14 58.33%
Page 3 of 3 « First 123
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Mei and Tsunade vs Kisame

Quote Originally Posted by -6 Paths- View Post
    She'd have to be touching Mei in order to do that, meaning that she'd have to be standing next to something that's apparently hot enough to be able to boil up something as large as this [1]...

Even with healing techs, the only thing that could possibly happen would be Kisame ending the technique, and recreating another one while Tsunade is lying burnt on the ground after having wasted a crapload of chakra. That counter would take a lot larger toll on Tsunade and Mei than it would Kisame, as he could simply dispel the technique whenever he likes, and as I said, make a new one, resulting in Tsunade and Mei having to go through the same process all over again from the start.
    Mei can direct the boil release away from Tsunade. While Tsunade is behind her, Mei can use Boil Release to the side going towards Kisame, the opposite of Tsunade's side, so it wouldn't touch her.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    04/2012 - 07/2014

Kisame mid-high difficulty. Only threat in this fight is Tsunade and he is stronger than her. Mei's fighting style is orientated in ninjutsu. The shark would enjoy eating her chakra. Furthermore, Kisame already fought a stronger lava user before(Son Goku's Jinchuriki) and he had no problems at all. His suiton counter lava style perfectly. Kisame's amount of chakra and suiton ninjutsu scale is also on another level than Mei. His physical strenght even overwhelmed someone as strong as Gai(who breaks boulders with bare hands). If he uses Water Dome a place where he is the fastest in NV bare Hanzo maybe, it guarantees him a win. Tsunade like i've said is the only one who can really be a threat in this team and she's not strong enough

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Bogard View Post
    Kisame mid-high difficulty. Only threat in this fight is Tsunade and he is stronger than her. Mei's fighting style is orientated in ninjutsu. The shark would enjoy eating her chakra. Furthermore, Kisame already fought a stronger lava user before(Son Goku's Jinchuriki) and he had no problems at all. His suiton counter lava style perfectly. Kisame's amount of chakra and suiton ninjutsu scale is also on another level than Mei. His physical strenght even overwhelmed someone as strong as Gai(who breaks boulders with bare hands). If he uses Water Dome a place where he is the fastest in NV bare Hanzo maybe, it guarantees him a win. Tsunade like i've said is the only one who can really be a threat in this team and she's not strong enough
    Kisame can enjoy eating So6p chakra by that logic Mei> Roshi in Lava Release, he is barely even Kage level. Kisame said it was tough going up against Roshi and that even Itachi would have a hard time against him so yes Kisame did have trouble. Suiton only cools Lava for a while, not right away. Mei has two KKG, she beats him in Ninjutsu because he only has one Earth Release technique and Water Release while she has Earth, Lava, Boil, Water, and Fire. Tsunade beats Guy in physical strength.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    04/2012 - 07/2014

Quote Originally Posted by Kages View Post
    Kisame can enjoy eating So6p chakra by that logic Mei> Roshi in Lava Release, he is barely even Kage level. Kisame said it was tough going up against Roshi and that even Itachi would have a hard time against him so yes Kisame did have trouble. Suiton only cools Lava for a while, not right away. Mei has two KKG, she beats him in Ninjutsu because he only has one Earth Release technique and Water Release while she has Earth, Lava, Boil, Water, and Fire. Tsunade beats Guy in physical strength.
    Dai Kodan > Every ninjutsu Mei possesses. The stronger the ninjutsu is the greater and more powerful Dai Ko Dan becomes. In the end, Mei's ninjutsu would only accelerate her defeat

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Bogard View Post
    Dai Kodan > Every ninjutsu Mei possesses. The stronger the ninjutsu is the greater and more powerful Dai Ko Dan becomes. In the end, Mei's ninjutsu would only accelerate her defeat
    She is skilled in Taijutsu as well seen when she kicked Zetsu. She doesn't have to use Ninjutsu, and even if she uses Boil, he will burn up while taking the chakra from it. Tsunade rarely uses Ninjutsu anyway so it's not just Mei vs Kisame.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

While I do realize that Kisame's Suitons have seemed larger than Mei's that is not always true. The ordinary water dragon that Mei let's out quenched Madara's Katon and she was then able to fire out another suiton immediately after. So the claim that Kisame is such better suiton user than her is a bit extreme and premature. In addition with her lava streams Mei could turn many of Kisame's attacks into stone, which then allows Tsunade to either smash throw the stone or throw the stone directly at Kabuto. In addition with Mei's Katon large amounts of water will evaporate from them given the scale of her suitons and her mixture of katon and suiton and katon and doton we can reason that the scale of her katons demand respect. Furthermore, with Mei's acid mist Kisame would find himself in a pretty bad situation.

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Que rico...

To prevent the 1000 shark jutsu, Tsunade should keep using Heavenly Kick of Pain to stop them from coming near her. Mei can use the boil shield, like she did when Zetsu was trying to absorb chakra from her to prevent the sharks from attacking her. Also don't forget it only takes Tsunade 5 hand seals to summon while it takes Kisame a while to summon that many sharks, and don't forget Tsunade has a 4 in hand seals in the databook, so it shouldn't take her very long to make five hand seals. Fusion mode only makes him go faster and a couple of other things.

Mei would just to boil the part where Kisame is (the middle) and if she doesn't have enough chakra, Tsunade can give her some with Byakugou. I mean do you know how much chakra she gave Onoki? Also, if Kisame tries any attack, Tsunade will heal via Byakugou and heal Mei.
    Dude, Mei's not shooting a beam of hot steam directly at Kisame...she's never even once shown such an attack Where are you getting this from ?

The hand seals are pretty much irrelevant, as either way, it'd take Kisame one second longer than Tsunade tops, and after that, his summons are at a giant advantage in the water.

I'm guessing you didn't see my post about that strategy simply costing Mei and Tsunade way more than it costs Kisame. Even if she can "direct the steam" away from Kisame, it'd cost an immense amount of chakra to produce something that big, and even if they do it, he can just stop the dome and create a new one.

The fact is that Mei has never shown anything pointing to her being able to heat up something like the water dome only with Boil Release, this is all simply an assumption on your part. I might just as well say that Kisame counters her hot steam with a blast of ice cold water.
    Mei can direct the boil release away from Tsunade. While Tsunade is behind her, Mei can use Boil Release to the side going towards Kisame, the opposite of Tsunade's side, so it wouldn't touch her.
    She's never been shown to do anything of such sort, that's just an assumption on your part.
    She is skilled in Taijutsu as well seen when she kicked Zetsu. She doesn't have to use Ninjutsu, and even if she uses Boil, he will burn up while taking the chakra from it. Tsunade rarely uses Ninjutsu anyway so it's not just Mei vs Kisame.
    So, kicking Zetsu now means that you can defeat a member of the Seven Swordsman up close ?

Status
    Dec 2012
    My Room; Getting High and Playing Devil May Cry
    Post Thanks / Like
    I Have Achieved True
    Immortality. I Am Eternal.

She is skilled in Taijutsu as well seen when she kicked Zetsu.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Godaime Hokage Slug Princess Tsunade's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "You are my disciple so
    you'll inherit the power of a
    Sannin"

Quote Originally Posted by DemonicAvenger View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Whats so funny? You can't imagine Mei being skilled in taijutsu or what?

Status
    Dec 2012
    My Room; Getting High and Playing Devil May Cry
    Post Thanks / Like
    I Have Achieved True
    Immortality. I Am Eternal.

Quote Originally Posted by Slug Princess Tsunade View Post
    Whats so funny? You can't imagine Mei being skilled in taijutsu or what?
    Not without Proof.

And I wasn't laughing at the assumption that she was good at Taijutsu, thats fully possible if she had the feats. Which she doesn't. What I was laughing at was the notion that kicking Zetsu is what made her skilled.

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Tsunade would kick his head off even without the chakra enchanted strength.

▓☆ Sasuke Uchiha ★▓ Sir Derp Sasuke's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sasuke's true Fanbase
    2011-2012

tsunade solos

Page 3 of 3 « First 123