Re: Do Not Underestimate Uchiha Obito

'Tobi' was cool. Obito is a joke.

-The Lord of Narutobase- EPICMenma's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user's fav solo ur fav

Glad, I didn't Underestimate Uchiha Obito.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I know, right? Obito is so underrated.. People probably connect Tobi to that fodder Obito before he activated his sharigan.

That same kid Obito mops the floor with any shinobi the Alliance have to offer.. Imo, He's almost on par with Edo Madara.

After all, he is the one who showed up in the Kages' faces and started the war. He didnt even have Kabuto in his team at the time. He is confident enough to think that he is powerful enough to win the war by himself. Talk about some hardcore balls of steel.

Last edited by Sarutobi Sensei; 02-03-2013 at 12:28 AM.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Uzumaki Sasuke View Post
    Many fans here underestimate Uchiha Obito's power. He is the one that controlled Nagato, Hee was the Leader of Akatsuki behind the shadows ever since, he controlled Sasuke, he continued Madara's plan and was the one that actualized it, He caused Kushina's death, he caused Minato's death, he was able to use akatsuki to capture 7 jinchurikis, He killed Konan, He spurred Yahiko to form Akatsuki, He helped Itachi destroy the Uchiha clan and he is single-handedly controlling the jubi even Madara was AFRAID that the juubi couldn't handle it. He is more of a bad guy than Madara. Madara died like so many years ago and he comes back and starts spamming jutsus. That doesn't mean he is worse than Obito. Obito is the main antagonist of the series. Seriously speaking, Uchiha Obito and Uzumaki Naruto are the most succesful characters in the narutoverse. Obito was also intelligent. He always had a plan B and was willing to wait to get what he wanted. At a very young age he faced his master and almost killed him though he lost but inthe process his plan eventually caused his master's death.

DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE UCHIHA OBITO!
    yup and he did all that just for a girl who didnt even liked him...he get no respect from me

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hmph....

1. Obito is defiantly not a better bad guy then Madara, if anything Obito is Madara errand boy that's it.

2. Two reasons why Obito was able to fight Minato. One Obito witness his crush die awaken the MS(apparently can skip sharingan stages to MS -_-) and two if wasn't for Zetsu, Obito wouldn't even be able to anything (problematics with Obito age).

Status
    Dec 2012
    The deepest Darkest Corners of Your mind trying To corrupt your soul and will to fight
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

ikr

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    naruto the man

Madara was not afraid!! ha ha that's a laugh

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gabe The Artist

Quote Originally Posted by Megamkfan View Post
    I'm pretty sure Madara could still kill him.
    Nope, Obito destroys Madara 1v1.

Anyways, this guy is telling the truth. Obito is one of the most underrated characters here on the base. People take him for granted way too often. Plus rep and well said dude.

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wassup

I agree with you Obito is extremely powerful and his past is understandable

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I'm not interested in how powerful Obito is, who can solo him, or his character altogether. The man's like commercial interruptions during a movie or show I wanna to watch.

Last edited by b7718; 02-03-2013 at 02:05 PM.

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Uzumaki Sasuke View Post
    Many fans here underestimate Uchiha Obito's power. He is the one that controlled Nagato, Hee was the Leader of Akatsuki behind the shadows ever since, he controlled Sasuke, he continued Madara's plan and was the one that actualized it, He caused Kushina's death, he caused Minato's death, he was able to use akatsuki to capture 7 jinchurikis, He killed Konan, He spurred Yahiko to form Akatsuki, He helped Itachi destroy the Uchiha clan and he is single-handedly controlling the jubi even Madara was AFRAID that the juubi couldn't handle it. He is more of a bad guy than Madara. Madara died like so many years ago and he comes back and starts spamming jutsus. That doesn't mean he is worse than Obito. Obito is the main antagonist of the series. Seriously speaking, Uchiha Obito and Uzumaki Naruto are the most succesful characters in the narutoverse. Obito was also intelligent. He always had a plan B and was willing to wait to get what he wanted. At a very young age he faced his master and almost killed him though he lost but inthe process his plan eventually caused his master's death.

DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE UCHIHA OBITO!
    Correction, Sasuke is the main ANTAGONIST, and now I think it's pretty safe to say that Orochimaru will be the last and is the main villain of the story.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    them just misbehaving nowadays

Obito just one techniq kamui, and i think a reverse summoning would teleport u out of that dimension

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    IT'S OVER 9000!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AnglePrey View Post
    even if you disagree with obito being maybe not THE main antagonist, but one of them, you can't deny what he's done with his mastermind-like methods of maniuplation alone. Look at how much of the entire plot of naruto he's secretly controlled. i'm not talking about power here. a real antagonist is a certain kind of character, not just some all-powerful guy who imposes fear upon force. obito has done what he shouldn't have been able to, considering how weak he was compared to the likes of nagato and other enemies, including his own allies who should have been able to plot against and kill him at will. he's done way more with his mind than with power. he's mastered the art of living in the shadows. he's single-handedly controlled a mizukage. forget kabuto's little checker board, obito's a master at chess. he can find his enemy's strength and use it against him. who can reasonably plot against obito without at least giving something up?

and forget the fact that he didn't have a real reason to turn evil. i guarantee, p*ssy was not on obito's mind when he rampaged and killed those mist fodders or wherever they were from. It will take certain triggers to cause certain reactions in certain people.

here's my tier list of antagonists not based on power but characteristics & charisma:

1. Obito
    2. roach
    3. itachi
    4. madara
    5. nagato

all others are fodders at heart before these 5.

that's just the mental aspect of it. if we're talking power, obito came from being a fodder to taking on reinforcement armies, fodderizing a Konan who planned his death for years, ALMOST FODDERIZING KM NARUTO before kakashi came to his rescue, and eventually pushing bm naruto + kakashi + Bee + Guy to their limit. and on top of that, madara claimed it looked like he was having fun with them because he saw they were still alive.

only roach & madara can compete with obito when it comes to longevity & survivability. obito survived by ACCIDENT with his own ability. theoretically speaking, he has no reason to die at all. he can escape from any enemy besides a kakashi he can solo low difficulty, and perhaps a 2nd hokage who may have a chance at competing with his s/t jutsu. and he has hashi's cells which can extend his life a significant amount at least 3 times longer (madara is proof)

objections?
    Agreed 100% obito has what it wakes to be a pure sadist....

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Well, the thing is, when Obito was still known as Tobi, people were often hyping him very much, claiming he would own Madara easily etc., but after he was revealed as Obito, the disrespect started.

My guess is that people just can't accept him to be the villain of the series since we have only known him as that nice gyu from Kakashi's childhood for so many years. Every time Obito or his abilities are brought up, they picture him as this clumsy boy with the goggles. They simply fail to put that Obito, who loves (or loved) Rin into the same person as that mastermind who orchestrated basically every important event in the series. That's also the reason why people weren't believing about Tobi being Obito prior his demasking (despite the heap of clues), and now that they can't any longer believe he isn't Obito, they went in denial pretty much.

Another thing, which is linked to the above, is his motivation. People claim he is a bad villain since he started everything because of love for a girl, and not because he is just evil. Of course, that argument is pretty bland concerning many well-known villains were once good and then became evil because of such emotional reasons...

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Arugon View Post
    Correction, Sasuke is the main ANTAGONIST, and now I think it's pretty safe to say that Orochimaru will be the last and is the main villain of the story.

Sasuke isn't the main antagonist, He is Naruto's rival, and my arguably appear as his final opponent, but the main antagonist in a story is the one who drives the plot, the one who wants to rule/destroy the world etc., meaning in our case, the one who is behind the moon's eye plan.

Now, one can argue if the antagonist is Madara, Obito, or both. I favor Obito since he is the one who appeared througout the story, orchestrating incidents like Kurama's attack, the foundation of Akatsuki, the fourth shinobi world war etc, while Madara only layed out the basics of their plan.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    HashiramaWankLord... return
    and save us all!

Quote Originally Posted by Zol View Post
    Well, the thing is, when Obito was still known as Tobi, people were often hyping him very much, claiming he would own Madara easily etc., but after he was revealed as Obito, the disrespect started.

My guess is that people just can't accept him to be the villain of the series since we have only known him as that nice gyu from Kakashi's childhood for so many years. Every time Obito or his abilities are brought up, they picture him as this clumsy boy with the goggles. They simply fail to put that Obito, who loves (or loved) Rin into the same person as that mastermind who orchestrated basically every important event in the series. That's also the reason why people weren't believing about Tobi being Obito prior his demasking (despite the heap of clues), and now that they can't any longer believe he isn't Obito, they went in denial pretty much.

Another thing, which is linked to the above, is his motivation. People claim he is a bad villain since he started everything because of love for a girl, and not because he is just evil. Of course, that argument is pretty bland concerning many well-known villains were once good and then became evil because of such emotional reasons...
    The thing is that Rin's death was only the tragedy that led Obito to come to the conclusion that the world they live in is true hell. Before, Obito had companions of the Leaf to look forward to. He loved the world he lived in. After his best friend kills off the teammate he promised to protect at Obito's apparent future "death bed", he definitely didn't see the NU the same anymore. Not to mention the fact that Zetsu were talking about the great world Madara wanted to create even before this happened. A world where you can live out all the great things in the world and tune out the bad side. If people even skim through ~chapters 596-600 they'll see several reasons as to Obito's train of thought.

Really Obito hatred is becoming a bandwagon effect, similar to Sakura hate may I add. Some people have their own reasons for hating them but at this current state a neutral person entering the base will tend to think negatively on Obito just because of this atmosphere. I'll let my good man Akiyama expand on this:

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I don't underestimate him, I just hate him cause he's now a emo face who wants to destroy the world because of one girl

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    You must suffer me to go my
    own dark way.

I don't underestimate him. Unfortunately, Kamui takes the cake on the list of OP techniques.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Drakengard View Post
    The thing is that Rin's death was only the tragedy that led Obito to come to the conclusion that the world they live in is true hell. Before, Obito had companions of the Leaf to look forward to. He loved the world he lived in. After his best friend kills off the teammate he promised to protect at Obito's apparent future "death bed", he definitely didn't see the NU the same anymore. Not to mention the fact that Zetsu were talking about the great world Madara wanted to create even before this happened. A world where you can live out all the great things in the world and tune out the bad side. If people even skim through ~chapters 596-600 they'll see several reasons as to Obito's train of thought.

Yes, I completely agree. But most people fail to realize that...

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Be like water, my friend!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Axten View Post
    ok.. i am Underestimate right now
    this^^:P

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

ok

Return of the Ring Lord of the Kings's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    RESTORING THE ORDER

I didn't underestimate him but i just hate him for stupid reason of going hatred

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Obito is a perfect example of why I have no respect for any uchihas(except for Itachi and Shisui).

I dont understand why when uchihas feel a way about something, why they have to always take out their anger on everyone else that has nothing to do with their situation.

-Madara was envious of the senju clan and their ruling over the leaf village and instead of taking his anger on just the senju clan, he wants to take his anger on a whole new level and cast everyone on the planet in a infinite genjutsu

-Instead of sasuke killing the elders who got Itachi to kill his clan, he wants to destroy the entire village when no one had nothing to do with the massacre of his clan and the death of his brother

-And Obito? He takes the cake...
    1. He got his sensei killed
    2. Started a group of criminals
    3. Got konoha village destroyed
    4. Started the fourth ninja war(Resulting in the death of thousands of shinobis)
    All just for a girl :sy:

Last edited by robert31393; 02-03-2013 at 05:51 PM.

My Art is A Blast!! Uzumaki Sasuke's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Darkness Prevails...

Quote Originally Posted by AnglePrey View Post
    even if you disagree with obito being maybe not THE main antagonist, but one of them, you can't deny what he's done with his mastermind-like methods of maniuplation alone. Look at how much of the entire plot of naruto he's secretly controlled. i'm not talking about power here. a real antagonist is a certain kind of character, not just some all-powerful guy who imposes fear upon force. obito has done what he shouldn't have been able to, considering how weak he was compared to the likes of nagato and other enemies, including his own allies who should have been able to plot against and kill him at will. he's done way more with his mind than with power. he's mastered the art of living in the shadows. he's single-handedly controlled a mizukage. forget kabuto's little checker board, obito's a master at chess. he can find his enemy's strength and use it against him. who can reasonably plot against obito without at least giving something up?

and forget the fact that he didn't have a real reason to turn evil. i guarantee, p*ssy was not on obito's mind when he rampaged and killed those mist fodders or wherever they were from. It will take certain triggers to cause certain reactions in certain people.

here's my tier list of antagonists not based on power but characteristics & charisma:

1. Obito
    2. roach
    3. itachi
    4. madara
    5. nagato

all others are fodders at heart before these 5.

that's just the mental aspect of it. if we're talking power, obito came from being a fodder to taking on reinforcement armies, fodderizing a Konan who planned his death for years, ALMOST FODDERIZING KM NARUTO before kakashi came to his rescue, and eventually pushing bm naruto + kakashi + Bee + Guy to their limit. and on top of that, madara claimed it looked like he was having fun with them because he saw they were still alive.

only roach & madara can compete with obito when it comes to longevity & survivability. obito survived by ACCIDENT with his own ability. theoretically speaking, he has no reason to die at all. he can escape from any enemy besides a kakashi he can solo low difficulty, and perhaps a 2nd hokage who may have a chance at competing with his s/t jutsu. and he has hashi's cells which can extend his life a significant amount at least 3 times longer (madara is proof)

objections?
    Rep for you my man!