Sage of Uchiha View Post
    You clearly don't understand Madara nor do you read naruto. Stop skipping over pages just to **** ride weak ass obito.
    It was very clear that Madara wanted peace as well but he saw that the Senju were going to outcast and make the Uchiha weak, are you saying madara is wrong for fighting for his people; cause in the end Senju did make the uchiha weak and then killed them off.
    So Madara tried to destroy the village he co-founded just because he was afraid that the Senju would rule the Uchiha? Sounds psychotic doesn't it?
     
         

  16. #16
    Senior Member Great Sage of Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Great Sage of Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    A one of the old Uchiha hideout's
    Posts
    1,654
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Do Not Underestimate Uchiha Obito

    Quote Originally Posted by Uzumaki Sasuke View Post
    So Madara tried to destroy the village he co-founded just because he was afraid that the Senju would rule the Uchiha? Sounds psychotic doesn't it?
    Think about it, if you knew someone was going to suppress and weaken your people what would you do? Try and take control of it before it happened or let it happened.

    The thing that kills me about the uchiha is they gave up on their leader [ Madara] and put all their trust into the enemy; Idiots.
     
         

  17. #17
    Senior Member Murasame's Avatar
    Status
    Murasame is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Chihaya's heart
    Posts
    5,184
    Post Thanks / Like
    Chihaya's NB BOYFRIEND. lml
     

    Re: Do Not Underestimate Uchiha Obito

    Quote Originally Posted by Ventalus View Post
    He wanted to create a illusion over whole world because someone he loved died lol.

    GG Obito, I underestimate you Uchicha Obito.
    Thats only part of the reason? He saw what the world was like and it changed his view. It made him grow up and stop believing in what would seem to be impossible foolish goals. So he wants to create this perfect world with peace. Besides unless you experience your best friend who promised to protect Rin kill her, who is someone he LOVED then you guys/girls shouldnt be hating on Obito. Seriously get your facts straight. Plus on top of that Madara manipulated him in believing that the world is full pain, suffering, and emptiness.
     
         

  18. #18
    Senior Member Liquid Snake's Avatar
    Status
    Liquid Snake is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Tampa, fl
    Posts
    1,118
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Do Not Underestimate Uchiha Obito

    the only reason he was able to cause minatos death was 4 the fact he knew minatos moves and had a complete upgrade from madara without Zetsu minato would have killed him. and obito doesnt do anything but go transparent and try 2 suck ppl in he isnt a top class ninja in my eyes. one on one naruto, sasuke, itachi, nagato, or killer bee would own him now that they know how his jutsu works
     
         

  19. #19
    My Art is A Blast!! Uzumaki Sasuke's Avatar
    Status
    Uzumaki Sasuke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    In the darkness...
    Posts
    1,924
    Post Thanks / Like
    Darkness Prevails...
     

    Re: Do Not Underestimate Uchiha Obito

    Quote Originally Posted by Liquid Snake View Post
    the only reason he was able to cause minatos death was 4 the fact he knew minatos moves and had a complete upgrade from madara without Zetsu minato would have killed him. and obito doesnt do anything but go transparent and try 2 suck ppl in he isnt a top class ninja in my eyes. one on one naruto, sasuke, itachi, nagato, or killer bee would own him now that they know how his jutsu works
    Only Kakashi can go into his world, therefore one on one NO ONE CAN BEAT UCHIHA OBITO
     
         

  20. #20
    Senior Member Liquid Snake's Avatar
    Status
    Liquid Snake is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Tampa, fl
    Posts
    1,118
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Do Not Underestimate Uchiha Obito

    Quote Originally Posted by Uzumaki Sasuke View Post
    Only Kakashi can go into his world, therefore one on one NO ONE CAN BEAT UCHIHA OBITO
    how did minato beat him then sir????
     
         

  21. #21
    My Art is A Blast!! Uzumaki Sasuke's Avatar
    Status
    Uzumaki Sasuke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    In the darkness...
    Posts
    1,924
    Post Thanks / Like
    Darkness Prevails...
     

    Re: Do Not Underestimate Uchiha Obito

    Quote Originally Posted by Liquid Snake View Post
    how did minato beat him then sir????
    Firstly, Obito was still much young and with little experience when he fought Minato and secondly, Obito didn't have the Rinnegan and his paths when he lost to Minato and thirdy, Minato won the fight but Obito won the overall battle. In the end who died?
     
         

  22. #22
    Senior Member Liquid Snake's Avatar
    Status
    Liquid Snake is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Tampa, fl
    Posts
    1,118
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Do Not Underestimate Uchiha Obito

    Quote Originally Posted by Uzumaki Sasuke View Post
    Firstly, Obito was still much young and with little experience when he fought Minato and secondly, Obito didn't have the Rinnegan and his paths when he lost to Minato and thirdy, Minato won the fight but Obito won the overall battle. In the end who died?
    minato killed hisself to seal the Kyuubi fool. and obito needs to steal and eye to get a power up if u give minato a piece of kurama's chakra to make it even. Minato kills him again. and age doesnt matter look at Kakuza and naruto.
     
         

  23. #23
    Senior Member Itachi Rane's Avatar
    Status
    Itachi Rane is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    1,339
    Post Thanks / Like
    IT'S OVER 9000!!!
     

    Re: Do Not Underestimate Uchiha Obito

    Quote Originally Posted by Liquid Snake View Post
    how did minato beat him then sir????
    You have a point...but yes...obito didn't use mokuton against minato, he was still inexperienced compared to minato who was the hokage then, he was already using up his chakra to control the nine tails so it was already quite troublesome for him to deal with minato alongside controlling kurama......so there you go....like currently since obito was so busy controlling the juubi with mokuton, he never could use his space time techs......because he is already engaged in doing a tougher task....
     
         

  24. #24
    My Art is A Blast!! Uzumaki Sasuke's Avatar
    Status
    Uzumaki Sasuke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    In the darkness...
    Posts
    1,924
    Post Thanks / Like
    Darkness Prevails...
     

    Re: Do Not Underestimate Uchiha Obito

    Quote Originally Posted by Itachi Rane View Post
    You have a point...but yes...obito didn't use mokuton against minato, he was still inexperienced compared to minato who was the hokage then, he was already using up his chakra to control the nine tails so it was already quite troublesome for him to deal with minato alongside controlling kurama......so there you go....like currently since obito was so busy controlling the juubi with mokuton, he never could use his space time techs......because he is already engaged in doing a tougher task....
    Actually you are partly wrong. Obito made naruto's rasen shuriken pass through him while he was controlling the juubi
     
         

  25. #25
    Senior Member Liquid Snake's Avatar
    Status
    Liquid Snake is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Tampa, fl
    Posts
    1,118
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Do Not Underestimate Uchiha Obito

    Quote Originally Posted by Itachi Rane View Post
    You have a point...but yes...obito didn't use mokuton against minato, he was still inexperienced compared to minato who was the hokage then, he was already using up his chakra to control the nine tails so it was already quite troublesome for him to deal with minato alongside controlling kurama......so there you go....like currently since obito was so busy controlling the juubi with mokuton, he never could use his space time techs......because he is already engaged in doing a tougher task....
    he was moving around freely when he had the nine tails he even tried to distract minato by having the 9 tails atk with th Tbb so that wasnt an issue and and he used his S/T techs thru the whole fight. and minato task was tougher seeing he had to fight obito the 9 tails and protect the village. and madara didnt use PS on Hashi and lost does that mean he was inexperienced and should have won that fight?
     
         

Page 1 of 4 1234 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •