Page 2 of 2 « First 12
Results 26 to 36 of 36
  1. #26
    Trollo Lucilfer's Avatar
    Status
    Trollo Lucilfer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    The village hidden in your ass
    Posts
    12,389
    Post Thanks / Like
    Boooooooo
     



    Re: Brazzers Sign In Page Redirection

    you have a virus, that's for sure.
    1. do this
    Quote Originally Posted by Zise View Post
    Sounds like a virus/malware issue, download MBAM (malwarebytes) and scan your computer.
    2. if you solved the problem, get a new antivirus, and the best antivirus in the world, is NOT Avast or Avira, if you wanna real antivirus,ESET Nod32 antivirus is the real deal, and make sure you get the premium version.
    3.if you couldn't solve the problem, you better format your pc
     
         
    Last edited by Trollo Lucilfer; 02-02-2013 at 10:29 PM.

  2. #27
    Senior Member Rëaper's Avatar
    Status
    Rëaper is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Shaman Kingdom
    Posts
    9,293
    Post Thanks / Like
    つ ◕_◕ ༽つAMENO༼ つ
    ◕_◕ ༽つ
     



    Re: Brazzers Sign In Page Redirection

    Happened to me once so I procceded and fapped

    But srsly it did happen and I never visited it !_!
     
         

  3. #28
    ReXii's Avatar
    Status
    ReXii is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Up.
    Posts
    14,087
    Post Thanks / Like
    The one in front of the gun
    lives forever.
     



    Re: Brazzers Sign In Page Redirection

    Quote Originally Posted by megaamine View Post
    you have a virus, that's for sure.
    1. do this

    2. if you solved the problem, get a new antivirus, and the best antivirus in the world, is NOT Avast or Avira, if you wanna real antivirus,ESET Nod32 antivirus is the real deal, and make sure you get the premium version.
    3.if you couldn't solve the problem, you better format your pc
    Nod32 has seen a severe decline in quality these last few years, i was a hardcore Nod32 user for a very long tim, but it has gone downhill, it interferes with your browser lowers your net speed, and is at best mediocre in terms of rapid updates and virus removal.
     
         

  4. #29
    Sydd's Avatar
    Status
    Sydd is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    In here
    Posts
    13,413
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fuw. Wat r u doing. Fuw.
    STAHP!
     



    Re: Brazzers Sign In Page Redirection

    Quote Originally Posted by Zise View Post
    Sounds like a virus/malware issue, download MBAM (malwarebytes) and scan your computer.
    The thread has one other person except the OP saying it happened to him, and he I am, the third person. If there is a virus, it's not detected by my Kaspersky Internet Security. It's been happening to me since yesterday.
     
         

  5. #30
    रिवोलुशन Frikid's Avatar
    Status
    Frikid is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    INDIA
    Posts
    5,552
    Post Thanks / Like
    The user is enjoying the
    manga.
     

    Re: Brazzers Sign In Page Redirection

    Quote Originally Posted by Sydd View Post
    The thread has one other person except the OP saying it happened to him, and he I am, the third person. If there is a virus, it's not detected by my Kaspersky Internet Security. It's been happening to me since yesterday.
    well it happened in my mobile as well.
    i just noticed it today, it never happened in my laptop.
    The only difference i can find is there is no adblocker in my mobile browser.
    i think admin must check ad-related stuff, maybe something is wrong there.
     
         

  6. #31
    Braaaaiiiins Zombie's Avatar
    Status
    Zombie is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,546
    Post Thanks / Like
    Calm like a bomb.
     



    Re: Brazzers Sign In Page Redirection

    Tried to duplicate this issue myself.

    Refreshed the home page about 5 times in firefox 18 (precompiled binary) logged in and out. Logged in and out 5 times as well. Disabled noscript, and adblock/other advertisement blocking plugins also.

    Repeated in Iceweasel, Luakit, uzbl, w3m, elinks, and links. Cannot duplicate the bug.

    Which leads me to conclude that the issue is more than likely a hijacked browser. What browser/s are you using? Do any other websites redirect you to brazzers? Does your homepage load properly? If you're using firefox, in the uri bar enter about:addons and check your plugins/extensions for anything you haven't installed. If you're using IE, stop that. If you're using chrome/chromium, check your addons as well.

    Please include as much information as well. Also if you're using firefox, try installing NoRedirect and NoScript.
     
         

  7. #32
    McRazor's Avatar
    Status
    McRazor is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    13,457
    Post Thanks / Like
    ‪‪‪
     



    Re: Brazzers Sign In Page Redirection

    Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    Tried to duplicate this issue myself.

    Refreshed the home page about 5 times in firefox 18 (precompiled binary) logged in and out. Logged in and out 5 times as well. Disabled noscript, and adblock/other advertisement blocking plugins also.

    Repeated in Iceweasel, Luakit, uzbl, w3m, elinks, and links. Cannot duplicate the bug.

    Which leads me to conclude that the issue is more than likely a hijacked browser. What browser/s are you using? Do any other websites redirect you to brazzers? Does your homepage load properly? If you're using firefox, in the uri bar enter about:addons and check your plugins/extensions for anything you haven't installed. If you're using IE, stop that. If you're using chrome/chromium, check your addons as well.

    Please include as much information as well. Also if you're using firefox, try installing NoRedirect and NoScript.
    Zombie!

    Well, I had the issue only once on my PC. I use chrome and I cleaned all my history, cookies, cache, etc. Haven't had the problem ever since. What I'm wondering is, how it was possible to appear on my phone too.
     
         

  8. #33
    Braaaaiiiins Zombie's Avatar
    Status
    Zombie is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,546
    Post Thanks / Like
    Calm like a bomb.
     



    Re: Brazzers Sign In Page Redirection

    Quote Originally Posted by McRazor View Post
    Zombie!

    Well, I had the issue only once on my PC. I use chrome and I cleaned all my history, cookies, cache, etc. Haven't had the problem ever since. What I'm wondering is, how it was possible to appear on my phone too.
    I'm fairly certain it's probably an advertisement with a hidden redirect script, which is why I'm suggesting people at least use NoRedirect if not NoScript. I consider those two essential browsing partners that I would never do without.
     
         

  9. #34
    Sydd's Avatar
    Status
    Sydd is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    In here
    Posts
    13,413
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fuw. Wat r u doing. Fuw.
    STAHP!
     



    Re: Brazzers Sign In Page Redirection

    Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    Tried to duplicate this issue myself.

    Refreshed the home page about 5 times in firefox 18 (precompiled binary) logged in and out. Logged in and out 5 times as well. Disabled noscript, and adblock/other advertisement blocking plugins also.

    Repeated in Iceweasel, Luakit, uzbl, w3m, elinks, and links. Cannot duplicate the bug.

    Which leads me to conclude that the issue is more than likely a hijacked browser. What browser/s are you using? Do any other websites redirect you to brazzers? Does your homepage load properly? If you're using firefox, in the uri bar enter about:addons and check your plugins/extensions for anything you haven't installed. If you're using IE, stop that. If you're using chrome/chromium, check your addons as well.

    Please include as much information as well. Also if you're using firefox, try installing NoRedirect and NoScript.
    Not using Chrome or IE or Firefox. Using Maxthon/Avant(wtf are these, right? Never mind...) with a minimalist layout.


    It's not happened to me since 12 hours..but it may pop up again(it happens with me when I click on the forums button on the home page, and it's not like it happens every time, it happens very rarely, but it happens )
     
         

  10. #35
    psychosocial YowYan's Avatar
    Status
    YowYan is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    At the Organization, decapitating Rimuto
    Posts
    11,337
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lone Ranger, Sun Gazer
     

    Re: Brazzers Sign In Page Redirection

    download CCleaner, wipe all the garbage, and stop making watching porn a daily habit.
     
         

  11. #36
    Vision's Avatar
    Status
    Vision is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    14,232
    Post Thanks / Like
    Leafy is evil! Saraisthebest!
    #henrikisevil #MadaraWasHere
    #Santapaidavisit #IraSaidHi!
     



    Re: Brazzers Sign In Page Redirection

    Read the following thread please


    http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=316989
     
         

Page 2 of 2 « First 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •