Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

The 4 hokages (edo), Itachi & Nagato (edo,) & Naruto and Killer Bee vs The Ten Tails

Who do you think will win?

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: The 4 hokages (edo), Itachi & Nagato (edo,) & Naruto and Killer Bee vs The Ten Ta

They could stand a small chance against the incomplete one that they are fighting now due to Naruto's chakra handouts (they probably still lose) but against the complete Juubi with all the Bijuu at its perfect stage, they get stomped.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: The 4 hokages (edo), Itachi & Nagato (edo,) & Naruto and Killer Bee vs The Ten Ta

Minato uses FTG to get behind him and then RDS's it.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Looking for sensei :T_T:

it has been shown that madara and obito were able to control juubi(incomplete) with hashi dna.

The real Hashi will make much bigger impact on the juubi, and it has be told in the manga that there was a time when he owned all the nine bijjius and he was the one who distributed to the villages...
    he controlled 9 bijjus which is equal to controlling juubi.

SO i think hashirama alone would be able to handle the juubi, he just have to hop on it and link with juubi.

Second Six Paths BigBlade Master's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    OnePiece>Bleach>Naruto

Team 2 low-diff, with the juubi, they are invicible

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    OnePiece>Bleach>Naruto

Quote Originally Posted by GiantShuriken View Post
    Minato uses FTG to get behind him and then RDS's it.
    He can't throw a kunei at someone at the size of the Juubi

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

No, Minato is pretty much useless here ( this coming from a fanboy ). The one that deals serious damage is Hashirama since he controlled multiple Tailed Beasts in the past.

Still, I don't believe he can solo, and he doesn't need to. He, aided by Nagato's Shinra Tensei ( or even Chibaku Tensei if needed ) need to hold the ten tails down while Itachi uses Amaterasu on it ( Amaterasu is a ***** against big targets ). Naruto simply chills in the back and gives them Kyubi chakra when they run out.

Bee is pretty much useless but I guess he can use his tentacles to further restrict Ten Tails' movement. Minato could mark each of them so that he can FTG to them and save them if somehow 10 tails throws a TBB at them.

L.E.

Just read the 4 hokages are all Edo.

Hashirama and Minato should be enough. Edo means the Juubi can't kill Hashirama and he can spam Wood Release all day. I'd dare say he solos.

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    OnePiece>Bleach>Naruto

Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    No, Minato is pretty much useless here ( this coming from a fanboy ). The one that deals serious damage is Hashirama since he controlled multiple Tailed Beasts in the past.

Still, I don't believe he can solo, and he doesn't need to. He, aided by Nagato's Shinra Tensei ( or even Chibaku Tensei if needed ) need to hold the ten tails down while Itachi uses Amaterasu on it ( Amaterasu is a ***** against big targets ). Naruto simply chills in the back and gives them Kyubi chakra when they run out.

Bee is pretty much useless but I guess he can use his tentacles to further restrict Ten Tails' movement. Minato could mark each of them so that he can FTG to them and save them if somehow 10 tails throws a TBB at them.

L.E.

Just read the 4 hokages are all Edo.

Hashirama and Minato should be enough. Edo means the Juubi can't kill Hashirama and he can spam Wood Release all day. I'd dare say he solos.

I disagree, Minato is useless as usual and Hashi can't beat the Juubi and Madara, can undo is Mokuton with his own Mokuton,

( Madara =Hashi+Mokuton+EMS+Rinnegan+Intelligent)

Madara creat a clone, and that clone beat Hashi and then seal with Human Path, then the other are not a problem execpt Minato who can use FTG too run away and Naruto who have BM who could a little beat protect himself

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I don't see any Madara in the title, just 10 tails.

Also pretty sure mokuton clones can't use Rinnegan jutsus. That would be insane.

Akatsuki Member USSJ Future Trunks's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

theyd only stand a chance if minato seals half in death god but sm naruto implied juubis chakra is limitless anyway