Page 2 of 5 « First 12345 Last»
    Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Do Not Underestimate Uchiha Obito

Quote Originally Posted by Uzumaki Sasuke View Post
    Firstly, Obito was still much young and with little experience when he fought Minato and secondly, Obito didn't have the Rinnegan and his paths when he lost to Minato and thirdy, Minato won the fight but Obito won the overall battle. In the end who died?
    minato killed hisself to seal the Kyuubi fool. and obito needs to steal and eye to get a power up if u give minato a piece of kurama's chakra to make it even. Minato kills him again. and age doesnt matter look at Kakuza and naruto.

My Art is A Blast!! Uzumaki Sasuke's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Darkness Prevails...

Quote Originally Posted by Liquid Snake View Post
    how does that make him brave??? if he was brave he would have finished the fight with minato. he gets brave when he has edo madara and the jubi now all of a sudden he wants to join in on the main battlefield lol come on man
    You don't get it? Obito was still sure that Minato could not defeat Kyubi if they fought head on. He wanted to see what Minato would do against Kyuubi and as he expected, Minato still died

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Darkness Prevails...

Quote Originally Posted by Itachi Rane View Post
    You have a point...but yes...obito didn't use mokuton against minato, he was still inexperienced compared to minato who was the hokage then, he was already using up his chakra to control the nine tails so it was already quite troublesome for him to deal with minato alongside controlling kurama......so there you go....like currently since obito was so busy controlling the juubi with mokuton, he never could use his space time techs......because he is already engaged in doing a tougher task....
    Actually you are partly wrong. Obito made naruto's rasen shuriken pass through him while he was controlling the juubi

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Eh, he's pretty strong.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Darkness Prevails...

minato killed hisself to seal the Kyuubi fool. and obito needs to steal and eye to get a power up if u give minato a piece of kurama's chakra to make it even. Minato kills him again. and age doesnt matter look at Kakuza and naruto.
    Why did Minato have to kill himself huh? Because OBITO summoned Kyubi. If it wasn't for Obito Minato would have been alive isn't it? Obito caused Minato's death. He MADE him die indirectly. And if getting an eye is his way of gettin power then so be it. He is smart enpugh to stock up on good eyes. Minato cannot control kyubi's chakra. He hasn't even had a chance to train how to control it. He'll just go on a rampage

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Itachi Rane View Post
    You have a point...but yes...obito didn't use mokuton against minato, he was still inexperienced compared to minato who was the hokage then, he was already using up his chakra to control the nine tails so it was already quite troublesome for him to deal with minato alongside controlling kurama......so there you go....like currently since obito was so busy controlling the juubi with mokuton, he never could use his space time techs......because he is already engaged in doing a tougher task....
    he was moving around freely when he had the nine tails he even tried to distract minato by having the 9 tails atk with th Tbb so that wasnt an issue and and he used his S/T techs thru the whole fight. and minato task was tougher seeing he had to fight obito the 9 tails and protect the village. and madara didnt use PS on Hashi and lost does that mean he was inexperienced and should have won that fight?

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    IT'S OVER 9000!!!

I acknowledge Madara's contribution but it seems like no one is giving Obito any credit here. He was the one who actually 'did' everything Madara envisioned
    Who formed the akatsuki and manipulated someone as powerful as nagato? Obito. Madara only told him "kid, this is limbo, fill it with your dreams by collecting the bijuu" madara gave him the idea. But implementing an idea is even harder......and that's what obito did and he came this far, the dude practically started a world war just by using the fear factor in the name he assumed and manipulated the entire ninja world using the game of bluff! He is very much like the Joker of The Dark Knight......he is the real amstermind.....he trolled the 5 kages, brought sasuke under his control inspite of itachi's efforts.....the guy deserves a LOT of credit.....he is the real deal and has always been the real deal....

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I am going to underestimate the fu*k out of Obito and there is nothing you can do about it.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Darkness Prevails...

he was moving around freely when he had the nine tails he even tried to distract minato by having the 9 tails atk with th Tbb so that wasnt an issue and and he used his S/T techs thru the whole fight. and minato task was tougher seeing he had to fight obito the 9 tails and protect the village. and madara didnt use PS on Hashi and lost does that mean he was inexperienced and should have won that fight?
    Did you watch Madara and Hashirama's fight? How do you know he didn't use Perfect Susano'o? Please stop saying rubbish. Obitodidn't actually want to kill Minato. Just distracth him or suck him into his world if possible. He didn't even use wood against Minato and he was inexperienced

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Darkness Prevails...

Quote Originally Posted by Lentz View Post
    I am going to underestimate the fu*k out of Obito and there is nothing you can do about it.
    Please be my guest. As long as you got the message and understand it.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    IT'S OVER 9000!!!

I didn't say minato was in a better situation....obviously not, he had to protect his child, stop kyuubi, protect his village....hats off to him for what he's done, no wonder he is the genius out there...i'm just saying why obito lost....and he lost because he didn't have experience, and YES he became a lot overconfident and minato was at that time stronger than him, plus he was controlling the nine tails using his sharingan.......

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Darkness Prevails...

Quote Originally Posted by itachi rane View Post
    who formed the akatsuki and manipulated someone as powerful as nagato? Obito. Madara only told him "kid, this is limbo, fill it with your dreams by collecting the bijuu" madara gave him the idea. But implementing an idea is even harder......and that's what obito did and he came this far, the dude practically started a world war just by using the fear factor in the name he assumed and manipulated the entire ninja world using the game of bluff! He is very much like the joker of the dark knight......he is the real amstermind.....he trolled the 5 kages, brought sasuke under his control inspite of itachi's efforts.....the guy deserves a lot of credit.....he is the real deal and has always been the real deal....
    exactly what i'm saying^

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Why did Minato have to kill himself huh? Because OBITO summoned Kyubi. If it wasn't for Obito Minato would have been alive isn't it? Obito caused Minato's death. He MADE him die indirectly. And if getting an eye is his way of gettin power then so be it. He is smart enpugh to stock up on good eyes. Minato cannot control kyubi's chakra. He hasn't even had a chance to train how to control it. He'll just go on a rampage
    he killed himself to save his son and his village the nine tails is very strong did u see when he fought pain fool and all obito had to do was use his eyes to control the Kyuubi and thats sum bs. and can u tell me anyone besides naruto that can control the 9 tails? oh i didnt think so not even madara can control him without using his eyes. plus minato isnt from a special clan he doesnt need other ppls body parts and he doesnt need to use tailed beasts to fight. sorry obito fanboy

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have been enlightened to
    #ItachiBase

Only thing Obito has are the freaking Bijuus and Juubi

If it wasn't for them he would have been long gone

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Did you watch Madara and Hashirama's fight? How do you know he didn't use Perfect Susano'o? Please stop saying rubbish. Obitodidn't actually want to kill Minato. Just distracth him or suck him into his world if possible. He didn't even use wood against Minato and he was inexperienced
    how do u know he was inexperienced guy if it didnt show if he trained or not? and how can u be inexperienced when he trained under minato therefore knows all his moves (like Oro and Hiruzen and Sasuke and Kakashi) if anyone was inexperienced it would be minato he knew nuthin about obito's S/T jutsu but still kicked his ass

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Darkness Prevails...

he killed himself to save his son and his village the nine tails is very strong did u see when he fought pain fool and all obito had to do was use his eyes to control the Kyuubi and thats sum bs. and can u tell me anyone besides naruto that can control the 9 tails? oh i didnt think so not even madara can control him without using his eyes. plus minato isnt from a special clan he doesnt need other ppls body parts and he doesnt need to use tailed beasts to fight. sorry obito fanboy
    You are saying arrant nonsense. Obito was 'born' and 'gifted' with those eyes. He can control Kyubi. It was because he controlled kyubi to attack the village that Minato died. Minato cannot control Kurama. He only managed to seal Kurama. Whether he was protecting his family or he was protecting a puppy is irrelevent to Obito. Obito attacked, supposedly failed but is alive. Minato defended, supposedly won and died. Tell me who is the real winner?

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    IT'S OVER 9000!!!

Minato died doesn't mean obito won, minato sacrificed himself because of a reason, he wanted to seal of one half of kurama chakra with shinigami and entrust the other half inside naruto.......he wanted naruto to acquire that power....and he also coudn't watch his wife die leaving him alone.....but he didn't lose...obito had to run away....but currently obito is much stronger, can use his space time techs more effeciently and use mokuton as well.....so minato will have a harder time against him.....oh yes, i forgot obito also has the rinnegan.....

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

and he didnt want to kill minato but he didnt take the Kyuubi with him when he left with his tail between his ass lol

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Darkness Prevails...

how do u know he was inexperienced guy if it didnt show if he trained or not? and how can u be inexperienced when he trained under minato therefore knows all his moves (like Oro and Hiruzen and Sasuke and Kakashi) if anyone was inexperienced it would be minato he knew nuthin about obito's S/T jutsu but still kicked his ass
    Do you know how old he was when he attacked the village? 15 years. A 15 year old boy versus a 30 year old man. Who did you think would win. Experience isn't gotten by practice and training but by actual battles. And Minato has definitely fought more battles than Obito

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Darkness Prevails...

and he didnt want to kill minato but he didnt take the Kyuubi with him when he left with his tail between his ass lol
    Could Obito see the future? He knew it was pointless battling Minato when Kyubi could take care of the job. Either he died sealing Kyuubi or Kyuubi kills him. Simple sense

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

You are saying arrant nonsense. Obito was 'born' and 'gifted' with those eyes. He can control Kyubi. It was because he controlled kyubi to attack the village that Minato died. Minato cannot control Kurama. He only managed to seal Kurama. Whether he was protecting his family or he was protecting a puppy is irrelevent to Obito. Obito attacked, supposedly failed but is alive. Minato defended, supposedly won and died. Tell me who is the real winner?
    he was born with those eyes but he is using the Rinnegan right now and if he was so destructive y does he only have one kill under his belt when he protected kakashi. his only fight without the rinnegan he got owned by minato he is nuthin but madara's pawn

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Darkness Prevails...

Got To Go. My laptop's battery is low

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Darkness Prevails...

he was born with those eyes but he is using the Rinnegan right now and if he was so destructive y does he only have one kill under his belt when he protected kakashi. his only fight without the rinnegan he got owned by minato he is nuthin but madara's pawn
    Didn't you see where Obito told Madara that for now Madara has to do what he said. So much for being Madara's pawn. The reason he didn't use the rinnegan was for the process of kamui to be explained to us

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Do you know how old he was when he attacked the village? 15 years. A 15 year old boy versus a 30 year old man. Who did you think would win. Experience isn't gotten by practice and training but by actual battles. And Minato has definitely fought more battles than Obito
    ur so dumb man again Naruto was 16 and Kakuza was like 80 sumthin with experience fighting hashi and so wat ur saying is irrelevant guy age means nuthing and if ur going to let obito get the rinnegan minato can jus get a power boost from naruto then its done deal

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    IT'S OVER 9000!!!

And most importantly obito's methods are like those of a pure sadist......so as a villain he is highly dangerous.......he is powerful now.....here is the thing, after all that fighting b/w obito on one side and naruto, kakashi, gai, bee on the other side, they only managed to break his mask thanks to kakshi's excellent analysis....now you guys can tell that he had the bijuu with him, tell me? Is it very easy to control 6 bijuu at the same time??? And also holding your own against the strobgest two bijuu, the best taijutsu user and the legendary copy ninja kakashi?? Still he handled them and even when edo tensei was released, he summoned the gedo mazo instantly....which coukd basically do nothing so had to be kamui'd back.......then he handled the opposition all on his own......so please appreciate the dude's caliber at the very least even if you hate him.....his, anipulative powees started a war for crying out loud....so he is a highly dangerous man....