Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sasuke solos.

Hokages might not join the war, plz don't keep your hopes up.

So i have been thinking this for a while, and i have this gut feeling that hokages might not join the war.
    Nbers are getting excited about hashi vs madara , minato + naruto combo, hiruzen's hype , tobi's S/T but it is possible hokages don't even join the war.

i have proof to my above statement (well kinda) :

Point one : Neji's death AND Shikaku and other people's Death would be for nothing, if hokages joined the war.

Look, shikaku betted his life on this plan to defeat the juubi.

Neji sacrificed his life to give time to naruto.
    If hokage joined the war their sacrifice would appeared to be pointless, and i would feel more trolled.

Point Two : Hokages were meant to join the war anyway.
    Oro says he have no interest in the war.
    The kages are revived far away from the battle location.
    Their purpose is to tell sasuke about everything and maybe a new power up for sasuke.
    Maybe they reveal a secret which would shock not just sasuke but the readers too. (we are currently expecting sasuke to know something he doesn't know but we already know as readers , such as truth behind kyuubi attack and uchiha massacre ..)

Point Three : if hokages joined the war, The power-up alliance got from naruto would be useless, and would serve no purpose at all which wouldn't make sense, kishi doesn't give useless powerups .

Point Four : Konoha 10 got the power up, its their time to shine.
    After getting powerup, Naruto and alliance are already over powering the villains.
    If hokages joined, it would be over kill.
    We saw lee's super fast kick , look at madara's reaction, madara couldn't even see it coming.

-----

So in short, if hokages joined the war, the whole point of alliance , their sacrifices and hard work, would suddenly mean nothing.
    The hokages did their work in the past, in this war, its the time for the new heroes to born.
    So i am sorry my friends, plz don't keep your hopes up, hokages aren't gonna join the war.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Hokages might not join the war, plz don't keep your hopes up.

their sacrifice wouldnt be for nothing because theres no war that shikaku couldve factored in the hokages coming. it would be more realistic actually because in real war some sacrifices are made in vain

The Snape of Naruto Snape Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2012
    The kingdom Itachi rules after he pretended to die
    Post Thanks / Like
    50 points from Huffelpuff

I agree with every single one of your points.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i get what you mean but it would sure be a waste if they dont IMO

Fastest thing alive Youth and Full power's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fastest thing alive.

Quote Originally Posted by slashestranged View Post
    their sacrifice wouldnt be for nothing because theres no war that shikaku couldve factored in the hokages coming. it would be more realistic actually because in real war some sacrifices are made in vain
    This.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sasuke solos.

Quote Originally Posted by slashestranged View Post
    you clearly didn't read the thread.it isn't even possible to read the thread in just 2 minutes. So first read the thread then post your comments.
    After you read the thread, you would realise how stupid you sound right now.

Quote Originally Posted by lorditachi View Post
    I agree with every single one of your points.

Banned
    Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

lol @ people who think the hokages wil join the war

The Snape of Naruto Snape Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2012
    The kingdom Itachi rules after he pretended to die
    Post Thanks / Like
    50 points from Huffelpuff

Quote Originally Posted by 3MESSIAH View Post
    i get what you mean but it would sure be a waste if they dont IMO
    Not if they serve some other purpose. Orochimaru is almost certainly going to use them to try and take over Sasuke's body. Sasuke, Suigetsu, and Juugo will have to fight Orochimaru with the Hokage. An almost impossible situation for Taka, making it one of the most epic fights in the Manga.

Banned
    Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I wanna see Madara sh*t his pants when the 4 hokages join the war

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

1st hokage could go to his granddaughter and help her

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

You are completely right, but you are forgetting that lately Kishimoto doesn't care about logic and rules anymore, he just does what the majority of the fans want. No matter how ridiculous, nonsensical or painfully predictable it is.
    Remember goofy Tobi? Even a 12 year old could've guessed that he is Obito. What do we find out later? Obito!~

The Progenitor of Humanity Reflection's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Itachi solos

Sorry to break it to you, but it would only make sense if the Hokages joined the war. They have loved ones that they left behind suffering in the war and would probably do anything to partake in the war. Nice points, however.

~T.K.I~ The Badass! TheKyuubiIchigo's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kuroko No Basuke FTW!
    Aomine Daiki=Badass!

I agree, but I want them to get involved

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i get what you mean and you're 100% right, but kishi is not dumb enough to summon the four greatest ninja of their ages and not show them fight. they must fight against someone or another, and seeing as they would trample orochimaru and taka, the only logical alternative is madara, obito and the juubi. it makes more sense for kishi to demean shikaku and neji's sacrifice than to let down everyone by only have them spoon sasuke information. plus kishi might find a way to reconcile things- naruto and co getting a partial victory and putting down the juubi, only for it to have it's final transformation, which is when the hokage step in.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sasuke solos.

Quote Originally Posted by ballerjordan View Post
    I wanna see Madara sh*t his pants when the 4 hokages join the war
    But thats not gonna happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by tsunademan View Post
    1st hokage could go to his granddaughter and help her
    and how the hell would he come to know that her granddaughter is half dead? And where exactly she is? And how exactly would he help her, he sure can heal himself but he isn't a medical ninja, and considering tsunade's situation, she needs to go thorugh multiple surgeries which can only be done by expert medic ninjas like shizune.

Quote Originally Posted by mimihigurashi View Post
    You are completely right, but you are forgetting that lately Kishimoto doesn't care about logic and rules anymore, he just does what the majority of the fans want. No matter how ridiculous, nonsensical or painfully predictable it is.
    Remember goofy Tobi? Even a 12 year old could've guessed that he is Obito. What do we find out later? Obito!~
    Well ,now if you think about it, obito being tobi makes sense. Sure there had to be controversies because every made up their mind on who tobi is going to be but it is kishi's manga and we can't actually do anything about it.

Back to the topic ^^

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am just that amazing.

Thank you. I made a similar thread and I completely agree. It would be down right INSULTING if they show up and save the day.

I think they are part of the next arc or if they do show up they will be a third party and be fighting against both sides.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sasuke solos.

Quote Originally Posted by Baka Sennin View Post
    i get what you mean and you're 100% right, but kishi is not dumb enough to summon the four greatest ninja of their ages and not show them fight. they must fight against someone or another, and seeing as they would trample orochimaru and taka, the only logical alternative is madara, obito and the juubi. it makes more sense for kishi to demean shikaku and neji's sacrifice than to let down everyone by only have them spoon sasuke information. plus kishi might find a way to reconcile things- naruto and co getting a partial victory and putting down the juubi, only for it to have it's final transformation, which is when the hokage step in.
    Maybe we get hashi vs madara flashbacks while he tell his story, Tobirama flashbacks, hiruzen prime flashbacks, minato flashbacks..
    Imagine flashback about Tobirama going all out against those 20 kinkaku ninjas, or izuna + madara vs tobirama + hasirama fight, or hiruzen prime going all out to complete a top secret mission in the 2nd ninja war. Or minato's contribution in third ninja war.
    Kishi would surely show them fight but it might not be the way we are thinking .
    Also once juubi do its final transformation, things would get out of control, madara and obito combined can't even control imperfect juubi, so perfect juubi would backfire on it. I think madara would like to become juubi's jinchuriki before it takes its final form so that he could perform his plan.

Quote Originally Posted by TheKyuubiIchigo View Post
    I agree, but I want them to get involved
    Thanks ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Reflection View Post
    Sorry to break it to you, but it would only make sense if the Hokages joined the war. They have loved ones that they left behind suffering in the war and would probably do anything to partake in the war. Nice points, however.
    AS i said earlier it would make all the sacrifices happened before pointless. Hokages weren't meant to join the war.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Trickster View Post
    Completely agree. Honestly, if Orochimaru is in control of them right now, why the heck would he let the Hokage join the war? He's already stated that he has no interest in it. I don't see how Kishimoto would pull off getting the Hokage to the battlefield :/
    Yup, Hopefully, more people will see this thread, and realize this too.
    Thanks for replying :D

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

seriously....dey might cm whn d juubi is @ its full form......bt will prefer naruto takin care of dt......wat i really wnt is d hokages nt paticipatin in d war...bt dey will be d next villians controld by orochimaru who will be d ultimate villian....i think before then sasuke will acquire d remainin kyuubi chakara...its jst my opinion

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Frikid View Post
    Maybe we get hashi vs madara flashbacks while he tell his story, Tobirama flashbacks, hiruzen prime flashbacks, minato flashbacks..
    Imagine flashback about Tobirama going all out against those 20 kinkaku ninjas, or izuna + madara vs tobirama + hasirama fight, or hiruzen prime going all out to complete a top secret mission in the 2nd ninja war. Or minato's contribution in third ninja war.
    Kishi would surely show them fight but it might not be the way we are thinking .
    Also once juubi do its final transformation, things would get out of control, madara and obito combined can't even control imperfect juubi, so perfect juubi would backfire on it. I think madara would like to become juubi's jinchuriki before it takes its final form so that he could perform his plan.

Thanks ^^

AS i said earlier it would make all the sacrifices happened before pointless. Hokages weren't meant to join the war.

Yup, Hopefully, more people will see this thread, and realize this too.
    Thanks for replying :D
    yeah i would be ok with flashbacks, actually it would be preferable since edo tensei don't constitute the real ninja. good point there

still, imo at least one hokage will break free of oro's control and make to the battlefield, if not all. them lying their quietly and then being put out once they've divulged the info sasuke needs would be a letdown.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sasuke solos.

Quote Originally Posted by Baka Sennin View Post
    yeah i would be ok with flashbacks, actually it would be preferable since edo tensei don't constitute the real ninja. good point there

still, imo at least one hokage will break free of oro's control and make to the battlefield, if not all. them lying their quietly and then being put out once they've divulged the info sasuke needs would be a letdown.
    i dont think it would be a let down but maybe its just matter of different opinions
    Thanks for replying.

Last edited by Frikid; 02-03-2013 at 06:05 AM.