Page 4 of 8 « First 12345678 Last»
Results 76 to 100 of 178
  1. #76
    Senior Member Lilt's Avatar
    Status
    Lilt is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,197
    Post Thanks / Like
    Derp
     

    Re: TOP 5 deaths

    Any list without Zabuza/Haku is flawed imo. They were the best executed deaths in the manga.
     
         

  2. #77
    Member cp3i's Avatar
    Status
    cp3i is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    288
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: TOP 5 deaths

    I thought sasuke's "death" when fighting haku was super emotional, I loved that scene and the ones that followed
     
         

  3. #78
    Spreading Love, Don't Hate Alpha M's Avatar
    Status
    Alpha M is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,949
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm back boy
     



    Re: TOP 5 deaths

    Quote Originally Posted by Lilt View Post
    Any list without Zabuza/Haku is flawed imo. They were the best executed deaths in the manga.
    LOL that's not true! Just your opinion but I respect it

    Quote Originally Posted by cp3i View Post
    I thought sasuke's "death" when fighting haku was super emotional, I loved that scene and the ones that followed
    Oh yeah! I really thought he died too Haku was a nice person
     
         

  4. #79
    Truly Immortal HiddenSound's Avatar
    Status
    HiddenSound is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Ryūchidō
    Posts
    13,798
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dragon Sage
     

    Re: TOP 5 deaths

    Quote Originally Posted by RockPain View Post
    I guess you'll like Orochimaru third death too? Ahha by the way I don't really know what was his first death lol
    Third death?! Pfft, won't happen :scorps:


    His first "death" was by Sasuke during the Immortality Jutsu.
     
         

  5. #80
    Spreading Love, Don't Hate Alpha M's Avatar
    Status
    Alpha M is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,949
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm back boy
     



    Re: TOP 5 deaths

    Quote Originally Posted by HiddenSound View Post
    Third death?! Pfft, won't happen :scorps:


    His first "death" was by Sasuke during the Immortality Jutsu.
    If that was the first what was the second then???

    Edit- And 95% of the chances say he'll ahah
     
         

  6. #81
    Precocious Shinobi Adebayo's Avatar
    Status
    Adebayo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Konoha
    Posts
    317
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: TOP 5 deaths

    1. Jiraiya
    2. Asuma
    3. Nagato
    4. Haku
    5. Itachi
     
         

  7. #82
    Truly Immortal HiddenSound's Avatar
    Status
    HiddenSound is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Ryūchidō
    Posts
    13,798
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dragon Sage
     

    Re: TOP 5 deaths

    Quote Originally Posted by RockPain View Post
    If that was the first what was the second then???

    Edit- And 95% of the chances say he'll ahah
    ...Totsuka...
     
         

  8. #83
    Spreading Love, Don't Hate Alpha M's Avatar
    Status
    Alpha M is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,949
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm back boy
     



    Re: TOP 5 deaths

    Quote Originally Posted by HiddenSound View Post
    ...Totsuka...
    Oh yeaaaah!
     
         

  9. #84
    Thinker AnglePrey's Avatar
    Status
    AnglePrey is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    perceived reality
    Posts
    80
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: TOP 5 deaths

    top 3 deaths in terms of importance to the plot, i'd say...

    1. minato
    2. itachi
    3. hiruzen

    edit: make that hiruzen #2 and itachi #3...

    minato #1 because his death impacting naturo's life from the beginning, and naruto being the main character, it affected his development as a person more than any other death.

    hiruzen #2 because of his impact on the village... his death caused the leaf to be under new management, and was arguably the biggest plot-progressor in the series yet. itachi made his moves on the village and on sasuke, which affected the village and akatsuki as well.

    itachi #3 because of his impact on sasuke, even though it's only because naruto cares about him that i say it matters to the plot.



     
         
    Last edited by AnglePrey; 02-02-2013 at 11:21 PM.

  10. #85
    Emerald Lightning Emerald Dragon's Avatar
    Status
    Emerald Dragon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Over there
    Posts
    145
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: TOP 5 deaths

    Quote Originally Posted by Chibiusa View Post
    Minato & Kushina - I didnt shed tears until she started talking to baby Naruto about what she wants him to do when he gets older. So much emotion.
    Konan - When that red paper flew to the Ame Orphans hideout and covered her block was so sad.
    Jiraiya - When he was talking to himself as he floated to the bottom of the water.....so sad
    Itachi - When he poked Sasuke's forehead...omg
    Neji - I read it somewhere and thought it was a lie. He was my favorite character. I'm still in denial he's gone
    This^ Neji was/is my favorite also
     
         

  11. #86
    Spreading Love, Don't Hate Alpha M's Avatar
    Status
    Alpha M is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,949
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm back boy
     



    Re: TOP 5 deaths

    Quote Originally Posted by AnglePrey View Post
    top 3 deaths in terms of importance to the plot, i'd say...

    1. minato
    2. itachi
    3. hiruzen

    edit: make that hiruzen #2 and itachi #3...

    minato #1 because his death impacting naturo's life from the beginning, and naruto being the main character, it affected his development as a person more than any other death.

    hiruzen #2 because of his impact on the village... his death caused the leaf to be under new management, and was arguably the biggest plot-progressor in the series yet. itachi made his moves on the village and on sasuke, which affected the village and akatsuki as well.

    itachi #3 because of his impact on sasuke, even though it's only because naruto cares about him that i say it matters to the plot.



    Well explained. But naruto's mom should be there too for the same reason as minato! If it wasn't Yahiko death, there would be no pain, and no akatsuki in the way we saw it! And as you know, Akatsuki had a great influence in the story.... Also rin death
     
         

  12. #87
    Academy Student
    Status
    zipfelinho is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    9
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: TOP 5 deaths

    Quote Originally Posted by Lilt View Post
    Any list without Zabuza/Haku is flawed imo. They were the best executed deaths in the manga.
    ^this
     
         

  13. #88
    Spreading Love, Don't Hate Alpha M's Avatar
    Status
    Alpha M is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,949
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm back boy
     



    Re: TOP 5 deaths

    Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Dragon View Post
    This^ Neji was/is my favorite also
    I liked Neji a lot too! Real genius. But then they didn't talk much about him in Naruto Shippuden.... Died protecting the girl he once tried to kill, and naruto too and the rest of the world basically
     
         

  14. #89
    Emerald Lightning Emerald Dragon's Avatar
    Status
    Emerald Dragon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Over there
    Posts
    145
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: TOP 5 deaths

    Quote Originally Posted by RockPain View Post
    I liked Neji a lot too! Real genius. But then they didn't talk much about him in Naruto Shippuden.... Died protecting the girl he once tried to kill, and naruto too and the rest of the world basically
    True, he did die a hero.. But one thing that really bugged me how kishi never even gave him a shot at fighting any of the uchiha members..smh
     
         

  15. #90
    Thinker AnglePrey's Avatar
    Status
    AnglePrey is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    perceived reality
    Posts
    80
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: TOP 5 deaths

    Quote Originally Posted by RockPain View Post
    Well explained. But naruto's mom should be there too for the same reason as minato! If it wasn't Yahiko death, there would be no pain, and no akatsuki in the way we saw it! And as you know, Akatsuki had a great influence in the story.... Also rin death
    agreed. I tried to take away personal impact, like in obito and rin's case, it had to a ffect a person before it affected anything/anyone else. with minato's death, it also put the 3rd back in power. and i know this is personal, but affecting naruto's life is more important to the plot than affecting obito's life. even though obito's changed a lot.

    i feel like kushina's death, to the plot, just means the loss of a mother. she meant little to the powerful organizations throughout the series before she was a jinchuriki. with her, it's more about the control/ realeasing/ sealing of the ninetails that affected the plot rather than her absence alone.

    and i guess yahiko could be #4 on my list, i'd have no problem with tht
     
         

  16. #91
    Banned
    Status
    AgFresco is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    58
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: TOP 5 deaths

    , Menma
     
         

  17. #92
    Spreading Love, Don't Hate Alpha M's Avatar
    Status
    Alpha M is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,949
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm back boy
     



    Re: TOP 5 deaths

    Quote Originally Posted by AnglePrey View Post
    agreed. I tried to take away personal impact, like in obito and rin's case, it had to a ffect a person before it affected anything/anyone else. with minato's death, it also put the 3rd back in power. and i know this is personal, but affecting naruto's life is more important to the plot than affecting obito's life. even though obito's changed a lot.

    i feel like kushina's death, to the plot, just means the loss of a mother. she meant little to the powerful organizations throughout the series before she was a jinchuriki. with her, it's more about the control/ realeasing/ sealing of the ninetails that affected the plot rather than her absence alone.

    and i guess yahiko could be #4 on my list, i'd have no problem with tht
    But yeah I think Minato should be number one in terms of impact and such. In terms of emotion it was 3rd hokage for me, but this will vary from person to person. Also agree with the mom thing, she said nice stuff to naruto as gaara mom said nice stuff to him

    Quote Originally Posted by AgFresco View Post
    , Menma
    Remember him? LOL In my opinion that was a good story and that moment where he push naruto away just that he could save the other people (killing himself at the same time), and then the moment of the explosions, I didn't cry, but almost did ahah emotional
     
         

  18. #93
    Banned
    Status
    Dovahkiin Itachi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    222
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: TOP 5 deaths

    1. Itachi
    2. Itachi
    3. Itachi
    4. itachi
    5. ITACHI
     
         

  19. #94
    Spreading Love, Don't Hate Alpha M's Avatar
    Status
    Alpha M is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,949
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm back boy
     



    Re: TOP 5 deaths

    Quote Originally Posted by Dovahkiin Itachi View Post
    1. Itachi
    2. Itachi
    3. Itachi
    4. itachi
    5. ITACHI
    I agree with the bit you say Itachi
     
         

  20. #95
    Senior Member Dribbles's Avatar
    Status
    Dribbles is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Australia, Sydney
    Posts
    1,978
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: TOP 5 deaths

    Whoever doesn't have Jiraiya at the top of their lists needs to be stabbed with a stake.
     
         

  21. #96
    Fluffy Man Codawg's Avatar
    Status
    Codawg is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Don't blink. They'll get you if you do
    Posts
    939
    Post Thanks / Like
    *om nom nom* MY RAMEN!!!!
     

    Re: TOP 5 deaths

    1)Jiraiya-I cried ;-; No more Pervy Sage
    2)Nagato-To have sufferred as he had...and finally give his life to undo at least part of the damage he'd done. *salutes*
    3)Zabuza/Haku-Sacrificing yourself for a person you care entirely about, and it being a wake-up call to that person to inspire
    them..whew
    4)Itachi-Epic fight that had been building up for ages, and still always looking out for his brother even then. Truer Shinobi there ne'er
    was v_v
    5)Hiruzen/Minato-Going out protecting your village, taking on some insanely overpowered adversaries, and entrusting the safety of
    the village to the future generations ;-; Praying they get to do something in the war while they're back.
     
         

  22. #97
    ~Team Taka~ UchihaBrothers's Avatar
    Status
    UchihaBrothers is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    With Team Taka
    Posts
    4,111
    Post Thanks / Like
    Still Kneeling:O
     

    Re: TOP 5 deaths

    In no order:
    1.Chiyo
    2.Kisame
    3.Konan
    4.Itachi
    5.Orochimaru
     
         

  23. #98
    Premium User Booker's Avatar
    Status
    Booker is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Nunya'
    Posts
    6,851
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sasuke Haters you-night!
    #ToatsSerius #Hatorade
     

    Re: TOP 5 deaths

    1- Yahiko. Literally teared up.
    2- Gaara. Not really a death, but hit me hard since he's my favorite character. Made me sad.
    3- Itachi. Itachi has always been one of my favorites, and they killed him off in a really emotional way.
    4- Deidara. Not my one of my favorite characters, but his death was well done.
    5- Kisame. Dude was eaten by sharks. Respect.
     
         

  24. #99
    Academy Student
    Status
    deedleee is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: TOP 5 deaths

    Itachi and jman
     
         

  25. #100
    Senior Member
    Status
    Melanee is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,762
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: TOP 5 deaths

    Hmmm...

    1. Jiraiya
    2. Itachi
    3. Asuma
    4. Zabuza/Haku
    5. Neji

    I've been trying to understand why Neji's death had the biggest impact on me (shocked me into disbelief, same with Asuma at first) and I think it's simply because I was prepared and expecting everyone's deaths (not Asuma but I had a feeling) in my top 5 (sad as they were), but his was unexpected because he was hardly around in part 2.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •