Threaded View

Spreading Love, Don't Hate Alpha M's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm back boy

TOP 5 deaths

Top 5 Deaths

As you expect this thread is about deaths we have seen in Naruto... So I'd like you to say what's your top 5... It may be because it was honorable, sad etc, or because you think it was cool/awesome/Great fight/etc (eg you may say you found Deidara death cool).... And it can be about characters that died but came back, like Gaara, Kakashi, Orochimaru, etc (even Obito, he didn't die, but still)...

Here are some names that may help you: Nagato, Yahiko, Neji, Asuma, 3rd Hokage (Hiruzen?), Orochimaru, Gaara, Menma, Jiraya, Itachi, the other 7 from Akatsuki members (Nagato already mentioned and Hidan is immortal), Minato, Uzumaki Kushina, Danzo, Kakashi, Sai's best friend, Konan, Rin (even though we don't know much about it), and others (including people from fillers, other Jinchuurikis, family of the main characters, etc)...

My top 5 is:
    (ignore the order, put yours in order if you can)
    -Third Hokage... Almost made me cry;
    -Menma... From fillers in the first part of Naruto, also was very emotional;
    -Minato... Scarified himself and stored his faith in Naruto;
    -Nagato... For the same reason and for redeeming himself;
    -Yahiko... Died in a really honourable way, trying to protect his friend.
    -
    I didn't feel too sad for Jiraya, maybe because didn't watch the episodes in a row in the same day, so it becomes less emotional. I reckon his death, also with Itachi and maybe some others are much better to read in Manga than watched in the anime.

Last edited by Alpha M; 02-07-2013 at 10:09 PM. Reason: spelling error